Quantcast
'Married to Medicine' Star Dr. Contessa Metcalfe Comes for Buffie Purselle, Again

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Dr. Contessa Metcalfe Comes for Buffie Purselle, Again

Photo Credit: Bravo

The current season of “Married to Medicine” hasn’t had a shortage of drama. While most of the feuds have been going on for a while now, newbie Buffie Purselle may have shaken things up. She took issue with Dr. Jackie Walters calling her infertile during her event. What offended Buffie the most is Jackie said this during her speech in a room full of people Buffie didn’t know.

Buffie would later confront Jackie about the situation in Cabo. Jackie snapped at Buffie and Dr. Heavelyn Kimes got involved. But Buffie stood firm and even had some words for Heavenly.

This has resulted in a lot of fan support for Buffie and backlash for Jackie. However, the situation isn’t sitting well with some of the other women. They are Team Jackie and it looks as if they may have decided to come for Buffie at the reunion.

In fact, Contessa may have shaded Buffie, again, right before filming the reunion.

1. O-La

December 6, 2019 at 1:26 pm

Contessa is such a follower. She wants a problem with Buffie because Lord forbid she’s not bowing down to Jackie any given second. These women are exhausting. The way they treat Jackie as if she’s some untouchable god is disgusting.

• Me Mesquite

December 6, 2019 at 8:12 pm

Dr Jackie should have read the HIPPA Law before she shared with a room of strangers about Buffiie’s condition. If Buffie and her husband I’m sure could file a case against Dr Jackie

• Toya

December 6, 2019 at 9:16 pm

Jackie was not her doctor… Right?

• Verdale

December 7, 2019 at 4:48 am

Dr Jackie was totally wrong, and Buffie need to replace Quad. I Love Buffie, and the fact she has a caucasian husband who a psychiatrist….Love it. I do agree with everyone, they act like Dr Jackie is Mother Teresa. I dont like how she treats Miriah, and now Buffie. I am not team Jackie anymore, and Contesa she erks me. I liked her better when she was in school, we seen her less. Mrs Toya Love her, and Dr Simone Love them

• Deb

December 7, 2019 at 10:32 am

Exactly Jackie was totally wrong! And as a true friend you all need to stop defending her. I wonder if she would told the audience that Contessa had breast surgery before she told the world. How would she feel. And then Jackie such a coward she didnt apologize infront of the girls she pulled her to the side. So they atill beefing with Buffie and Jackie have snuck and aplogized. Jackie is a narcissist she wants to slways be right

• Othie Smith

December 7, 2019 at 11:11 am

yes, I totally agree. What professional tell people business, under oath. But Jackie is unhappy.
            Heavenly mouth is too too big, she need to study to be quit. Mariah not making anyone do anything, thats my girl. Quad, just ashame, she has always been out of control. Buffie, she just who she is, she will stand alone, like Mariah. Contessa, she just want to fit in, she should have gotten Jackie straighten out, it looked bad on her and her husband. She could not have acted like that with my husband there with me, I would have sHut her ma_ looking self down,I mean all the way down, she wouldnt have came for me any moe, believe dat. Let me come on there. lol, yaw aint ready. lol

• PSims

December 7, 2019 at 5:20 am

All healthcare professionals are bound by HIPAA. You don’t have to be the patient’s direct physician to violate PHI.

• Beth

December 9, 2019 at 7:01 pm

Jackie, Heavenly and Contessa seem to have issues with the women that are not doctors. They seem to think they are on a higher social class and need to make sure to put them in their place. All of the women appear to have functioned as educated professionals with current or history of successful careers. They showed the same disrespect for nurses when the dressed as slutty nurses. As a RN, I would NEVER work for a physician that portrayed my profession in that manner. Cudos to the male Docs that refused to be pulled into all od the negativity. They appear to be true professionals who treat others with respect.

• Bridgett

December 7, 2019 at 8:27 am

Contessa use to be my favorite. It seems that she has forgotten that they all use to team up on her. Jackie is a hypocrite she has gone through so much such as a cancer battle and can’t have children herself so tell me what was the purpose to bring up or even mention that this lady couldn’t have children. The other ladies are fake and shallow. I don’t even watch this show anymore too much drama.

• Von

December 7, 2019 at 10:07 am

Dr.Jackie is not Buffie doctor so there is no lawsuit…and far as Buffie come the same town i come from and i am still trying to figure where all this money come from when she was growing up lol

• Shenita Prestly

December 7, 2019 at 10:31 pm

I thought the same thing…Her ass should be sued !!!

• Jo Ann

December 7, 2019 at 5:05 pm

Jackie is not a god. She has so many flaws. Jackie stop faking u hate Mariah’s guts. Everyone needs to stop following Jackie. I hate clicks. Quad the Nene Leaks wanna be can go and take Heavenly with her. Contessa who? Simone flips flops . Mariah is Mariah. Toya is the only one real. Buffy I like and should be added to the show along with some other new characters.

• Catrina Taylor

December 11, 2019 at 6:37 pm

GIRL YOU KNOW WHAT TO SAY

December 6, 2019 at 1:28 pm

Why can’t these women allow Jackie to be a big girl and fight her own battles? Jackie doesn’t ever take up for any of them. But here they are trying to jump on Buffie because she was rightly offended by Jackie’s actions. This is what I don’t like about this show. Jackie should be fair game like everyone else is.

• Sandra

December 6, 2019 at 3:21 pm

I am team Buffie at this point, referencing the incident of Jackie spewing Buffie’s Personal” Business! Who or what gave Jackie the authority to interject Buffie’s business into her speech to an entire group of unknown people to Buffie! Is Jackie really an authentic physician? She knows the importance of not spewing folks medical business to the world on national TV! She could have made her point without identifying Buffie by name! Both Quad and the dentist should stay in their names speaking for Jackie when Jackie screws up! BUT for Jackie to take the attitude she took..Buffie should have stepped to her with a vengeance. BUT Buffie seems to be very well groomed…at that moment! But seriously tho…is Jackie a real doctor or is she just that dense or is she just playing a part?

• Barb Smith

December 6, 2019 at 7:06 pm

Dr Jackie was 100 per cent wring. Her approach to Buffie was wrong. As a doc she should have known better, let a long a budding friendship. Buffie had every reason to call her out on it. She embarrassed her in public, apologize in public w/o Jackie getting an attitude as she did…grow up Jackie..

• Antoinette

December 6, 2019 at 7:46 pm

I love the Doctors, and housewives however, Dr Jackie need to be accountable on two statements First, the comment about Mariha’s sorry for misspelled use drugs should’ve been validated before mentioning on a Podcast. Secondly, Buffie infertility without getting permission releasing that information to the public and is grounds open up for legal representation if needed. Lastly Toya I love the house it’s so awesome especially the shoes placed in a glass case Love Love You Go, Girl, I hope one day you can give me some advice about decorated my daughter and myself shoes, handbags, etc once I hit the Lottery

• Barb Smith

December 6, 2019 at 7:11 pm

I totally agree with you.jackie was wrong. Buffie corrected her in the same atmosphere as statement was made, nothing more. Jackie, admit u were wring, apologize & move in. No special treatment.

• Mose Tyler

December 6, 2019 at 7:15 pm

So true don’t doctors take some kind of oath not to reveal medical information about people without their concent what is the harpoon act

3. Hater

December 6, 2019 at 1:30 pm

The crazy thing is Buffie was the only person who went to check on Contessa after Contessa stormed off after she had that argument with Scott in Cabo. None of the other women cared enough to make sure she was okay but Contessa wants a problem with Buffie anyway. Smh.

• Sandra

December 6, 2019 at 3:32 pm

You are so right…Contessa actually chopped the hand that was on loan to show concern to her when her husband was being selfish towards her! No one else moved! Wow! I always liked Contessa Because she is/was military as am I. Gee girl, choose your battles more wisely! However, I totally agree with you going back to school to replenish yourself. Me personally, no, I would not have given up just to satisfy my husband and kids who would have learned to adjust eventually through resilience!

• Nonya bizness

December 6, 2019 at 3:58 pm

True. Buffie seems authentic while Corn-tessa shows all signs of being fake & a mean girl. She needs to focus all her energy on her marriage.

• Annette

December 6, 2019 at 6:23 pm

SMH too.

December 6, 2019 at 1:37 pm

Contessa needs to be worried about her marriage. Not Jackie rightfully being called out for her bullsh-t.

5. Chelly

December 6, 2019 at 1:42 pm

I can’t believe that it’s women mad at another woman who has had multiple miscarriages being upset that Jackie incorrectly called her infertile in a room full of strangers. It’s like the twilight zone. This is how you know they all have an unhealthy opinion of Jackie. They will not allow Jackie to be criticized and that’s so problematic.

6. Sheika

December 6, 2019 at 1:45 pm

Be quiet Contessa.

7. Jasmine

December 6, 2019 at 1:48 pm

Contessa has been really irritating this season. I’d have to say that most of us still don’t know who the real her is. I actually feel like Buffie is more authentic and it’s just her first season. One season Contessa wants to be a stay at home wife to spend more time with her kids and she has the most supportive husband ever. The next she wants to go to school out of state, criticize Scott’s parenting and make him out to be the most selfish husband of all time. She’s the rollercoaster person. Not Buffie.

• Nonya bizness

December 6, 2019 at 4:03 pm

Yes contessa needs to focus on her life & husband. I think scott is doing a good job from what we see. Her own child says I forget about you mommy. Children tell the truth & Scott doesn’t seem as if he’s bad mouthing her. Kids are smart & have feelings. Contessa get your PRIORITIES in order. Your family and not the mean girls click.

8. Something special

December 6, 2019 at 3:50 pm

I’m glad these ladies are seeing Buffie for what she is… attention seeking… She wants in…

• Im Sayin

December 6, 2019 at 4:09 pm

How is Buffie attention seeking? I’d love to hear this one. *pulls up a chair and sits*

• Krusan

December 6, 2019 at 6:23 pm

Exactly! I am on the chair next to you. Waiting….

• Rachel Lee

December 6, 2019 at 4:19 pm

I know you aren’t accusing Buffie of “wanting in” like Heavenly, Quad, and Contessa haven’t done the absolute most including scraping the bottom of the barrel to “get in.” No one is more thirsty to stay on the show than those three. Heavenly sold her soul and decided to play up certain stereotypes and became the loud, ratchet, dentist to keep her check. Sis is literally a caricature now for a paycheck. We already know Quad married someone she had no business marrying to get on this show. And Contessa is throwing her own husband under the bus to keep her spot. Everything Contessa, Quad, and Heavenly are accusing Buffie of they have done themselves. They serve no purpose on the show other than being Jackie’s attack dogs. What a joke.

• Tracey

December 6, 2019 at 4:51 pm

Everyone on a reality show is attention seeking. And everyone on this cast wants in.

• Verdale

December 7, 2019 at 4:51 am

No Buffie want to be respected, and Buffie was asked in my the Network…..Read up on it. I Love her realness, and she is not afraid to voice her opinion.

• Mrs. T

December 7, 2019 at 3:35 pm

Please explain how…..

• Sandra

December 7, 2019 at 5:01 pm

There is absolutely no way between heaven and hell that statement can be explained with truth. Buffie rarely says anything! I love her style…so far! BUT if they keep coming at her, I’m sure she will flip the script and get it corrected!

9. Nonya bizness

December 6, 2019 at 4:05 pm

Team AUTHENTIC BUFFIE !!!

10. Oprah's Wig

December 6, 2019 at 4:11 pm

If Buffie is Mariah’s mouth piece, Heavenly, Quad, and Contessa are Jackie’s mouth pieces. So what’s the problem?

• Twirl

December 6, 2019 at 4:22 pm

Thank you! Like the audacity! THE AUDACITY!

11. Over It

December 6, 2019 at 4:27 pm

This right here is why this show needs a major cast revamp. Jackie is not off limits. If people have an issue with her, they should be able to let her know and tell her about herself without being jumped on by Heavenly, Quad, and Contessa. She is not perfect and she can be called out like anyone else on the show. If that’s an issue, then it’s time for Jackie to leave the show. This strange rule they have of treating Jackie like she’s on some higher level than anyone else and can’t be wrong about anything makes this show repetitive. And if Quad, Heavenly, and Contessa are mainly there to just pile on people Jackie doesn’t like, they can go as well. This high school follow the leader sh-t is tired. Make some changes Bravo.

• Sandra

December 6, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Over It…
      You have spoken much needed words! Someone please explain how Buffie is seeking attention!

• Sandra

December 6, 2019 at 5:08 pm

Over It…

Dr Heavenly threw out a rumor on Quad being involved with Common…she knew it was a lie. Now, she had no idea how that would affect his life and relationship. Thankfully Quad had the decency to put a stop on that immediately. Common should set her straight! If Quad had done that to her, it would have gotten real testy!

12. Gretta

December 6, 2019 at 4:38 pm

Nah. I know who Buffie is but still don’t know who Contessa really is. It’s a shame that all Buffie did was let Jackie know that her comments hurt her and half of the cast is gunning for her now. These women are followers and I don’t respect it. Leave Buffie alone. Jackie was wrong period.

• Mrs. T

December 7, 2019 at 3:32 pm

Exactly! They always uphold Jackie like she’s their madame. She can say what she wants, when she wants but yet she can’t face repercussions of her wrong doing. A shidddddd! Buffie didn’t give it to her good enough IMO.

• And

December 8, 2019 at 2:43 pm

How do you know who Buffy is? She’s been on the show all of 15 seconds.

• Gretta

December 8, 2019 at 2:51 pm

Buffie has been more authentic in those 15 seconds than Contessa has been in the three seasons she’s been on the show. And unlike Contessa, Buffie is not a follower and has her own thoughts and opinions. Contessa is only there to play victim and be another one of Jackie’s puppets.

13. 404

December 6, 2019 at 4:43 pm

I don’t care for Contessa. Her husband is cool though. I don’t like how she’s treating him this season.

• DJ

December 6, 2019 at 7:29 pm

I say this all the time, he has been great this season. She has been terrible to him, if I was him and I watched this back, I would be so p-ssed off at her.

14. Ms. Jackson

December 6, 2019 at 4:49 pm

How the f-ck do you have a problem with someone that didn’t even do sh-t to you? That whole little group annoys the f-ck out of me. They keep jumping in sh-t that has nothing to do with them. Jackie is a grown a-s woman dog. She doesn’t need defenders.

• Angela Pope

December 6, 2019 at 5:55 pm

TEAM BUFFIE! Buff was within her rights to feel some type of way about Jackie putting her on blast like that. Dirty and sneaky Jackie new exactly what she was doing. “Cone”tessa need to focus on her own rocky marriage. Think hubby is bout to creep creep. Heavenly need to be taught to clean up her nasty mouth. Why does everyone have to be a “B”? QUAD is my girl👊🙌

15. Mary

December 6, 2019 at 5:26 pm

Like Jackie ain’t using Heavenly to be her mouth piec, just be quiet Contessa with your Fake troubled marriage problems!

16. Brenda Marshall

December 6, 2019 at 5:34 pm

They need to leave Buffie alone!!
    Point blank!!

17. Denise Jonez

December 6, 2019 at 5:38 pm

Quad is a joke have you seen her on Sister Cirle. She has no clue how to be a commentator. EMBARRASSING !! I am team Mariah and Buffie they are true BLACK Queens. I love how they carry themselves true authenticity and realness. Quad needs to go a waste of time. Contessa i have no words. Fold up and fo home.

18. Yoshi

December 6, 2019 at 6:11 pm

Quad, Heavenly, and Contessa need to stop the foolishness. Jackie has never taken up for any of them so why do they keep doing this? They act like they are in a cult…Jackie’s cult.

19. Pameladherbert

December 6, 2019 at 6:27 pm

I just want this to be clear. Jackie was wrong when she opened her mouth period. I did not see a Buffie reaction because of my own. And I don’t understand Jackie’s reaction at all.There was no sincerity in what she said. I still like Jackie but I am disappointed with her on this issue.

20. Me

December 6, 2019 at 6:30 pm

Hey Jackie want to talk that to your husband the one who don’t want you to have no kids adopt no kids anything besides a child I wouldn’t bow down to you and I hope Buffy don’t who you You couldn’t pick on Mariah you couldn’t pick on the other ladies so you found this lady cortessa you be quiet because you scared that your husband going to leave you with all those children that you got to take care of the show is old You guys are old something new and I like the new lady and I’m on her side Jackie Dr Jackie take a seat

21. Mo

December 6, 2019 at 7:22 pm

Contessa is a follower period

22. DJ

December 6, 2019 at 7:27 pm

Contessa is the last person that should be talking about showing your authentic self. She’s not being her authentic self, she’s trying to portray her husband a certain way on tv so he looks bad and she looks like a victim who gave up her career for her husband when really it was her choice. Why is Jackie off limits in this group, she fd up it happens? She’s not going to be a saint this whole time and truthfully the audience can make up their minds when it comes to Jackie. We don’t need cast members think a certain way, shutup Contessa.

23. Barbee

December 6, 2019 at 8:51 pm

smh

24. ShirW

December 6, 2019 at 9:38 pm

Are these ladies real doctors with patients? I ask, because they do not represent themselves as reputable physicians ( Jackie, Heavenly and Contessa). This is only an opinion. Note: Dr. Simone is not throwing herself into this and she and Jackie are supposedly ” best friends”. There is a distance between the two this season.This season it seems to be character written roles for ratings. I no longer watch as I did before. It seems to be acting for the “pay check”. I am disappointed in several of the ladies who sell out morals/values and families.

25. Diva

December 7, 2019 at 12:32 am

Contessa marriage is on the rocks, so she need to shut up. KARMA came for Dr. Heavenly when her husband had a good time with the strippers. I am glad that Buffie join the show, because she is time enough for her. Jackie is not God, and these girls are worshipping Jackie except for Buffie, Mariah, Dr. Simone, and Toya.

26. Aw

December 7, 2019 at 7:21 am

Contessa knows jackie was wrong she’s just trying to get the attention off her boring a-s and that fake a-s marriage of hers and stop being a follower and get a backbone . I can’t stand this show

27. No Need To know

December 7, 2019 at 1:37 pm

Bump all that…i need the I’ll Block A B**tch shirt by Simome🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Jo Ann

December 7, 2019 at 5:22 pm

I need a I’ll block a b***h shirt also. I will and I have done it. I would like a shirt made. Many would buy it. I

28. Mrs. T

December 7, 2019 at 3:26 pm

Contessa needs to have several couches and worry about fixing her marriage. She is too much of a follower and says things she thinks will get her brownie points with the other ladies. And she claims she doesn’t know this person Buffie became. Hell she didn’t know her period before Simone brought her to the group. And as far as Jackie, she knows she was dead a-s wrong which is why she’s come with this fake a-s “new girl”attitude to try and cover it up. I’m glad Buffie called her out on it but she should’ve gotten off in her a-s about it!

29. Sandra

December 7, 2019 at 6:52 pm

The BLOCK is it! Brand the shirts and they will sell

30. Keisha

December 10, 2019 at 5:23 pm

Watch how they blame Mariah for everything; she I going to get blame for everything that happen. Mariah told her to say that or she listening to Mariah. Mariah really did not have much to say about anyone this season. Contessa is a follower and Dr. Jackie is very wrong for what she said and then had the nerves to get an attitude when she was to person who done wrong. Toya you are the best. Dr. Heavenly is just nasty person and all she focus on is hating Mariah. Dr. Simone I am on the edge with her because she could swing either way. I understand her loyalty with Dr. Jackie but let her know with she is wrong. Quad…Ms Quad, I really wish you would get over you and Mariah stuff because you guys where good friends and I think Mariah still have love for you and you have love for her but you all pride will not let you let it go. Dr. Heavenly is not your friend Quad her mouth to big she can’t keep it shut.