'Growing Up Hip Hop New York' Star Madina Milana Accuses Lil Mama's Dad of Threatening to Shoot Her

‘Growing Up Hip Hop New York’ Star Madina Milana Accuses Lil Mama’s Dad of Threatening to Shoot Her

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

The latest episode of “Growing Up Hip Hop New York” was explosive. In fact, people are still talking about it on social media. On the episode, Madina Milana had a heated moment with Captain. Captain is Lil Mama’s father. He took issue with Madina confronting Siaani at their cookout. Apparently, Charli Baltimore wasn’t in attendance. So Captain wasn’t happy that Madina was confronting Charli’s daughter without her being there.

When Captain confronted Madina, he was pretty upset. Madina and Vina felt like he was out of line. Interestingly enough, Madina said much more on Twitter. In fact, she accused him of threatening to shoot her.

1. deb dyson

November 17, 2019 at 11:36 am

Not big bad Madina whose always running her mouth talking mad crap, she was scared. GOOD….

• Shady Bootz

November 17, 2019 at 2:42 pm

THIS!!!!

• Jennifer Mcgowan

November 18, 2019 at 12:34 pm

Right like STOP RUNNING YO MOUTH I CANT STAND THA B-TCH

• Toya

November 22, 2019 at 6:06 pm

Exactly disrespecting a sista and her child, this b-tch is bold as hell, pretty funny how scared this b-tch got when confronted by lil mama dad ran up on her for F-CKING with a child, I hope they all stomp this b-tch out, and that b-tch do look like a dude

• Gloria young

November 18, 2019 at 5:39 pm

I no right who has she manage nobody sit her old a-s down. Leave them kids along .

• angela p byfield

November 18, 2019 at 9:38 pm

She doing to much. Leave the young people alone. They young and tryimg to find there way.
        I wouldn’t want her to give my daughter advice.
        She will make them have low self-esteem.

• Janice

December 1, 2019 at 10:10 am

I love the way captain looked out and she didn’t care about running her mouth then. Check her a-s captain. Some body needed to do it.

November 17, 2019 at 11:48 am

Cringeworthy scene.

• ScootyBoo

November 18, 2019 at 11:56 am

Yeah very cringeworthy on both parts. Madina has a aggressive,strong personality and she can be a lot at times. But for that grown a-s man to be in her face like that made me scared and I wasn’t even there. Both of them were out of line. Sidenote:Wendy Williams is good friends with Madina–that seems like a odd friendship

• Mrs T

November 25, 2019 at 10:43 am

Madina looks older that Cap, she came on some f-ck your mom type sh-t, nowww dont get scared when someone step to you… wasnt she about to go fight RYAN the episode before…

3. Glenda Moore

November 17, 2019 at 2:02 pm

Well I think Madina is a bully, she try’s to throw her weight around the younger group of people and not respect them what so ever, so she deserve what Captain did to her, that’s the way she treats the younger group of hip hop. What comes around goes around, maybe she can see how she treat others.

• KeylaBeyla

November 17, 2019 at 8:24 pm

I AGREE (.)

• Vee

November 22, 2019 at 5:53 pm

I agree she to old to be in those young kids faces yelling and talking to them like she crazy and if I was kid Capri I would keep my daughter away from that old hag because if not somebody gonna stomp madina a-s and his daughter to because she guilty by association for sure and it don’t surprise me that she is friends with Wendy Williams because she messy as hell to!!!

4. Shady Bootz

November 17, 2019 at 2:46 pm

Kid Capri daughter need her a-s beat too! She talk a whole lot of sh-t and ain’t about a d-mn thing! Flav’s (New York Voice) daughter would’ve whipped her a-s had cameras and security not been in the way.

• KeylaBeyla

November 17, 2019 at 8:26 pm

I AGREE, AGAIN (.)

• Mrs. LoLo

November 19, 2019 at 12:02 pm

Let’s keep it 100!!! Charlie Baltimore daughter was talking mad shi- about her own mother. Now she want to act like she wasn’t talking sh-t. But for a grown man to jump in a women faces like that needs to be check. These kids today need a real reality check.

• BOOBIE28

November 25, 2019 at 11:38 pm

You obviously have never been upset with a family member…let me let you in on something…even if I vent to you about how a family member made me feel…you better not…disrespect them…ever. Especially not my momma.

• Ver

November 22, 2019 at 5:55 pm

I agree

5. B L

November 17, 2019 at 4:12 pm

Madina: It in NOT all about YOU! You really should learn how to respect others. You are no better than Ryan when he went bombastic on you at the time of his “alleged” sickness. As old as you are, you’re trying to remain relevant by preying on the younger generation and wanting them to bow down to you. It’s not going to work that way. RESPECT OTHERS! You’re using bully tactics.

• Jenean

November 21, 2019 at 8:54 pm

Agreed

6. Destiny

November 17, 2019 at 7:30 pm

Are y’all dumb sianni a grown a-s woman and media didn’t do anything to her she didn’t even cause any problem. The captain had no reason to get in her face or speak to her like that he a b-tch no question he wanted to fight her and they didn’t even know him

• Daphney

November 17, 2019 at 10:00 pm

Ok I do agree about captain being in her face that’s not what men do, but let’s keep it 100 Madina came to his event for his family she wasn’t invited to and she has been wrong on all levels being disrespectful to everyone including coming for everybody’s kids. She is irrelevant and needs to act like she is grown. At some point, she needs to be checked because she is very disrespectful and needs to be put in her place

• Fee

November 22, 2019 at 8:27 am

Madina is a joke. First of all she is too old to be bullying kids. She talk all that s___ but when Charlie bought it too her she used the restaurant as an excuse not to bring it to Charlie. And Kid Capri acting like he did not know that Charlie was on that track with Ja Rule when Madina was talking S___ about Charlie. First of all Kid Capri you were a DJ you no who the hell Charlie Baltimore is. then he tries to act all professional but he associated with a old a-s clown like Madina bullying kids. Madina is a straight liar she bullies kids but then she wants to say people come to her wrong. Food for thought stupid lady you get what you put out there.

• Karen Johnson

November 24, 2019 at 6:28 am

Men beat and kill women every day and I think it’s disgusting so sometimes “so called women” need to have a whole d-mn seat. Captain said he got another woman to beat her butt. How’s it ok for women to get in men’s faces but not vice versa. He never touched her. She’s begging for a beat down in public because every ones not smart enough to know this is scripted and edited for TV.

• MandM

November 18, 2019 at 9:21 am

Yes Sianni is an adult; however she is respecting her elders. Even though she is an adult respectfully she said what she needed to say and handled her appropriately. Sianni’s mother is more appropriate to address madina and she asked Captain to keep an eye out for Sianni because she already knew she would try to take advantage. Madina has adult kids older than Sianni and I bet if some woman stepped to hers, she wouldn’t like that. Plus, she’s showing up to events that she is invited to and acting out, not carrying herself like a lady at all. Kid Capri get your daughter away from her Aunt Auntie!

• Lakisha

November 18, 2019 at 11:30 am

Just like she didnt have any business talking to that girl without her mom there. Even if her mom were there that wasnt the place nor the time Medina likes drama and thats that it puts the attention on her

• Mrs. LoLo

November 19, 2019 at 12:04 pm

Fact’s!!! He is a d-mn man!!! Charlie Baltimore daughter can’t DJS that’s why her mom wasn’t helping her because she knows she isn’t ready. Let’s keep it real!!!

• Dee

November 22, 2019 at 5:56 pm

Somebody should have slap the sh-t out of her

7. Tay

November 18, 2019 at 10:02 am

The B-TCH is a BULLYING the kids on the show and if it was my children she came after she would have got that A-S BEAT PERIOD and Kid Cupri daughter need to sit her coincided A-S DOWN

8. Bolo

November 18, 2019 at 10:18 am

She got every bit of bklyn she stuck in the 80s madina she trying to re live her your she a 100 years too late I no captain personally an he a stand up dude soon as she walked up she like what is this this sh-t wack he bklyn checked her a-s an she shouldn’t be around nobody kids look how she talk to people kids I got a question every body have ever saw her with anyone her age hell no she in a time worp true this bolo I see you you did that sh-t right she had it coming an more bklyn fg all day if it get bot I’m right here

• Vee

November 22, 2019 at 6:03 pm

I agree with you Bolo all the way and that guy was standing up for Charlie’s daughter and his kids and he was right if she do that to her she would do that to his daughter and she did come at lil mama about her party she always hanging around young kid with her old dry up geriatric a-s and that guy was right to put her in her d-mn place someone should have slap the sh-t out of her and I don’t see why she ain’t got her a-s beat yet because where I’m from someone would have been stomp her a-s!!!

9. Mrs. Powell

November 18, 2019 at 2:33 pm

I honestly do not believe he threatened her with a gun considering she’s a liar. She NEVER tells the truth as we’ve seen anytime she started sh-t. She only starts sh-t with kids and even though Sianni is what 21 that really don’t make her a grown a-s woman she’s not close to Medina in age and as you can see she was trying to avoid the old b-tch but got backed into a corner to talk anyways when she didn’t want to. Now if I told someone I would look after their child and their child showed up to my family function and I see her getting bullied by a person that’s my age you better believe I’m checking that b-tch too. Y’all forget Medina came for Lil Mama earlier in the season and her father was not there however Lil Mama also grown in her thirties to carry her weight and with a father like hers I’m sure she didn’t just let that sh-t slide however Sianni is young and really learning still so I’m glad all adult came to check that b-tch and put her in place. Apparently y’all who talking sh-t about what he did don’t have children. Medina don’t have children so she don’t even UNDERSTAND the importance of protecting them all she did was act dumb a-s f-ck when I’m reality she could’ve put her grown woman pants on and apologized for her behavior. Sure disrespected Sianni and her mother and she disrespected their family function by bringing the bullsh-t. She talk sh-t but if she was really about that life she wouldn’t had stood there with her face on the ground talking about what I don’t understand what happened. Dumb a-s. She better be glad one of the woman didn’t slap the sh-t outta her being disrespectful. However she really needed to be checked and that’s exactly what happened and all y’all saying he’s a b-tch for that makes me realize how many of y’all deal with p-ssy a-s men period. No real need let anyone disrespect they sh-t period. My husband is a protector and he would’ve checked that b-tch just the same. It’s in a real mans dna to protect what he cares about and she violated that. Y’all little girls will never know what real men do cause y’all never had a got d-mn Daddy who protected y’all.

• JUDSON TALLANDIER

November 18, 2019 at 6:33 pm

Fact!!!💯👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

• Vee

November 22, 2019 at 6:14 pm

You better preach Mrs.Powell you said a mouth full right there, thank you!!!!!!!!!!

• Nancy

November 28, 2019 at 12:47 pm

Couldn’t have said it better!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN!

10. Ad

November 18, 2019 at 5:12 pm

Madina needs to leave the show period!!!! Why is she always around kids thats her story line..ridiclous the way she talk to ciani was bananas and charlie..then she brings it to a cook out so juvenile..capatian delivery might was was direct in to the point at the same time he was right!madina like to tjrow the rock than hide her hand to her niece in kid capri..she needs to go!!

11. Gloria young

November 18, 2019 at 5:35 pm

She so d-mn bad but don’t give a d-mn how she disrespect other .I don’t think so need to sit her old a-s yes I said it down.everybody no favor. Kid capr.who the hell I’d she 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

12. Warren Christopher

November 18, 2019 at 6:28 pm

I hope my Family can bow out this whole mess without any felony arrests. Looking forward to more positive episodes on GUHHNY. Although Captain is Family he is the protector of those under his watch to include the young. Arnstar & Lil Mama are my cousins. Don’t like to see Family or no one caught up in some foolishness.

13. JB

November 18, 2019 at 9:10 pm

1st to Mrs. Powell
    U hit the nail on the head!!! She always starts sh** and then LIES… Everyone take a look at previous episodes… The argument with Dazyna she said that she said SMD to her face. She said it going up the stairs… After she Bullied her and made fun of her and embarrassed her, then this time.. CAPT def didnt threaten her. She makes stuff up so people feel bad for her. She is a Bully and wants to live vicariously through these kids because she was a NOBODY…. She Didnt make it in the business…Look Hard she Failed in MUSIC Herself, Film, Being a Mentor…. Just let these KIDS be KIDS…. & By the way she HAS a 20 Yr Old SON.

14. Tonya Ann

November 23, 2019 at 5:25 am

Madina who????I never even heard of her til this show and I’m 47 yrs.Old.Shes a old B-tch who wants to be somebody and mad because these kids are doing their thing!!!!!I Love Charlie and that old B-tch know she heard of Charli Baltimore.Shes jealous because Charli Still That Chick And Is Still Beautiful. Madina or whatever her dam name is sit your man looking, attention seeking,ugly a-s down and dress your f-ckin age you look like Barbies Grandma.Charli We Love Ya Chick Always💜💜💜💜💜💜And Last Kidd Capri You Are Just A DJ And Not The Best One!!!!!Y’all Look Like Clowns Out Here😂😂😂😂😂Madina, Kidd Capri And Vina SUCKKKKKK