'Married to Medicine' Star Dr. Heavenly Says Being Friends with Quad Webb is Hard + Cast Shakeup is Coming

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Dr. Heavenly Says Being Friends with Quad Webb is Hard + Cast Shakeup is Coming

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Married to Medicine” star Dr. Heavenly Kimes had a lot to say about the latest season on her YouTube show. She teamed up with Funky Dineva to recap all the drama, including the reunion blowups. And some very interesting things were said.

In particular, Heavenly vented her frustrations about her friendship with Quad Webb. Funky Dineva did as well. It appears both have similar feelings about their friend.

Heavenly also spilled some tea in regards to the next season. Apparently, a major cast shakeup is happening.

1. Veronica

January 10, 2020 at 8:34 am

I’m sure every last one of them feels like it’s hard to be friends with Quad. She’s too much of a drama queen and can never admit when she is wrong. In every situation, she sees herself as the victim. It’s exhausting to watch so I know it’s exhausting for them to deal with in real life. As far as the shakeup goes, I figured it was coming because they are shaking up all the other shows.

• Twanda Sykes

January 10, 2020 at 6:05 pm

I truly agree!

• Belinda

January 11, 2020 at 8:33 am

Heavenly need to stop it she is so messy and a friend to no one, I’m not a fan of quad I think she is fake too, but heavenly and quad are dangerous, and Mariah need to get them both off her radar don’t give them nothing, just stay mute and say in that way that only Mariah can say no comment and move on and also she need to feed Dr. Jackie with a long hander spoon.

• Idele Dawson

January 11, 2020 at 9:44 am

I totally 100% agree🙌

• Felecia Davis

January 12, 2020 at 5:53 am

Messy Heavenly is no one friend, she needs to stop talking about Mariah husband cheated, hell Damien is low key, sure sign of a cheater. She love to go after people husband, her a-s would have been got slam. She never saw Adan p-nis, hell it might be
            bigger that Damien She us such a demon, and I hope they removed her disgusting a-s. I would never let her be my dentist. She is the worst

• Donnna Smith

January 12, 2020 at 7:16 pm

I agree

• Sexy

January 11, 2020 at 11:22 am

YES SO TRUE THEY NEED TO GET RID OF QUAD. DR. HEAVENLY IS SO MESSY AND HER HEN PECK HUBBY AS WELL. DR. JACKIE HAS REALLY GOTTEN BESIDE HERSELF. I SEE WHY CURTIS CHEATED ON HER. TOYA IS THE ONLY REAL ONE AND MAYBE SIMONE. MARIAH IS THE REASON FOR THE SHOW. GET QUAD FAKE A-S OFF PLEASE

• Denise Johnson

January 11, 2020 at 12:16 pm

Yes get rid of Quad and Contessa I totally didn’t like Contess boring no storyline.

• Renee

January 11, 2020 at 2:57 pm

Quad has no reason for being on the show and Contressa just be on the side of the one she think is winning.

• TAB

January 11, 2020 at 5:34 pm

I soooo agree with ur comments. Heavenly has the most ugliest spirit i have seen. I cant see what her husband sees in her. He must be whipped by her mouth job.

• Lulu

January 12, 2020 at 10:22 am

Dr Heavenly is horrible! But let’s be real without messy people there would be no show. Yes the fact that Dr Jackie broke all kinds of HIPAA laws and was unapologetic about it until the show was sad. Simone was so hurt because she is Buffy doctor and she shared Buffys medical history with Simone and Simone told the world without consent which can have serious consequences on their medical licenses.

Then Heavenly, still confused on her name because she is total opposite of Heaven, to come for her husband. She is a gutter fight. She fights in the gutter every time but Simone thought she was off limit. Heavenly has gotten into with everyone on the cast except Dr Jackie but she will get it too.

Dr Jackie is so full of it. She rides the fence she would leave the show for Heavenly, Simone best watch her back. You cannot have that type of allegiance for two people and she doesn’t if she would be honest.

• Lulu

January 12, 2020 at 10:25 am

I meant Simone shared with Jackie and Jackie told the world and was unapologetic until the show ended

• Lulu

January 12, 2020 at 10:38 am

Last did Heavenly really call someone FAT even Andy had to clutch his pearls!!!

Poon poon don’t ever in your life call someone fat just a few months she and her husband were the fattiest ones on the show, sorry daddy you’re a casualty of war because you have exemplary Behavior on and throughout the show more than I can say for your wife and others

• Donnna Smith

January 12, 2020 at 7:17 pm

Absolutely

• Jen

January 17, 2020 at 5:00 pm

Whipped by trapped.

• Barbara Williams

January 11, 2020 at 10:29 pm

I totally agree.. I love how you broke that thing down. Dr. Hellish is a law suit waiting to happen she needs to go. Quad do not have a story line or a husband, she needs to go. Dr. Contessa is soooo boring that she is annoying. She needs to go!

• Mary

January 12, 2020 at 10:49 am

Belinda – Amen to you. You said a “mouth full” and so true. Who is any more fake or a fraud than Quad? But, OMG Heavenly is so much more dangerous. Everyone should run from her including her husband and children.

• Moliscious

January 13, 2020 at 11:17 pm

I agree !!

• Luxsola

January 17, 2020 at 6:04 pm

Right right 💯

• Leslie Murray

January 25, 2020 at 10:19 pm

Heavenly is messy an insecure a ghetto come up u can take a pig out of d mud but u can’t take d mud out of it d res
          t ladies should keep her far from them an Jackie will find out her wrath soon frm heavenly

• Chosen

January 11, 2020 at 7:20 am

You don’t know my sister Veronica you’re only watching an edited show so watch the show for entertainment and keep your opinion and comments to yourself

• Veronica

January 11, 2020 at 7:52 am

Girl, this is not your blog. You have no power over anything on here. And you definitely can’t tell another adult what they can’t say and think. I’ll write my comments and opinions as I please. And Quad being exhausting has nothing to do with editing. In real life, Heavenly, Quentin, Rico, Simone, and Mariah have all said the exact same things about her. They can’t all be lying.

• Amanda

January 11, 2020 at 9:28 pm

Exactly

• Lulu

January 12, 2020 at 10:31 am

Why is she still on the show and her ex husband is not, NOT COOL. The is MARRIED to medicine and she is definitely NOT married. Grab your balls braho and she brought nothing new this season same old messy Quad talking about the same old stuff… just saying

• Karly

January 12, 2020 at 8:27 am

I do agree that Quads dramatic antics probably make it hard to have a real friendship with her. However, I don’t know if I want to see her go though it makes sense at this point. I personally think that Dr. Jackie isn’t coming back and if she does it won’t be for much longer. She seems completely over being apart of the show. They definitely don’t need to bring Buffie back! Although, Contessa can be boring I do like her and Dr. Scott. There like the only doctor couple! We shall see what the shake up consists of in due time!

January 10, 2020 at 9:13 am

Honestly, while I hate to see anyone lose a check, Contessa can go. Her storylines always seem contrived. Like this season, you and your husband are fighting about you going out of state for school when you’re wealthy enough to hire a nanny. The season prior, you begged your husband to be okay with you being a stay at home mom. And the season before that, you had a nanny but all of a sudden couldn’t get along with her when it was time to film even though y’all had been close for years. Like enough.

• Christina Charles

January 11, 2020 at 9:34 am

I’m glad someone pointed this out. Contessa seems like she’s pulling storyline from her behind or the edges she used to have

• MS. P

January 11, 2020 at 10:14 am

Agreed Veronica

• MS. P

January 11, 2020 at 10:15 am

• Majestik

January 11, 2020 at 1:49 pm

Anonymous you called it re Contessa… so fake! She, Heavenly and Quad need to EXIT!

• Donnna Smith

January 12, 2020 at 7:19 pm

Good choice. I love Jackie, but dentist Heavenly, can go jump n the Lake

3. Taylor

January 10, 2020 at 9:20 am

Quad, Contessa, and Jackie can go. Quad no longer fits the theme of the show. Contessa doesn’t actually fit in and fakes all her storylines. She’s also a major follower. And Jackie thinks she’s above everyone so why do the show? I say bring on Buffie, a couple new friends, keep Heavenly, Toya, Simone, and Mariah. And we need to see more of Mariah. Never seeing her family and business life makes no sense.

• Camryn

January 10, 2020 at 11:15 am

You pegged Contessa!!!! She’s a spot on follower. I remember when she came on the show she seem to have instantly had an attitude with Mariah because she wanted to be against her instead of getting to know Mariah for herself, even when ole Heavenly came for her Contessa… what a joke these ladies can be !!!!

• Nonya bizness

January 10, 2020 at 5:12 pm

I agree get rid of them and add hellish She to murch. Time for new cast members and keep buffie.

• Taylor

January 11, 2020 at 12:40 pm

But Heavenly is entertaining sis.

• Chosen

January 11, 2020 at 7:28 am

Taylor! Without Quad there would be no show !! Buffie 😂😂 she so boring and fake;you have to a family member to say some dumb sh*# like “bring Buffie “

• Taylor

January 11, 2020 at 12:37 pm

Nah, without Heavenly, Toya, and Mariah there would be no show. And Buffie was way more entertaining than Quad has been in years. Quad is the boring one. All she does is play victim. She knew d-mn well Heavenly wasn’t trying to hurt her.

• Majestik

January 11, 2020 at 1:54 pm

Chosen… are you Quad? The name Chosen sounds like a name Quad would give herself… I’m sure she thinks she’s the “chosen one”. Quad is all about Quad. Plus, listen to how she danced around the question if she is still in love with Gregory… She ain’t! Just tell the truth!! Fake A$$!

• Lulu

January 12, 2020 at 10:49 am

BINGO well are you Quad totally Quad behavior

• Essy

January 12, 2020 at 3:06 am

Naaaah..Quad is the show,the idea if getting rid of her is already boring.

• Anonymous

January 11, 2020 at 12:14 pm

Then watch how fast the show is cancelled

• Taylor

January 11, 2020 at 12:39 pm

Girl please. Most of us want Quad gone. She’s boring and no longer Married to Medicine. Jackie and Contessa aren’t needed either. Just boring and stuck up. It’s time to bring in more entertaining people. Those three ain’t it.

4. Patrice

January 10, 2020 at 9:21 am

They should keep Quad, Jackie, Mariah, Toya, Heavenly, and Simone. Bring back Lisa and Buffie as friends. Oh and Greg and his new girlfriend. That will definitely shake things up.

• shan

January 10, 2020 at 9:59 am

All of this.

• Miss Jones

January 10, 2020 at 12:37 pm

Sounds like Heavenly is trying to get back on the winning team #Mariah 😂😂 echoing words she has time after time said about Quad. Girl Bye 👋🏼👋🏼

• Amy

January 11, 2020 at 2:57 am

You mean Greg and his new boyfriend! That dude is suspect to say the least!

• Sammy C.

January 11, 2020 at 1:54 pm

I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thinks that!

• Sexy

January 11, 2020 at 11:27 am

NO HELL TO THE NAW GET RID OF QUAD SHE SERVES NO PURPOSE ALWAYS PLAYING VICTIM BUT AN UNDER COVER HOE. NEVER WANTED GREG. RIGHT BRING HIM BACK WITH HIS NEW GIRL

• Amanda

January 11, 2020 at 9:40 pm

I agree totally…

• Lylu

January 12, 2020 at 10:51 am

PREACh

• Donnna Smith

January 12, 2020 at 7:22 pm

I never seen love from Quad towards Greg. I always said she just tryna come up, and she did. He was gullible. But Heavenly can be replaced with her fake a-s. She says 1 thing, then go to confessional, and tear everyone down. She thinks she’s above everyone else.

5. Anony

January 10, 2020 at 9:23 am

Heavenly helped spearhead the demise of Mariah and quads friendship. Now that its obvious quad and Mariah will never be friends again heavenly no longer has any use for quad. Heavenly has just about succeeded finishing destroying jackie and Simones friendship. When that’s done heavenly will no longer need jackie for anything. Also heavenly is a great deflector. We the viewers dont know anything about her and Damon’s personal life, but she’s quick to judge the other women and their husbands for being transparent. Andy please shake this cast all the way up!

• Lisa Davis

January 10, 2020 at 7:25 pm

Exactly heavenly is a mess maker its obvious she not happy with her life and thinks hwr marriage is so perfect seems like she is hiding her personal life no marriage is perfect she makes me sick with that daddy sh-t

• Majestik

January 11, 2020 at 2:01 pm

Anony you hit the nail on the head… exactly what I was thinking re Heavenly coming between Simone and Jackie. Heavenly is conniving… after all she got pregnant to trap Damon. She is purposely driving a wedge between those two… She is jealous coz she’s never had a true girlfriend.

• Millz

January 11, 2020 at 4:07 pm

Wow u show’ll right!

• anna tataliba

January 11, 2020 at 9:56 pm

Quad,Heavenly and Contessa can go. Jackie as a friend. Gregg and his girlfriend come aboard. Buffie full time

• Donnna Smith

January 12, 2020 at 7:23 pm

EXACTLY

6. Teresa Ann Toliver Johnson

January 10, 2020 at 11:57 am

Quad,Heavenly, Contessa and Jackie can leave the show will be better without them and Mariah needs more air time.

• Lillie

January 10, 2020 at 11:15 pm

Glad you don’t write no script

• Lillie

January 10, 2020 at 11:17 pm

l am so glad that none of you complaining ladies write the script for this show

• Sivee

January 11, 2020 at 8:27 am

Totally Agree

7. My Opinion

January 10, 2020 at 2:09 pm

In my opinion, Heavenly, Mariah, Toya, and Simone are needed. Heavenly and Mariah will make you laugh and throw that nasty and funny shade, Toya stirs the pot but can get along with everyone, and Simone will always be the doctor who isn’t afraid to be herself and be messy when necessary. Quad can be demoted to a friend. And I like Funky’s idea of bringing on Dr. G and his new boo.

8. Adrienne

January 10, 2020 at 3:19 pm

Quad doesn’t fit the dynamics of the show anymore but that’s my girl. Show would be a waste without Dr Heavenly.

9. Vita

January 10, 2020 at 3:48 pm

They need to break up Jackie, Heavenly, Contessa, and Quad. All four of them have this whole hate Mariah thing going on that keeps the show from moving forward. You don’t have to get rid of all four of them but break that crew up. Bring in some new people and end these tired a-s feuds and then the show can really be great. We are all sick of Mariah and Quad’s feud. The show was better when they got along.

10. Cynthia Walker

January 10, 2020 at 5:06 pm

Please remove Contessa, Quad, Jackie and Heavenly. They bring alot of dislike and hurt to the entire show. By be gone girls.

11. Deb

January 10, 2020 at 5:07 pm

Toya, Simone and Mariah have always been mean girls since the beginning of this show. Toya is fake and stirs the pot, Mariah is dirty and evil; Simone is two faced; stirs the pot and a hypocrite.

• Anonymous

January 11, 2020 at 12:50 am

👏👏👏 I agree with u Deb

• Luxsola

January 11, 2020 at 1:51 pm

But I be d-mn if any of these b-tches put me of my own created job. Bye B-tches.🙄said for Mariah

• Tam

January 11, 2020 at 12:36 pm

You must be one of their friends. No one else thinks this! Quad fake! Heavenly mean spirited and jealous. Jackie sneaky jealous and only wants to have impression of being important. How is Mariah dirty noone would be on here without Mariah.

12. Trublk

January 10, 2020 at 5:49 pm

Agree Contessa is boring, Heavenly have the wrong name should be Satanly. She is trouble maker, really don’t have a story line. Both off the can go. No need for uppity, arrogant Quad who thinks she is better than everyone. Jackie looks like she age and thinks she is so mature and better than everyone as well. All of them can go.

13. Kiki

January 10, 2020 at 8:34 pm

Buh Bye Jackie #boring #oldnplayedout #

14. Viviene Daley

January 10, 2020 at 8:43 pm

Please get rid of QUAD ..She has been expired a long time since her divorce from medicine ( Dr.G)…She is too unforgiving and uppity…She needs to go.. Bring back Dr.Gregory please…We need fresh mix..Andy we love you please listen to us…

15. Bird

January 10, 2020 at 9:41 pm

Heavenly is an absolute ghetto fabulous embarrassment. She is tacky, nasty and ultra insecure. I cringe every time she opens her mouth.

While some of the other women csn make my [email protected]@ itch, Heavenly is walking venal diarrhea.

Quad really has no storyline now, it’s only so many fake dates, talking of p-nis sizes and vibrators I can stomach. I am disappointed with Contessa. I think she would do better for her self and family outside of the limelight.

16. MISS O

January 10, 2020 at 9:52 pm

Please remove Dr. Heavenly, She has such an evil spirit and I evil soul, She is jealous of all these women’s on the platform, Jealous of Toya with her beautiful home, She make more money in the everybody on the platform, And I don’t know why quad is on there because she don’t have a husband anymore, Bring doctor G, back with his new Girlfriend

17. C

January 10, 2020 at 10:55 pm

Contessa tries too hard and is very annoying.Dr Jackie needs too go.I believe she purposefully tried to embarrass Buffy.Heavenly calls her husband daddy but he calls her buddy that’s strange.

• MomofAJ

January 11, 2020 at 1:26 pm

Very strange.

18. Vivilora D Perkins Smith

January 10, 2020 at 11:08 pm

Just enjoy the show it’s show business. Why be so demeaning and harsh of the ladies? Were you harsh of “Friends” actors? Get over it this is show business!!

19. Madison

January 11, 2020 at 12:47 am

Yes! Yes!Get them off! Quad, Dr. Jackie, and that devil Heavenly!! Please, get rid of them!

20. Sharon

January 11, 2020 at 1:32 am

I think you should bring back Dr G and his new girlfriend. And keep all the ladies and see what happens. They are all trouble makers keep _hit going. If we do this the show would be a HIT trust he.

21. Khandi Stripr

January 11, 2020 at 6:22 am

It’s time for Heavenly, Quad and Contessa to go. This mean girl thing is draining and I think we are all tired of it at this point. Like Buffie but she just needs to calm down a bit and it’s time to see what’s been going on in Dr. G’s life.

22. FELIX

January 11, 2020 at 8:33 am

Can someone imagine being quads husband if being her friend is difficult?

23. Nisie

January 11, 2020 at 12:26 pm

Please get rid of Quad and Contessa! Contessa boring and look like a drag queen! Quad is not married to medicine, secret Ho!!

24. Lisa Atkins

January 11, 2020 at 12:29 pm

Quad is the reason I stopped watching this show after season 2! I cannot stomach that woman. She seems so selfish and fake. Ugh!

25. Tee

January 11, 2020 at 1:28 pm

I agree and in as much as I do not like Heavenly, she’s very entertaining. The ones you mentioned can go!!! Especially quad and Contessa

26. Truth be told

January 11, 2020 at 6:09 pm

Let me understand this, Heavenly who has pretty much disrespected all her friend’s privacy and made her storyline their business, and even during the reunion made a jab at Quad about her failed marriage (not the first time) is somewhat in her feelings because Quad is swerving her a-s. Chile please.
    Not happy with Quad this season or last…but right is right and wrong is wrong.
    I can’t recall Quad making side remarks about Heavenly in her confessionals of late…but Heavenly sure has had plenty to say about everyone else.
    It’s clear Heavenly’s desire to remain relevant and a favorite for producers is actually not entertaining, it’s contrived and lack authenticity. Just like Heavenly said recently, “it’s entertainment”. All television is for entertaining purposes but I thought we were supposed to watching women of a certain calibur. I only want to see her next season if we get to unpack her trauma along with her mental imbalances.
    Her truth about Quad may be truthful,but in the words of Iyanla, Heavenly’s behavior diminishes her message.
    Have several seats please.

27. Tiff

January 12, 2020 at 7:13 am

Keep heavenly, mariah, simone, and buffy…all of them don’t like heavenly…let’s see how the dynamics work out then. Keep Toya around to mediate the drama…she really doesn’t have a storyline outside of her house that was built. Bringing Lisa and Darren back may not be a bad idea…Toya will need someone to hang with.

28. Athi

January 12, 2020 at 2:26 pm

I want Keri back.her and Mariah did it for me.

29. Moliscious

January 13, 2020 at 11:17 pm

I agree !! 100

30. ReNae

January 17, 2020 at 4:24 pm

I agree, keep Mariah, Toya, and Simone. Give Buffie another shot as her storyline started to come to light. Definitely bring Greg & his newbie. Get rid of Quad (she is ghetto trying to be sophisticated) not working girl. Heavenly definitely need to go. It is obvious she is jealous of Mariah, Toya, and Simone. If Heavenly focused on upgrading her home her hands are full. Toya, continue to have Mariah’s back & Mariah due the same for Toya. Mariah, put out a littlr more but not mean girl style. I liked how Adien was teaching you all’s daughter how to drive. Funny…. I thought you were going to pass out. 😆. Mariah, I know you don’t like to show the children but y
    Yoh all”s daughter is at that hard stage & with her demeanor & parents & teens (especially girls) can be healthy conflict. 😃

31. Mary

January 18, 2020 at 4:06 pm

Heavenly has no room to judge or talk. It would be just as difficult being friends with her. Both Quad and Heavenly are frauds and drama queens. Neither has a story line and could easily be replaced – if BRAVO had the nerve to not cast them next season. It truly takes too much effort to watch their “made up” drama. Quad comes across as not a very nice person. Quad and Heavenly, please go away

32. Nene

January 28, 2020 at 1:48 pm

Quad definitely needs to go. She used Mariah to get on the show then turned on her. She only married Dr. Greg for what he could do for her. She is a ghetto a-s golddigger that rode her husband’s coattails to get him to finance her career. She never gave him a baby because she knew she didn’t love him and didn’t want to be attached to him for the next 18 years. She made up the Mariah doing coke story cuz Mariah was getting in that a-s so she had to deflect the attention off her onto Mariah. Even if she did do coke apparently it wasn’t recently, so why bring it up. The drug test said she hasn’t used in 10 years. Now she wanna say she doctored the test. She even had them cut her freaking hair. Dr. Jackie didn’t wanna see the results cuz then she would have to admit that Mariah was clean.
    Get rid if Heavenly cuz she has no storyline. Just a trashy was sh×t starter. Her daughter has more sense than her.
    Contessa needs to go, period. She tries to boss her husband around. She jumps on whatever bandwagon thats getting the most attention on the show. Then to say that Toya purposely hit her in her breast after her surgery was ridiculous.
    Last but not least, Dr. Jackie needs to go cuz she’s just boring and thinks she’s better than everyone else. Now let that have been Buffie that was outing her to a room full of strangers that she was infertile, she would’ve felt the same way as Buffie.
    I totally agree with letting Dr. Greg come back on the show with his new girlfriend. Then and only then, will I say Quad can stay. I would live to see her reaction to his new relationship. To know that he not sitting around being sad waiting on her.
    I think thats all I have to say lol.