Da Brat Addresses Those Messy Accusations About Tamar Braxton

Da Brat Addresses Those Messy Accusations About Tamar Braxton

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

“Braxton Family Values” star Tamar Braxton has been in the headlines plenty for the last couple of days. This is due to the fact that her longtime foe K. Michelle made some scandalous accusations. And the accusations have just about everyone talking on social media.

“Love And Hip Hop Atlanta” fans know that the feud began after Tamar made it clear that she didn’t believe the accusations K. Michelle made about Memphitz Wright. On season one of the show, K. Michelle accused Memphitz of being abusive while they dated. And she also claimed she was blackballed from the music industry after it all went down.

Tamar expressed disbelief on Twitter and they had nasty exchanges on social media as a result. Regardless, Tamar wanted to ride with her friend at the time, Toya Johnson. Toya was married to Memphitz at this time.

However, K. Michelle and Tamar appeared to end their feud after they performed at the BET Awards together years ago. But now it seems the two ladies may be back on bad terms.

It all started after K. Michelle may have seen a clip of Tamar’s recent appearance on Ts Madison’s YouTube Show, “The Queens Supreme Court.” Everything was going smoothly until Madison asked Tamar if she would do a verzuz with K. Michelle.

Tamar didn’t answer the question and she rang her energy cleansing bell instead.

This led to Madison laughing and she moved on from the question. However, this didn’t stop the moment from going viral on social media. Some people accused Tamar of being shady towards K. Michelle. But K. Michelle didn’t respond it seems until recently.

She did so on Instagram Live. While talking to her fans, K. Michelle said that she’s been just trying to mind her business these days. But she feels as if people keep trying her anyway. So she had some words for Tamar and even called her a “muppet” again.

Interestingly enough, this isn’t what got everyone talking. K. Michelle’s accusations about Tamar were the standout. K. Michelle actually accused Tamar of sleeping with Jermaine Dupri’s father, Michael Mauldin, while he was married to Jermaine’s mother.

She also claimed that Tamar was allegedly beat down in an elevator by JD’s mom, too, over the alleged affair.

Tamar hasn’t responded to the accusations, but Ts Madison was not here for any of it. She slammed K. Michelle for coming at Tamar like this as black people have been protesting and focused on ending police brutality.

Madison also felt as if K. Michelle was blowing things out of proportion. She did not feel Tamar did anything shady. And she didn’t answer the question to prevent having any more drama. However, doing so has set off K. Michelle. So it seems as if the feud is back on between the two R&B singers.

Now Da Brat has something to say about this situation. And she did so when she was asked about it on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”

Brat had a very interesting response that surprised some of her co-hosts.

1. Babygirl

June 19, 2020 at 12:45 pm

I guess I’m still lost on how this went left so fast. All Tamar did was not answer a question. My goodness.

• Pearl

June 19, 2020 at 1:03 pm

K Michelle is miserable. That’s literally the only way to explain it.

• I Mean...

June 19, 2020 at 6:08 pm

Basically, Tamar not even answering the question hurt K’s feelings. K is the type of person who likes to drag people because they hurt her feelings. She’s very sensitive. A secure person wouldn’t have cared about Tamar not speaking on them during an interview. Tamar has been ringing that bell whenever she thinks the interviewer is being messy. I’ve noticed that whenever she is asked something she feels is messy she rings that bell and doesn’t answer the question. That wasn’t shade.

• Me

June 20, 2020 at 11:43 pm

I agree,I do believe there comes a time too when a person has to rise above the petty BS & K. hasn’t done that. Both these women are beautiful, successful, mother’s, but yet messy & talk too much most of the time. Rise above the petty BS ladies.

June 19, 2020 at 12:49 pm

Wow.

3. Tea

June 19, 2020 at 12:53 pm

I heard this years ago. Wasn’t sure if it was true but I see it was. Welp!

June 19, 2020 at 12:57 pm

Why does K like to tear down other women so much? How would she like if someone exposed something from her past that wasn’t a good look?

5. llawrence

June 19, 2020 at 1:18 pm

So the Muppet did sleep with a married man, Wow and she is a preacher’s daughter, well how about that. The Brat said it happen so K.Michell was not telling the truth.

• Simply Maria

June 19, 2020 at 8:38 pm

I’m confused🤔
      So… Da Brat confirmed but, K wasn’t tell the truth???
      What the h-ll is going on here???

• llawrence

June 19, 2020 at 10:38 pm

No Brat said it was true cause she was in the elevator. Yes Tamar did sleep with a married man, sorry if I didn’t make my statement clear. Watch the Ricky Smiley Show Brat said it on there.

• Me

June 20, 2020 at 9:28 pm

K. Was telling the truth when she said Tamar slept with Jermaine Dupri’s dad and got bomb on in the elevator. It wasn’t by Jermaine Dupri’s mother, but by his dad’s ex-wife who his dad was married to during the time of the affair in questions.

June 19, 2020 at 1:19 pm

It’s kind of interesting that K loves to talk about people’s looks when she’s had so much botched work done herself.

• Summer

June 19, 2020 at 1:26 pm

Exactly but was on TV boo hoo crying and wanting sympathy. She’s so hypocritical and annoying. I’m convinced her “lethal mouth” is just a way to cover up her insecurities.

• Simply Maria

June 19, 2020 at 8:41 pm

Ain’t nobody talking about having work done!
      She just said Tamar slept with grandpa!!🤣😂

• Anonymous

June 19, 2020 at 8:49 pm

No, she also said Tamar looks like a muppet and cartoon character with no edges. She really should refrain from coming for someone’s looks with all that botched work she had done.

7. Just Wondering

June 19, 2020 at 1:23 pm

Okay it happened. And I feel as if Tamar wouldn’t sleep with another married man at this point in her life. Even though K keeps dragging her, Tamar won’t do the same. She’s focusing on her career, man, family, and what’s going on with the black community. Meanwhile, K is still degrading other Black women and being hateful despite what’s going on in the world. When is K Michelle going to change and finally grow as a person?

• Summer

June 19, 2020 at 1:27 pm

K has a track record of being anti-black. So she definitely wouldn’t try to do better in these times.

• ATL

June 19, 2020 at 6:01 pm

THIS.

• Simply Maria

June 19, 2020 at 10:16 pm

Oh boy! Here we go with the race subject!
        You’re not any different the K by bringing old s*** out!

• Summer

June 19, 2020 at 10:27 pm

You get triggered on here whenever black people choose to discuss race. You are clearly not black. But let me tell you that you run nothing on here. I said what I said. What are you going to do about it? Black people will continue to discuss race when we feel good and ready to. I don’t care if that makes you uncomfortable. You are always offended when people are called out for anti-blackness. That says a lot about you.

• Simply Maria

June 19, 2020 at 11:02 pm

You are totally right! I apologize if I offended you! I’m not trying to run anything, I’m just giving my opinion.
            From now on I will refrain myself from expressing my opinion about race.
            By the way, I’m a brown Hispanic woman married to a wonderful African American man and I’m also a mother of 2 black children!
            Does that qualifies me to be part of this platform???

• 100

June 19, 2020 at 10:57 pm

Race is literally the foundation of American culture. If everyone talked about it more, we wouldn’t be in the mess we are now. Stop getting your panties in a bunch whenever race is discussed on here, especially when black people choose to discuss colorism and anti-blackness. This is like the third time I’ve seen you do this Maria.

• Simply Maria

June 19, 2020 at 11:07 pm

Okay, like I said!
            I respect all of yours opinions and appreciate your comments. It literally help me grow as a person.
            I’m out!✌

• Angie

June 23, 2020 at 5:56 am

No ma’am! Having black children does not exclude one from being racist or feeling some type of way about black people! Slave owners had black children also, didn’t stop them from treating them like slaves! I’m not calling you a racist but black children are not your qualifier or your race card! No ma’am!

• Simply Maria

June 19, 2020 at 8:44 pm

When people stop giving her the platform and the attention!

8. Lisa

June 19, 2020 at 3:17 pm

Doesn’t K Michelle have an album and a surrogate to worry about? She has way too much time on her hands to be messy. She is always in Love & Hip Hop mode and I’m sick of it.

9. Carolyn Harvey

June 19, 2020 at 3:28 pm

K Michelle is messy And I really do felas that “BIG MOUTH,IGNORANT, STUCK UP TAMAR did “SHADE” K Michelle, but the initiator of this new feud is/was this Ts Madison person, she BOUGHT the BONE!! She knew about the K Michelle/Tamar Braxton feud….She knew. So she started this MESS!! Rd Madison is a TROUBLE MAKER!!

• Carolyn Harvey

June 19, 2020 at 3:42 pm

Excuse my errors above. 1st para.. “Feel as”; second para ” no space”; LAST para. “Ts”; not, Rd

• Simply Maria

June 19, 2020 at 8:50 pm

I agree! She knew Tamar was gonna have a reaction to her question and with that reaction came an action from K by dragging Tamar a**s!!🤣😂😅

10. Carolyn Harvey

June 19, 2020 at 3:34 pm

K Michelle should have heard it; ignored it by NOT responding in any kind of way What’s-so-ever, and simply kept it MOVING!!

11. Tiffani Young

June 19, 2020 at 3:39 pm

Regardless those are still the people INVOLVED OK. Now is REALLY not the time to be bringing this up K. Ans Isn’t this OLD news?

12. Jessica W.

June 19, 2020 at 6:12 pm

K Michelle needs therapy. I can’t believe people find her nastiness cute.

• Simply Maria

June 19, 2020 at 8:55 pm

Its cute! Because Tamar thinks she’s all that! BOUJEE as*!!

• Miss Morgan

June 19, 2020 at 8:58 pm

It’s not cute. Some of you need to grow up right along with K. Michelle. She’s gross. And that’s exactly why she’s where she is in life…MISERABLE.

• telana03

June 20, 2020 at 12:01 pm

Well Tamar should’ve just answered the d-mn question. All the laughing and giggling when it was asked was shady.
        K said laugh on that.

• Anonymous

June 20, 2020 at 12:06 pm

Tamar did not laugh. She didn’t answer and rang her bell so Maddie would move on from the question. Tamar doesn’t have to talk about anyone she doesn’t want to just like K refuses to answer some questions in her interviews. K needs to grow up ASAP.

13. Togetherwestand

June 19, 2020 at 9:46 pm

So FN what if she did. It’s is so many other things in life that we must be worried about in 2020. Put that energy into something positive. K take your son to a rally and do all the shouting for a better life for your beautiful black son.

14. Together We Stand

June 19, 2020 at 9:54 pm

So FN what if she did. We have so many other things happening to us that is of most importance. K girl use your voice for change. Take your sound to a rally and shout and scream for equality. Make your voice heard so that one day your beautiful black son don’t have to live in fear.

15. So Tired

June 19, 2020 at 10:13 pm

This happened years ago. She did something wrong and karma came swiftly. She’s clearly not that person anymore. Meanwhile, K Michelle is exactly the same person she was on Love & Hip Hop Atlanta. Maybe K should focus on that. She’s had no growth whatsoever.

• Simply Maria

June 19, 2020 at 10:38 pm

But, it happened! Tamar did sleep with grandma and she did get her as** whooped by grandma!
      K ain’t lying!!🤣😂😅

• Simply Maria

June 19, 2020 at 10:39 pm

Tamar slept with grandpa**
        I meant

• llawrence

June 19, 2020 at 10:45 pm

Brat was real funny on the Ricky Smiley Show you need to watch it. Brat said it was worst than Beyonce and JayZ on the elevator.

• Rachel

June 19, 2020 at 10:40 pm

I agree. It’s disappointing to see that K is the same messy person she was on the first season of LHHATL. And I thought she had twin babies on the way. Shouldn’t she be happy about that instead of still bitter about Tamar years later? How embarrassing.

16. Sdot

June 20, 2020 at 3:18 pm

Thank u Brat for letting people know that it did happen everybody saying K this or K that but Tamar still that messy a-s b-tch from back in the day now she got a new man things changed nope u still messy

June 20, 2020 at 3:26 pm

The fact that Tamar still won’t stoop to K Michelle’s ratchet, miserable, and messy a-s level and clap back is true growth. You can tell Tamar is really happy in life while K continues to be a miserable woman.