Dr. Heavenly Kimes Comes for 'Married to Medicine LA' Newbie Dr. Kendra Segura's Husband?

Dr. Heavenly Kimes Comes for ‘Married to Medicine LA’ Newbie Dr. Kendra Segura’s Husband?

Photo Credit: Bravo

The women of “Married to Medicine” LA return May 3. Although the season 2 premiere hasn’t aired yet, it’s been said that a lot of drama went down during filming. And one of the juiciest moments actually involves “Married to Medicine” star Dr. Heavenly Kimes.

Recently, Toya Bush-Harris claimed Dr. Kendra Segura went off on Heavenly.

Heavenly would later say that she actually read Kendra. But Kendra got mad and acted like she wanted to fight.

Well, a preview of what seemingly led to that explosive moment has been released.

1. Anony

May 2, 2020 at 9:23 am

I would absolutely love to see someone punch Heavenly directly in her mouth. For some reason she just loves talking about other women’s husbands but hers is off limits. I wish somebody/anybody would hurry up and expose Damon, I’m tired of waiting.

• Love Heavenly

May 2, 2020 at 11:27 am

There’s nothing to expose. Mariah is a liar.

• Mel

May 2, 2020 at 12:05 pm

Honestly, a lot of stuff Mariah has said about everybody has been exposed as the truth over the last couple of seasons. Just saying. I don’t know if Damon cheats or not but I just wanted to say that.

• Luxsola

May 3, 2020 at 11:22 am

I definitely agree they’re all forge except Mariah and Simone sometimes Toya. Bye Felicia to the rest 😴

• Fe

May 2, 2020 at 6:33 pm

Damien is a drunk and a cheater,, Simone will expose that if she keep up the BS, and for the record everything Mariah stated has been proven over time

• Love Heavenly

May 3, 2020 at 8:22 pm

Simone has nothing to expose and no receipts. And it was Cecil who had an emotional affair for years.

• Starks

May 4, 2020 at 8:40 pm

Heavenly just wait on your turn because Kramer is a B-TCH. WHEN TIME REVEALS itself about your insecure marriage!!Baby I might pass out bonuses to my employees. Because you see EVIL is real because we see it in you. For all the NASTY STUFF and PLOTS you created against MARIAH OMG TEN FOUR IT’S COMING BACK TO YOU. IT TAKES TIME FOR A CHEATER TO GET CAUGHT.

• Cookie Pierce

May 5, 2020 at 2:26 am

Heavenly, I don’t know if her husband needed help ,but I know daddy could stand for help. Mind your own pony

• Fe

May 2, 2020 at 6:39 pm

Damien stuff problemly small, that why heavenly always talking about their sex life. Most big men have small [email protected]#@

• Kate

May 3, 2020 at 1:23 am

Whether there is something to expose or not, Heavenly needs to remember that what goes around will come around. If you don’t want anyone talking about your husband then keep other people husband’s name out your mouth. It’s just that simple. I don’t play that at all with anyone not even my family. They know me and how I roll. Two things you don’t mess with, my husband and my children. There’s no discussion just straight whopping your a-s. We can talk later after the a-s whipping.

• Come Again

May 3, 2020 at 9:56 am

Along with Dentistry is Heavenly an aspiring Proctologist now?

Cause she stay up in people’s mouths and all in their butts about their business. What they got, what their husbands got and on and on.

D-mn!! A three story closet of Old Navy enough? Lol Leave people alone. I’m surprised with all the sexual healing she claim to keep on lock, however she has so much time for others.

Oh I forgot, it’s entertainment. As she loves to say.
        Well go head Bojangle. Or should I say Gator.

• Sha

May 3, 2020 at 8:14 pm

There is plenty. I know alot of women he has been with so everyone must be lying.

• Love Heavenly

May 3, 2020 at 8:19 pm

You know plenty liars then. If Damon was out here cheating with “plenty” of women, he would have been exposed like Greg and Curtis were with actual receipts. People get paid to spill credible tea.

• Starks

May 4, 2020 at 8:27 pm

Heavenly you are a DISGRACE to all women regardless of what their professionally maybe. Your negative comments plus ugly attitude makes us really professionally women look BAD a grown married and parent telling somebody *(YOUR MAMA)*kids don’t even respond to a friend having a issue with another. SHAME on you for this kind behavior on national television plus a Dentist. You’re a very JEALOUS insecure HATEFUL person. Toya & her amazing husband and those handsome sons are the only HAPPY COUPLE on the show and Eugene LOVES HIS WIFE and it’s REAL & it shows. You’re JEALOUS that Toya husband has had his wife DESIGN THE FLOORPLANS TO BUILD IT TO TOYA’S HEART DESIGN and on the bus you made a comment that anybody can have a house BUILD, so show us your BRAND NEW BUILD HOUSE! Ms. I can do this, I can do that, do you realize how DUMB you sound?? I’m sure your daughter in which she has expressed on the show that she’s ashamed of you and don’t say that or don’t do that. Mariah WILL ALWAYS BE A BOSS QUEEN NOW WATCH HOW GOD BLESS MARIAH. Heavenly you need some ETIQUETTE classes because you’re not a very good looking woman so shower yourself with some class.

• Loyce Hollie Hollie

May 2, 2020 at 1:10 pm

Amen,she never owes her s—t!!!👍😁

• TrueT

May 2, 2020 at 6:49 pm

Yasssssssss Bravo so fake thy allow to run this show Jackie allowed her to change her character she got Damon scared of her and Bravo she has Quad on a leash thts ok her daughter moving out at 18 she not going to college she see how A black women handle success just wait thy gone find a housewife thts not scared of Devinly

• Idele M Dawson

May 2, 2020 at 8:44 pm

Heavenly is a ghetto loud mouth cold hearted fake a-s Christian. She gets into everyone’s business, but don’t say anything about her over weight, sissy a-s , wandering eye husband.I really don’t like her specially calling out “”Ya MOMMA” to other ladies. U cannot get any more disrespectful than that! Don’t watch the show anymore

• Tessa

May 6, 2020 at 10:56 pm

Heavenly is a fat big mouth wanna be gotta be the center of attention. She’s childish and a real embarrassment to African American women. I can’t believe her daughter doesn’t cringe daily having her as a mom.

2. Pat

May 2, 2020 at 10:27 am

What’s her obsession with other men’s d-cks? She said the same thing about Aydin.

3. Lily

May 2, 2020 at 10:45 am

Why do they keep having the Atlanta cast come and help these LA girls with their ratings? If you have to keep doing that then the show is a flop. This is what happens when you let Contessa cast the spinoff instead of Mariah.

May 2, 2020 at 10:58 am

Typical Heavenly.

5. Love Heavenly

May 2, 2020 at 11:26 am

Some of y’all take Heavenly too seriously. She’s entertaining and does what needs to be done to make a show worth watching. She’s cool with Kendra now. Heavenly makes Married to Medicine and that’s just the truth.

• Moliscious

May 2, 2020 at 11:59 am

Not at all. Someone needs to punch Heavenly in her mouth. She’s two faced. Please expose Damon. It’s coming just watch!!. She’s a bully always talking about someone’s husbands manhood. Damon must be small. I’ve never seen or heard a HAPPILY MARRIED WOMAN MAKING COMMENTS ABOUT ANOTHER WOMANS HUSBAND MANHOOD PERIODT!! SHE need to be worried about her grown daughter smart mouth. No longer a fan of the show. Why did they need her on the LA show. Now I’m not watching the LA show neither.

• LaVern Camacho

May 2, 2020 at 12:19 pm

I totally agree. The shows are becoming very elementary childish; it’s no longer a grow womans shoe. Heavenly should change her first name to Satanism. Her heart stays in the gutter. The show is no longer fun entertainment.

• Carolyn Wise

May 2, 2020 at 12:23 pm

Amen!You took the words out of my mouth! I couldn’t said it better! Thank You and stay safe during this difficult time in all our lives.

• Barbara harris

May 2, 2020 at 12:24 pm

Well said.

• Tee

May 2, 2020 at 3:51 pm

Yes, I stopped watching these reality shows for a while now. I thought a show involving doctors would be much more sophisticated. It’s sad and disappointing to see our sisters losing their soul for the mighty dollar and fame!

• Fe

May 2, 2020 at 6:36 pm

Doubt it, I wish heavenly would go, she is nothing but trash and ghetto.. someone gonna whoop frog face one of these days

• Idele M Dawson

May 2, 2020 at 8:48 pm

wow I can’t believe that you said that😱 its no way I would allow anyone to say Ya Mama. That’s disrespectful n not some to teach you child to use or think its okay to say. I see why her mom didn’t care for her. With her rude add

• Sabina

May 2, 2020 at 11:56 pm

Chile bye; you love everything heavenly so do you like her huh “love heavenly” just asking. There’s no physical contact with these ladies that’s why her a-s is still talking all that sh-t when she should be eating sh-t

• Come Again

May 3, 2020 at 8:34 pm

LOL must be Heavenly or someone related to her.
      If M2M is about being confrontational and jealous of other Black women, then yes Heavenly is entertaining in doing that job well.
      With no storyline,if being a top clown makes the show, gurrrrl.
      That’s hilarious!!

6. Patricia Campbell

May 2, 2020 at 12:06 pm

Maybe Heavenly is always criticizing everyone else husband because of what is lacking in her own husband.

7. THAT GIRL!

May 2, 2020 at 12:33 pm

Heavenly is an old miserable sad sad terrible person. It’s Crystal clear she’s not happy in her relationship with her daughter with her husband and anything else that’s going on in her life she’s miserable.

8. Cheryl Brown

May 2, 2020 at 2:31 pm

Heavenly is the reason I stopped watching
    Married to Medicine..her life is too scripted..She acts like her shit dont stink..she just rubs me the wrong way with her I’m all that attitude..

9. SGina

May 2, 2020 at 4:35 pm

Word on the curb is that Heavenly’s husband like them nekid floor technicians and Atlanta has a whole lot of those clubs.

10. Luxsola

May 3, 2020 at 11:41 am

I agree with all you ladies I have taken Married to Medicine has been taken off my record list like I did with other house wives that got rid of my favorite house wiv.So long M2M

11. deb dyson

May 3, 2020 at 10:39 pm

I for one was happy to see the new chick go for Heavenly. Scared the h-ll out of her, she didn’t move out of that seat least she had to fight or run. She talks to much, she didn’t know that woman yet, she did what she always does & that’s show how ingnorant she is. That she is.

May 3, 2020 at 11:25 pm

Umm…starting to notice a trend with Heavenly. She seems to think any man who isn’t black has a small d-ck. Racist much?