Quantcast
'Married to Medicine' Star Dr. Heavenly Says Quad Webb & Dr. Imani Will Struggle to Keep a Man

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Dr. Heavenly Says Quad Webb & Dr. Imani Will Struggle to Keep a Man

Photo Credit: Bravo

Kendra and Lia chatted it up with Heavenly.

Married to Medicine” star Dr. Heavenly Kimes will always speak her mind. So she had a lot to say when Dr. Kendra Segura and Lia Dias made an appearance on her YouTube channel.

Of course, the women discussed “Married to Medicine LA.”

They touched on the ending of Dr. Imani Walker’s marriage. While Lia and Kendra seem to think that things fell apart on Phil Johnson’s end, Heavenly had an interesting perspective.

Heavenly believes Quad and Imani are self-centered.

And she feels like Imani and Quad are a lot alike because they are self-centered. She said, “I’ma go ahead and say this and I know I’m wrong to say this but I’ma go on and say it anyway. Imani, I don’t know her like y’all do, you know I know her, I talk to her…but she seems very arrogant. Kind of like a Quad kind of situation where it’s going to be very difficult for her to sustain a relationship. That’s from the outside looking in. Anytime you’re so much in yourself, like even go to her page, it’s like 50-leven pictures of her.”

Heavenly added, “You gotta give one hundred and fifty percent and if you’re all about yourself which it looks like to me, Imani is, she seems self-centered to me. She just does.”

Heavenly isn’t sure Quad and Imani can have successful relationships.

She also said that Shanique Drummond’s marriage will last, “I do see self-centeredness. And I see why Quad’s marriage didn’t work amongst other things and I could see why Imani’s marriage wouldn’t work. When I look at a Shanique, it looks like somebody who’s giving, who’s going to fold sometimes. You gotta give one hundred percent. Y’all know that. A hundred and fifty percent. Y’all talk all that mess if you want to. But to stay married, you gon go through some stuff. And some of the stuff, you rather be happy than right. Sometimes.”

While Heavenly really likes Quad and Imani, she just doesn’t think they can ever sustain romantic relationships. She said, “It’s gonna be very difficult for somebody like Quad and/or Imani and that don’t mean I don’t love them because I love both of them dearly, to keep a man. It just is what it is. You could see Shanique’s gonna keep a man. And it has nothing to do, anything to do with looks. It just doesn’t. She’s strong. It’s okay to be strong. But a man needs to feel needed. That’s all I’m saying.”

1. anon anon

July 21, 2020 at 2:47 pm

Here she goes with this nonsense.

• Mary

July 21, 2020 at 3:56 pm

I thought I had posted this but my question is why is this broad always up in other folks business? I bet her man is into more crap. Can’t wait for it to be exposed. Imagine living with her!! All of her mean spirited interference will eventually come back and bite her in her butt. I would not have her as a friend. She is way to messy, ratchet and classless. Ladies – please run – she is not to be trusted.

• Beth

July 22, 2020 at 3:55 am

So what? Dr h-llion, aka Dr heavenly is a psychiatrist now? She needs to stay in her ghetto country lane, and stay out of other ppls business.

• Janice

July 24, 2020 at 7:15 am

I would never let Heavenly work on my mouth because her teeth are jacked up. Heavenly has an ugly spirit just like her. I love Imani she has so much confidence in herself.

• Sharon Mcleod

July 22, 2020 at 5:08 pm

Exactly. Maybe who knows her husband will get up with her fish mouth lips talking. She is judgemental.

• Zandra Turner

July 22, 2020 at 8:05 pm

Oh yes!

• Zandrea Turner

July 22, 2020 at 8:16 pm

You hit the nail on the head. i could have said it better.

• Boots

July 21, 2020 at 9:18 pm

For an educated woman she is ignorant and arrogant. She is so childish to say she is raising children. I tried to see the good in her but it isn’t there. So sad.

2. Shannon

July 21, 2020 at 2:49 pm

Funny how men can be cocky and have women everywhere but a woman being cocky means no man will stay with her. We seriously need to talk more about Misogyny in our community.

• Aleise Roberts

July 22, 2020 at 12:21 pm

So true

• Tanisha Winston

July 22, 2020 at 4:20 pm

OMG that was a breath of fresh air…

• Zandrea Turner

July 22, 2020 at 8:18 pm

Yes, She is the biggest devil on tv.

3. Moliscious

July 21, 2020 at 2:54 pm

Dr. Heavenly girl you better stop being messy and speaking on people’s marriages and relationships before something comes out about your man. You speak on people’s husband’s p-nis sizes. she’s just messy I guess that’s why they keep her on the show. She’s always talking about people. I don’t like her at all. Need a whole new cast. Since Mariah isn’t on the show I’m not watching anymore.

4. Nicole

July 21, 2020 at 2:59 pm

Are the men responsible for anything?

5. Ms. Jackson

July 21, 2020 at 3:05 pm

This “keep a man” sh-t is so dumb to me.

6. Mary

July 21, 2020 at 3:48 pm

Why is the classless, ratchet individual always in other folks business. I bet her “husband” is doing more crap than any of the others. I would NOT have her as a friend or business associate. She is way way too messy, mean spirited and stupid. Ladies; leave her alone.

7. Elizabeth

July 21, 2020 at 3:56 pm

Why are men so fragile?

• Nony

July 22, 2020 at 8:38 am

Heavenly is in other people’s business because she does not want anyone to know what is going on with her, they have a saying that if you point all the fingers in one direction and have all the eye’s going in one direction, than that way they won’t know what’s going on in your life. I believed Mariah when she said Heavenly’s husband slept with other women but she had to take it back because they wanted to keep Daemon reputation squeaky clean. Heavenly does not want to face or deal with her own problems that is why she is in everybody’s business.

8. Shirley Williams

July 21, 2020 at 4:27 pm

Like it or not, she told the truth.

9. Renee

July 21, 2020 at 7:14 pm

Heavenly is just like her name Grimey. Brooks really needs to get rid of her. She is negative and hateful. I don’t care if she loses weight or get new teeth. Her soul is ugly it’s also not easy to look at.

• Mary

July 22, 2020 at 2:16 pm

Amen!

10. Vanessa

July 21, 2020 at 7:27 pm

But their exes didn’t need to be kept. Both Imani and Quad were in toxic marriages. Quad and her husband got arrested for fighting the night before their wedding. He also cheated. And Imani’s husband wouldn’t sleep with her for five years. They aren’t to blame for their marriages failing.

11. Porsha

July 21, 2020 at 7:31 pm

Why does the black community act like men are the prize? It’s supposed to be the other way around. We’re the only ones who go around and talk about keeping a d-mn man. The question is why didn’t these men do what it took to keep their wives?!

• Tameca

July 21, 2020 at 8:07 pm

Dat Part!

• Laura

July 21, 2020 at 9:25 pm

• Shun

July 22, 2020 at 9:00 am

Preach!!!

12. Veronica Daniels

July 21, 2020 at 7:39 pm

Seems like their ex husbands were self centered as well. So why isn’t she calling them out too?

13. Barbee

July 21, 2020 at 7:43 pm

A lot of men aren’t worth trying to keep.

14. Fashionista

July 21, 2020 at 7:54 pm

Do I think Quad and Imani are self centered? Quad is but I haven’t gotten that vibe from Imani. Either way, I don’t think Greg nor Phil gave 150% themselves. Marriage takes a lot of work from both people.

• Sandra

July 21, 2020 at 9:13 pm

Heavenly is no one’s friend look how she says Shanique will keep her man when Shanique’s husband does not lift a finger to help her with the kids and really doesn’t support her in her endeavors talking about she needs to figure out how to juggle work and the kids because he is not going to. She should have read him the riot act.

• Shun

July 22, 2020 at 9:02 am

Preach!!!

15. Patricia James

July 21, 2020 at 8:25 pm

First of all I don’t see as a marriage expert. When I see a couple that’s has been married 50 plus years and up, I will listen to them, because they have years on them that can provide me with many answers to many marital problems. Dependable advice comes with people with many years experience.

16. Shady Bootz

July 21, 2020 at 9:08 pm

This is good for Quad! She only linked up w/ Heavenly because they didn’t like or couldn’t take Mariah. Heavenly also thought Quad was the star of the show so she linked up for that reason also to get more exposure. But Heavenly secretly despises Quad just like she do Mariah that’s why she keep taking digs at her. Isn’t Quad supposed to be her girl? The only person Heavenly is truly a friend to is Jackie

• Princess

July 22, 2020 at 10:47 am

Heavenly is very calculating, she has stolen Quad’s crown.
      Quad was star of the show, now Heavenly is the star of the show. Heavenly is now heavily prompted by both Bravo & Purveyors of Pop on their ig account. Heavenly befriended Jackie to get close to Atlanta celebs. Heavenly & Quad’s relationship is based on their hatred for Mariah, they don’t like each other. Heavenly is using the cast of M2M LA, Toya & the likes of Funky Dineva to boost her fan base on her youtube channel. She wants to be like Tami Roman (BBW)

17. Love Heavenly

July 21, 2020 at 9:24 pm

Some of you can’t get past not liking Heavenly to admit what Heavenly said was 100% accurate. Self-centered people can’t stay married. This is a fact. We didn’t see a whole lot about Imani’s marriage, but I know for sure Quad was very selfish when she was married. But Dr. G wasn’t a good husband. So the marriage was never going to last anyway. Men do want to feel needed. But so do women. People have to get over themselves to stay married for many years as Heavenly has. When Heavenly talks about relationships, she always speaks truths. I just hope Quad and Imani don’t see this and take it the wrong way.

• Tina

July 22, 2020 at 11:41 am

With all due respect, none of what heavenly speaks are facts or truth. These are all opinions that she screws out of her mouth and anyone that looks better than her, or that she doesn’t necessarily like, or she is threatened by. I promise you, heavenly’s marriage is not all that he cracks up to be; and trust me, I love marriage so I would never downplay anyone’s marriage, because there is a such thing as happily marriage, however, heavenly is very unhappy with many things within herself, therefore she lets it out and all the women who have things going on for them. You. can keep thinking that heavenly is 100% true, but she is. No therapist, therefore she can only have opinions about one’s marriage. The only thing I do agree with is that yes, a man needs to feel like a man, but a wife also needs to feel like a wife as well.

18. Young

July 21, 2020 at 10:43 pm

Married to Medicine Los Angeles is a classy show. There is no or very little profanity used.I can’t watch Married to Medicine Atlanta anymore. I will miss Dr. Simone and Mariah , but I just can’t take the negativity …..

• Helen

July 22, 2020 at 1:34 pm

Married to Medicine Atlanta is a very classless show. How can educated women be acting so ratchet!!! Heaveanly and quad are so mean and fake, i am surprised that Heaveanly is a doctor.

• Juicy

July 22, 2020 at 7:05 pm

Speak my sister. All of housewives are low yo the core

19. IMO

July 21, 2020 at 10:45 pm

I honestly can not stand Dr heavenly however she makes a great point. You can’t be in a marriage and make it all about you. Both of you are each other’s prize. Both of you belong to each other and both of you have up the I for we. I sacrifice a lot of I for my we in marriage and so does my husband and at times we have to as a couple for our children. Marriage isn’t about who’s this or that alone is about a we and how do we do this together not a me. My husband is the head of house I do not take his pants from him and I wear my shirt just right because it fits well. He wears the pants just right cause it fits well. We compliment each other because we know we are a team. He will go to the end of the earth for me and vice versa. I’ve watched my husband go to lengths for this family that I couldn’t and vice versa. So to understand a partnership for life is too understand exactly what she’s saying. I get it. Even though I honestly can’t stand her a-s ugh.

20. Nancy

July 22, 2020 at 2:02 am

Nobody cares what this ignorant baffoon thinks. She’s full of hate contradictions! She should stay in her lane, with her teeth! LMAO 🤣🚽💩😂

21. Jojo

July 22, 2020 at 2:04 am

To Heavenly,If your husband is caught with another woman in a hotel, or for some reason, he refuses to honor you as the Lord has commanded, you think it will be easy to love on him as you do? I do not appreciate women who are lucky to have a good man and think it is what they do that keeps the man.You can stand on your head everyday and wait on him like a slave, if he is going to be a dog he will. IT IS EASY TO LOVE A GOOD MAN THAT APPRECIATES YOU. Thank your stars everyday and stop putting other women down. According to the Bible, a woman is the ‘crown’ on the head of her husband and not vice versa. If you love those women as you profess, have your husband give the men too, some words of advice on how to treat a woman. It takes two to tangle. You did not live with them.
    My personal take,when your marriage is in trouble, go on your knees and talk to God. He is the only one that can make things right. Counseling helps too.

• Tina

July 22, 2020 at 11:44 am

Damon is a good guy, from what we can see, however, their marriage is not all daddy cracks up to be. I think Damon puts up with a lot I guess because he does love her, but I don’t know too many men who could put up with, and her mouth. Me and don’t like all of that, so he must really love her to stay in and put up with. But who’s to say that he does put up with it. He may simply respect her when cameras are rolling, but tell her how he really feels when those cameras are off. I don’t see her husband being the type of man that can sit back and watch his wife at the way that she does, see a lot of the things she sees, and just stay quiet about it. Heavenly paints her marriage as if it’s perfect, but trust and believe, it is not perfect by longshot. And like you told her, she better count her blessings if it is indeed a pretty good marriage, because the more badmouth she put on other situations, all of that, will come right back on hers.

22. Tiffany

July 22, 2020 at 11:46 pm

Britten’s husband seems so disinterested in her and his body language is so telling. He strikes me as staying with her to keep up appearances and maintain a, “wholesome family image”.

23. Lex

July 24, 2020 at 12:24 pm

Some of y’all are emotional. Its all fun. Dr. Heavenly is old school. She is raising the crap out of boys. They will make one of y’all daughters happy. I say all that to say, Dr. heavenly stay talking trash. Y’all too sensitive and serious to see that.