LHHATL Star Momma Dee Threatens to Expose Bambi's Mother + Scrappy Refuses to Back Her

LHHATL Star Momma Dee Threatens to Expose Bambi’s Mother + Scrappy Refuses to Back Her

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love And Hip Hop Atlanta” star Momma Dee got a lot of backlash recently on social media. Fans of the show don’t like how she’s handling her beef with Bambi’s mom Cece. On the episode, Momma Dee handed Cece an obituary she had made for Cece. She figured it was the best way to make it clear that Cece is dead to her.

Her actions did not sit well with Bambi and Scrappy.

Regardless, Momma Dee took to Instagram to post the obituary. She regrets nothing.

As more backlash rolled in, Momma Dee then threatened to expose Cece. And Scrappy has no desire to take up for her actions.

1. Cheslea

April 10, 2020 at 9:07 am

Mama Dee is starting to get on my nerves. She’s to old to be acting like a child like that. Scrappy needs to start setting his mama straight cause she’s doing way to much.

• Shawn Renee Boyles

April 10, 2020 at 9:51 am

I don’t have my mother she passed away but I wish someone would talk about set my mama straight that not in the bible but I guess you cut from another clothes yea sometime she do the most but that aint his place to set her straight both of them acting childish but I would like to see scrappy talk up for his mom more cause wifey sure takes up for her mom right or wrong # ijs #prayer for them to work it out

• Cheslea

April 10, 2020 at 10:04 am

First of all I’m not down for disrespecting my parents period so I’m not cut from a different cloth. Scrappy isn’t disrespecting if mama by telling her she’s wrong for what she’s doing. Yea they both being childish and both of them need to just squash this because we’re already going thru enough right now.

• Cassie Johnson

April 10, 2020 at 11:08 pm

I don’t get in my Adult children’s lives. Both Mothers need to stay out of their children lives. Be Grandmother.

• Meka

April 11, 2020 at 4:12 am

That part

• GENEVA ALEXANDER

April 11, 2020 at 4:01 pm

Totally. he dissed his daughter mother for Bambi who clearly got around before him. Scrappy is weak as a man and make more excuses than our president. Tell both ladies to stand down. Bambi talk to much. Twist the truth to fit her.

• Carla

April 11, 2020 at 6:47 pm

I agree. Scrappy in my opinion is a weak person to let a woman threaten your daughter and not say anything but get mad at the child’s mother for calling the police. Time to stand up for what is right Scrappy

• A friend that care about how we treat each other just to get a check

April 11, 2020 at 12:32 pm

is money that important to you you are looking real stupid right now why we keep degrading sisters and acting like animals this is what the white people saying all along that we are ignorant we should be loving each other and having forgiveness you better stop for God stop you forgiveness is very serious it’s going to save your life not hers

2. Erica

April 10, 2020 at 9:15 am

I think Momma Dee was completely wrong to make that obituary but Cece is not innocent. And we haven’t seen Scrappy call her out yet. I haven’t forgotten that his own daughter said Scrappy always sides with Bambi and Cece.

• Nicole

April 10, 2020 at 9:35 am

That part!

• O-La

April 10, 2020 at 11:09 am

I was wondering if anyone would bring all this up. I have yet to see Scrappy or Bambi tell Cece she was wrong for the things she’s done to Momma Dee and Emani. Very telling.

• Marie

April 10, 2020 at 11:36 pm

This is true he acts like he has to kiss her behind.He had a good relationship with his daughter but since he married Bambi and had a child with her him and his mom both changed they don’t mention Omani but they love her bs.

3. My 2 Cents

April 10, 2020 at 9:56 am

Mess.

April 10, 2020 at 10:38 am

I honestly think Bambi and Scrappy need to call their mothers out. Neither one of them should get a pass because they have both done some terrible things to each other.

5. Jess

April 10, 2020 at 11:13 am

Man Cece might not be as innocent as she tries to portray , however Mama Dee is outta line this took the cake . She does the most been doing the most always meddling and has no respect for anyone if it’s not her way it’s the high way . There are certain things you don’t play with and death is one of them !!! She needs to apologize and if you don’t like that lady so be it but she needs to grow up !

• Patrice

April 10, 2020 at 3:45 pm

First of all momma Dee needs to sit her OLD A-S down and let those young folk dthey thang she aint 25,35,not even 45 sit yoe a-s down Lady wonna be……

• Peaches johnson

April 10, 2020 at 11:44 pm

Well they both need jesus

6. Lenard Smith

April 10, 2020 at 1:32 pm

Both moms aren’t perfect. Cece has done wrong . But momma dee went to far period. Poor emani having to be apart of momma dee foolishness. The kids didn’t need to see that .. if they don’t like each other fine but they both need to be adults and at least act civil towards one another.. Scrappy and Bamb need to distant themselves from Momma Dee until she gets it …. Momma Dee will lose her son her grandchildren and her daughter in law if she doesn’t knock it off . What person with sense makes obituaries when the person isn’t dead. Nothing funny about death

7. Queda Day

April 10, 2020 at 1:33 pm

Mama Dee need to forgive her & move on. Scrappy is right not to agree with his Mom she is so wrong. If you dont forgive others you will not be forgiven that’s scripture.

8. Tiffani Young

April 10, 2020 at 1:34 pm

I wouldn’t wish ‘DEATH’ on my worst enemy. Regardless of what they may have done to me, they are ‘ not worth it’. Scrappy is a peaceful person so I understand why he wants nothing to do with his mom and her antics. He knows he can’t get through to her so he just let it go.

• que2

April 15, 2020 at 12:12 am

Peaceful???? When it suits Bambi. Where was his hen pecked a-s when cece was trying to fight his daughter. I bet if Erica mama did that to Breland Bambi would have a fit. I have zero respect for a man that would allow a grown a-s woman to put hands on his child. Wife or not. Its HIS job as a father to protect her from any and everything, even if that happens to be his wife’s mother.

9. 100

April 10, 2020 at 1:42 pm

I guess a lot of y’all either don’t know or forgot that Erica already exposed Cece. Cece tried to fight Emani, Momma Dee, and Erica’s mother. Erica had to get the law involved. I get that the obituary is wrong, but why is it that Scrappy has yet to call Cece out about what she’s done? Why is Momma Dee being made out to be a demon but Cece gets to be the victim all the time? I can tell you why. Bambi wears the pants in that marriage. Scrappy is always going to side with her and her mother. His own daughter and Erica have already said this. I think Momma Dee made the obituary because she’s fed up. Scrappy needs to get in control of his household. He’s the reason why Bambi and Erica don’t get along. Hold Cece accountable for once. It shouldn’t be that difficult for Scrappy and Bambi to do.

• Jamaica941

April 10, 2020 at 4:08 pm

That’s what I said. if a 55 year old woman tried to fight my grandbaby, ain’t no way in the world that She wouldn’t on my s**tlist. From that day forward she would have been dead to me. Also why was Cece staying with Mama Dee, was Scrappy and all of them shacking up at her house after filming was over

• Warrior Princess

April 11, 2020 at 12:33 am

Amen Amen Amen🙌🏽👍🏽🤷🏽‍♀️🗣 Period Pooh!!!

10. Mattie Robinson

April 10, 2020 at 2:54 pm

Mama D ain’t wrong all the time when she’s right nobody take her side

11. K.stasi

April 10, 2020 at 3:06 pm

Man mama Dee is doing the most for a check. She needs to stop acting like an ignorant child & needs to act her age. Just cause you’re on a show called lhh does not mean you should be starting some f-ckery. She’s always been messing ever since she’s started being there. This is an older women who couldn’t even spell b-tch, treated her “husband” like a child, embarrassed him & their business on TV😅. So, let’s not be surprised that she’s still starting sh-t cause I’m not. I don’t even know why they have her there just cause of Scrappy. Plus they went so far to even show her licking & rubbing her husband’s nipple on camera w/ lube on the side😫🤢🤮🤮. Mona Scott please take this crazy ol bat out of this show please😵😠

12. Patrice

April 10, 2020 at 3:51 pm

Nd to add to my recent comment I lost my youngest son in 2014 to violence and i couldnt imagine someone purposely writing a obituary before he ever passed away may god bless and keep her and I pray she never sit in the seat I sat in Jan.13 2014….but God is Still in control

13. Cheslea

April 10, 2020 at 4:39 pm

Man all of them need to grow up. If they can’t get along then they need to stay far away from each other. Those kids don’t need to be seeing them fight all the time it’s not healthy for neither of them. They’re causing to much problems within their families.

14. Stephanie

April 11, 2020 at 4:41 pm

I hate Mama dee n can’t stand bambi’s a-s!!!f-ck them all except scrappy he fye!!both mamas need to sit down n act like a grandmother..childish a-s old h-es

• Cinnamon

April 12, 2020 at 2:10 am

Momma Dee was wrong for writing that obituary, However CeeCee needs to sit her old a**s down along with Scrappy, Bambi D-MN sure need to have several seats. Especially talking about they don’t want to film with Erica cause they don’t want to be going back and forth on National TV regarding Emani. But it’s ok for parents and Grandmothers to be acting a Fool. But Scrappy can’t have a cordial relationship between the mother of his daughter. Be careful what you do. It’s How you do it Sis. Bambi

15. Sekina

April 12, 2020 at 6:03 am

People will do anything to remain relevant on these shows.Scrap has shown he’s pure b***h in his dealings with all the women in his life.I would NEVER allow any grown woman/man to mistreat my children.PERIOD!!!!He needs to get his family straight before bringing anymore kids into this situation.They all petty bettys

16. Shannon Jermaine Reynolds

April 13, 2020 at 9:13 am

I agree. Cece was in Mamma Dee’s house talking sh-t about her. She even made a statement saying that she took care of Scrappy when he hurt his leg, making it seem like Mamma Dee didn’t care. First off, Scrappy a grown man with a wife. She can care for him also. And how tf are you going to be in MY house telling me what I do or dont do.
    Yall know Mamma Dee is eccentric. Lol! She is who she is.
    And if making an obituary to represent how she feels about Cece’s behavior upsets you,
    Then you are taking this too seriously!
    The death of something does not always mean the end of a life.
    Is wish I could of done obituaries on old no good boyfriends and backstabbing friends!

17. APRIL MANNANI

April 14, 2020 at 12:09 am

Bambi mom and scrapp mom is wrong. However they both need to be mature and mind their business. Scrapp should not have married Bambi’s controlling a-s. She thinks she’s the sh*t but in real life he can do better. Her momma put hands on momma Dee, and that should have been f**k Bambi right there.