Cynthia Bailey Addresses Rumored Possibility of Joining 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'

Cynthia Bailey Addresses Rumored Possibility of Joining ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” just wrapped up another season. And as usual, now fans of the show are wondering who will return for the next. Rumors have already been floating around, and some have suspected that Cynthia will be let go. Others have wondered if Cynthia could move on to “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.”

They think this could work since Cynthia spends half of her time living in Los Angelas with her husband to be Mike Hill.

Interestingly enough, Cynthia opened up about this recently. And she said that she isn’t necessarily opposed to being on that show.

1. Dorothy McGahee

June 5, 2020 at 9:43 am

You’ll be bad at both

• Yeah I Said It!

June 5, 2020 at 10:04 am

LOL.

• deb dyson

June 5, 2020 at 10:31 am

And even worse for Beverly Hills she’s to mush mouthed they’d eat her alive she needs to go on and get married and be bored.

• Kim Watley

June 6, 2020 at 10:37 am

Unfortunately she will not be a good fit with those housewives. She can not argue. She has to giggle before she can even speak the truth about her feelings. What is she going to be. The person just constantly looking on. Imagine an argument between she and Rena. She seems so confused presently in Atlanta with folks she knows for years. Hanging so tightly to fake friend Kenya who puts her down, and shuts her up, yet she tries to justify its a joke. Grow up Cynthia.

June 5, 2020 at 10:03 am

Cynthia is a beautiful woman but she’s very boring. I can tell the producers really love her because there is no other reason why she’s been on RHOA for so long.

3. Meg

June 5, 2020 at 10:29 am

Who said they wanted her on RHOBH? I think Garcelle is doing great but I don’t think Cynthia would bring anything to that show because truthfully, she doesn’t do much on RHOA.

• Lexington

June 5, 2020 at 9:18 pm

This is so true Cynthia is very boring Anonymous. They like her beecause she is Beautiful. Peter had more drama than her. And Kandi is boring now Phaedra has a lot of drama between her and Apollo.

June 5, 2020 at 10:39 am

U are still boring & a 🐌.

5. Jordan's Memory

June 5, 2020 at 11:23 pm

Cynthia I know u need a job but you are not rich enough or popular enough to be on Beverly Hills, and they not about to let another black woman on the show anyway. The only way Garcielle was able to get on there is because she is friends with Rinna and she had a white husband. However, I think she fits in very well I mean she is an actress so she knows what she needs to do to get a check and frankly I think the other woman are scared to try her like they did/do Teddy, they chewed her up and spit her out the first season she came on the show. Cynthia just need to get married and fade away these woman are out her league.

• Drc

June 6, 2020 at 11:49 am

I agree wholeheartedly! My first thought was…she don’t have Beverly Hills money!!

• Gina b

June 6, 2020 at 3:02 pm

Cynthia can hold her own…don’t under estimate her….and she’s no token…..haters

6. IMO

June 6, 2020 at 8:45 am

Modeling is a cut throat industry and the b-tches can be ruthless. I think Cynthia hides who she truly is. It’s hard for me to believe that she is as boring as she makes herself out to be I think she’s scared of backlash and what people may think if she shows who she truly is. You have to have bullet proof skin to be in the modeling field cause they will rip your a-s to shreds just because your pretty. I wish Cynthia would stop hiding who she really is. You can’t walk with Naomi and Tyra and not have no type of fire under you. She bullsh-tting is to believe she’s this cool calm and collected and usually dense woman when in fact I think she’s the opposite. Don’t let Bailey fool you. She acting. But I think the Beverly hills ladies will bring that out of her. I don’t think she will hold back after while on that show. Let her have at it I’ll watch. Gabrielle on there by herself sucks. And by herself I mean by her being the only black woman. There’s plenty of black woman in Beverly hills let’s get this show together.

• Tonya

June 6, 2020 at 9:23 am

Well time will tell do you have to be messy to bring something to the show.

June 6, 2020 at 11:16 am

Bring Phaedra Parks back, period!!!

• Anon

June 6, 2020 at 1:00 pm

I agree, bring Phaedra back, so she can irritate the hell out of backstabbing Kandi.

8. RR Brown

June 7, 2020 at 3:44 am

I need phaedra back she and porsha were funny and she can give Kenya some good shade because I don’t think she really likes anyone on that show remember what she said before she left she didn’t care about none of those b. Take note cynthia

9. Cheryl Walker

June 7, 2020 at 2:11 pm

I’ve been a very loyal viewer since day 1. Bring back Phaedra and her cute boys back. Plus Apollo can help add to the show. Also keep Porsche and PJ, Nee Nee and Greg, Kandi and Todd and Kids, Cynthia and Mike. Tanya and Eva, Kenya. I agree this season was the worst and Kenya calling Tanya out her name, and she’s been a bully to other ladies from other seasons too. When Kenya’s husband called her Ken. Wow. I had to watch 3 times. I say shake it up.

10. Auntie

June 7, 2020 at 3:09 pm

Well for one: if she couldn’t handle some of the reads from Atlanta, i can see Ericka Jane eating her alive and for two: who she gone fake be friends with?

• Jean Thurman

June 7, 2020 at 3:32 pm

That’s the burning question: who she gon be Fake Friends with? I’m sorry,but Cynthia has been “boring” for a longgg time. At this point she does need to be replaced, she’s been allowed to basically ride the bench, and betray her Real Friend of 9 plus years! How does this or has this worked for this many seasons. When she kicked Porsha, now that, was the Real Cynthia, everything else has been an act. Funny how her and the other actress,Ken, get along so great…smh….there needs to be a Serious change in the #Rhoa lineup. Goodbye Cynthia, Eva, and hopefully Kenya.