Dr. Heavenly Kimes Addresses Mariah Huq's Status on 'Married to Medicine'

Dr. Heavenly Kimes Addresses Mariah Huq’s Status on ‘Married to Medicine’

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

“Married to Medicine” stars Dr. Simone Whitmore and Toya Bush-Harris caused a lot of conversations on social media after they went on Instagram Live recently. Both had plenty to say about some of the other women on the show. Simone expressed her displeasure with Dr. Jackie Walters’ friendship with Dr. Heavenly Kimes.

Toya said Quad Webb should be a friend of the show. And some fans feel she may have thrown some shade at Mariah Huq.

Well, Heavenly had some things to say on her YouTube channel.

She didn’t hold back either.

1. Yoshi

April 30, 2020 at 9:27 am

Hmmm…Heavenly isn’t the only one who said this. So did Cecil. I really hope Mariah is on the next season. The show won’t be the same without her. Even though Heavenly annoys me, I agreed when she said that she and Mariah are important to the show’s success.

2. Ms. Jackson

April 30, 2020 at 9:36 am

Heavenly has been talking sh-t on her YouTube since she created it. I don’t give a sh-t if she’s pretended to be above it all during the quarantine because we all know all the f-cked up things she’s said about everybody in the videos she made before Covid-19. So she doesn’t get to play victim now. And as far as Mariah is concerned, I ain’t watching sh-t if she’s not on it period. I’ll just stick to the clips posted on here.

April 30, 2020 at 9:43 am

Not watching if Mariah isn’t on the show. And Toya and Simone are fake.

4. Anony

April 30, 2020 at 11:39 am

I am a huge Mariah fan, but I almost want her to sit this season out so we can see the others turn on each other. If Mariah is there, she will be used as everybody’s go to storyline and I’m sick of that. I wants to see everyone address quad and if she feels that the sister circle ladies are still better friends than the M2M ladies. I also want to see Simone ask Jackie why she sits around with Heavenly while heavenly is bashing her and Cecil but never tells her she is wrong for the stuff she says. Miss Potato head Quad is all over IG and youtube now that the Circle is cancelled. Lol she needs to brought down a notch or 2

• Tehuti Goddess

April 30, 2020 at 3:29 pm

WHAAAAAT…..Sister Circle is Cancelled?!?!? I BEEEEEEN said that that was going to happen!!!!🤨

5. Anne

April 30, 2020 at 1:12 pm

These are all supposedly professional women but they a t very fetish. Not a good example for Black women. I dont know why Hevenly is so mean spirited and acts so immature, her daughter acts more grown up than she does. Take a tip from your Daughter. I will not watch either if Miriah is not on. I think they r jealous of her, and Ms.Quad gotta go. Why is she there any way? Simone is loud but Love her and Toya and Cecil is a delight he and Daddy. Poor Daddy he is one heck of a gentleman

6. Shady Bootz

April 30, 2020 at 2:13 pm

Heavenly truly think she and Mariah are on the same level. In her mind she is one of the giant players on the show when In reality she is not. If Mariah and Quad made up and became a duo again it would be over for her. In the same instance, If Simone and Jackie became BFF’s again it would be over for her. Actually it would be over for her and Contessa if these two duo’s reunited. Toya plays the middle well so she would be just fine.

• Fe

April 30, 2020 at 2:48 pm

STFU Heavenly, you are do ghetto, trashy and a b-tch. You will never be on Mariah level. They all two faced,. Mariah and Quad. Jackie and Simone had real friendship. I really wish those four would rekindle their friendship, especially Quad and Mariah. I love their chemist, especially season 1

7. deb dyson

April 30, 2020 at 3:07 pm

This from a grown woman who still says, “your Mama”, she has the unmitigated gaul to say someone is acting like 12 year olds. Well, I guess she would know.
    I am sick of that jealous fake clown Heavenly. She’s jealous Toya living like she do and doesn’t work. She can’t stand that. Ole crow.

8. Donna Mason

April 30, 2020 at 3:08 pm

Why is she still on she is a non- factor

9. Sivee

April 30, 2020 at 3:25 pm

Every last one of those heifers owe it to Mariah for their second career as tv personalities. If not for her creating the show, we wouldn’t know this ungrateful unappreciative bullies. Especially H-llish. Mariah fought for her to be a castmate because Bravo didnt want her.
    I will ALWAYS be Team Mariah
    Point
    Blank
    Period

April 30, 2020 at 6:13 pm

Idk I love Heavenly. I think she’s real and she shows you don’t have to be perfect to be successful. She’s ratchet but very smart, successful, and wealthy. She’s a true boss. And she’s 100% right about Toya and Simone. They are very miserable haters and disloyal to their friends.

11. Idele M Dawson

April 30, 2020 at 7:26 pm

What a hate rare you being so loud a ghetto claim g to be a soilder of Christ.?? Foul mouth ghetto ignorant disrespectful scab. All u do is run yr mouth and cuss. God see n hear all things. Bye Felucia🤭🤡

12. Jay

April 30, 2020 at 9:30 pm

Toya came on Heavenly’s channel and was cordial. Heavenly even said that she would play nice with Toya but shaded her being a housewife. I can be cordial with someone and not be fake. They made sure not to address their beef but that didn’t make them “cool”.

13. Karen

May 1, 2020 at 9:08 am

I can’t stand Heavenly, she needs to go!