Quantcast
'Braxton Family Values' Star Traci Braxton Addresses Fan Questions About Tamar Braxton

Urban Belle Magazine

‘Braxton Family Values’ Star Traci Braxton Addresses Fan Questions About Tamar Braxton

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

Towanda responded to TMZ.

Braxton Family Values” star Tamar Braxton has been in the headlines plenty the last several days. This is due to the fact that she reportedly attempted to commit suicide. Her boyfriend, David Adefeso, is the person who found her unconscious. This supposedly took place at a hotel in Downtown Los Angeles. Since this information went viral, people have had a lot to say. In fact, multiple reports have gone viral.

One report from TMZ even claimed that the family took issue with David’s 911 call.

During the call, he said Tamar was having issues with WE tv before she tried to take her own life. In the same report, it was also said that the family believes it was David who was really upset about the “Get Ya Life” trailer. And Tamar takes on whatever feelings David has. And as of right now, David is too involved in Tamar’s business affairs.

Interestingly enough, Towanda Braxton had something to say in response. And she told TMZ that their report is false and no one from the family has been talking to the media outlet.

Traci talks about Tamar.

Now Traci Braxton is speaking out.

During an Instagram Live session to promote her latest film, “The Couch,” Traci addressed Tamar’s situation.

She said, “So everybody’s asking me about my family situation, what is going on with my sister and stuff. Only thing I can say is keep us in your prayers because you know, times is rough right now especially doing the movies with you guys and you know, with mental health and things like that. You never know who’s in darkness. And it doesn’t matter, someone can have a smile on every day but you never know who’s in darkness and who’s walking in the darkness, you know?”

Traci added, “So I just like to thank everyone just asking me questions. No, I don’t know what’s going on. Yes, I live here in Maryland, so I thank you for all the prayers and everything.”

She also said she doesn’t know a whole lot at the time, “No, I can’t give you no updates because I don’t know myself.”

Check out the video below.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lady Empress (@trymenot2day) on

July 26, 2020 at 2:42 pm

I don’t like how Tamar’s fans have been dragging Traci. Leave her alone. She wasn’t in a good place with Tamar when this happened. Imagine being on bad terms with a family member and then they try to kill themselves before you fix your relationship. It sucks. I pray they all heal and fix their family.

• Dee

July 26, 2020 at 9:37 pm

Love your response. I do agree with you.

2. And What?

July 26, 2020 at 2:53 pm

Seems like she doesn’t talk to Tamar of the rest of the family like that.

• Shameka Rivers

July 27, 2020 at 1:34 pm

I just hope and pray that everything will be ok sending the Braxton family lots of love and prayers

3. Natalie

July 26, 2020 at 4:35 pm

Traci has felt like the last to hear/know anything about her family because she has said they’ve left her out. This stemmed from her getting pregnant and messing up things for the rest of them somehow. Both Tamar and Traci have had problems for awhile now. Traci just doesn’t fall for Tamar’s brattish ways so to speak on her…she did well to say what she said.

• Elaine Robinson

July 26, 2020 at 8:52 pm

They need to get their boyfriend out of the picture he’s running too much of her business he is not the husband a family need to wake up and take charge

4. Random

July 26, 2020 at 4:55 pm

To me it seems like she really doesn’t want nothing more to do with Tamar or with the rest of the family. I can’t say that I really blame her bc of how they’ve treated her over the years but at the same time I can imagine it’s pretty hard to have somebody close to you try to kill themselves before you get a chance to fix anything or at least talk things out with them

• Alonda Pittman

July 26, 2020 at 6:11 pm

We’ve got to learn to let go and let God because he said he will never leave us not forsake us… The battle is not ours, it’s the lord…No weapon formed against us shall prosper!!!!!

• Lutricia

July 26, 2020 at 9:41 pm

Yes! He’s able to see you throughhhhhh.

• Shirley Clipps

July 27, 2020 at 8:51 am

I understand mental health is an issue in the world. I also know when you bring a child into the world you’re suppose to put all your self aside and raise that child. I feel like Tamar has always wanted to be the biggest star in the Braxton Family! Don’t misunderstand me I love Tamar’s music, it’s phenomenal! I feel despite her ups and downs with her family, when she felt her soul drifting into darkness she should have reached out to her family for the sake of Logan! He didn’t ask to be here and she needs to make sure she is around to raise him. No judgement, just an opinion.

• Brenda Allen

July 27, 2020 at 11:43 pm

Shirley, I was thinking the same thing, that she needs to be here to raise Logan. As a matter of fact, I didn’t believe the report of suspected suicide attempt because I thought that there was no way that she would leave Logan like that and have him live with the tragedy of losing her! You can really scar a child’s life because they would probably wonder why their parent didn’t love them enough to stay

• Lisa

July 27, 2020 at 7:29 am

Amen and Amen!

• Jacola

July 27, 2020 at 10:03 pm

Amen

• Cassandra Combs

July 27, 2020 at 2:37 pm

Amen

• Belinda Perry

July 26, 2020 at 6:19 pm

I don’t care how you feel that’s your sister, and she need you all this is a bad time. Forget about the pass, you might not have another time.

• Yogi

July 26, 2020 at 9:47 pm

Amen; we as people must know when to truly take one for the team. They’re people dying every day would you want your love one to leave this earth and not have done what you could have to mend and heal, doesn’t matter whose right or wrong. There’s people who wish they had the opportunity to have been there for their friend or love one before they died. If we don’t forgive each other, the Father will not forgive us. H-ll is real

• Real

July 27, 2020 at 7:55 am

Ungrateful, if he wasn’t there, she might not be here with us. He’s her hero, a smart intelligent man. Not one of those your wannabe who feed your type with drugs or pills. Tarma is a lovely woman, she will pull through and be grateful he was by her side.

• Jounrey

July 27, 2020 at 10:04 am

I pray that all well with Tamar hope she get all the mental unresolved root issusee she need find inner peace with in her self healing old hurtful wounds of the past find forgiveness course // with her sister Traci yes where sumthang cause them as sister have fallen out deep personal level that between two sister two side to every story untill u sit down both sister in room get real reason both had fallen out.had to part ways to keep peace love each other from a long long long distance they would hurt each sum be in hospital out respect u or I don’t know with fall out was about I learn when I reach out to a sister she has to be will to accept. That u heal and make mend with her pray healing just pray she pull threw be light for Tamar light candle of love healing peace of mind for black woman feel my post love u all keep head up

• Brenda

July 26, 2020 at 8:30 pm

The boy friend said Tamar was a good mother and sister. Never spoke of Mom. He is not a husband so he needs to stay out of family business. Girls stop telling your business. Everyone is trying to comment. Let that family mend.

• Stephanie

July 26, 2020 at 11:27 pm

Sometimes husbands needs to stay out of family business as well… doesn’t matter husband or boyfriend.. he is the one found her nobody knows how he feels..just pray for the family

• Audrey Timothy

July 26, 2020 at 11:00 pm

And by the way don’t forget that he’s can African man. The African man is knowing for controlling their Women, and being in charge.

• Ruthie L Stevenson

July 27, 2020 at 4:17 pm

Let’s address the “Elephant” in the room, which is Mrs. E. Mrs E has never gotten over the fact that her husband left her for another women. She has transferred that hateful baggage and emotional dysfunctional behavior about men to her daughters. Traci’s comment about David says all. All of them starting with Mrs E, need to go for therapy with Tamar. They mentality, emotionally abuse each other. Tamar being sexually abused from age 6-16 years, STOP!! the presses I want to know who, where, when. Most importantly I’m taking my a-s to therapy to find out how I missed this happening to my child on my watch, because undoubtably I was not on my J O B Mrs. E was not on her J O B.

5. M.C.Bright

July 26, 2020 at 5:06 pm

When God, has your back nothing can take you down. Don’t let the devil still your joy Tamar.

One Love!

6. Delores C. Michele Butler

July 26, 2020 at 7:00 pm

The whole Braxton family must return to their faith in Jesus Christ quickly before it’s too late. I don’t have to tell you all of you need to repent to God for how you have treated each other and talked about each other. Come out of denial and acknowledge the part each of you have played in hurting one another. Repent now and restore your relationship with God first and then with each other. Love is always the answer. Bless you all Braxton family.

7. Dianna Newton

July 26, 2020 at 7:10 pm

Tamar hold on you will get through this. Thing maybe difficult are you may feel lack of love are you may feel abandoned. What ever the problem may be just no you have so many people who love you. And who would be there for you. You have your son who need his mother in his life. And regardless you may not talk to your sister just know they loved you so much and your parents who love you so much you they baby regardless how old you get you will always be your parent baby.I will continue to keep you in my prayer

• Yogi

July 26, 2020 at 9:51 pm

Amen

8. Carolyn B

July 26, 2020 at 8:18 pm

Everyone needs to keep the family in prayer.I would watch Tamar boy. Hope she will get better . We love you Braxton Family.

• Elaine Houser

July 27, 2020 at 1:51 am

BRAXTONS….. WE LOVE YOU!!…..WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOUR FAMILY!!! YOU ALL CONTINUE LOVING EACH OTHER. LET THE PAST GO…… GET YOUR SISTER THE HELP SHE NEEDS……..SHE HAS BEEN ANGRY FOR MANY YEARS…..WHO CAN BLAME HER AFTER WHAT SHE EXPERIENCED AND THEN HELD IN!!!!!!!!….LOOK OUT FOR TAYTAY.

9. Proud Christ-like Mother

July 26, 2020 at 8:23 pm

I think that trailer is what really pushed her over the edge… she made it REAL CLEAR she didn’t want a Love n hip hop type of show because she is tired of always being the bad guy on TV. She wanted a TI and Tiny type of show but they brought in Mona Scott Young who is committed to making black people look like fools on tv and she put her Mona spin on that girl life… she made it seem like David is beating her and she fighting with her sisters and her and Vince messing around THATS ALOT!! Especially when you watched it premiered and bragged about how u loved it and then She back looking like she can’t adult herself. They keep exploiting the fact that she feels ostracized by everyone and she has to work so she tries to push thru but sexual abuse and a bad marriage have stuck with her and I’m glad she is getting help because everyone needs an outlet because this world is wicked. I hope she just sticks to TCAB and Singing because the girl can blow she just needs the right producers to elevate her gift.

• Yogi

July 26, 2020 at 9:54 pm

I agree with that, she’s very talented

• BobbyeM

July 27, 2020 at 3:33 pm

I love that show! (TCAB) I think she is a good fit for it and it takes away the drama of BFV.

10. Gwendolyn Y Morgan

July 26, 2020 at 9:23 pm

All she need from outsiders right now is PRAYERS. All the talk about her Traci is inappropriate. Their sisters, im pretty sure at the end of every day, they love each other. Not only is Traci saying she dont know anything, but so is the rest of the family, which probably mean they dont want to discuss it at this time….so just pray for her and her family. God answers prayers‼️❤🙏🙏🙏💯

11. Yvette Williams

July 26, 2020 at 10:09 pm

Tamar you talked about god a whole lot.You are a child of got you tell everyone to get your life.God wants you to get yours.He is not through with you yet.You went through hell bringing your son in this world.God is not going to let you leave him you have a lot of wisdom and plenty of love to give him.like in the Bible when the man wanted god to come heal his daughter because he said “she is dead is not dead,she is only sleeping.God told her “Rise up out that bed” as she did.So Tamar child of God he is telling you, “Get up out that bed and Go Get your life”.Ain’t that your words.Tell that devil get behind thee God is not through with you yet Tamar🙏👩‍❤️‍👩🌹🌹🌹🌻.Put on the whole amount of God to defeated the wiles of the devil.Your fan always ♥️♥️

• Sylvia Alexander

July 27, 2020 at 12:04 am

Family is first and forever, boyfriend come and go, take your medicine, take back your life, and take care of YOUR business. Psalm 62:He is my Rock.

12. Rita Frye Thompson

July 27, 2020 at 1:30 am

If I could talk to Tae one on one I would tell her she is not alone I am not in the business she is in and I am most definitely not famous but like her I been walking around for years hiding behind my smile of PAIN, DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY DISORDER. NO BODY knows how a person feels until they go through it. After watching my mother go through the emotional and physical abuse as a child and being molested by that same man at the age of 12 and holding on to it because he said he would kill my mom if I said anything is like a bomb ready to go off at anytime. Babygirl just hold on to God unchanging hand everything is going to be alright.

13. Elaine Houser

July 27, 2020 at 2:02 am

We all know that at the end of the day they are sisters and they love each other very much but at this time they need to come even more together as a family and support Tamar I agree that God is not done with her yet. Tamar the devil is the father of the LIE you are not a liar and we know and feel what you are fighting the righteous one falls seven times but he still gets back up and he does it with the right hand of God outstretched to him God is there for you Tamar we love you we are going to keep praying for you and God is there for you and so are we we love you baby don’t let them make you say I quit we know you’re not a quitter but shuttle them we all know you can

14. Christina

July 27, 2020 at 3:02 am

Tamar you are one of my favorite people on earth. Your beautiful your voice is gorgeous it gives me the chills i love your style . you have alot to live for especially logan. Please get better you can do this . much love and prayers for you and your family

15. patricia toote

July 27, 2020 at 4:51 am

My prayers go out to the family.

16. Robert

July 27, 2020 at 8:56 am

Prayers for Tamar and her family. But I’m not buying this WeTv thing, it goes way beyond that

17. Jacqueline Blackley

July 27, 2020 at 10:48 am

In my opinion Tamar problems started after plans for her Divorce were put on paper. Tamar never thought she would lose her husband, manager, home, identity and self respect all from signing her name. This was total devastation for Tamar. When you have this amount of disappointment and no one to talk to you sink deeper and deeper into your own world. I know this from watching Tamar on TV and the Family should have picked up on this being her Family.

18. Monica Lee

July 27, 2020 at 1:48 pm

She knows how her sister is doing you say stuff like that to keep people guessing and wondering. May God bless the whole family.

19. BobbyeM

July 27, 2020 at 3:19 pm

Omg! That poor girl! I completely understand to a point what she is going through. I attempted suicide at a young age because I was going through a lot and didn’t feel that I had an ally to help me to suppress my pain and help me not take that step to end my life.
    Tamar is human in spite of her celebrity and whatever negative press and others may say about her. Having a man in your life does not change deeply hidden pain if you haven’t come to terms with what caused you the pain(s) before you met that person. Whether it was last year, last month, or two decades ago. She needs help. There is nothing wrong with asking for and getting help Black People! We need it! Stop turning your back on your mental health with unwarranted pride and shame! Therapists, psychologists, LCSW, whatever can help you! Tamar needs to get help before she winds up succeeding where she left off! (suicide). She has been given a second chance she needs to grab it with all she has left…I am rooting for her!

20. Frances

July 28, 2020 at 12:52 am

Tamar is a bit overwhelmed but, who is not right now with this pandemic. Get Well soon my prayers are with you.