'Married to Medicine' Star Mariah Huq Denies Selling the Show & Having a Vanity Title

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Mariah Huq Denies Selling the Show & Having a Vanity Title

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

“Married to Medicine” star Mariah Huq’s future on the show is up in the air according to Dr. Heavenly Kimes. Although Mariah revealed that she did not receive a contract for season 8, Heavenly said that people can get contracts at any point. And people really don’t know where they stand until filming wraps up. So Mariah could still get a contract.

Regardless, many fans of the show feel like Mariah’s time on the show has come to an end.

And she’s been opening up about the contract situation on social media.

So when someone told her Quad Webb and Heavenly said Mariah has a vanity Executive Producer title, Mariah responded.

1. Deeper Than That

May 3, 2020 at 9:40 am

Amazing these women spend so much time reducing and minimizing Mariah’s role and contribution to the VERY platform that has even made them relevant in the first place.
    When I tell you the fall is much harder than the come up…Baby!!! These chicks in for a rude awakening.
    Got my popcorn and sweet tea just to watch pie on their faces.
    It’s inevitable.
    Everyday their desperation shows in their products, YouTube videos, conversations and interviews. IF or When there is no Mariah to hate, they will begin eating each other alive and the producers pets will become the prey.
    Mark my words, keep watching.

• Sarnell Bruce

May 3, 2020 at 2:43 pm

Yaaaassss Beautiful Person Preach 💯💯💯.

• Rhonda Robinson

May 3, 2020 at 6:15 pm

😍😍😍 💯 %❗❗ #FACTS

• Sherry

May 3, 2020 at 11:24 pm

Yes!!! You spoke the truth. It’s scary when others are so jealous and want your life!

• Merrily

May 4, 2020 at 12:23 am

The ladies do not give any credit at all to Mariah. It’s as if they resent her. She initially gave them the window of opportunity, fame, and fortune ..

• CARRIE JONES

May 4, 2020 at 9:41 pm

You better preach. I would like to see other great ventures by Mariah.

• Verna Murray

May 5, 2020 at 4:47 am

100% bring back Dr. G. No Mariah. Show done we ain’t watching to give any ratings.

• Vonnjewel

May 5, 2020 at 7:14 am

I love me som Mariah! She is beautiful inside and out. I would say to you Mariah, sell the show start a new one ditch everybody except LaToya and Simone. I will not be watching the next season without you in it….

2. Ladylike

May 3, 2020 at 11:28 am

I agree with you if Mariah was no longer on the show they have no one else to attack or have a storyline it just gets under my skin that quad has the audacity to tell someone they have a vanity title and she’s on a show called Married to Medicine and she’s not even married anymore why she there she brings nothing in my opinion but hatred towards Mariah and I really do not like jacking Jackie is full of it and Jackie is out for self I can’t understand for the life of me why is she even there she’s boring very boring I’m very proud like please get someone to replace Jackie you guys have her too much on a pedestal please knock her off of it and those are my thoughts Hands-On projects and another thing heavenly that coffee cup she has is not full of coffee is full of liquor I believe somebody need to smell that coffee cuz I don’t think it’s any in there

• Jeanette

May 3, 2020 at 1:18 pm

Jackie and Quad boring!

• Sarnell Bruce

May 3, 2020 at 2:44 pm

Yaaaassss Sis …

• Sherry

May 3, 2020 at 11:27 pm

Very True and to the point!!!

3. Mary

May 3, 2020 at 11:28 am

2 miserable ungrateful black women knocking another Black woman, who enable them to capitalize on a platform she created. Smh you just can’t put Black people on to nothing!!

4. Char

May 3, 2020 at 11:35 am

These wives online all day, arguing with fans. Smh.

• Cher

May 4, 2020 at 11:46 pm

Im 100% Mariah, these classless women,have a profession, but dont know how to act professional,Mariah brought each of them to the forefront, yet there jealousy got in the way,she is M2M, yet they look for consistency from a fake ass, like Quad, Heavenly,and nasty a-s Jackie, who tries to fool everyone, but simone knows jackie, and there friendship will never be the same, i will never watch this crap of a reality show again!!

5. Deeagreeable1

May 3, 2020 at 11:48 am

No Mariah no me. I will not be watching just like the lady time she wasn’t on the show. I’m tired of Bravo’s treatment of blacks on their station.

• Brenda .

May 3, 2020 at 2:41 pm

Mariah,is the show she tell it like it is..Quad bring nothing..She is no longer a doctor’s wife ..Please move on..Bring back Doctor G

• Verna Murray

May 5, 2020 at 4:50 am

ALL of them are jealous of Mariah. ALL of them come got her. Even the newbies well, not Buffy.

6. Carrie Smith

May 3, 2020 at 1:34 pm

I don’t understand why they would let Mariah go from the show when Quad is NOT MARRIED. It’s called Married to Medicine not Married to Self. I’m team Mariah 24-7.

7. Vinay

May 3, 2020 at 2:28 pm

I’ve stopped watching Married to Medicine because of Quad, Heavenly and Jackie. Quad is not married to any Doctor nor does she practice medicine. Heavenly is plain rude for a Dentist and Jackie is super boring. Mariah who put them all in will now take the fall? This is so stupid. Goodbye M2M.

8. Lili

May 3, 2020 at 2:44 pm

I stopped watching this show after season 3, I believe that was the season Quad put the knife in Mariah’s back. I can’t watch that kind if evil! It’s disgusting.

• Lori

May 3, 2020 at 4:19 pm

These black women are on a divide quest. Did I miss something? Who is Quad married to? She treats everyone that assisted her on her “come up” with disdain. She is ungrateful, lie and vindictive. God is a just God. She will get hers. Mariah, please keep praying for Quad the snake. I can’t even watch this show anymore. Jackie wants to portray the image of a lady, but she is far from being one. It happened to her before and it will happen to her again. Leopards do not change their spots. Jackie is just as ghetto as Liberty City Heavenly. Mariah you are a smart lady you will figure out the right thing to do to get what is rightfully yours. Forget those jealous witches and move on with your lovely family. Time is the master of all things.

9. Karen

May 3, 2020 at 4:25 pm

Mariah should definitely be on her show that Dr.Jackie who really think she is so perfect should leave along w/Nasty mouth Heavenly who isn’t Heavenly at All let’s mot forget I’m so into myself Ugly ass Quad.. Her personality Stinks

10. Cara

May 3, 2020 at 5:24 pm

Black women trashing other Black women is a turn off.Heavenly, Jackie,Quad,are rude and unprofessional.they make you not want to watch the show.

11. Bongocasha

May 3, 2020 at 6:11 pm

This touched my heart.. because from since season 1 we all knew this lady created this show and if it wasn’t for her we wouldn’t know sh-t about them.. this is why ppl don’t like to help others because she gave them this platform and now this is how they repay her.. there is a saying that goes an ungrateful man is like a hog under a tree eating acorns, but never looking up to see where they come from!
    Mariah don’t sell your show and even if your services is no longer needed get you coins still.. if I was her I root to get all those b-tches off the show period.. she created she can destroy it too..

12. Mildred

May 3, 2020 at 9:51 pm

When someone helps you come up does that mean you have to take abuse from them or kiss their a$$ for the rest of your life? On most of these shows sevetal aren’t married either. So this “Quad not married to medicine” has become a cult mantra. Executive producer or no Mariah has mistreated everyone. Her feeling disappointed with Jackie about the drug results was phony. Those that are doctors know even the hair test only goes back so far. We never heard what time frame the account was from. These folks need some introspection.

• Elizabeth

May 3, 2020 at 10:01 pm

Idk because all the women on the show have mistreated each other, including Jackie who had no problem calling Buffie infertile to a room full of people she didn’t even know. None of them have clean hands, so it’s absurd to single out Mariah like anyone there is a saint. They aren’t. It’s not enough to kick her off her own show. Also, Heavenly already spilled tea about why Jackie didn’t look at the test results on her YouTube channel. Jackie told Heavenly she didn’t look because she doesn’t like Mariah and she didn’t want to help her prove her innocence. And Heavenly wishes Jackie would have just said that instead of being fake about it. Also, Simone and Eugene who are also doctors looked at the results, said they are legit, and confirmed there are tests that go ten plus years back. Professional athletes take them. It’s shameful that Mariah created a show and the show has become a platform to defame her with this drugs nonsense.

• Fe,

May 4, 2020 at 12:25 pm

Hair test goes back 5 -7 year, I know, those women are not that kind of doctor, Jackie is an obgyn, she don’t know sh-t about that. They just jealous of Mariah, all of them and Quad is the biggest fake of them all,, Even worse the heavenly and Jackie. Mariah did not worse that what they did. Karma a b-tch, watch out ladies

13. Trenise

May 4, 2020 at 7:51 am

How about all of you do as I did? STOP WATCHING THE SHOW. PERIOD. TURN IT OFF. CHANGE THE CHANNEL. LET THE NETWORK KNOW YOU DISAPPROVE OF THE SHOW DIRECTION, AND THE PEOPLE ON THE SHOW.NOT THE CREATOR, OR PREMISE, BY JUST NOT EATCHING IT. PLEASE

14. Resae

May 4, 2020 at 8:48 am

Well first of all I love you jackie, samone i don’t care who started the show Mariah is messy messy messy and for the record Quad you are just living your best life you went through a messy marriage breakup and DON’T NOONE NO HOW IT IS UNTIL THEY HAVE WENT THROUGH ARE GOING THROUGH.So with that been said keep your faith and for heavenly she is just heavenly what comes up comes out all i can say who are we to judge anyones character all we can do is just pray for our culture period and continue to stay prayed up.And for the record they all have knocked each other down in some type of way on this show so it’s really no sides on this situation.

• Fe,

May 4, 2020 at 12:28 pm

😩😩😩😆😆😆😆either you have not watch the show from the beginning or your just like heavenly, quad and Jackie wrap into one

15. Marilynn Wray

May 4, 2020 at 9:27 am

I love me some Simone & Toya.i love how they’re marriages also went through some things but they managed to come out better from the struggle. Jackie & curtis’s marriage doesn’t seem authentic. It feels like he’s just riding her coattails cause she is an OB/GYN to the stars in ATL.

• Verna Murray

May 5, 2020 at 4:54 am

Now that shes off the show he’s out the door bcuz their lives wont be under the microscope anymore so he doesn’t have to hide his infidelity

16. Loonchiesmom

May 4, 2020 at 5:16 pm

People kill me always putting God unto something that isn’t Godly. Her behavior on that show is so far from being Godly. It’s only when things aren’t going their way is when they call on God to do their bidding! Mariah isn’t innocent by a long shot! What she didn’t predict was the viewers & her “partners in production” to take more to the women she hand-picked to be on this show, than herself. If fame & greed went to their heads it went to hers twice as fast! Also if you’re an equal partner why do I have to go on social media & have a tantrum about a contract that you’ve should’ve gotten first? An equal partner couldn’t be ousted if they firmly had their feet planted contractually from day 1. That your mistake. That’s on you.

• MS.T

May 6, 2020 at 12:51 am

Real talk!✊👌👏🏽👏🏽😷👍

17. Yolanda Stewart

May 6, 2020 at 11:59 am

My question would be,why is Quad still on the show? It is called Married to Medicine? How does that apply to her?