LHHNY Star Kimbella Vanderhee Doesn't Regret Throwing a Drink at Yandy Smith

LHHNY Star Kimbella Vanderhee Doesn’t Regret Throwing a Drink at Yandy Smith

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love And Hip Hop New York” stars Kimbella Vanderhee and Yandy Smith’s fallout has a lot of fans talking on social media. And many just can’t understand how things got so nasty between them. Originally, they agreed to work on their friendship after Kimbella said Yandy adopted Infinity for clout.

But Chrissy Lampkin’s returned opened some old wounds. And Yandy wasn’t thrilled about Kimbella and Chrissy becoming friendly with each other while Kimbella accused Yandy of not having her back when Chrissy assaulted her years ago.

At the height of their drama, Kimbella threw a drink at Yandy. During a recent interview, Kimbella makes it clear she has no regrets.

1. pett

March 11, 2020 at 1:49 pm

WHATS HER STORYLINE GONNA BE,ALL ABOUT YANDY.IDK HOW SOMEONE IS SO COMFORTABLE BEING CLOSE WITH SOMEONE WHO BEAT YOU DOWN THEN YOU WANT TO STIR UP BEEF WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

• Nikki B

March 13, 2020 at 8:20 pm

Exactly

March 11, 2020 at 1:56 pm

I don’t believe her at all. Deep down inside, she feels bad about what she did. Yandy and Kimbella still love each other. That’s why they get under each other’s skin so much.

March 11, 2020 at 3:41 pm

Girl bye.

4. Renee Glasco

March 11, 2020 at 4:08 pm

I think Kimbella needs some medication because she’s bi- polar when it comes to Yandy. You were cool you had her in your wedding and now because you’re cool with Chrissy you’re maf because you feel like Yandy shoul have done more when Chrissy was beatin your a-s! But you’re cool with the person that beat your a-s. She’s jealous of Yandy. Both their husbands are locked up but Yandy doesn’t have to rely on her husband to get some money. However Kimbella is trying to put out Juelz’s old a-s music so her and her family can survive. Have a seat

• Sheesh

March 11, 2020 at 4:13 pm

Huh? Jim Jones is not locked up. And Chrissy gets her own money with her real estate investments. Kimbella makes money from social media. Like I like Yandy but yall do too much when it comes to her. You don’t have to slander them because you like Yandy. It’s not that serious.

• Anonymous

March 11, 2020 at 4:29 pm

I was like when did Jim get locked up lol?! Anyway, all three women are getting money from the show and other means. There’s no need to be on here counting their coins over a fake reality show. Knowing how fake this show is, Yandy probably made a deal with Kimbella and Chrissy for this to be their storyline. The season has been really boring though. I’m actually enjoying Miami a lot more. Hopefully, Atlanta won’t disappoint.

• Sheesh

March 11, 2020 at 4:43 pm

Oh I agree! I must be the only one who likes Yandy, Kimbella, and Chrissy on here. I really think their issues with each other aren’t that serious so maybe you’re right and it’s just a storyline because none of it makes sense to me. I like Miami too and you already know Atlanta is going to bring it. Last season wasn’t the best but the reunion was good. I think the cast they have now is really good. I just wish Joseline and Tommie came back.

• Lashea D Campbell

March 11, 2020 at 9:18 pm

Agreed I cannot be friends with someone who stomped me out on National television and disrespected me

• Anonymous

March 11, 2020 at 9:47 pm

No one asked YOU to. You’re not Kimbella. How you would handle her situation isn’t relevant to the discussion.

• NichelleBelle

March 12, 2020 at 3:03 am

She was referring to KIMBELLA, not Chrissy. Not sure how you read it, but that’s what my reading comprehension gathered up for me… Kimbella is dependent on her husband and is releasing his music. Chrissy was mentioned in regards to whooping Kimbella’s a-s.

• Sheesh

March 12, 2020 at 7:37 am

Your reading comprehension? Really, sis? This is what I meant about y’all doing too much on here. Anyway, my points still stand. Kimbella doesn’t depend on Juelz to make money. He’s not even popping like that. Rap is a young man’s game. She makes good money from the show and her social media accounts. She also has experience as an Executive Producer and a college education. People don’t even know she had an entire career before she met Juelz, and I’m not talking about modeling. There’s no need to keep diminishing her because people like Yandy.

• Annoyed

March 12, 2020 at 7:14 am

Thank you. Kimbella gets her own money too. These people come on this blog everyday and say the same crap on these Kimbella and Yandy posts. They talk like Yandy is the only one getting money. It’s annoying.

• Lady love

March 25, 2020 at 9:13 am

Okayyyyyyyyyyy

• dawn wright

March 11, 2020 at 9:34 pm

😂😂😂Omg…Yes…not to mention she’s scared of Chrissy.So she feels she can come at Yandy.I believe Yandy will beat her and Chrissy’s a-s.😂😂😂

• Anonymous

March 11, 2020 at 9:46 pm

You wish. If Yandy could fight, she would have beat Chrissy’s a-s after she kicked her. If Yandy could fight, she wouldn’t always jump into the arms of security when sh-t pops off. If Yandy could fight, she wouldn’t have her family members fighting for her all the time. They fight her battles because she can’t fight.

• Pat

March 11, 2020 at 9:52 pm

Thank you.

• Pat

March 11, 2020 at 9:52 pm

Yandy can’t beat sh-t. The delusion needs to stop.

• Huh

March 12, 2020 at 7:28 am

Kimbella is putting Juelz’s music out to survive? That’s very…dramatic. Kimbella is a main cast member. You think she’s on the show for free? And you think artists make money from streaming like that and album sales? You really think Juelz’s music is going to pay bills? Well, then I have an island to sell you! Artists make money from tours and shows. Streams and sales are peanuts now. So Kimbella ain’t putting his music out to “survive.”

• La Robinson

March 14, 2020 at 1:36 am

KIM NEED TO SIT HER TIRED BUTT DOWN HOW CAN YOU BE COOL WITH THE ONE WHO BEAT DAT AZZ VERSES YANDY U SAID DIDN’T HAVE UR BACK. KIM GET REAL YOUR MOUTH GETS YOU IN TROUBLE U GO FOR BAD BUT ALWAYS WANT PPL TO FEEL SORRY FOR U.U R SPOIL AND UR MAN SHOULD LEAVE UR FAKE AZZ.GROW UP KIM. #TEAMYANDY.

5. Truly Anna

March 12, 2020 at 12:24 am

Kimbella fake for what she did. Like before Chrissy came back u had worked on your relationship with Yandy, even put her in your wedding. Now Chrissy comes back and all of a sudden u remembered she didn’t supposedly have your back and is two in one with the same person who beat u up.

6. Toomuchsamrothstein

March 25, 2020 at 11:47 pm

Kimbella is fine but she’s not someone that I’d say is grateful or trustworthy. And no doubt she showed that she’s is STRAIGHT UP SCARED of Chrissy.

So we’re friends now? Ahhhhhh thank you Chrissy!