'Married to Medicine' Star Dr. Heavenly Makes Light of Rumors of Mariah Huq's Firing

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Dr. Heavenly Makes Light of Rumors of Mariah Huq’s Firing

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

“Married to Medicine” fans are curious about just who will be on the upcoming season. After the previous season wrapped up, Dr. Heavenly Kimes confirmed that a cast shakeup was on the way. And at one point, it was rumored that Dr. Jackie Walters was fired. But that turned out to be false.

However, it was recently said that Buffie Purselle and Mariah Huq will not be on the upcoming season.

It was also said that any newbie who comes for Heavenly, Jackie, and Quad Webb won’t last long on the show.

Heavenly recently brought up these rumors.

1. Leslie

March 21, 2020 at 7:22 am

If I’m not mistaken, Heavenly took credit for Genise being fired. So she can joke all she wants, but there’s some truth to her, Jackie, and Quad having too much power.

• Jereldene Harris

March 29, 2020 at 1:11 am

I certainly agree! Heavenly is a terrible friend and a vulgar woman!

March 21, 2020 at 8:15 am

The tea was probably right. They’re probably all hoping Mariah is gone for good this time.

• Kia

March 21, 2020 at 12:15 pm

Heavenly is a messy azz woman…always speaking for others. Why so afraid of Mariah? She’s obviously their biggest threat. Quad is so sneaky, she lies and she’s condescending!…I can’t stand her either. If Mariah leaves I will tune out…no one wants to watch fake people talk about each other.

• Anonymous

March 21, 2020 at 3:28 pm

Dt.Heavenly, is messy, grimy, and very jealousariah. I agree the majority of them want Mariah gone. I know that I won’t be the only one not watching.

• Brielle

March 21, 2020 at 7:18 pm

Heavenly is so messy and unprofessional. I was happy when Jackie’s husband cheated on her, because she thought she was all of that and above the rest of them.
        Quad thinks she’s all of that and had her husband all wrapped up, how that work out for her.

• Joy Carson

March 21, 2020 at 7:29 pm

@Kia, I agree with you. I’m not interested in seeing Quad, Heavenly or Jackie.

• Gloria

March 23, 2020 at 2:33 am

What is the name of the show Married to Medicine Quad is not married to medicine so why is she still on the show I thought her ex husband should be on the show and she should be gone She is not a Dr

• Gloria

March 23, 2020 at 2:00 pm

Bravo please put Mariah back on the show. You are doing what Heavenly wants you to do she is a bully with an annoying voice she always hated Mariah and jealous of Toya and her husband’s love and their gorgeous house which she don’t have go away Heavenly and let Dr Jackie and Dr Simone be the best friend they were if Mariah is not on the show you’ve lost a loyal viewer

• Jacki

March 29, 2020 at 1:31 am

I will not tune in if Mariah is gone ….

• G.B.

March 22, 2020 at 8:34 pm

You are so right I can’t stand any black woman to persecute another. Heavenly acts like the ring leader of the high school BULLIES CLUB. Toya can purchase any home she wants, that’s what is wrong with this world they have no Love in their hearts, we judge people and this is not our role leave that to the Lord and Heavenly if you don’t fix yourself that name will turn when God judges you. TOO MUCH HATE
        GREED, JEALOUSY.

• Bea

March 22, 2020 at 10:27 pm

Mariah will stand up to any of then. Contessa needs to go. And Hesvenly is out of control. She needs to tone it down or be fired. Quad needs to go. She is a fake. Jackie has no backbone or a-s. Simone and Toya are the only 2 real ones left.

• Patty

March 22, 2020 at 11:08 pm

I agree 100% Bea the only two worth watching & im not sure they even get along but they are real, Quad gives me the creeps bad & Jacki really should have read the drug test results, showed where her heart is or isn’t. The truth it’s not fake ass #&@$ Heavenly just grates on my nerves if Mariah stays I would watch but if she goes so do I. Not that she is the best but she is real &why the bunch of mean girls want her gone is simply jealous actions cause she had producer role.

• Bobbi

March 29, 2020 at 8:16 pm

I agree with you. They have always conspired against Mariah. My belief is, all three are jealous of her and the marriage she has. Simone and Toya need to make sure they watch their backs. My television will not display the show this season. Good luck with ratings.

• Anonymous

March 23, 2020 at 1:13 am

Thanks for sharing, I won’t be watching anymore!

• Tealler

March 29, 2020 at 6:47 pm

Me,either they should rename the show married to misery staring Dr.h-ll rise krime.Quad the fraud get a life gold digger and contellsh-t where do you come from.

3. Don't Drag Me Yall

March 21, 2020 at 1:59 pm

I actually like Heavenly 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Chocolate Queen

March 21, 2020 at 5:03 pm

Oh wow 😂

• Yomayo

March 22, 2020 at 7:22 am

Me too! Love Heavenly.

4. Lois

March 21, 2020 at 6:30 pm

Heavenly is an evil o B. She is jealous that Mariah America up with the idea for the show jackiie is snaky ,she is the kind who throw a rock and hide her Hand she is a dryer up B Quad is garbage no man will trust her after the way she did Greg everyone know she is a Golddigger

• Curlie

March 22, 2020 at 7:15 pm

Yea, on everything you just said. WILL NOT BE WATCHING AT ALL

• Anonymous

March 23, 2020 at 1:16 am

I agree with Lois, get a drop of shine, get greedy and start hating on the one they brought all y’all to the masses! Every show got one or two fighting to be the queen, that’s too bad!

• Lynnlc

March 29, 2020 at 12:59 am

Cannot stand heavenly lost another fan if Mariah isn’t on the show

5. LA LA

March 22, 2020 at 1:33 pm

Some of yall sound like the miserable jealous B’s you are claiming these successful black women to be. To be happy someone got cheated on says alot about the pathetic person you are. Go get a life and stop being a hater. It’s a REALITY TV Series, some of you are too invested without making a dime. I love the cast no matter who goes or who stays they all are braver than me to share their lives with undeserving so called fans of the show.

• Anonymous

March 22, 2020 at 3:39 pm

Everyone doesn’t have to be like you, sweetheart. People being so invested into this show is why it’s been on for several years. You seem just as emotionally invested as everyone else on these comments given your response. So take your own advice first.

• LA LA

March 22, 2020 at 4:40 pm

My advice is always taken first “SWEETHEART”.which is why I chose to voice my opinion. I am not emotionally invested in a reality TV series I have a life.I watch for entertainment purposes only. I normally don’t do this commenting ish because again it’s for our entertainment and some people take it way to personal, to be happy about someone’s marital pain (which is real life) whether you like the person or not h-ll you don’t even know the person, just shows what pathetic, jealous so called fans they have watching. I never said or implied everyone should be like me but maybe you should try instead of being bitter about someone else’s life.

• Anonymous

March 22, 2020 at 5:32 pm

Yeah, no. You actually did not take your own advice and you are emotionally invested which is why you got on here and called people pathetic and said they sound like miserable b words just because their different opinions triggered you. And I definetly don’t want to be like you…you’re actually a hypocrite and that’s not something I want to be.

• Patricia Ann Hunt

March 22, 2020 at 9:10 pm

True

• LA LA

March 23, 2020 at 10:18 am

Get a life…. And stop trying to argue with someone you don’t know about people you don’t know

• Anonymous

March 23, 2020 at 10:23 am

You first La La since you’ve literally been arguing with people you don’t know over people you don’t know for hours now.

• Sit Down

March 22, 2020 at 3:45 pm

Girl goodbye. Most of the women on this show have done terrible things they should be embarrassed by. How does it look for educated black women to throw their morals in the trash for a reality show while Andy sits back and laughs at them? Then they get pennies in comparison to what the network makes from them. Yall better get a clue. Selling one’s soul for “entertainment” is okay to you? You’re pathetic yourself then.

• LA LA

March 22, 2020 at 5:01 pm

It’s a fake reality TV show, marriage is
        a Real part of her life which is what I was speaking on. I don’t see anyone soul being sold if it is that’s for them to deal with.. You STILL Watch while they cashing their checks you/we provide. If that part makes me pathetic I’m woman enough to say so but I don’t take pleasure in someone else’s pain which is what lead me to comment in the first place you can carry on with someone else I don’t do this.. Going to make dinner bye bye

• Sit Down

March 22, 2020 at 6:01 pm

Girl I don’t watch this show anymore. I mistakenly gave it a chance the first season and was disgusted to see doctors wives physically fighting at an upscale dinner party. And from what I’ve gathered from the people who comment on here, the show has only gotten worse. It’s no longer just the wives acting like fools. It’s the doctors and the dentist, too. So I don’t know how you can act as if you’re on some higher moral ground than the people on here when the women on the show act like fools for a check. Don’t just be disgusted by mean comments on here. Also be disgusted to see black women/professionals act ignorant for money on Bravo! That’s all I’m saying.

• Ngozi

March 23, 2020 at 1:52 am

1. A dentist is a doctor.
            2. Perhaps Mariah chose to not return. I imagine she was upset enough about the drug allegations that she chose to remove M2M from her life.

• Sit Down

March 23, 2020 at 6:33 am

@ Ngozi, I got it right. Heavenly is a dentist. And that’s what she describes herself as. And if I’m not mistaken, I saw a clip years ago of one of the doctors telling Heavenly she’s not a real doctor. So I said what I said.

I’m not sure how your comment about this Mariah person is even relevant to my comments. Nor do I understand why you came on her listing bullet points like you’re trying to check somebody.

• Aretha Cherry

March 22, 2020 at 9:07 pm

Can you please say it again Omg

• Liz

March 22, 2020 at 9:28 pm

Undeserving fans? I think you may be the one who’s too emotionally invested. These women get paid to “share their lives.” And guess, what? They couldn’t if fans weren’t emotionally invested enough to care. These reality shows are basically new soap operas. People watch them and have every right to voice their opinions on these people and what they see on the show.

• Patty

March 22, 2020 at 11:12 pm

👎🏼👎🏾

6. Randisha

March 22, 2020 at 3:11 pm

I agree its all entertainment…ugh if u don’t like it don’t watch it ..

• Anonymous

March 22, 2020 at 3:37 pm

I think the consensus is the die hard Mariah fans will NOT be watching just like they didn’t the last time she left. To remove the creator of the show from her the platform she created is plain out wrong period.

7. Patrice

March 22, 2020 at 3:39 pm

Won’t be watching.

8. Pearl

March 22, 2020 at 6:14 pm

Some people are saying Mariah AND Quad may not be coming back.

• I said what I said

March 23, 2020 at 12:23 am

If Simone and Toya still on the show I’ll definitely watch it still. H-ll everyone on here acting like they got a life when ain’t nobody got a life right now during this Covid-19 outbreak. Everybody may as well stop acting like they got sh-t to do when can’t nobody do sh-t anyways. Y’all gone be watching this if we still stuck in the house regardless of who on the show.

9. Sivee

March 22, 2020 at 8:44 pm

H-llish is the most insecure so called professional woman on reality TV. She is so jealous of Mariah because she has more money than her and her husband. Shes just a hateful B-tch. She forgot that Mariah had to beg Bravo to hire her hateful a-s to begin with. I would love for her, Jackie & Quad to leave

10. Understanding

March 22, 2020 at 10:14 pm

My Queens we all have opinions let’s be respectful for one another and stop giving our counterparts what they want NEGATIVE feedback Grace Peace and Blessing to all Positive Vides Only

11. Tee

March 23, 2020 at 12:41 am

I think that I am done with this show. I will not watch black women fighting and demeaning each other. I wish them well, but this is not my cup of tea anymore.

12. Diva

March 29, 2020 at 8:46 pm

Heavenly and her crew plotted to get Buffie and Mariah off the show. I will not be watching it, because they are fake and phony, and do not represent African American women and people in a positive way.