Quantcast
'Black Ink Crew Chicago' Star Charmaine Hires Miss Kitty at Her New Tattoo Shop?

‘Black Ink Crew Chicago’ Star Charmaine Hires Miss Kitty at Her New Tattoo Shop?

Photo Credit: VH1

Miss Kitty is not really feeling her former “Black Ink” coworkers. Since she’s been accused of sleeping with Ryan, she’s been threatened and even dragged on social media. And it doesn’t look like things will be getting any better anytime soon.

Kitty has been spending a lot of time in Chicago as of late. And it turns out that there is a really good reason for that.

On the upcoming episode of “Black Ink Crew Chicago,” Charmaine tells Kitty that she can come work for her at 2nd City Ink. Charmaine’s business partner Jessica isn’t happy about this because she says Charmaine didn’t talk to her beforehand.

Check out the preview below.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Joey (@omfgrealitytv) on

January 15, 2020 at 10:05 am

I’m here for Kitty being on the Chicago show. At least the Chicago people actually like her and are real friends to her.

• Adrianna Pierce

January 16, 2020 at 9:53 am

Kitty is good people.I think Chicago will be good for her and she dont have to worry about them back stabs at blk ink new york.

2. Barbee

January 15, 2020 at 1:11 pm

Yay! Kitty fits in better in Chicago.

• Belinda

January 15, 2020 at 2:03 pm

That is so good I wish that she would hire Bella too, but Bella was going hard for that trouble maker Lilly, this is why I say when it don’t involve you let ppl work out their own problems.

• Tbaby

January 16, 2020 at 3:45 pm

She was also sleeping witb lily

• Brain

January 16, 2020 at 8:01 am

I like kitty.

3. Tania

January 15, 2020 at 2:21 pm

I will now watch Chicagi..both more NY for me..

4. Dee

January 15, 2020 at 3:39 pm

I don’t kno MS Kittyi is to cute what will she do? She would be like Teddy and everyboby will hate her

5. Cat

January 15, 2020 at 4:13 pm

Why they so worry If Kitty hook uo with Ryan they to get some business and stay out of hers dam.

• Maria Marsh

January 15, 2020 at 6:10 pm

Exactly

6. BeautyIsPain23

January 15, 2020 at 4:56 pm

I always say get in where you fit in and don’t let anyone stop your hustle. Charmaine is real sweet for stretching out a helping hand or better yet a working one🤩😛😉🤗. Prosper on Ms Kitty and good looking out for your sister’s Charmaine.

• Maria Marsh

January 15, 2020 at 6:11 pm

Exactly

7. Latrice S Maxwell

January 15, 2020 at 9:35 pm

Mrs Kitty need to be in Chicago. She fit right in and the NY crew just jealous of her and I hope so do hook up with Ryan. They make a good couple.

8. Vera L Cheeks

January 15, 2020 at 9:41 pm

God bless Charmaine, and my condolences to her again. Both Charmaine and miss Kitty lost their moms, so who bette than them both to be there for each other..Im here for kitty and sexy Ryan hooking up.. Kitty is way too classy for NY. Go get it all Miss Kitty.. Meow..lol..

9. Jessica

January 15, 2020 at 9:50 pm

They f-ck trust me any man have a woman as a friend he f-cking her same goes for woman who they think they fooling

10. Treia

January 16, 2020 at 12:05 am

They hating on kitty so damn that’s her personal life who cares get ur bag 🙌 Kitty if they want smoke gave them ur a-s to kiss I’m backing her all the way & not scared of them new York b-tches I pull up kitty

11. Tasha Mack

January 16, 2020 at 12:11 am

That is good Charmaine is offering Kitty a job. Charmaine is looking out for her at least she is trying to make sure Kitty eats to. I think Charmaine should have talked to Jessica about this first. Its not a good move to make a decision like this without your business partner. I just hope this doesn’t mess Charmaine and Jessica friendship up. Kitty better get those coins i don’t blame her. Ceaser and them are fake.

• Sharon M Grier

January 16, 2020 at 10:04 am

Nope should have spoken to her partner. Kitty don’t do nothing much any way. Not a good fit. Hope this don’t take down the shop.its just getting off. Kitty gonna be mad Ryan getting friendly with the co partner .gonna be some Drama

12. Tiffani Young

January 16, 2020 at 1:29 pm

If Charmaine wants to HIRE Kitty and it does not do anything for the shop that’s on her. That’s what life is about living and learning.

13. Deborah

January 16, 2020 at 2:30 pm

Kitty will be happy there, to much mess with her manager Sky, She’s not happy, everything failed she tried to do. She starts trouble and lies on employees when she doesn’t have the facts. Jessica talk with Charmaine after all her mom just passed, she wanted to do something good.

14. Lola M Curtis

January 16, 2020 at 2:33 pm

She’s a nice person and ceasar was stupid for losing her plus Ryan is better looking they would make a good looking couple go for it star needs to get her a life

15. Sandra

January 16, 2020 at 2:42 pm

I think Charmain should have discuss it with Jess first before she hired Kitt, because they are buisness parthner.Other than that I love Kitty and that will be great for her.

16. PrettyPenny D1 &only n Mobile Alabama

January 17, 2020 at 12:21 am

Ladies just keep it real and be there for eachother. Live love and be real. Its 2020 and we got to stop the madness. Charmaine is still dealing with the heaviest pain to bear.loosing her Mother at a ti.e like this has got to be the worst thing that has ever happened. Love on eachother and get alo g as Sisters. You are all beautiful. be blessed

17. LF

January 20, 2020 at 7:02 pm

I hope Ms. Kitty comes to Chicago change is good. I hope that she is successful at working in Charmaine’s shop and that she can contribute in the shop running effectively.

18. Rhonda noel

January 22, 2020 at 7:43 am

Miss Kitty is being hungry and Messi 🤷just because she left black ink of New York doesn’t mean she go looking for Ryan so it must be true or something how you just going to jump up and leave come on guys 🤷