Quantcast
RHOA Star Cynthia Bailey Calls out Tanya Sam

RHOA Star Cynthia Bailey Calls out Tanya Sam

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Now that the reunion has wrapped up, the women of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” have a lot to say. And as of now, it just seems as if there’s a lot of tension with the cast. NeNe Leakes is engaged in feuds with Kandi Burruss and Kenya Moore. Even though she’s not necessarily on bad terms with Cynthia Bailey, they will probably never be close again.

Porsha Williams is done with Eva Marcille. And her truce with Kenya Moore is now over.

It also looks as if Tanya Sam may feel some type of way about Eva’s reaction to the Cookie Lady’s second appearance on the show which was set up by Kenya. She actually called Eva out about it at the reunion.

Interestingly enough, Cynthia has now called out Tanya.

1. Anony

May 14, 2020 at 9:08 am

I new Tanya’s doofus a-s was a simp and Tanya also lied on Kenya about the whole egg situation. Nene and Marlo made Tanya cry all last season but she right back up their a-s like Porsha. I honestly believe if Porsha jumped off a cliff, Tanya would jump right behind her. Lastly, I’ll say this for the hundredth time, Tanya dont want a peach because her and Paul’s so-called perfect relationship would be exposed as a fraud.

• Hannah 504

May 14, 2020 at 2:39 pm

Thank you!

• otina cain

May 15, 2020 at 8:23 am

agree

• Liz

May 18, 2020 at 2:30 am

Oh, you know them personally?

• Liz

May 18, 2020 at 2:31 am

You sound like you know them

• Zam

June 8, 2020 at 1:20 pm

Kenya is always dodgy and messy. Tanya is in such a happy relationship you and the fraud cookie lady are both jealous. Why do women hate if another woman is happy is beyond me.

2. Staying Anonymous

May 14, 2020 at 9:20 am

Cynthia is a liar. And I don’t like how she threw Kenya under the bus to save her own image with this cookie lady mess. I don’t trust a word she’s saying. Kenya needs to be careful with her.

• Ro

May 14, 2020 at 1:42 pm

I been saying it for the longest.

• Twirl

May 14, 2020 at 1:58 pm

I think Kenya is careful with Cynthia because remember she didn’t invite Cynthia to her wedding because she knew she couldn’t trust her not to tell anyone!

• Mrs. Betty Holmes

May 17, 2020 at 7:14 pm

Cynthia is a “SNAKE”

3. Bye

May 14, 2020 at 9:23 am

I see Cynthia is morphing into a mean girl like her new bestie. Kenya already spilled the tea. This was all Cynthia’s idea but Kenya took over after they couldn’t get the woman to show up to the party. What I appreciate about Kenya is she’s straight up about things. She doesn’t like Tanya and didn’t try to pretend otherwise after the wig stuff. But Cynthia’s fake and lying a-s was smiling in Tanya’s face like they were cool when she was plotting the whole entire time. Now she’s mad that people are rightfully calling her a snake. Well it’s true. Cynthia, Kandi, and Kenya like setting people up. But do it to them and they’d have a problem. I can’t stand none of them but at least Kenya doesn’t try to hide that she ain’t sh-t. Kandi and Cynthia like to throw rocks and play innocent too much for me. That’s what makes them worse than Kenya.

• Barbara prescott

May 14, 2020 at 2:28 pm

Yes they are trying to hard to bring a story line

• Anonymous

May 14, 2020 at 5:50 pm

I agree with the assessment of Kenya, Kandi & Cynthia always throwing stones, while trying to justify their behavior. One thing is confusing regarding the wig situation with Tanya. Showing the wig could not hurt her brand because first and foremost, it was ridiculous for her to come on the show wearing one, after that crazy behavior at Marlo’s wig launch. Secondly, Marlo already put her on blast for wearing a wig while they were on vacation and Ken decided to twirl her dusty behind away. So she hurt her own brand when she decided to wear the wig on the show. Ken likes to play victim while always spewing venom, like the snake she is. I also think that whole situation is a fabrication to maintain a storyline. I checked her “C” actress cry for the cameras. First poor Kenya, Mark is a beast and now they’re working on the relationship. Next we will see Mark on the show as a regular. This is all planned.

• Raintree

May 14, 2020 at 9:27 pm

What you said.

• Liz

May 18, 2020 at 2:33 am

I agree

• Swells

May 18, 2020 at 2:33 am

Cynthia isn’t morphing, she’s always had that mean girl, snake in the grass side to her. That’s one thing out of Nene’s mouth I believed. She said there was another side to Cynthia. And you’re right Kenya is unapologetic about her b.s. Sorry, I havent liked her from day one, wish she NEVER on the show. Kandi is nothing but a 💩 starter. I’ve lost some respect for her. She acted like a crazy mad woman on Part 2 of the Reunion. Well it was alot of fake a-s drama, they earned them checks!

4. Sheika

May 14, 2020 at 9:34 am

Is this supposed to make Tanya look bad because I think it makes Cynthia look much worse. I also see Kandi has a hard time understanding sarcasm despite being this so called successful business woman with an empire. But I digress…Cynthia telling Tanya what was said doesn’t mean Tanya was automatically supposed to know Kenya was talking about Paul at first. She didn’t think much of the situation from jump anyway and Kenya was going on and on about cheating when Tanya didn’t believe nothing that came out of the cookie lady’s mouth from jump. It wasn’t until Marlo and them told Tanya that Kenya was actually referring to Paul that Tanya had an issue. And then Kenya set that scene up later and neither Tanya nor Cynthia knew that woman would be there. How is that difficult for Cynthia to understand? And it was shady as h-ll for Eva and Cynthia to be sitting up there hugging that woman and eating her cookies in front of Tanya’s face. We all know Porsha wouldn’t stood for any of that if she was there. I don’t blame Tanya if she decided she’d prefer to be around Porsha, Nene, and Marlo after all the mess these bitter girls been up to. But I guess the only people allowed to clique up are Kenya, Eva, Cynthia, and Kandi. Hypocrites.

• deb dyson

May 14, 2020 at 7:53 pm

You called it. I am so sick of Kenya acting like she did all that because of a wig, she’s so fake. She had already started her crap at the table in Canada. I am sick of her, Kandi & Cynthia. They are all fake as h-ll. They are the worst group of friends ever.

• SONYA R TIGGS

May 17, 2020 at 10:15 am

Do us all a favor…exercise your right not to watch…..it is so stupid to sit here a judge these lady’s when they continuously say that this is a TV show….everyone is out for ratings…..

• Luxsola

May 17, 2020 at 11:14 am

Fake all fake a-s b-tches like Cynthia Eva Kandi and thirsty a-s Kenya and rusty a-s feet🙄🙄😤

• Liz

May 18, 2020 at 2:39 am

Three evil b-tches!

5. Shut Up

May 14, 2020 at 9:37 am

Cynthia is literally one of the biggest snakes on the show. When she feels like her fake image is in danger, she gets desperate and likes to throw people under the bus like she already did Kenya this season. They have a fake friendship and they need to leave Tanya alone. Cynthia needs to focus on that wedding she has coming up. She’s worried about Paul possibly cheating like she ain’t about to marry a serial cheater.

• Michelle

May 14, 2020 at 12:53 pm

Candi and Cynthia throw rocks just like everybody else and they are not hiding. Their rocks are in your face just like the rest of the cast. Cynthia and Candi are one of the most honest women on the show.

• Shut Up

May 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm

Nope. How is Cynthia the most honest when she lied and told NeNe she had no idea Kenya was coming to her an event last season when she was later caught on audio telling Kandi they need to set up Kenya’s arrival to said event? How is Cynthia honest when she didn’t tell Tanya that she tried to set up the Cookie Lady scene before Kenya did and she sat there and allowed Kenya to get all that backlash for it when she knew it was her idea first? Don’t even let me get to the other times she’s been caught in a lie previous seasons. Anyone who pays attention knows Cynthia throws rocks all the time and plays innocent. Kandi is the same person who uses her employees to do her dirty work and brings people on the show to expose people she’s at odds with. Then when confronted, she plays like she wasn’t trying to be messy. And honest? Tuh! I guess you don’t know how Kandi really got down before RHOA. Whatever. Kandi has been a snake for a very long time. Being able to tell people word for word what was said about them doesn’t mean she’s an honest person. She’s just a great bone collector. That’s it.

• cynthia chatelain

May 14, 2020 at 10:06 pm

Agreed and i adore both of them then Nene. Im so pissed off about Cynthia not on anymore. I adore Eva thou the rest kick rocks.fr. im so pissed off of with Bravo right now.

6. Guest

May 14, 2020 at 1:54 pm

These women are exhausting.. it’s really turning me off of this show. Too much petty nonsense and shenanigans going on. Are these women or teenagers?! 🙅🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️😟 Everyday it’s another round.. the season is done.. please keep it moving. I’m tired of hearing about it.

7. Marilyn

May 14, 2020 at 2:52 pm

I luv Cynthia. They can only wish. All they can do is try to fabricate beef with the elegant one. Just like they got nothing on Kandi.

8. Vanessa

May 14, 2020 at 3:01 pm

Tired of Cynthia and Kandi. Both are boring and bring nothing to the show but inauthenticity and passive aggressiveness. How they are still on this show when more interesting people have been let go is beyond me.

9. Tiffani Young

May 14, 2020 at 5:48 pm

Cynthia just focus on your family & career. Tanya or no one else matter.

• Fe,

May 15, 2020 at 4:36 pm

Hahahaha, Cythina starting to act like Kenya or maybe this the side NENE,was talking about. She is not to bright, Kenya using her a-s to the max…she needs to get fired, also Kandi and Eva..as must as I hate Kenya, I like seeing her get a taste of her on medicine by the person she claim to be married to Marc

• Luxsola

May 17, 2020 at 11:17 am

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🤗🤗💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

May 14, 2020 at 5:55 pm

These women need to worry about their own relationships.

11. Need Neek

May 14, 2020 at 6:49 pm

kenya is the biggest Bakers phoniness person on the show. She trying to call Tanya man out. What about her man . He d-mn sure don’t want her. They never lied misery loves company and that’s what Kenya is and ask for Kandi I use to love her but not no more. She fake too

12. Karen

May 14, 2020 at 11:11 pm

I don’t understand WHY these women continue to film together, they ALL act like they hate one another, all they do is cut eachother down and talk behind eachothers back, it’s ridiculous. Poor representation of African American women.

• Audrey Anita Webb

May 17, 2020 at 9:45 pm

Amen! Successful Black women calling each other b****es! Embarrassing! Bravo should fire them alk! We should be lifting each other up, instead is tearing each down! What an embarrassment!