RHOA Star Tanya Sam Calls out Eva Marcille

RHOA Star Tanya Sam Calls out Eva Marcille

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” fans are still recovering from the first part of the first-ever virtual reunion. Although the women weren’t able to confront each other in person, they still came with the reads. And Eva Marcille struggled to shut down Porsha Williams. Many fans of the show feel like Porsha dragged Eva terribly, especially after Eva tried to come for her age.

Now it seems as if Tanya Sam may have a bone to pick with Eva as well.

On part two of the reunion, Tanya actually calls Eva out for how she treated the Cookie Lady situation, and she may be feeling like Eva’s not a true friend.

1. O-La

May 11, 2020 at 6:50 am

I know Kandi isn’t talking about being embedded in somebody’s brain when she literally sat and planned to have people come on the show to come for Porsha and she made a whole reunion preview about NeNe. She wishes she was interesting enough for people to think about but she’s not. There’s so much material to drag Kandi about. I’ll be glad when someone finally does it. She thinks she’s out here winning but her life is a mess. I’m tired of Kandi.

• Realness

May 11, 2020 at 8:16 am

Thank you. Kandi has spent multiple seasons being pressed about NeNe and Porsha. Her problems with Phaedra literally started after Phaedra got cool with NeNe. Kandi actually cried real tears over that. She’s pathetic and projects a lot.

• Veronica

May 11, 2020 at 5:03 pm

Kandi, you are your mother child. Your mouth is as nasty as momma Joyce. Kandi you want to come after everybody, u can’t stand up to Todd. One time before you was so insecure you thought Carmen was fooling around with Todd. You are becoming a very ugly person. Phaedra is the one embedded in your head.

• Darla Williams

May 18, 2020 at 7:51 am

Kandi you are a silent trouble makeker. Always has been. You let your mom/so called friends handle your dirty work.

2. Kyla

May 11, 2020 at 6:56 am

Look at Eva being the fake friend she said NeNe was to her.

May 11, 2020 at 7:06 am

If you accuse my friend’s man of trying to hit on you, I’m not going to turn around and promote your business. Eva clearly was never Tanya’s real friend.

4. Anony

May 11, 2020 at 8:08 am

Penny Wise got bold during this virtual taped at home reunion. It’s clear that Porsha is Nenes lapdog and Tanya is Porshas lapdog. Why in the h-ll is Tanya even a part of this reunion. All she does is get wet behind any and everything that Porsha says and does. And I’ll say again that she is entirely to goofy and fake acting.

• Realness

May 11, 2020 at 8:17 am

Then Kandi, Eva, and Cynthia are Kenya’s lap dogs.

• Anony

May 11, 2020 at 10:03 am

Have you ever seen Kenya call Kandi, Cynthia and Eva names? Have you ever heard Kenya say that kandi, Cynthia, and Eva should be fired? The stuff that Nene has said about Porsha is down right disgusting, she said Cynthia was weak and a punk, and she lied and said Kandi was blocking her from getting spin offs. Kenya has never said anything like that about them, because they are actually real friends outside of the show and not paid LAPDOGS.

• Realness

May 11, 2020 at 10:20 am

Umm, actually I’ve seen Kenya shade Mama Joyce. I’ve seen Kenya shade Cynthia’s business and nearly ruin her proposal. She’s also called her stupid and told her to shut up in her home as well as not even invite her to her wedding. I’ve seen Kenya drag Eva on Twitter and I’ve seen Eva drag Kenya for having a baby later in life and call her a nappy head just for Kenya to act like none of this happened just in time for their reunion alliance. It seems as if everyone else can have lap dogs and alliances except Porsha and NeNe. Everyone can say terrible things to each other and then make up except Porsha and NeNe. It’s hypocrisy. And no, Kenya is not really friends with any of these women. That’s why they weren’t invited to her wedding. She’s just as strategic as NeNe is. They all are actually.

• Davie

May 11, 2020 at 10:36 am

Don’t forget about that time Kenya’s current bestie Kandi had a meeting at her house to get Kenya fired from the show after Porsha beat her a-s. Yet, here they are being “friends” now. This is RHOA. All these “friendships” are strategic and temporary. Expect Kenya to fall out with Kandi and Cynthia if it’s to her advantage down the line or vice versa. This show is just a job. It’s not real life for any of them. NeNe gets on my d-mn nerves but I’m not about to sit here and act like she’s done worse than any of the rest. They are all equally terrible with the exception of Tanya. And if Tanya stays on the show long enough, she’ll change for the worst too.

• Staying Anonymous

May 11, 2020 at 11:12 am

Davie you’re right. Kandi sure did try to get Kenya kicked off the show and she didn’t start liking Kenya until a couple of years ago even though Kenya has always liked her. I don’t trust Kandi.

• Maria

May 11, 2020 at 2:40 pm

NeNe just love to bully people, she is fake and aggravating! She does not like Kenya for her own reason and wants evryone else to dislike Kenya as well! again…. I can’t stand her, i can’t wait until she is out of there, which i thought she was leaving the show a while ago when she mentioned she had a lot of projects and better and bigger things coming her way… Bye chile!!

• Just Saying

May 11, 2020 at 2:48 pm

Maria, y’all sound so ridiculous when y’all get on here and call NeNe a bully when you are Kenya fans. Kenya and NeNe are literally the same and the only people who can’t see that are the delusional ones. Kenya herself is also a bully. She’s evil, vindictive, and loves attacking people she believes are weak because she had a miserable childhood she can’t get over. Anything you say NeNe has done, I guarantee I will be able to point out moments when Kenya has done the exact same thing. Kenya wants everyone on the show to hate NeNe just like NeNe wants everyone to hate Kenya. They are cut from the same cloth. Wake up.

• Tosha

May 11, 2020 at 2:56 pm

Kenya and Nene are both extremely unlikable bullies to me 🤷🏿‍♀️

• Staying Anonymous

May 11, 2020 at 11:11 am

Now y’all know my faves are Kenya and NeNe. But I think I’m the only Kenya stan who doesn’t like Kandi. I think she’s a very fake and calculated person and I don’t trust she won’t throw Kenya under the bus at some point. Now I know our girl is smart and Kenya has always landed on her feet no matter what, but I don’t like their friendship. Kandi has a long history of screwing people over including her own group members.

• Cher

May 11, 2020 at 12:18 pm

Kandi is her mother, nothing else said about that, but you better not trusthst sneaky b-tch, very calculatimg

• Anonymous

May 14, 2020 at 6:25 pm

Girl bye. Kenya has tried her best to destroy Cynthia and she’s too stupid to see it. Kandi is just like her bi polar mom and Eva is still stuck on ANTM

• Yep

May 11, 2020 at 9:27 am

Agreed. I was willing to give Tanya a chance because she seemed genuinely sweet. Now, she is looking just ridiculous. She’s trying jump in with digs and it’s truly a cringe fest. I would have rathered they kept Shamari Devoe. Tanya should have just tried to stay neutral because last year Nene didn’t even want to be bothered with her. And Porsha is not the one to follow either. How u get mad bc someone suggests your child looks like their biological father? Just dumb. Why did u have a baby by him then if his looks offend u?

• Pat

May 11, 2020 at 9:37 am

Tanya has every right to be mad at the people who set up and also enjoyed bringing a lying fraud with a mugshot on the show to defame her man. None of you would be okay with someone doing that to you. Eva sat her a-s up in Tanya’s face and ate that woman’s cookies and laughed when she was supposed to be Tanya’s friend. Tanya was well within her right to say a lot more than what she did in this clip. Tanya hasn’t thrown a dig yet but I wish she would. She shouldn’t have to stay neutral when these bitter a-s chicks keep plotting and coming for her for no d-mn reason. Cynthia should be too busy worried about her own relationship to be plotting and scheming on Tanya with Kenya. And y’all know d-mn well Eva was being shady when she said that sh-t about PJ. Even Andy was smart enough to pick up on the context. Eva already has a history of putting people down for their complexion, age, hair type, and looks but all of a sudden you think a baby would be off limits to her? Whatever.

• deb dyson

May 12, 2020 at 10:47 pm

I am so with you on this, you called it the same way I see it. I would have went to the grocery store & bought me some cookies before I ate one of the Cookie Lady’s. Remember when Cynthia went back to the table thinking she had forgot hers but they were in her purse. A cookie is the last thing she needs to be eating. That was some really shady crap for them to pull on Tanya & Kenya went to far calling her a C*nt. I don’t know who she thinks she is. I don’t know how Tanya stood it without snapping on them C*nts.

• Peachy

May 11, 2020 at 9:42 am

Why should Tanya stay neutral when people are coming for her relationship? This comment makes no sense at all.

• Staying Anonymous

May 11, 2020 at 11:09 am

Anony, I don’t think Tanya is a good fit for this show. She’s too nice. And RHOA ain’t about nice women coming together to drink tea and giggle. I don’t dislike her or anything, I just think she’s out of place and can’t handle this group of women.

• Anony

May 11, 2020 at 4:31 pm

I definitely agree with you. Tanya is wasting space and money. They should have kept Shamari I liked her. Tanya is Porsha’s lapdog. Anytime Porsha laughs she laughs, and anytime Porsha cries she cries. Almost like she is desperate for a friend.

5. Realness

May 11, 2020 at 8:19 am

You can tell Tanya was feeling some type of way about Cynthia and Eva on the show. It’s crazy that Cynthia was smiling in Tanya’s face the whole time but tried to bring the Cookie Lady on the show before Kenya did. Cynthia and Eva are two of the fakest women on the show right after Kandi.

6. Marilyn

May 11, 2020 at 9:38 am

Clearly, Porsha is upset that her daughter looks like Dennis. Porsha came on the show a dimwit and still is. Lawdy this girl didn’t think the child could resemble the other parent smh. She saw Dennis as an easy mark but couldn’t see past her gold-digging, of course.

• Shannon

May 11, 2020 at 9:50 am

The lengths some of you go to defend a colorist and ageist is beyond me. You say Porsha is a dimwit but she’s smart enough to know what Eva’s really about and the context behind what Eva said just like Andy was able to. It’s not really difficult to comprehend either. The problem is Eva never owns any of the insults she throws out. And Porsha is wealthy herself, she’d truly be a dimwit to be with a man who doesn’t have equal in his bank account or more. Some people truly hate it when a black woman refuses to be the breadwinner in their relationship.

• Gloria

May 11, 2020 at 10:31 am

Girl thank you. Only in the black community is wanting a man with money a bad thing. Porsha has coins for days after Kordell left her with nothing. The best situation ever is when a black woman has her own money and her man has his own too. Dennis having money ain’t the problem. The cheating is.

• deb dyson

May 12, 2020 at 10:50 pm

Eva needs to take a look at her own kids. Her daughter looks just like her father as well.

• Yep

May 11, 2020 at 5:05 pm

She was hoping the baby didn’t look like Dennis period and that’s why she’s so bothered. People have told me I’m my dad’s twin my whole life and I have never found it offensive/demeaning. And no, nothing is wrong with wanting a man just for money🤷 why did he have to move in with her then? Where is his grand house to rival Porsha’s? She knew full and well Dennis was seeing other women throughout their whole relationship.

• Shannon

May 11, 2020 at 5:13 pm

I’m sure no one said you looked like your daddy in the middle of dragging your mother. So I’m not sure how the two situations compare sis. But go ahead and side with the colorist and ageist. Eva looks down on most black people, so I wouldn’t be caught dead defending her on any blog. Lastly, you said Porsha is with Dennis for gold digging reasons. So does he have money or not sis? One minute Porsha is gold digging and the next her man ain’t got enough. Which one is it?

7. Hater

May 11, 2020 at 10:53 am

I think I need to skip through Kandi’s scenes of desperation because she’s just tired now. She’s done nothing all season long but kiss Kenya’s butt. But now she’s on 10 because she couldn’t understand the context of NeNe’s video. Kandi has never had an actual show with multiple seasons. The only person who has is Kim. NeNe was insinuating that she and the other girls including Kandi haven’t gotten actual shows and only specials due to racial bias. But Kandi was too busy seething about NeNe saying Phaedra should come back that she wanted to create a problem out of nothing. I really dislike Kandi now. She’s become so unlikable since Phaedra left.

• Noone

May 14, 2020 at 8:10 am

Kandi needs to stop. When first came on the only person that was her friend was Phaedra. Kenya was flirting with Apollo and Kandi did not trust Kenya. Then Kandi you made all that money off the Dungeon but cried crocodile tears because it could hurt her brand. But you toured and made money off a so called rumor.

May 11, 2020 at 1:34 pm

Eva didn’t play her cards right and I do believe this will be her last season. She didn’t see that being in an alliance with Kenya last minute would be her downfall. To be honest, the only people who benefit from that alliance are Kenya and Kandi. They will have peaches next season and Cynthia and Eva will not.

9. Tiffani Young

May 11, 2020 at 5:49 pm

Why isn’t Kandi saying anything about Riley posting on the blog about Todd? R.I.H Betty Wright & Little Richard

10. Trina Walls

May 11, 2020 at 10:25 pm

Kandi is not going to post about anything negative her family or friends do. Kandi is backing Kenya in effort to get rid of Nene before Andy listens and brings Phaedra.

Tanya should have said something about her “friends” entertaining the Cookie Lady. Everyone of them was pretending to be her friend,happy for her and her man while plotting to tear her down. Anyone of them would have been still having fits if were them.

11. Kylie

May 11, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Tanya has every right to be upset. What kind of friend allows their “friend’s” partner to get accused and talked badly about and you do nothing but life and promote that person’s business. The same person trying to ruin your “friend’s” relationship. Eva is nobody’s friend. I’m done with her.