Quantcast
'Love And Hip Hop New York' Star Kimbella Vanderhee Says Yandy Smith Acts Tough in Her Green Screen Interviews

‘Love And Hip Hop New York’ Star Kimbella Vanderhee Says Yandy Smith Acts Tough in Her Green Screen Interviews

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love And Hip Hop New York” stars Kimbella Vanderhee and Yandy Smith aren’t on the best terms. The former friends had a major falling out after Kimbella accused Yandy of adopting Infinity for image reasons. Although they agreed to work on their issues, Chrissy Lampkin’s return hasn’t helped things.

In fact, Yandy feels like Kimbella has been stirring the pot between her and Chrissy. And Kimbella feels like Yandy doesn’t keep it real.

In a recent interview, Kimbella discussed the demise of their friendship. And she said Yandy will come for people in her green screen interviews, but she won’t keep that same energy in person.

1. Jasmine

January 10, 2020 at 9:15 am

Yandy is very passive aggressive. I love her business astuteness, but I can’t stand how she will be shady and play dumb when people catch on.

• Kendra Hinds

January 11, 2020 at 12:34 pm

Bulsh-t punk a-s kinbala a fakr useless b-tch who gots beat diwn by ugky was Chrissy Lumpkin the f-ck name is that kinballa can go eat the rocks Jew ben eating cause his mouth ia so f-ck up word) problay frin eatin kinballa stank panai😀

• Chickie

January 17, 2020 at 12:27 am

Yes I’ve never met a week b-tch my life if you know she’s a f-ck yeah D is always had class if you remember when she came on and she brought her on she was Dusty running around filthy raggedy no class today she still got class that b-tch can put all the wigs on pop up her t-tties in her a-s But will never have class where are you rolling with the B-tch knock you out and black Eyes then Christie left her Knigge at a point in his life but she hopped in Miami living her best life so she wanna blame it on him that he lost everything no b-tch the rules when sh-t wasn’t big and he wouldn’t get no real money use skip the road to go for the next Ballers ugly motherf-cker that’s it Yandy off i he iPaigeIf you motherf-ckers can’t see she f-cking him she don’t want that boss Knigge to get out find out but game recognize game because what Knigge will take a b-tch office page if he ain’t f-cking that b-tch Yandy never did nothing to him They on the down low $100 you lost your house girl I don’t blame the Knigge blame you you got up and left a Knigge for dead and now you need some money now you want to get on the show and try to f-ck with a boss b-tch a CEO she f-cking with the mayor in things you hear me doing big sh-t everything she touched turned into gold and you raggedy motherf-ckers want to get so hateful on her if she was f-cked upI’ll be on your a-s too but there’s nothing wrong with her in the more you specially the puck light skin b-tch I wish I was out tBoy boy boy which she will be running your mouth like you were whole’s a-s that b-tch i I will be disappointed with yandy because once they stab you in the back there’s no come back man there’s no trust ever a lifetime believe me sweetie they will always be your enemy these holes sleep eat trying to figure out something to do to you can I get you put off the show never but she is so stupid Punk b-tch light skin b-tch yeah I could say it because I’m a light skin b-tch and game recognize game but don’t you know at the end of it all week all at that when they have the reunion it shows it this b-tch is a liar and she’s a cloud chaser these three b-tches are cloud chasers they figure if they’ll take down a real b-tch that was a real friend jealousy three years old jealous Because promoted them it had to deal with it they f-cked up women hating a-s b-tches now she’s back hanging with that what’s the big tall beautiful b-tch that just standing there like a motherf-cking door doing nothing now she want to be messy because people are talking about the best put that b-tch off please love and hip-hop of New York are you got her on there because of her beauty and her bootyBecause the b-tch is the wall now they got a little clique dumb dumber and dumb dumb so the thing about her Christie whatever motherf-cker name is b-tch a lot of us I know punks and I’m a light skin b-tch I never been scared only person I’m scared of his dad and I’m about down you are a true Joe a-s up yeah come from the same background you come from the The streets I got my diploma from the motherf-cking streets my master from the streets b-tches like you will get your a-s chewed up you look kind of b-tch in prison out of H you up because your mouth you might do a few things but you go after that tough b-tches that shows you’re a coward you ain’t gonna grab the papoose his wife never that you areYou’ll never say a word to her you know the f-ck wit and it ain’t papoose as bad as beautiful wife miss black queen She ate no bully She don’t have to hate on another b-tch is success because she’s successful and we love the f-ck out of her but when a b-tch is trying to get there with another b-tch is already there and you try to bring her down by slandering her motherf-cking name b-tch you ain’t sh-t this is from my OG b-tch from Frisco keep it a motherf-cking real and what they got to say I’m a better better b-tch Buffy to coward a-s b-tch his husbands his Icons to me and I have to apologize as a real woman But one b-tch lLeaves her Knigge for dead the other one tired jealous you tired and jealous of her is all iThink the world is stupid and they can’t see and recognize all three of you b-tches is cowards yeah D is finesse class something that you guys Really don’t got no I take that back what’s the tall beautiful tall b-tch the f-ck this all of a sudden goes down to be messy so she can stay on you guys are broke as f-ck and you doing anything to stay on TV because your ratings Ain’t sh-t so we got the one bully b-tch the light-skinned punk b-tch scary as f-ck don’t wanna get a blackeye and then you got the b-tch that hops hops like a bunny rabbit from one side to side I wouldn’t trust that b-tch you ain’t loyal b-tch you got to choose up b-tch and if anything you should be choosing Yandy the b-tch she brought you want to b-tchDo you know what discusses me she brought all you guys on her so-called friends and you guys are stabbing her in the motherf-cking back you got the nerve to say she ain’t got none Say she ate you b-tch And I think you guys that dropped a dime on a Knigge for you to be dirty how are you is with her I know motherf-cking well you motherf-ckers dropped a dime on that Knigge and had them in jail I hope she don’t f-ck what you got to trust you you guys did that keep it real punk b-tches you mad because you guys ain’t got no real motherf-cking money so you took a boss down Who is the next motherf-cker you gonna snitch on you read b-tches LOL everybody better wake up on his show game recognize game good night God bless Yandy your family all the real motherf-ckers on love and hip-hop New York

• Chickie

January 17, 2020 at 12:53 am

LOL I talk so fast this voice text is a motherf-cker but you guys know what I’m saying yes yes yes you guys can’t shine her shoes or fit them so find somebody else to f-ck with on the show because that three double teaming is weak as f-ck what’s the tall model b-tches name I forget her name oh you are so Beautiful but can you find another show to get on because it’s nothing you do is nothing it’s nothing you got money you not broke b-tch do you want everybody to know that you they paying you for the do nothing they got that kind of money to f-ck off even when you just don’t have no no no Jager in that motherf-cker you ain’t got no man so are you mad because she got a husband and you don’t and your Knigge cheated on you and left you for dead didn’t want your motherf-cking beautiful a-s so you go ahead on your you might be beautiful baby I see right through you the worst is ugly thing you can do in life is f-ck over your sister she loves you too b-tches she called you guys sisters that’s what makes me mad too f-cked up sister beauty with the booty and dusty light-skinned B-tch LOL LOL LOL I just keep it real

2. Mo

January 10, 2020 at 9:28 am

Yandy is just a Realty TV star. I have never seen nore heard of any businesses outside of this show.

• Rhonda

January 10, 2020 at 4:18 pm

Hand I has a skin care line out now…she works in real estate…she’s the former manager of Jim Jones…where u been…lol

• Latoya Winslow

January 11, 2020 at 7:50 am

Kim bella jealous of Yandy

• Aneeta

January 11, 2020 at 8:17 am

Kinbrella needs to move on and stop being jealous of yandy cause she keeps it real and she’s very professional. Kimbrella just trying to get krissy to pow pow yandy like she whipped her but if krissy was smart , she would see right through kimbrella and Kim you need to stop hating on yandy a d try to take lessons from her and move on hater girl cause you too messy and stop turning around everything yandy say just to cause problems for her , you need to go.

• Lira Jackson

January 11, 2020 at 10:46 am

Take lessons from Yandy?! 😂 Yandy’s fake image has a lot of y’all fooled.

• Meg

January 11, 2020 at 10:14 am

Y’all swear anyone who has an issue with Yandy is jealous and stay blind to the bullsh-t she does to other people. Don’t nobody want Yandy’s dysfunctional a-s life.

• TAB

January 11, 2020 at 10:00 pm

Really? Ur opinion sounds as dumb as kim and chrissy reason for being mad. Chrissy is the reason she and her man are off the show. Kim need to focus on her man carrying weapons in a airport, fixing his teeth and keeping him off drugs…now thats sounds dysfunctional to me…

• Meg

January 11, 2020 at 10:53 pm

No. what sounds dumb is how y’all like to get on here and hype up Yandy like her sh-t don’t stink. Yandy needs to focus on her non husband who is in prison for selling drugs.

• Teresa Ann Toliver Johnson

January 11, 2020 at 12:21 pm

Chrissy why you no the show.I stop watching kimbella sit down.

• trinigurl

January 19, 2020 at 2:23 pm

Yandy has a net worth of about 8 mil, kimbella with worth a few hundred thou

3. E. Hall

January 10, 2020 at 1:01 pm

Your image is important when you are trying to establish a brand, or business/businesses. If Yandy is serious, she need to leave that show. They all talk about one another, isn’t that what they are being paid for. They depict how ignorant some black and brown people behave. This Kimbella girl is crazy as heck. There is no way I would have two words for a woman who beat my behind on television, be cordial, and then have her back, against anyone. Have some dignity, if not for yourself at least your kids.

• Elle

January 10, 2020 at 6:11 pm

Preach!!!

• Debbie

January 10, 2020 at 6:17 pm

She doing right because if some stuff go down she know Chrissy got them hands😜😜😜😜

• Darlene Hunter

January 11, 2020 at 10:09 am

Chrissy a bully b-tch and havent meet her match.. With that big a-s mole.. I cant stand her. Wonder why jim still didnt marry her after getting in her knees. She wanted a man that bad that she broke tradition and got on her knees and proposed.. How pathetic!!!

• Meg

January 11, 2020 at 10:17 am

Chrissy ain’t no bully. She’s a street chick. Like Remy, street chicks ain’t with the bullsh-t. You cross them or the people they love and they will whoop your a-s. The only reason y’all are calling Chrissy a bully is because y’all know Yandy can’t beat her a-s and she’s scared of her. Be mad at Yandy for being a punk. Sh-t even Kimbella has enough courage to say how she feels to Chrissy’s face. When will Yandy?

• Kym

January 11, 2020 at 10:43 pm

Amen!!!

• Freda Levell

January 11, 2020 at 11:09 pm

There is always someone tougher then her a s Yandy got people who will do people into messing with her Jim Jones has not had any record hit since god now’s when Chrissy don’t have anything going for herself what the h*** do kimbella have going for herself

• Lira Jackson

January 11, 2020 at 10:47 am

What tradition did Yandy keep? She’s college educated but just another baby momma to Mendeecees because they aren’t even married. On top of that he’s in prison for drugs. I guess y’all forgot all that.

• Yancy Barrington

January 11, 2020 at 11:05 am

Adult women with children and families beating someone’s a-s..being a street chick is only for people that have NOTHING..I wouldn’t dare put my freedom or life in jeopardy behind fighting another woman..🤦🏾‍♀️🙄😟.Remy maybe a street chick but I think those years she spent in Prison for dumb sh-t has changed her.Thats why you never see her engaging in rachet actions on that show like arguements and fights..

• Monique

January 11, 2020 at 11:24 am

If Chrissy wanted to beat Yandy’s a-s, she would have done it. Last I heard, Chrissy hasn’t put her hands on anyone this season. So find something else to drag her with. Meanwhile, women empowerment Yandy is on the show mocking Chrissy’s infertility. A real business woman doesn’t move like that.

• FlMonica Cheatham

January 11, 2020 at 2:55 pm

Yes cannot stand Krissy. Krissy is a bully and have not meet her macth. Kimbella is just pathetic no way in hell I would be socializing with anyone that drag me on National tv. Yandy is a boss she has been before the show check her background. I just don’t like how she be shaddy and then put on this too goody shoes act.

• Giggles

January 10, 2020 at 9:36 pm

Girl you better say it again. Kimbella is crazy

• theresa Mixon-Payne

January 10, 2020 at 10:15 pm

Kimbella get your life they put u out with an infant and u worried about Yandy that women is making money moves keeping her life together.Get your PRIORITIES TOGETHER.IF I were Kimbella I wouldn’t be so eager to TRUST CHRISSY or did you foeget.DUMMY

• Darlene Hunter

January 11, 2020 at 10:28 am

Put out!!?? and she just got surgery after the new baby. Ummm she should be out!!! Whats more important that fake a-s bootie, or her CHILDREN. I dont feel sorry for her. Kimbella put your priorities in place girl. Cant keep up with jones!!!

• Freda Levell

January 11, 2020 at 12:23 am

Kimbella is fake just like her a-s is she lied about what the discussion about Yandy making a statement about Jim Jones she stated that the time they loss there house that is when she stop manging Jim Jones kimbella upset because her husband locked up, Chrissy is so dam GHETTO and very pretty they are haters

• Karen Ann Mitchell

January 11, 2020 at 6:45 pm

I agree, Kimbella is kissing Chrissy a-s, trying to avoid another a-s whooping! Yandy trying to stay cool, not ghetto. Chrissy needs to be brought down a peg or two.Yandy needs a ride or die!

• Yancy Barrington

January 11, 2020 at 10:56 am

Excatly right, when you are tryin to establish a respected brand there is no place for rachet actions nor people…Kimbella is messy as hell dnt you have a husband in federal prison? This broad Krissy and anything about her or anyone besides your family shouldn’t even be an interest to her..

4. Babygirl

January 10, 2020 at 2:18 pm

I mean Kimbella said the truth. It’s not like other people haven’t noticed how much crap Yandy talks in her green screens just to play dumb about it when confronted later. It’s annoying. And tired.

January 10, 2020 at 2:24 pm

Kimbella is obviously still hurt about Yandy throwing her under the bus with the Samantha situation. And I get it. Yandy didn’t handle it the best way. But I don’t think it’s a good idea to try to get revenge on a former friend who hurt you. She’s being so spiteful lately.

• Mimi

January 10, 2020 at 9:09 pm

Agreed kimbella is moving out of spite, then to add to it how you talkin about people keeping the same energy??? Didnt you get dragged by chrissy? And now you just her tail cuz she needs someone who actually has hands smh. Kimbella is thee only clown like idgaf about having a convo like you whooped my a-s and had my v-gina out in the open to the public na aint no friends after sh-t like that like yea you can be cordial but a-s kissing aint it

6. Sylvia Tyson

January 10, 2020 at 3:54 pm

These grown behind women are acting like school aged children instead of so called business women,mothers,wives and reality stars they all need to grow up. They need to do better and set better examples for their children and young people who are watching/seeing them act foolish. Enough of the foolery.

• Lucretia Coleman

January 10, 2020 at 8:07 pm

Please Stop fighting you both are friend I don’t like it Kimbella need to stop talking about your friend like that I thought you and Yandy was better than that

7. It's nice

January 10, 2020 at 4:39 pm

Yandy is corny

8. Blackrose

January 10, 2020 at 4:52 pm

Kimbella is unhappy.

• Anonymous

January 10, 2020 at 8:35 pm

I don’t think so. She’ just tired of Yandy’s fake ways. A lot of people are.

• Jackie

January 11, 2020 at 9:40 am

I totally agree with u on that….where all this hate came from kim need to get her sh-t n order n stop being a gopher for chrissy

9. Fealicia

January 10, 2020 at 5:01 pm

Kimbella is messy as hell and she is two faced and she is a liar just like when she told Chrissy that Yandy was talking about Chrissy and Jim loosing their house, When Cyn was the one who brought it up not Yandy. I don’t like Kimbella she is the fake one since she’s talking tell about how she got evicted out of her house.

• Paul

January 10, 2020 at 6:03 pm

Kimbella s a punk! Chrissy whooped ya a-s & now u all up in Chrissy a-s crossin Yandy who was a friend to u when Juelz went in what a joke Kim is!

• Anonymous

January 10, 2020 at 8:37 pm

Um no. Kimbella didn’t back down to Chrissy. Sure, she may have gotten beat up, but she said what she had to say to Chrissy in front of her face while Yandy acts gangsta in her green screens only. That’s the true definition of a punk.

• MaShaunda

January 10, 2020 at 8:30 pm

Kimbella is so miserable and bored you can tell by her weight. Im so sick of her saying Yandy fake girl whats your definition of fake cause all yall are and two faced.Its been how many years and you still mad using yandy for a storyline. You so quick to forgive Chrissy but i thought Yandy was your (Pudd). She still carrying the situation from Mendeeces baby party so talk about it and move the f__k on since we putting it out there and go loose that baby weight ugghhh

• Anonymous

January 10, 2020 at 8:42 pm

The definition of fake is having a fake wedding on TV. The definition of fake is talking trash about people in your green screens and then pretending like you didn’t when you see them in person. The definition of fake is acting like you’re on Michelle Obama’s level when you actually fake married a drug dealer and are baby momma number three to said drug dealer. Miserable is Yandy being so insecure about her history with Mendeecces that she got caught lying about how they actually got together because her lack of self-esteem made her think she was competing with his other baby mommas. Bored is all of us watching Yandy lie season after season and not being called out for it like she should because she’s Mona’s pet. Yandy is the epitome of fake and always has been. The audacity of you all projecting Yandy’s lack of authenticity on Kimbella.

• Yancy Barrington

January 11, 2020 at 11:15 am

I think Yandy is a great business woman I have Googled her networth.you cant help who you fall in love with so what if you are babyma number three what does that mean? Nothing..This lady was thinking about all her hard work she has done money she has made so why would she allow the Feds to come and take her money behind a crime she didnt commit because as soon as ahe became that man’s wife the feds was gonna pull that restitution he owes from her account most women wouldn’t care because anything for their man but I dnt blame her so what if the marriage is fake..that’s their thing. I care nothing about it..

• Anonymous

January 11, 2020 at 11:38 am

If Yandy was a great business woman, she wouldn’t be on Love & Hip Hop. And if she was really worth $15 million, she’d be moving way differently than she does. That net worth is fake and isn’t backed up with actual documentation. And yes, you can certainly help who you fall in love with. Wise women know this. A college educated black woman wouldn’t be wise having children with a drug dealer. And fighting with his other baby mommas on a TV show. Now she’s waiting on him to be released from prison with small kids and she’ll be the breadwinner once he gets out. That’s not winning. Yandy could have married an educated black man with no criminal dealings and done so much more with her life. She’s not doing anything different from the other Love & Hip Hop people: peddling products on Instagram, Instagram “activism”, and real estate investing here and there. Being on Love & Hip Hop all these years isn’t impressive. It’s as if she’s afraid to leave the show and truly challenge her business acumen.

• MaShaunda

January 11, 2020 at 6:07 pm

Kimbella creditials? I’ll wait. Baby Daddy turned husband in prison for what move on there are more pressing issues dont use Yandy for storyline she is the one that went ro Mona with the idea for love and hip hop

• Anonymous

January 11, 2020 at 6:23 pm

Yandy doesn’t even have a husband and her baby daddy is in prison as we speak, so what are you saying sweetheart? Her and Kimbella are in the same situation except Kimbella is actually married. And if Yandy is such an amazing business woman and created Love & Hip Hop, why does she not own the show and why is she not an executive producer? Yandy played herself if she came up with a concept she can only eat off as a cast member.

• Kym

January 11, 2020 at 10:47 pm

Amen

10. Ms Author

January 10, 2020 at 6:57 pm

They do scared of Chrissy. Just sad. Why can’t we just all get along.

• MaShaunda

January 11, 2020 at 7:23 pm

Yandy has been on every season not once been fired. Kimbella been on how many WHAT IS HER STORYLINE, Yandy thats how she eating she needed the show to buy another house.she talking bout yandy do stuff for sho you tried to one up Yandy by marrying a man who REPEATEDLY disrespected her and being weak waiting on him to marry her but you so hard girl get the f-ck on.

11. Geraldine Robinson

January 10, 2020 at 7:29 pm

Kimberla is fake she knows yandy had her back at that fight and when she got into with the other gir (safaree girl friend)

• Anonymous

January 10, 2020 at 8:43 pm

No, Yandy is fake. I believe she’s the only person in the history of Love & Hip Hop who got a TV special for a fake wedding.

• Baybeegrl

January 10, 2020 at 9:04 pm

Man you so pressed fr Kimbella should of been looking up how much her house sold for when it got foreclosed on Chrissy’s day is coming she walk in like she the s*** in front of weak b****es and they let her I bet they won’t bring someone in with a similar personality and talk all that s*** she’s a bird dumb b**** and I cant wait until she get her face smashed in

• Anissa

January 11, 2020 at 1:59 am

Omg!! I cant stand Chrissy. She bullies Yandy because she wont clap back. It’s easy when the other person wont fight back. When she finds out that Cyn is actually the one who started the convo about her and Jim, let’s see if she jumps in Cyns face. Bet she won’t!!!

• Meg

January 11, 2020 at 10:22 am

Chrissy doesn’t bully anybody. She’s a street chick and spent her youth running with gangsters and street fighting. She’s not with the fake sh-t period. Her and Yandy used to be cool until Yandy started being two faced and messy. Yandy crosses every friend she’s ever had at some point. And if you think Chrissy is afraid of Cyn, you haven’t watched the show long enough. Cyn was shook from the moment Chrissy walked into Jonathan’s perfume party. Cyn is not a fighter.

12. Chelle

January 10, 2020 at 11:45 pm

I honestly think Yandy is fake and that she uses people until they no longer benefit her. I’m just waiting to see how everything will play out when he’s released.

13. Judee

January 11, 2020 at 12:33 am

Didn’t Kimbella get her a-s served by not only Chrissy but by Erica Mendez around Season 2 ( early season). Yandy only going to do so much cause she’s about her pockets. Yandy not going to let nothing or nobody f#ck with her pockets frfr

14. sophia johnson

January 11, 2020 at 1:54 am

Why is everybody ganging up on Yandy again oh yeah Chrissy is back. Yandy been minding her own business her husband locked up she been doing more than Chrissy and kimbella combined everybody gossips on this show why is she the trouble maker all over a sudden. Also I just couldn’t be friends with someone who beat my a-s period.

15. Bizzy B

January 11, 2020 at 4:47 am

They fighting to see who is the 1st Lady of Dipset. KimB is married to a Dipset so she ahead of things. Yandy managed the crew, & maybe had an quiet affair with Jimmy so she a forever face. Chrissy may be odd lady out cause Jimmy never married or had a kid from her. Even tho she a force of Female Dipset women it might not matter, which means a punch out is coming. KimB is sexiest female Dip as well. Kim wins by default. That’s it.

• Yancy Barrington

January 11, 2020 at 11:20 am

Dip set? 🤦🏾‍♀️🙄😟🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what have they done recently they arent even rap legends not either one of them..Ballin..🙄🤮🤣🤣

16. Precious

January 11, 2020 at 6:18 am

Haters…. Yandy has money Kimbela is trying to get there with her broke a-s worry bout having them kids a stable place cause Yandy does get it together Kim kim

• IJS

January 11, 2020 at 7:42 pm

What’s stable about kids having a father in prison? Kimbella and Yandy are literally in the same boat. All this money Yandy supposedly has, why did she get with a street dude who sells drugs? Her education and professional background placed her in circles where she was meeting men of higher caliber.

17. Shakela Wright

January 11, 2020 at 12:04 pm

I THINK YANDY IS SCARY SHE TALK ALL THIS SLICK SH-T BEHIND CHRISSY BACK THEN WHEN CHRISSY COMES TO HER FACE SHE SWITCH THE STORY AROUND .LIKE WHEN SHE TALKED ABOUT CHRISSY LOSING HER HOUSE .Kimberly told yandy it wasn’t right to be talking about chrissy .especially if the person not there it show’s you what type person they are yandy is a fraud .never met these ladies but i see no reason for Kimberly to be jealous she’s a beautiful looking woman to me Kimberly is a real friend and .A woman that lied about being marry ..Chrissy would knock Yandy the f-ck out .Yandy has to much mouth but can’t back it up …🤷‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• ShadeOne

January 11, 2020 at 3:07 pm

I thought they where grown. Why do they need to fight. All these women talk about each other. They all are fake.

• Carolyn Rankin

January 11, 2020 at 4:34 pm

Kimbela instead of talking trash about Yandy needs to worry about paying rent and keeping a roof over her head. She is jealous. She needs a job. If Chrissy was the big mogul she claims to be Jim wouldn’t have lost a house to foreclousure

• Lizzy

January 11, 2020 at 5:26 pm

Kimbella is one of the main cast members of LHHNY. She ain’t struggling to keep a roof over her head and take care of her kids. If you’re saying Chrissy ain’t a big mogul because Jim’s house foreclosed, then Yandy ain’t a big mogul seeing as she’s been on LHHNY for a whole decade. Just saying.

18. Freda Levell

January 11, 2020 at 7:16 pm

When Chrissy beat Kimbella a s she Yandy was her good friend. If if kimbella and Yandy had there differences kimbella should leave that situation between them 2 not add other people

19. Freda Levell

January 11, 2020 at 7:32 pm

First of all what’s wrong with Yandy being on Love and Hip Hop she smart beautiful she a dam good mom and wife or girlfriend how ever there relationship is nobodies business that’s there relationship. Kimbella husband flying on plane’s with guns and using drugs
    Jim Jones never married Chrissy because she is so dam GHETTO she very beautiful woman she needs to have her attitude catch up with her beauty

20. IJS

January 11, 2020 at 7:37 pm

Yandy, Chrissy, and Kimbella are all in toxic a-s relationships. I think people give Yandy a pass the most because she has more money but she ain’t really winning either. She could have done much better than Mendeecees. And her mentor Mona played her. I’ll never understand why Yandy decided to be a reality star instead of doing what Mona is doing.

21. Joannlanders

January 11, 2020 at 11:45 pm

I do not think Yanky is fake. I have always liked Yandy from the start. Yandy is just like everyone else on the show. But as for Kim she is a Bullie Bulllie Bullie. Now that she gotten with that Fat A** Chrissy Lumpkins. They think they are a tag team. But Yanky you keep going . You have do much more to offer. Anyway your husband is coming out soon, or already is. Kim yours is locked up. So you are jealous of Yandy.