Entertainment

‘Love & Marriage: Huntsville’ Star Melody Holt Shades Martell Holt’s Mistress

Melody Holt Love and Marriage Huntsville

Photo Credit: OWN

By: A.J. Niles

“Love and Marriage: Huntsville” star Melody Holt’s marriage to Martell Holt has been contentious.

It was revealed during the first season that Martell cheated on Melody. Things unraveled further between them when Melody found out Martell had contact with the mistress despite claiming he deleted her number.

Although the show’s currently between seasons, the drama between Martell and Melody hasn’t calmed down. Just a few months ago, Martell shared with social media that he wanted a divorce from Melody. According to Martell, Melody retaliated by leaving their home and taking their kids to her mom’s house.

Martell later posted a video that led LAMH fans to speculate Martell wasn’t the only one in their marriage to have an affair.

Well, Melody answered questions on Instagram about the marriage and Martell’s mistress, whom she called a “stalker type fan.”

June 14, 2020 at 8:32 am

The most interesting thing to me is how hard some people defend the mistress 🤔

• iWillNotStepDownOffMyChariot

June 14, 2020 at 10:26 am

Agreed, but it’s also interesting how hard Melanie tries to defend the marriage when the affair has lasted quite awhile also. Idk something is off with BOTH Mel and Martell if you ask me. They are the executive producers and chose to release their own dirt, so I take everything they say at face-value.. It all seems so planned and contrived

• Vandigirl

June 14, 2020 at 11:09 am

I think Melody wants to join in with Martell and Arionne. She feels left out….

• Val

June 14, 2020 at 11:14 am

Y’all say the dumbest things on here.

• Sparky

June 14, 2020 at 1:53 pm

You all need to stay off social media..she’s fake

• Anonymous

June 14, 2020 at 2:07 pm

Left out of what? Potential STD infections? Melody would be a fool to take this man back and keep sharing body fluids with him and his side chick and wherever else either one of them is sleeping with. Yuck. I hope she files for divorce and moves on with her life. Martell is a mess anyway.

• Mrs W

July 10, 2020 at 3:02 pm

She can’t and will not move on. She doesn’t know her worth. Idc how much money or businesses they have together, she doesn’t know her worth. It’s no way you’re going to lay with me along with numerous women. I’m not going to subject my body to nothing I can’t wash off with soap and I be d-mned if I allow you to do so. She’s so fake and try so hard to convenience the her “fans” and tv audience she a strong women but actions speak louder than words.

• Mary

June 14, 2020 at 5:00 pm

Wow – I did not know they were Executive Producers. That explains everything – just another lying a.., drama filled reality show. I always thought both of them (Melody & Martell) were classless, unprofessional (don’t care what degrees they have) and just looking for another check to help pay the bills. Do not think I will watch this season (if the show returns). Her voice is like chalk on a blackboard. Ouch!!!

• Mrs W

July 10, 2020 at 3:07 pm

I agree. Maybe if she starts to believe half the bs that comes out of her mouth, she just might file for divorce. It’s no way I’m going to produce anything that’s going to have me looking as ignorant as they are but I guess when you can be bought and the price is right… there’s no limit to what you’ll do

• Val

June 14, 2020 at 11:11 am

THANK YOU. Maybe they sleep with married men too.

• iWillNotStepDownOffMyChariot

June 14, 2020 at 1:56 pm

So because I have a different opinion means I sleep with married men? I’m sorry luv I don’t find men with kids attractive, it’s comes with too many problems. And I definitely don’t do married men.

Mel is a pretty girl but it’s obvious that he’s a POS and doesn’t want her, she’s around here defending her marriage and Martell is going around defending his AFFAIR do you not get that?

A man shouldn’t have to SHOW or tell you that he doesn’t love you, he has spent holidays with his mistress that’s nothing no respectable woman should deal with. It’s embarrassing that’s it’s on tv just to make a quick dollar. His mess would be by the door and the locks would be changed.

• Val

June 14, 2020 at 2:00 pm

Umm, I wasn’t responding to you. I responded to Anonymous who said the most interesting thing is people defend the mistress. My response to Anonymous as you can read above is maybe they sleep with married men too. So what are you going on about? From your first comment, you never defended the mistress. So why do you think I would be talking about you?

2. Michelle

June 14, 2020 at 5:43 pm

……TO MY BEAUTIFUL BLACK LADY MS MEL..
    AND MR HANDSOME..
    ………..STOP IT..STOP IT..STOP IT
    ……YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL CHILDERN AND YOU 2 GROWEN FOLKS ACTING FOOLISH FOR THEM FOLKS REALLY…BLACK LIVES MATTER, but this stuff you 2 are doing…HUMILATING TO OUR RACE..
    DOING WHAT THEY DO…STOP IT

3. Cassandra R Frazer

June 15, 2020 at 11:08 am

Martell n Melody stopped the foolishness , you have kids to raise in this world we call Americ..it is hard enough for children when they are raised in a broken home.. Get it together and grown-up. Stop being selfish n think of the children.. that’s all I saying..I love both of you’ll STOP THE MADNESS..

4. 804 McGraw

June 15, 2020 at 6:26 pm

Please come back to the show. We miss u

5. Yvonne McGraw

June 15, 2020 at 6:30 pm

We miss all of the interesting characters and meaningful situations that we can identify with.