Quantcast
RHOA Star Cynthia Bailey Confirms She Tried to Have the Cookie Lady Confront Tanya Sam at Previous Event

Urban Belle Magazine

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kenya Moore has been getting a lot of criticism amid her feud with Tanya Sam. On the latest episode, Kenya decided to bring the Cookie Lady back on the show. And she said she had to because Tanya showed the other women the wig Kenya left behind in Canada. In Kenya’s opinion, Tanya doing this was a hit to her haircare business.

While Kenya and Tanya were having a heated exchange, Kenya also revealed that Cynthia Bailey was the first one who attempted to set up a situation in which the Cookie Lady approached Tanya with the information about Paul Judge.

Well, Cynthia explained this on Instagram Live.

1. Renee

February 14, 2020 at 10:00 am

This was beyond petty it was hateful on so many levels. I lost any respect I might of had for both Cynthia & Kenya. I would not purchase anything with Kenya name on it due to the fact that her daughter has more scruples than she does. What a mess!!

• Franisha Moore

February 14, 2020 at 11:19 am

U sound pressed but ok 😂

• anon

February 14, 2020 at 11:25 am

And you’re pressed about Renee’s comment.

• Renee

February 14, 2020 at 1:16 pm

Thank you!

• anon

February 14, 2020 at 3:48 pm

You’re welcome 😘

• Veronica Chapman

February 14, 2020 at 4:16 pm

I think it’s weird she came to them anyway. What you should have done is get the cookie lady phone number pull Tanya to the side tell her what happened and give her the number if she wanna talk to this lady or not. You didn’t have to invite to a child party. Y’all wanted to destroy and embrassed her.

• Latanya

February 14, 2020 at 6:39 pm

First off it’s really Petty and Atlanta housewives is getting old because this is not the way friends act at all on no level.
            This is sad because it gives a perception of our African American women with a little change acting at their worst…the show is becoming plain pitiful and sorry. If NeNe is no longer on the show…I do not know if I will be watching. The drama and fights that NeNe has had really had merrit… Not saying she always right…but this stuff going on now is ridiculous, they should be embarrassed. It seems as though it has became too much about keeping a spot on the show opposed to them showing the world there best life. I just do not like that so much drama has been accepted from Kenya and Cynthia I’m just not feeling it all where they’re coming from. I’m not even sure if either one of them will be able to maintain a man,husband or fiance. Quite naturally your significant other looks at our character and at this point the men should be embarrasse as well. Play it for the cameras but you must pay attention to your own..both of those have men that does not stay in the same state as themselves with that being said watch what you ask for cuz you might just get it. I just don’t like the way African American women are being portrayed is beyond disgraceful. I get it Candy, you can come off a little messy and sometimes just speaking the truth makes a big difference.

• Tracey

February 14, 2020 at 1:40 pm

Kenya need to focus on her daughter,husband, and being better to both. She throws shade at everyone and when someone throws it her way she gets mad. You ladies are to old to keep being petty, immature,and stupid about nothing just to make a check.Not good role models. Can we have a reality show where black women get along because I don’t have petty issues with my friends on a regular basis. We talk things out respectfully and maturely.Tanya don’t let the ladies bring your class down. Cynthia lost a lot of class in the past seasons

• Marjorie N Lyons

February 14, 2020 at 2:12 pm

I agree

• Silvernana

February 14, 2020 at 2:16 pm

A couple of things; 1. There was no need for Cynthia to invite the baker to the party to confront Tanya about anything. 2. Kenya came at Tanya first, trying to be shady in Canada while they were having dinner. Kenya loves to bring shade and talk about the others, yet when it is done to her, she gets very defensive. 3. Kandy mentioning that Kenya comes hard when it comes to defending herself, give off the impression that she is afraid of Kenya. Kandy always find everything funny, which says a lot about her character. And last but not least, Marlo was the first to mention that Kenya was wearing a wig at the dinner table in Canada. All Tanya did was show the women the wig that Kenya did indeed wear!! Yes, we do need a reality show where the women portray a positive image and get along, instead of constantly trying to tear each other down. Tanya, a word of advise; Do NOT invite them back to Canada this year for Carnival. Go enjoy your culture with people who enjoy your company.

• Marci

February 14, 2020 at 4:04 pm

Not that my opinion counts much, but I believe if Kenya spent more energy on her faltering relationship with her husband and less in other’s lives, she’d be better off. She thrives off coming at weak people or people who don’t have a strong personality like she does. She just hasn’t come upon the “right” person as of yet. Does anyone remember when Phaedra gave her the “ultimate read” on that couch? Perhaps she needs a refresher course….

• Jcunnin56

February 14, 2020 at 4:09 pm

She’s in a loveless marriage, and your in a loveless marriage you see everyone else’s fault, instead of trying to fix her own. Nene said cynthia has a side that no one sees.

• Nancy Sue Ewing

February 14, 2020 at 4:57 pm

I totally agree.

• julyol1972

February 14, 2020 at 6:43 pm

@Marci I’m always flabbergasted to hear Kenya constantly refer to Nene as a bully when she’s the biggest bully on the show, and has done much worse than Nene ever did. Cause let’s face it, if Nene had done close to any of the sh-t Kenya has so far, Nene would’ve been run up out off the RHOA never to return.

The fact that her Kenya is allowed to treat her castmates like this without anyone yanking her chain is ridiculous to me. I hope Tanya, Nene, Porsha and Marlo eviscerate her rass at the reunion.

• Temyi

February 14, 2020 at 7:32 pm

They actually had a show, it was about wives of baseball players in Atlanta. I loved the show because it showed sisterhood, and it only had one season. It’s sad that no one wants to watch that type of show where there is class, integrity and sisterhood. Rather watch this ratchetness. Kenya is a very miserable women and misery loves company. She will never have good karma and what she is experiencing is the bad karma that she has fished onto others. I think her husband saw who she was and that is why he left. I hope she finds peace and self love.

• Lizzie Hickman

February 14, 2020 at 11:50 pm

They are so insecure of their position on the shore so what going to happened when Tanya part play out, Cynthia and Kenya both need to be fired from the show and bring in some intelligent Black Women then maybe we can pick up so good thing about the show beside of them been so messy.

• Lulu

February 15, 2020 at 12:08 am

Cynthia have a good voice for a bit but went to hell in a handbag when Kenya came back! Taking bad turns to the left. Apparently no need to focus on fam n positive life endeavors? Geez

• Leeah would'nt wanna be ya

February 14, 2020 at 4:57 pm

Kenya’s hot mess a$$ needs to have several seats.She has no real input and relationship with her own husband. He doesn’t even hear her speak,so why would he value her or her opinion. Instead of her interjecting her self and opinion on other it might be nice if she took care of her relationship with her husband. Mike is growing as a man unfortunately its in front of a camera.

• Barbara Smith

February 14, 2020 at 12:58 pm

I agree with you. No purchases for me. Where does she get off saying that it’s a million dollar company? Not only is she hateful & dogmatic, she’s a liar as well…her husband knew what he was doing when he left her. He didn’t know the real Kenya, had never watched the show.

• Denise Floyd

February 14, 2020 at 3:20 pm

I think Kenya Moore should be taken off the show completely she’s disgusting. A disgusting person.she thinks she’s the queen of that show and I’m getting to where I hate that show more and more the more I watch it.

• Christina

February 14, 2020 at 5:09 pm

I agree!

• Helena Banjoman

February 15, 2020 at 10:35 am

They’re all messy and ignorant. You don’t even have to watch the show to keep up with the narrative..but the thing I detest most of all is Kenya Moore..you would think she would be concentrating on her own situation..thats a miserable biatch and she wants everyone around her miserable too!!! Girl Bye!!

• Cleveland Brown

February 15, 2020 at 11:17 am

I hate to say this, I really wish that someone would beat the sh-t out of Kenya Moore, why did they bring her back anyway.

• JJ

February 15, 2020 at 11:21 am

I agree whole heartedly, that fake booty fake titis wig wearing b-tch need to be axed off the show, all of a sudden she wanna act like she can beat everybody a-s, b-tch bye. And Tanya where is the fight in you, slap that b-tch , stop letting that stinky hoe talk to you crazy.

• Connie White

February 16, 2020 at 12:13 am

I love Kenya. She have also took a lot of backlash from the other ladies.

• Dollbaby

February 14, 2020 at 4:05 pm

This is the side of Cynthia Nene Nene was talking about I have lost the little bit of respect I had for her

• Marilyne

February 14, 2020 at 7:28 pm

Yes Cynthia wore her mask well but Nene called it just as she saw her she plays the innocent the beautiful model The Mink the respected lady but she has truly showed her hand and her true face and as far as Kandy I don’t know why nobody don’t see her messy hands to from the 1st day she started the show she came in dry snitching just like the day she went up to the hospital and visit Fraser and came back and told everybody that she was pregnant longer than she was married dry snitching and she’s been doing it all through the show dry snitching and then tells everybody you didn’t get it from me and I’m not the one who said it but you are the one who said Kandy you always saying stuff about people on the show and then you get them crocodile tears out like you ARE VICTIM you NO VICTIM your MESS as we say in the hood you SNITCH that’s exactly what you do DRY SNITCHING

• Michele

February 16, 2020 at 9:25 am

Girl, you more pressed.

• Cal

February 14, 2020 at 12:53 pm

She needs to sit here want love caint find love down somewhere and shut the f…up

• Bonita

February 14, 2020 at 1:25 pm

Kenya is too messy!! Don’t she have her own martial problems. Why is she in that girl business. I hope at the reunion that Tonya comes back at her harder. She thinks that Tonya is scare of her. That’s why she is always having issues with ppl and then want to play the victim. Mind your business Kenya

• Cashia

February 14, 2020 at 10:17 pm

He who is without sin cast the first Stone,I wish everyone
        grow up, Nene,and many other’s
        has done just as much,I’m
        starting to think blaming
        KENYA FOR EVERYTHING is easier
        then calling out the other
        Ladies for worse or equal
        Behavior,Kenya keeps them
        Paid other then Kandi she
        has earnest money,lots of
        It,Kenya is naturally
        beautiful, long hair,beautiful
        daughter,she is messy,but
        who isn’t on this show,

• Michele

February 16, 2020 at 9:27 am

You sound crazy. Kenya has been messy from day 1 when she was flirting with apollo. Come on man. You can hate on Nene all day, but she never goes as low as these other girls, and you know it. If so, tell me when.

• Darlene

February 14, 2020 at 2:08 pm

I agree messy Moore is the reason I stopped watching rhoa she is messy hateful devious and condescending. For some one who is so pretty on the outside she is evil personified on the inside. I pray for her baby with her raising her with the Lack of morals grace or class she has. You are somright

• Shirley

February 14, 2020 at 4:04 pm

Kenya and Cynthia is jealous of Tanya relationship and Cynthia needs to worry about who Mike Hill f-cked in that group of friends he had at his house. Kenya needs to worry about Marc other family he has up here. The street in Brooklyn be talking! 💯💯💯💯

• Carol

February 15, 2020 at 1:30 pm

I wonder how would kandi Cynthia and Kenya feel if the topics was about them each one kandi still a bi sexual and Kenya born out of insist and Cynthia daughter gay I’m just saying they wouldn’t like it but it’s a better topic then the dam cookie girl really

• Marjorie N Lyons

February 14, 2020 at 2:10 pm

I’m with you

• Nasty

February 14, 2020 at 2:32 pm

Kenya will not lose any sleep if you do not buy her stuff

• Ini pow

February 14, 2020 at 2:54 pm

At all 😆.
        Kenya is doing exactly what she is paid to do . Which is why Kandi finds it funny . She knows its not REAL. Messy moore has generated millions off this show . From speaking engagements to her hair care line . Which btw the serum is everything . Its funny the same people who scream uplift black women and condemning Kenya for not being uplifting tear her down . 😆 So you try to destroy a black woman’s business over a TV SHOW? Yep you’re a real role model 😆. Makes sense to sheep I guess…🤔

• Yeah I Said It!

February 14, 2020 at 3:21 pm

Kenya has the lowest net worth out of all the women. She also has the least amount of income streams and businesses than the others. Kenya also took a pay cut to come back. So why are you on here bragging like she’s the most successful one to do this? She’s a nasty person on and off the show too. Kandi is only laughing at what’s being done to Tanya because it’s not happening to her. She didn’t laugh when she was the target. And no one has to uplift Kenya. She’s been tearing down other black women proudly for years now, on and off the show. She will do it for free too and has. Kenya needs to become a role model herself before you sit on here and expect anyone else here to be one. You Team Twirl people are the biggest sheep ever. I sit back and chuckle at some of the mess y’all actually believe from Kenya. Now y’all want to scream about things being fake when y’all actually believe Kenya is married. LOL.

• Nikki

February 14, 2020 at 3:57 pm

I’m being messy too! I agree with all you just said, but I also believe that she had a surrogate. That whole delivery seems a little sketchy to me. Lol!

• julyol1972

February 14, 2020 at 4:31 pm

Girl, please say that sh-t again! I’m so tired of people pulling the whole “black women need to uplift each other” bull sh-t argument when ever we call Kenya out on her behavior, as if she ain’t a WHOLE black woman hell bent on destroying other black women at every step. Why the h-ll does she get the pass that none of the other women can get?

Thank you so much for pointing out that she is paid the least of the housewives on RHOA! Having to beg for her job back and taking a pay cut is one of the reasons why she is so d-mn bitter. Cuz Marc explicitly told her he didn’t like the show and didn’t want to be on it….but she still came back. Evidently, her business can’t be doing that well (he said it was a mess and he had to help her with it) if she had to come crawling back to the show.

Add to that the episodes she’s been on have been some of the lowest of the season, while in contrast, Nene’s episodes have generated the highest viewership – and Kenya has a big problem. She is not the ratings draw she and Bravo thought she would be, and if I were Nene, I’d make sure to rub the noses of the Bravo execs in that info….since they seem so intent on getting rid of Nene.

• Canna

February 15, 2020 at 5:32 am

I do not believe Kenya is married
            It seems so fake and stiff. Remember Walter? well I don’t see her as changing she is a nasty person , very angry and always starting something petty. Not a woman of class.

• Katie

March 1, 2020 at 5:24 pm

I haven’t seen Kenya Moore hair care line I’ve looked at cvs where she said on reunion that it would be I also don’t think it’s doing to well when you have to crash marlos wig party to jock you elmers glue hair care a friend of mine said she uses it on her dogs hair do know your place Kenya Kenya is vile and a backstabbed and Cynthia is falling right in behind her Nene has there number

• Felecia Davis

February 14, 2020 at 4:09 pm

F-ck Kenya, she is trash, I never heard of or saw any advertisement on her hair care products,,,fake product like her fake hair and butt😆😆😆😆😆

• Felecia Davis

February 14, 2020 at 4:18 pm

That long hair she wearing is a lace front wig, why I know because her real hair is shoulder length, plus that wig is never curled on put in a different why. I don’t care about her showing a.part, because all lace front you can part it, looks just like a scalp. Better yet ask Marc Daly 😂😂😂

• Godgiven

February 14, 2020 at 4:59 pm

• Yeah I Said It!

February 14, 2020 at 3:15 pm

But Kenya said differently though. Kenya said that she had to come for Tanya hard because Tanya showing everybody that wig hurts her business and people may not buy her products because she wears wigs. So Kenya cares very much about people not buying her products. How do y’all stan for Kenya and not even keep up with what she says out of her own mouth? LOL.

• Shelby M.

February 14, 2020 at 3:31 pm

Thank you. The truth is they are triggered that someone said they aren’t buying their god’s hair products. Kenya needs to straighten up. She’s accusing Tanya of hurting her brand by showing a darn wig like acting like a bully on TV won’t her brand much more.

• Felecia Davis

February 14, 2020 at 4:10 pm

She didn’t hurt anything, anyone with common sense know that is not all Kenya hair

• Godgiven

February 14, 2020 at 5:04 pm

Her product is water🤣🤣🤣 shemmia drunk ot last time.
          She has no business anywhere!!!
          She is such a liar.
          I feel very sorry for her daughter maybe she might give her away too just just like herself
          Evil in and out. Snikky cynthia, karma is coming for you

• Shelby M.

February 14, 2020 at 3:29 pm

Then Kenya is not a true businessperson. No real businessperson takes people not buying their products lightly. Like do y’all think before y’all type or is it required not to think in order to stan on blogs?

• Betty Holloway

February 14, 2020 at 3:46 pm

Cynthia,
      I had respect for you. If you donot stop letting people lead you in messy situations, you are going to continue to be led . You are
      not focused in any situation and seem to be confused. Listen to how you spoke on this situation and how you did not take issue with the stuation that occured at Mike’s house. This was ridiculous. Learn to show better control of yourself.

• Sherry F Hobbs

February 14, 2020 at 4:17 pm

It’s all messy, but it is a show about drama. So I understand like Kenya and Cynthia.
      No drama,no RHOA.

• R Ross

February 14, 2020 at 5:38 pm

Phaedra is the only one who could read Kenya and make her shut her mouth.

• Abbie Gibson

February 14, 2020 at 6:04 pm

You know what…how much more is Cynthia going to take from Ms. Kenya “messy” Moore. Cynthia continues to say she gets Kenya straight, but what friend and I mean friend gonna cause so much trouble and talk down at you. Cynthia girl bye, get a life. Kenya always making you look like a fool. Cut her off Cynthia like you did NeNe. Kenya aint no good, NeNe is better than Kenya.
      dont care about you because she

• Real talk

February 14, 2020 at 6:42 pm

Girl bye its not that serious…you fans being to in your feelings …smh

• Thiji

February 14, 2020 at 7:03 pm

Kenya and Cynthia need to focus on what’s going in there own life.hopefully they both can stay married longer than 3yrs.put that energy in your own house.Karma is for real.you can try to keep talking like you classy but it don’t go with what we see.lets see who will be crying before the year over about issue in there house.black women embarrassed how you all caring on for a few dollars.dont seem like they can’t hold on a man themselves so they can’t be all that.go to church and pray and God to help you all from caring on this way,God do answer prayers only when your heart is right,with faith and believe

• Deneen

February 14, 2020 at 7:56 pm

I total agree! Kenya is a miserable, evil, vindictive woman!!

• Linda Smith

February 15, 2020 at 6:30 pm

Cynthia has been a snake for a long time. The women on this show is not holding back and protecting her sneaky butt. Kenya and Kandi are her only friend and Kenya is messy as h-ll and Kandi is sneaky. I don’t care for that trio.

• Hazel Tucker

February 16, 2020 at 10:09 am

This left me feeling the same way. I’m not even sure if I want to continue with engaging or following any of these ladies. They proclaim they are for women, but I’m seeing more and more how they tare women down. Kenya trying to destroy Marlo’s launch and calling Tanya the lowest name ever. I’ve never heard another woman speak this low against another woman. Cynthia and Eve sat there and did not defend it at all, but they quick with other comments. I also saw online where Kandi laughed it off and said she didn’t care. All the truth coming to light about these heartless and cruel women. Cynthia and Kandi were my favorite. I really belived in them.

• Patricia Ann Hunt

February 16, 2020 at 3:49 pm

She doesn’t care if u or don’t

• Mary Richmond

February 17, 2020 at 3:04 am

I agree no one should purchase anything Kenya has her name to she is not a friend not a wife and not a sister to her own side she is a disgrace

February 14, 2020 at 10:08 am

It looks like NeNe was right about Cynthia all along.

• Lucinda

February 14, 2020 at 10:29 am

I do agree about Cynthia. Just like she said she had always spike to Kenya about telling Tanya come to find She didn’t.

• Brenda

February 14, 2020 at 2:00 pm

I think Kenya is messy she don’t have a story line worth seeing so she have too create one while you she in every body else’s business she needs to talk about her and her husband business in my opinion she copying of Porsha and dennis I don’t think Kenya and he husband are having problems and besides I hate she came back

• Florida Girl

February 14, 2020 at 11:23 am

She was. But people were too busy hating Nene to see that at the time. Now they have eggs on their faces. The main people they were caping for (Kenya and Cynthia), have been the biggest bullies this season.

• julyol1972

February 14, 2020 at 12:05 pm

Exactly! People pounce on Nene like dogs when she says anything, yet she’s been right every single time about those women.

• Hazario

February 14, 2020 at 2:12 pm

It’s truly SAD! Shading someone else because their happy in their relationship is the lowest form of being a C-NT! @kenyamoore. But it’s good TV. Million dollar company??? Delusional at it’s lowest.

• julyol1972

February 14, 2020 at 4:36 pm

Problem is that even though we all knew what was going to happen last episode, the viewers didn’t show up….only 1.7 million did. That’s one of the lowest rated episodes of the season, if not the lowest. By contrast, Nene’s episode before RHOA took a hiatus for the Super Bowl brought in 2 million viewers.

Unfortunately, Kenya isn’t the good tv Bravo and she thought she would be. Instead of getting rid of Nene, Bravo really needs to axe Kenya.

• Suzanne Lawn

February 14, 2020 at 12:15 pm

I agree. CB used to be a nice person, but that last year she has become very self absorbed. She and Kenya are like “Mean Girls” and act like they are in Junior High

• Stoney

February 14, 2020 at 2:37 pm

Kenya gets in everyone business making confusion.she is very messy,no wonder Marc left her.

• Coco x

February 14, 2020 at 1:29 pm

Nene was Right a D-mn Snake.. Kandi,Cynthia y’all are seriously going down the wrong road. Kenya is totally wrong for the show especially considering all the props she uses to be solidified.. fake boyfriends,fake marriage,fake hair,fake a-s, fake breast, Nothing is real about her, personality,persona,etc..Nothing..

• Tonya Mitchell Poindexter

February 14, 2020 at 1:54 pm

Ne Ne was right since day one. She is the most Honest person on the show. She just tell the truth all and people cant handle the true. Ne Ne remind me of myself, I have been a good friend to alot of people but the have not been to me.Just keep being YOURSELF and keep God first. I really love who you are Mrs.Ne Ne Leakes.

• Marleen

February 14, 2020 at 1:59 pm

Kenya is over here been the messy hateful b-tch that she is and she wounded why every relationship she has all fallen apart. Dam I know drama sells but Kenya you are a grown woman acting like a 2 year old. You need to pay attention to your own f-ckup life instead you are doing some shady sh-t so not nice no wonder Mark left her hateful b-tchy a-s

February 14, 2020 at 10:14 am

Wasn’t Cynthia the same one crying when Eva spilled the tea on that man she was dating before Mike? Funny how she goes from that to now setting up scenes for Tanya to find out some concocted tea about Paul. Kenya and Cynthia are messy as h-ll.

• Free

February 14, 2020 at 7:08 pm

You right,now cynthia following sh-t with kenya,kenya will be shading Cynthia real soon Watch.

4. Lana

February 14, 2020 at 10:16 am

I think the truth is Tanya really triggers Kenya and Cynthia. She’s already hard for them to take because she’s such a happy person but they really felt some type of way about her saying that her relationship is perfect. Watch the after show and you’ll see what I’m saying is true.

• julyol1972

February 14, 2020 at 12:07 pm

You’re right! As soon as she said her relationship was “perfect” Kenya was triggered and decided she needed to be taken down a peg or two. Her unhappy a-s hated that Tanya was so happy with her man. Kenya is a malicious, bitter, broken woman!

• Harris

February 14, 2020 at 3:09 pm

F-ck that Tanya is too Classy of a Lady for this show. Kenya can’t Love because she’s never been shown LOVE or able to allow herself to be loved. Cynthia needs to step out of her own way and review her past relationships. She’s too quick to find love and don’t have any idea of whom she is getting involved with and all ready engaged and hadn’t met his friends didn’t know that he had cheated on wives and the killing part allowing Noelle Gay A-s to go live with a man you don’t know yourself. You need to go get the (Fluid) (both you and your daughter) checked out because something is surely leaking.

• Dorris Jimerson

February 14, 2020 at 1:36 pm

You’re right.. both of those heifers are messy af especially Kenya whose unhappy n crying on the show bcuz Mark saw her for the attention whore she really is and doesn’t like it or her she pushes people to the limit which is why Porsha snatched n dragged her a-s like a rag doll. Cynthia is a true snake who always plays the victim after she kicks mess off I’m sick of them both.

5. My 2 Cents

February 14, 2020 at 10:44 am

Chile Tanya has these girls pressed.

6. Im Saying

February 14, 2020 at 11:03 am

How is she saying what Kenya did was messy when she literally tried to do the same thing weeks before?

• Whitney

February 14, 2020 at 12:15 pm

That’s what I’m saying and when Kenya spoke and said Cynthia tried first she low-key denied it

7. Yoyo the Doll

February 14, 2020 at 11:20 am

Lawdy, ppl been trying to find something to hate about Cynthia for years. Nene has low-key BEEN jealous of her NATURAL beauty, etc. I put no stock in whatever Nene has to say about anyone. Let’s not forget she was the same one supporting Trump and Sheree had to get her together. And yes, Tanya is very annoying. I’m sure she is a good friend to have but still annoying with that unrealistic “always cheesing” disposition…kinda reminds me house niccas grinning in massa’s face all the time lol. Cynthia’s just playing the game and the name of the game is shady reality TV. First, everyone said she was boring and now she’s too messy🤦whatever!

• Elaine Williams

February 14, 2020 at 11:33 am

How old are you sis? You’re probably way too old to still be thinking everything is about looks. Beauty fades sis. Keep up. Anyway, Nene said that Cynthia is a messy person low-key. Well, it seems like Nene was correct. Cynthia wouldn’t even have owned the fact that she tried to set Tanya up before if Kenya didn’t put her on blast. There was no reason for Cynthia to do this to Tanya considering she didn’t want anyone else to do her the same way on previous seasons. And Tanya isn’t annoying. I just think bitter women can’t take her beautiful spirit. I don’t think anyone truly happy in life can take issue with someone for “grinning” all the time. Misery loves company though. And how you managed to bring race into it is baffling. Like eww all around on your comment. And Cynthia may feel like she needs to be bitter and messy to be entertaining but I need her to keep that same energy when she’s the target.

• Yeah I Said It!

February 14, 2020 at 11:36 am

NeNe doesn’t support Trump. Here’s what she said back in 2016 while he was a candidate:

“I really did like him a lot, but this orange man who’s talking on TV? I don’t know who that is. He says the craziest stuff. No, I will not be campaigning for the Trump.”

There’s more quotes that dispute that mess you typed. And Sheree can’t check anyone when she’s currently dating a felon and she sat up at the reunion and downplayed Kim’s racial microaggressions. LOL.

• And What?

February 14, 2020 at 11:51 am

Sheree made a fool out of herself that season. The way she sat up there and didn’t call Kim out when she had that tantrum about how no white woman wants to be on RHOA…yeah, I was done with Sheree.

• Debra

February 14, 2020 at 12:00 pm

Why do bubbly black women bother some of y’all so much? I would think black women would find it refreshing when a black woman doesn’t act like a stereotype on television but I guess not.

• Yoyo the Doll

February 14, 2020 at 12:17 pm

I’m bubbly myself but not every waking moment. Porsha is bubbly also but not every waking moment. I like Tanya. She’s just one note, that’s all I’m saying.

• Victoria Matthews

February 14, 2020 at 12:23 pm

Porsha is not even bubbly. She’s very messy and mean at times. She’s also been in the most confrontations on the show. And she has a horrible temper. Tanya is an overall nice and good person. And that is why many of you are annoyed by her.

• Debra

February 14, 2020 at 12:30 pm

I like Porsha but I wouldn’t describe her as bubbly either.

• Debra

February 14, 2020 at 12:30 pm

How is Tanya one note when this is just her second season in and we’ve seen her be sad, we’ve seen her cry, we’ve seen her angry, etc.? Y’all are really trying to come up with reasons to pick at this woman and I don’t understand why. She’s the nicest person on the show.

• Troll

February 14, 2020 at 12:08 pm

Wait, so some kind of way you’ve managed to come for Nene when she has nothing to do with this situation at all? Some of you are so weird. Y’all hate NeNe 100 percent but make excuses for the mean girl sh-t everyone else does. I’m over it.

• julyol1972

February 14, 2020 at 1:11 pm

Preach!!!

8. Yoyo the Doll

February 14, 2020 at 11:25 am

Oh and let’s not also forget that the almighty Nene doesn’t like Tanya either as demonstrated in last season’s reunion, etc.

• Elaine Williams

February 14, 2020 at 11:38 am

I’m not sure how you come to the conclusion that it’s Nene who dislikes Tanya when she’s not the one trying to set Tanya up to be embarrassed on the show like Kenya and Cynthia have.

• Yoyo the Doll

February 14, 2020 at 12:14 pm

The reunion last season and some episodes like when Tanya threw a party for Eva.

• Elaine Williams

February 14, 2020 at 12:26 pm

Nene is the not the one who dislikes Tanya. She’s not the one setting up scenarios to hurt and embarrass her. Kenya and Cynthia are.

• otina cain

February 14, 2020 at 6:25 pm

Im sorry but nene was the first to say paul didnt want her and that she would end up married to someone else

• Yoyo the Doll

February 14, 2020 at 12:11 pm

Calm down “sis”. It’s a TV show, no need to attack me. I’m making comments about what I’ve seen on the TV show for the past 10 odd years. Nene threw that “Trump checks” statement in Sheree’s face to which she replied “well, then u need to get your teeth fixed”.
      And anyone who is versed in the history of this country knows that house slaves would grin and cheese in massa’s face.
      Nene has had several surgical procedures to her face which means she must think her face needs fixing. Not a criticism, just facts hence my statement about natural beauty.

Everyone’s eyes see what it sees…so aggressive behind someone’s assessment is ridiculous🙄. I’m not on any one of them girls team, it’s not that serious. Carry on.

• Elaine Williams

February 14, 2020 at 12:38 pm

All of the women on the show have gotten work done. Who cares? That has nothing to do with the topic. I’m not interested in ancient beliefs on plastic surgery. A lot more people would get work done if they could afford it and that’s the truth. So who cares? That has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Nene said Cynthia is low-key messy. Guess what? She was 100% right. And the Trump checks comment was made many years ago. Back when black folks loved Trump and thought it was a good look to be on Celebrity Apprentice. Kenya was also proud to be on the show back then and rubbed it in people’s faces, including Nene. Does that make her a house slave, too? What a silly thing to even say.

• julyol1972

February 14, 2020 at 12:12 pm

There go the lies again! Nene got upset when Tanya compared an item she purchased in her store as the “low” in her “high/low” (expensive/inexpensive) outfit when they were in Miami. She felt like Tanya was being shady towards her business. That’s a far cry from saying she hated her….and they’ve since made up.

Ya’ll are so busy finding excuses for Kenya’s toxic behavior, y’all are throwing any and everybody under the bus! Stop reaching!

• Yeah I Said It!

February 14, 2020 at 3:27 pm

Girl, where have you been?! I miss seeing you on here. I know you see these delusional Kenya stans struggling to defend their queen this season. Now all they can say is everything is fake. LOL.

• julyol1972

February 14, 2020 at 4:45 pm

Hi Love, I’ve been trying to keep up with Urban Belle but saying I’ve been busy is an understatement. HOWEVER, I still take some time out occasionally….like today, to read these delusional a*s Kenya Moore stans for filth.

How dare they try to excuse this toxic, she-devil and her nasty behavior, but continue to drag Nene for far less? And if I hear one more a*s-kissing stan talk about Kenya’s “beauty” or “long hair” like it somehow a badge that exempts her from being called the f*ck out….imma scream. #TheNerve

• Yeah I Said It!

February 14, 2020 at 10:23 pm

I feel you. I’m glad you’re good boo. It’s always nice to see you on here. I laugh when the stans brag about Kenya’s long hair like having long hair is an accomplishment. They are so delusional. It’s been great seeing them sweat on here this season. Kenya is getting dragged left and right and they can’t handle it. It’s so funny seeing a lot of the things NeNe said proven to be true. LOL.

• Effie

February 14, 2020 at 12:44 pm

This is not about Nene. I’d about what Cynthia and Kenya did to Tanya . I am glad Tanya had the last laugh even with her man was talking to another woman. It shows matured,strong, self-loved woman. She is comfortable in herself and in her relationship. The best medicine to your haters is to keep smiling and that’s how Tanya presented herself . Classic …

9. Nubian

February 14, 2020 at 12:31 pm

Kenya should worry about her husband being friends with someone she doesn’t like and work her marriage instead of being messy like women your d-mn near 50 doing high school $hit

10. Cal

February 14, 2020 at 12:56 pm

She needs to sit here want love can’t find love down somewhere and shut the f…up. her and Kenya retarded a-s

11. Brenda Christain

February 14, 2020 at 1:26 pm

Cynthia why did you go to Tanya and tell her Kenya was referring to her when she brought up the cookie lady behind her back? You claim Kenya your girl. That started the whole mess in the beginning. Now Tanya wanted to get something on Kenya. You are the type that throw a rock and hide your hand. I’m beginning to see what Nene is talking about when it comes to you as a friend.

• Jcunnin56

February 14, 2020 at 4:12 pm

12. Cynthia Allen

February 14, 2020 at 2:57 pm

Too classy for this show Tanya, Kenya cant handle positive, vibrant and beautiful women.She is trying hard to bring you down to her class dont let your guards down. Kenya and lap dog Cynthia unhappy with things in their lives. Kudos to Porsha and Tanya.

13. Denise Floyd

February 14, 2020 at 3:34 pm

14. Elaine

February 14, 2020 at 4:10 pm

Well, let me be frank, They brought Kenya back to do what she does best. Stir up trouble. Look how she told Cynthia about the engagement. She did that on purpose like she always does. She’s a SABOTEUR, always have been. I don’t like her at all. Cynthia is a sneak another way. Always trying to play like she hasn’t done anything wrong. CANDY sits back like she don’t know anything and in truth she’s the one who tells everything. Haven’t you notice she never talks when they all together? But the first one to run and gets it all started. Now here’s your real SNAKE GATE. Kenya was dead wrong. After she threw Cynthia under the bus she ran with her tail between her legs. I still love the show. They have the NERVE to talk about NENE.

15. Jacqueline Brown

February 14, 2020 at 4:40 pm

Cynthia and Kenya is so worng about what they did Cynthia need to worry about Mike hill and Kenya need to get a life both of y’all left out behind the cookie Lady if.i was Tanya I would have slap the h-ll out of both of you

16. Real

February 14, 2020 at 6:49 pm

Amen,cynthia is too old for this she say mess,let’s see how long her marriage works out this time we all no kenya want to pretend too be and present her self classy but it show a lady don’t act the way her nor Cynthia act,Cynthia always seem to be a follower to have friends,let’s see who her next sister friend will be in the future,Nene was a good friend to her.cynthia and kenya need to work on themself,they not a role model for no one one.hair,makeup,don’t make a lady remove that from them and they look like anyone else.so said black women embarrass us and other women like that on tv,for money,hair,makeup.just carry yourself better in pupil eye,and act that way home were we don’t see this part of you all.leave tanya’s alone.her name is not cookie lady!!that’s just shade calling her that.she do Own her business.

17. Free

February 14, 2020 at 7:35 pm

You right,now cynthia following shit with kenya,kenya will be shading Cynthia real soon Watch.

18. Trustno1

February 14, 2020 at 8:41 pm

Cynthia is not to believed about anything with Kenya…although Nene could be flaky when you get on her bad side I don’t think Nene would betray Cynthia on so many levels as much as Kenya has…..THIS IS NOT TRUE FRIENDSHIP… Cynthia has shown flightiness and I wonder how a person could be so naive.
    Kenya is broken and Cynthia ride for her because she is weak…friends fight(hence Nene and Cynthia) but no friend would just put you out there to look bad
    I havent been invested in the show as of late because of shift of the blatant negativety.
    It is garbage

19. Yvonne smith

February 15, 2020 at 1:59 pm

Kenya moore is the most beautiful RHA tanya is a clown she tries to hard with her fake personalty made for tv hate her on the show i love to see kenya beauriful baby Mark is gay time will reveal it all

20. Lottie Davis

February 16, 2020 at 9:37 pm

Kenya n Cythina both left with the cookie lady n left Tanya there with Eva which were so disrestfull

21. Deb

February 17, 2020 at 7:56 am

Cynthia gets on my last nerve, She always acts so innocent but she’s one of the messiest ones!

Kenya just loves to start shyt, Misery loves company!

The cookie lady sounded stupid af when she was talking to Tanya. Okay, So y’all was at the same spot and Spoke a few words to each other…. How desperate can you sound for attention? That bs wasn’t even necessary!!!

Cynthia ain’t nobody’s friend, She’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing!

22. Washington

March 22, 2020 at 10:05 pm

Kenya is such a beautiful woman to agree to lower herself to this type of display. She could be doing so many positive things and she really looks like the odd woman out on the show. Every time she lowers herself to try to act like she has no kindness, no class or no home training, it just taints her brand. She lacks the comedic style to come off looking funny on this show. She just looks sad and mean. She really has no idea who she is or what she could be. When she figures it out, she will rise above.