Omarion Gets the Last Laugh & Confirms He's Touring Solo on Fizz's Birthday

Omarion Gets the Last Laugh & Confirms He’s Touring Solo on Fizz’s Birthday

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love And Hip Hop Hollywood” star and B2K member Fizz has been in the headlines plenty as of late. And it’s due to the fact that he’s dating Apryl Jones. Apryl happens to be Omarion’s baby momma. On the show, J-Boog worried that the relationship would hurt the group’s ability to tour and make money. Fizz said he didn’t see this happening because Omarion will agree to tour as long as the money is there. But J-Boog wasn’t so sure.

Interestingly enough, Omarion just made an announcement on Instagram. He’s headlining the 2020 Millennium Tour with Bow Wow instead of B2k.

And it appears he made the announcement on Fizz’s birthday.

1. Shania

November 26, 2019 at 2:10 pm

I had to smirk because I just told someone on here that Omarion has enough material and success to tour by himself. That person tried to come for me because I said the truth which is Fizz can’t ever tour solo like O can. And that person said O doesn’t even have enough hits. We tried to tell them. Welp!

• mayeranedavis2000

December 19, 2019 at 6:11 pm

Leave that man alone people…none of your business!!…and you are not God over Nobodys life ..but your own life..Let him Be!!!!
      and STOP!
      Signed,

We are all blessed, to be alive! So, thank you Jesus!!
      And just shut up….and Mind your own Business…and let people live their “OWN LIVES” Amen to God,and Thank you Jesus..we are ALIVE!!

JUST Stop!!!… your MEDDLING HARASSMENT PLEASE!!!
      AMEN….AS NO ONE ON THIS EARTH..IS PERFECT EXCEPT GOD!!

November 26, 2019 at 2:11 pm

And this lineup is actually better.

• Kami

November 26, 2019 at 5:30 pm

Welp another flop tour ! Bow Wow, Soulja Boy and the Yong Yang Twins were the only ones to go platinum. If no one wanted to watch them then I’m sure no o e wants to now.

• Kandi

December 7, 2019 at 1:55 pm

That last tour was very successful and lucrative… hence the overseas continuation… is this Fizz or April’s silly a-s, or Stan 4 flunkies😂😂😂😂 spreading obvious hate n lies😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Kami

November 26, 2019 at 5:33 pm

Welp another flop tour ! Bow Wow, Soulja Boy and the Yong Yang Twins were the only ones to go platinum! If no one wanted to watch them then, I’m sure no one wants to now. The only reason why the other tour sold is because it was a min since anybody heard anything from B2K. The Hype is over now

• Anonymous

November 26, 2019 at 5:47 pm

Whatever you say Apryl (or Fizz). I’ll be getting my tickets tho.

• Taylor

November 27, 2019 at 11:36 am

Or Boog. It’s one of those three.

• Meg

November 26, 2019 at 6:00 pm

Girl please. This tour has been trending on Twitter for hours so the hype is definitely not over. It’s going to do well. People want to go and hear all the music they loved from years ago. Hell I want to go! I had no interest in the last one because I was never a B2K fan. But I was into Bow Wow, Soulja Boy, Lloyd, Sammie, Omarion solo and the Ying Yang Twins. And you don’t have to have platinum albums to sell out shows. That’s why old acts from back in the day who never went platinum can still tour successfully. Nostalgia sells. Apryl and Fizz’s revenge plan backfired terribly.

• Kami

November 27, 2019 at 11:05 am

Trending on twitter does not always equal at sales. Most of the people on Twitter don’t even have the funds to even attend the concert let alone pay their bills on time. Apryl(lol) thats funny I wouldn’t dare go to Chicago or even sleep with a rapper/musician. Again nobody wants to see these acts from the year 2000 and most of these people have been on Reality Shows/Love & Hip Hop. If a tour was all they needed they would have did that instead of hopping on TV.

• Meg

November 27, 2019 at 11:25 am

Girl, just stop. Just go ahead and say you hope the tour fails and go on about your business. That would be the most truthful thing you said on here thus far. You said the hype is dead and I just let you know that’s not true hence the tour being a major topic everywhere including Twitter all day yesterday. I myself and others want to see these shows. Nostalgia sells and their target audience is a lot of people like myself with careers and disposable income. Just like people could afford to go to the last concert, they can afford to go to this one. You’re negative and annoying.

• Ann M Oree

November 28, 2019 at 5:10 pm

What u just said.

3. King Bey

November 26, 2019 at 2:12 pm

Well the best revenge is your paper. While Apryl and Fizz were playing checkers, Omarion was playing chess.

• Delrosaone

November 26, 2019 at 3:48 pm

🤗🤗🤗 That part 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Ain’t NO FUN when the rabbit’s got the gun 🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4. Shayla

November 26, 2019 at 2:17 pm

I think Omarion is just done with being around toxic people who hate him but use him to make their money. Good for him.

• Queen

November 26, 2019 at 2:24 pm

Agreed. He’s so done and I don’t blame him at all.

• Nola

November 27, 2019 at 5:44 am

You’re spot on! How you gonna be sleeping with this man’s Ex lover and mother of his kids (y’all was like brothers) & fix your mouth to say he’ll tour with you as long as the money right. Dude get outta here! Meaning you’ll use him to make money. I don’t even follow that foolishness with
      Fizz & Apryl,but had to put my 2-cents in. I wish Omarion much success and happiness, as the others but you don’t BULLS%$# & expect good to follow.

5. Morgan

November 26, 2019 at 2:22 pm

Lol Apryl and Fizz needs to pick they mouth up off the floor. The B2K tour was boring with their group Omarion get that money and stay unbothered

6. Ms. Jackson

November 26, 2019 at 2:25 pm

Sh-t if you don’t like me and you’re f-cking my baby momma to spite me, why the f-ck do I have to help you get a bag?

• Mouth still say what it want too

December 1, 2019 at 7:03 pm

Say it louder for the ppl in the back!

7. Valerie

November 26, 2019 at 5:49 pm

The nostalgia. I want tickets.

November 27, 2019 at 2:09 am

Fizz& Apryl have the both u ever heard the saying “Laugh now cry later”..Who’s 😀😁 now.

9. Nola

November 27, 2019 at 5:59 am

LMOA…this dude really had the nerves to say O” will tour with him if the money right…nig get outta here! Who really saw “O” actually touring with Fizz? This fool sleeping with his ex & kids mom, and then been saying in recent interviews they never been friends just coworkers, like Omarion not listening to that BS, just because he don’t respond! Fizz you look foolish dude. All the AZZ in the world not worth me doing that to a guy who was like my BRO. The you trying to justify it with y’all wasn’t friends. The catalyst nature of y’all is why it won’t last! You get’n a check from a reality show & royalties man get gone!

10. Realness

November 27, 2019 at 7:09 am

I think this was done in response to Fizz saying he and Omarion were never friends and just coworkers. You could tell in the interview with Vlad that Omarion didn’t know Fizz was saying that and he was taken aback when Vlad told him. At that point, he was completely done with Fizz. He had already accepted they were together and toured with Fizz knowing he was sleeping with Apryl. But the last straw was all the lies, disrespect, and slander. He told them to change the narrative but they kept being disrespectful. So he pulled the ultimate Scorpio move. Well done.

11. Mrs J

November 29, 2019 at 2:12 am

I hope Apryl gets a job and lil fizzle pop invested his money after getting that house cause he bout to dry up.
    Laugh at your calamity..