RHOA Season 12 Episode 15 Recap & Video Clips

RHOA Recap: Marc Shuts Down Kenya Amid Her Feud with NeNe + Cynthia & Mike Clash

RHOA Season 12 Episode 15

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the latest episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Kenya and Cynthia continue to have tension in their relationships.

As Kenya stands firmly about wanting to keep NeNe at arm’s length, Marc doesn’t really take her issues with NeNe seriously. In fact, he wants to invite Gregg and NeNe to his upcoming charity event. Kenya wants to just invite Gregg only and does so on social media, but Marc ends up putting his foot down in front of everyone else.

Everyone begins to notice that Marc seems to have the last word in the marriage, including NeNe.

And Cynthia and Mike decide it’s time for them to get counseling after they clash about Mike’s past infidelities.

Here’s a recap for, “Kenya vs. Ken.”

1. Yeah I Said It!

February 23, 2020 at 10:38 pm

I like Marc. LOL.

• Dede

February 24, 2020 at 9:08 am

#TeaMarc 100%!!

• Marsha Smith

March 4, 2020 at 12:40 am

Marc is an idiot. Ask yourself why do you like him, because he is a complete moron. I think he’s better off with a man because he clearly don’t want Kenya. I mean he can’t think about his baby, who if it hadn’t been for Kenya he wouldn’t have Brooklyn. Sure he could have had a baby by someone else but it wouldn’t have been Brooklyn.

2. Kenya

February 23, 2020 at 10:41 pm

Kenya is old with very little wisdom when it comes to men. I wish her the best………

3. Tommie2322

February 24, 2020 at 8:07 am

While I agree that Nene and Ken need to hash it out because their beef is ridiculous. Marc is supposed to have Kenya’s back. You do not negate your wife’s feelings and then degrade her in front of others. My husband is not going to support someone that I do not get along with nor will he invite that person to participate in anything when it’s clear we do not get along.

I respect Greg for saying if my wife is not invited then I am not coming either. Marc needs to pay attention to that. Even when Marc and Kenya discussed being intimate, it lacked an emotional connection and it was implied that he was rough.

I do not understand why she is struggling to stay with him when he clearly does not want her. I was done when he made the comments about her being flashy and wanting and having expensive cars. He had to know this when they got together.

4. Tiffani Young

February 24, 2020 at 9:36 am

I like the discussion Cynthia and Mike had.

5. Anony

February 24, 2020 at 11:18 am

Kenya obviously pressured Marc into doing the show for a storyline. He doesn’t like being in the public eye so he’s taking it out on his wife on national tv and making himself look like a complete a-s. Oh and just for the record, Nene has Gregg’s testicles in her purse so Gregg will definitely cosign anything his ignorant wife says and does.

• Rachel

February 24, 2020 at 11:30 am

Well that’s fine since Kenya makes herself look like an a-s every season. And Kenya, as ignorant as she is, wishes she could have Marc by the testicles too.

• julyol1972

February 24, 2020 at 2:34 pm

Y’all will say anything at this point to try to negate Gregg’s respect for Nene. But at the end of the day, the Leakes have shown the world some of the things that are clearly lacking in the Daly marriage. Gregg loves and respects his wife….she comes before all others, and he doesn’t hide it, nor does he make concessions for it either. If Nene ain’t invited….Gregg ain’t going….peridot! Kenya’s problem is that as much as she hates Nene and chooses every opportunity to talk down about her, and tries to negate her success – she can’t say sh-t about the Leakes marriage, nor how they have each other’s backs. It galls her to no end that she can call Nene names, and talk about her looks and her finances, but Marc will NEVER have her back, front, and sides like Gregg has Nene’s.

February 24, 2020 at 5:57 pm

Kenya I hope u have ur swimming accessories 👙🥽 ready…lol

7. Lisa

February 25, 2020 at 2:45 pm

I dislike KEnya can’t stand her,She is mean and nasty. I wish she was off the show. She is jealous of NeNe. Marc can’t stand her .She is pretty but ugly in her behavior . Cynthia is a fake friend. And candy has two faces and is nobody friend, They should replace that nasty evil no class Kenya please, where is Miss Lawrence and the others. Much more interesting show,

e

• Marsha Smith

March 4, 2020 at 12:14 am

Marc is gay, so I don’t know why he married a woman. Kenya keep your head up and realize that it wasn’t meant to be. F-ck Nene, she is jealous of you.

• Marsha Smith

March 4, 2020 at 12:21 am

You need Jesus. Nene is so wicked, and why would Kenya be jealous of Nene’s ugly a-s. It sounds like you are jealous of Kenya. Stop hating on that lady. Get you another role model besides Nene, she does not have God in her life like she thinks she does. Love thy neighbor.

• Marsha Smith

March 4, 2020 at 12:30 am

Lisa, what did Kenya do to you. You should not dislike people If you don’t have a reason to. Nene sold her soul. She’s probably a Republican. Stop following Nene, she don’t care about nobody. Kenya is not nor does she have a reason to be jealous of Nene. Have a good night.