Things Turn Violent Between 'Real Housewives of Potomac' Stars Monique Samuels & Candiace Dillard?

Gossip

Things Turn Violent Between ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Stars Monique Samuels & Candiace Dillard?

Photo Credit: Bravo

The women of “Real Housewives of Potomac” are filming the upcoming season. And while Candiace Dillard’s beef with Ashley Darby was one of the most explosive things about the latest season, that will be eclipsed by the next season. Well, that is if there’s any truth to the current rumors. Multiple sources are claiming things between Candiace and Monique Samuels took a turn for the worst. Things actually got violent.

Last season, the two women clashed over Monique’s friendship with Ashley. Candiace wasn’t happy Monique fixed things with Ashley. And she also felt like Monique used her to get back in a good place with Ashley. Monique denied this. And the two women hugged things out at the reunion.

However, Monique revealed on social media that they fell out, again. Now sources are claiming that they got into an explosive argument. And it got worse really fast.

1. Yeah I Said It!

October 20, 2019 at 9:17 am

Good for Monique if this is true. They always said Monique is the Porsha of RHOP. LOL.

2. Ms. Jackson

October 20, 2019 at 9:19 am

I’m honestly surprised Candiace didn’t get her a-s whooped her first season. She’s always saying some sh-t she has no business saying.

• Cindy

October 20, 2019 at 1:51 pm

Monique warned Candice. Don’t write checks that your butt can’t cash.Jersey girls don’t play!❤

• Sherry Cook

October 20, 2019 at 3:27 pm

Monique finally gave Candice what she’s been asking for 😂😳 drag that a-s they did know Monique gotta little hood in her

• Nancy Keel

October 20, 2019 at 5:10 pm

Yas, Yas, 20 fingers up for Monique. I knew she had the hoodness in her. I can’t that mouthy Candice, now what so she got say after that beat down or getting her a-s dragged across this atmosphere. Yas, you go Monique. I really do wish I could met Monique and shake her hands for dragging that Candice chick, maybe she will tone down now with her stupid mouth. Why is she in that bunch anyway?

• Sophia Vaughn

October 20, 2019 at 11:05 pm

Ashley trying to pay for a house.
            #Lawsuit# Cause Ashley is a broke B***h

• linda

October 26, 2019 at 7:16 pm

I’m so glad somebody dragged Candiace. She’s jealous and so is that wide mouth Gizelle. Robin needs to stay in her lane and hope she marries again. Pleas stop kissing Gizelle’s A.. because when and if that reunion with Paster works out she will no longer be running around Robin. Will be to busy trying to watch you know who. And what happened to the line (If I wanted him he would be here)
          I think she really thought the word on the street was her!!!
          Way too confident. There’s a zillion women with her attributes. And let’s not even think about the ratio between men and women!

• Elaine Thomas

October 20, 2019 at 6:51 pm

Yes ma’am and I’m so glad she tapped that butt of her because that young lady thinks she’s the best thing going on the show always talking about her money I don’t care for her.

• Felicia Jones

November 9, 2019 at 3:51 pm

I think Candice Dillard is too immature to be on the show. Her conversation and her actions are high school equivalent.

3. Hershey

October 20, 2019 at 9:25 am

Drag ha Monique!!!!!!!

4. Pat

October 20, 2019 at 9:27 am

I knew someone was going to end up putting their hands on Candiace. Candiace thought because she got away with throwing that knife at Ashley that she could try that sh-t again with someone else. Nope. Stop throwing sh-t because you can only come up with clap backs on Twitter and when you have time to write down reads for the reunion.

• Marita

October 20, 2019 at 12:25 pm

Why are grown black women supposedly educated with money resorting to throwing things and fighting…way to empower young black women and teens…I dont want to be just like that when I grow up…I guess communication and articulation or problem solving are out of the question for entertainment

• Lu

October 20, 2019 at 1:44 pm

I totally agree. These Women on these reality shows are so ghetto acting. Which only goes to prove money can’t buy you class

• Debra Pettus

October 20, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Yessssss Monique😂😂😂😂

• Tina Bright

October 22, 2019 at 9:45 pm

Yessssssssssssssssss

• Peaches

October 20, 2019 at 3:41 pm

I have been wondering when something was going to happen.The comment that she made at the reunion saying that Ashley was beneath her feet should have got her a bump on the head. She thinks she’s better than everyone else.

• Pearlie Cole

October 20, 2019 at 8:06 pm

Finally someone sees it, the comment she made about Ashley being lower than the dirt beneath her feet or shoes was horrendous, so many people were hating on Ashley but Candiace was the one who came across as snotty.

• Janice

October 22, 2019 at 4:13 pm

She got was coming to her that candiace she think she better then everybody else on that show

• Felicia Jones

November 9, 2019 at 3:53 pm

Yes Candice does this she has it good on. She’s absolutely Ridiculous!

• linda

October 26, 2019 at 7:25 pm

Yes Candice was being snotty all the time and had nothing of her own to justify it. Money drives some folk CRAZY!! And they aren’t rich.Her mom has some assets but they are not rich!!! They need to calm down!!

October 20, 2019 at 9:30 am

You know, I kind of liked Candiace her first season. She really seemed like she was sweet and would defend herself when necessary. But overall, she was a sweet cry baby with a big heart. Now I think she’s very mean and hard to get along with. I’m sure she said something awful to Monique before she threw the drink too. If she’s not booted from the show, she will eventually fall out with Karen as well.

October 20, 2019 at 9:34 am

That throwing drinks mess is very disrespectful. Keep that mess on Basketball Wives.

7. Barbee

October 20, 2019 at 9:44 am

I’m honestly not surprised if this actually happened lol.

8. Mary

October 20, 2019 at 10:23 am

So disappointed with these young women. Clearly, their true selves are coming to light – all the money, exposure, education, etc. can not replace and will not define who you really are. I am, as a professional African American woman, embarrassed and appalled. Both of them may have “million dollar” homes, etc. but I would not let my daughters and nieces see how horrific their behavior is. Grow up both of you.

• TRich

October 20, 2019 at 6:40 pm

SMH at this comment. . Kind of made no sense. You are embarrassed and appalled. . But it seems like you watch and/or follow the activities of these women.
      The show is for entertainment purposes only. Just saying

• Mary

October 23, 2019 at 10:39 am

No I do not watch – but live in the DC area and it/they is/are the “talk of the town” in many circles. Stand by my comments

9. My 2 Cents

October 20, 2019 at 11:16 am

It’s crazy when you remember Candiace is doing all of this because she’s mad Monique made up with Ashley.

• TRich

October 20, 2019 at 6:34 pm

She is crazy and . . . Shall I say super petty

10. Lee

October 20, 2019 at 11:23 am

Oh I know their husbands are p-ssed this happened. Smdh!

11. Chelly

October 20, 2019 at 11:36 am

These women have always argued but no knives or drinks or hands were thrown until Candiace came on the show. That says a lot.

• Disney princess

October 20, 2019 at 6:25 pm

Not true. Monique threatened Robyn with that umbrella

• Chelly

October 20, 2019 at 7:17 pm

I told not one lie. Like I said, the women have always argued but they have never thrown drinks or knives at each other. There’s a difference between making a threat and actually physically assaulting someone (throwing a drink and a knife). Candiace has now physically assaulted two people.

12. Lay Lay

October 20, 2019 at 11:56 am

Wow! Well I’m Team Monique period.

October 20, 2019 at 12:27 pm

If this is true🥂👏👏👏 so glad it happen Candiace deserves ever bit of it…Just remember Candiace, Monique did warn u.

• Traci Carter

October 20, 2019 at 6:35 pm

Yep. . On multiple occasions

14. Roslyn

October 20, 2019 at 12:57 pm

I am so glad Monique dragged that a-s. Candice is so ghetto with all that mouth.

15. Angel

October 20, 2019 at 1:19 pm

If this is true, it’s worth tuning in for another season. Candiace is always in someone one else buiness, but that’s the only way she has a story line

16. Judee

October 20, 2019 at 1:27 pm

#TEAMMONIQUE. Candiance has a snooty, better than though attitude and is very mouthy. Ince you disagree with her than she’s vicious. Candiance is lucky that she lives a socialite life cause the real world will eat her up & spit her snooty a-s out. Candiance is childish

• Traci Carter

October 20, 2019 at 6:36 pm

🤣🤣🤣. So true. She would have been got tapped in that mouth

17. Iscaria P Dows

October 20, 2019 at 1:38 pm

Candiace is well off like Monique is…she is trying to stay relevant to keep her job! Stop making black women look bad Candiace while Andy Cohen gets rich at your expense

• ShayG

October 20, 2019 at 8:31 pm

Disappointed or not; enough is enough when someones repeatedly running their mouth as though they are invisible. That was bound to take place whether it was Monique or another. Besides, that throwing crap in ones face. That’s definitely a beatdown. I see why her mothers and husband as well are always at her. She’s a grown child.

• Sophia Vaughn

October 20, 2019 at 11:09 pm

Candiancr is not well off,HER MAMA IS!

18. Lydia

October 20, 2019 at 1:43 pm

Moe got that behind good I can’t stand Candice she is very inmature

19. Lu Johnson

October 20, 2019 at 1:45 pm

• Linda Brooks

October 20, 2019 at 5:05 pm

These reality shows r making money but at the expense of our younger generation who thinks it’s
      Cool 2 disrespect each other.Fight use profanity
      All the things white America wants us to do to fail.In society . Shame on us.😠

• Taylor

October 21, 2019 at 1:55 am

White american’s, Black american’s are doing the same. No difference! Bring the shade you get paid. It’s not a color thing.

20. BravoHunk

October 20, 2019 at 1:48 pm

Lol the comments are hillarious. Y’all out here picking sides while these ladies get PAID! See how Kenya became one of the highest paid on RHOA after shaking several tables? It seems like Candaice has figured out the key to reality TV success. She’s keep y’all pressed as she laughs all the way to the bank!

• Twirl

October 20, 2019 at 3:52 pm

Oh please! Candiace will never be Kenya. Especially when Bravo is actually making pay cuts right now! And RHOP isn’t nearly as popular as RHOA to make that kind of money. This isn’t some strategic act anyway. Candiace is a mean person and this is truly who she is! She’s even worse on Twitter!

• Anonymous

October 20, 2019 at 4:02 pm

This is what I don’t understand…if Candiace is doing all of this to make more money, what does that say about the so called generational wealth she claims to have? Wealthy kids don’t take this route. So if what you’re saying is true, I have to question if she has the money she says she has. Something ain’t adding up. And I also doubt any of the RHOP girls will ever get RHOA money. Don’t get me wrong, I love RHOP. But they aren’t as popular as RHOA. And her getting beat up on the show may not change that. If Michael’s mess didn’t do it last season, this won’t either.

21. D M Allen

October 20, 2019 at 2:19 pm

I hate to see Black Woman act like that. But if Candice was in my circle of friends, I would have whipped that a_ _ on the first season.

22. Bella

October 20, 2019 at 2:22 pm

23. Winsome Andrea Callum

October 20, 2019 at 3:01 pm

Team monique and Ashley all the way

24. Marsha C

October 20, 2019 at 3:19 pm

Candace needs to go!!! She is nothing but a spoiled brat used to always getting her way.

25. Tea

October 20, 2019 at 3:41 pm

Didn’t Candiace ask Monique to drag her at the reunion? 🤷🏾‍♀️

• anon anon

October 20, 2019 at 3:53 pm

Exactly. She got what she asked for.

26. Sweetness

October 20, 2019 at 4:21 pm

Goodddd

27. DJ

October 20, 2019 at 6:44 pm

Get rid of Candace. Spoiled nasty brat. I can’t stand her. Go Monique. You gave her what she asked for. The show would be much better without her.

28. lorraine

October 20, 2019 at 7:13 pm

Go Monique about time some slap that B-tch face. I cannot wait to see this episode. Maybe B-tch Face will be held accountable for her action and mouth. She really has nothing nice to say about anyone. She love all the drama apart from her own.

29. Dana

October 20, 2019 at 7:46 pm

She need to be fired for putting her hands in candice yall r making black women look more and more crazy that y ppl don’t like black people so sad

30. ShayG

October 20, 2019 at 8:36 pm

No,one shouldn’t act out in that manner, but throw a drink in my face, or spit in my face.

“Wait for it…WAIT FOR IT! ” POP….I’VE KNOCKED HELL OUT OF THAT INDIVIDUAL!!!

Don’t freakin try me!!

31. Katy Louu

October 20, 2019 at 8:47 pm

I don’t care for either of these two, but if this is true, then I can’t wait to see Candiace being dragged. She is a nasty little cuss.

October 21, 2019 at 2:04 am

Candiace just curious where was ur friend Karen?

33. Real Talk

October 21, 2019 at 9:57 am

Kenya was NVR the highest paid on RHOA(check those facts)tht was Nene thts way she didn’t like her (back to Potomac)I disagree w/violence but clearly ths was definitely going to happn yall not reading between the lines Candiance was mad b/c Monique and Ashley had babies thgink about it why are U constantly assaulting and get into w/2 women thts pregnant, really!!!!!!! thts disrespectful she has mental issues I do agree a lot of it is the relationship w/mom but she at the age of accountability so it stime for her to take control over wat Candiance does and stop blaming her mom (which is what her husband said) she lashing out at thm b/c she dnt want to deal w/reality which is looming in the mirror and honestly pls dnt look at these reality shows and having ur teens and young adults thinking b/c thy SUPPOSE to be women of empowerment and thy african American thy some type of guidance NOT, we are parents we can guide our children I’m an adult and there is NO way either of these women on either show would be in my circle I pass this foolery in 8th grade I make good I’m very successful my husband and I own our lucrative business but these women aren’t happy and thts whats missing so thy dnt care how thy look I watch but not every episode b/c thy embarrassing themselves at this point on ALL of the realty shows , some of it is real b/c thy suing one another, some get fired so a portion is real but its out of hand.

• Linda

October 26, 2019 at 7:31 pm

34. Katy Louu

October 22, 2019 at 9:38 pm

Monique’s publicist must have sic’d her on Candiace to boost her rating because she had tanked herself. I still don’t like her, I just have less, actually zero tolerance for Candiace.

• linda

October 26, 2019 at 7:39 pm

Wanted him he would be right here) Gizelle really really believed that the word on the street was her. Too da.. confident. There are a ZILLION women with her attributes and let’s not mention the ratio between men and women. She did the best thing. Go back because she’s not in demand like that!!!

35. Tina Bright