Quantcast
'Married to Medicine' Star Dr. Heavenly Slams Cowards After Filming Reportedly Begins

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Dr. Heavenly Slams Cowards After Filming Reportedly Begins

Photo Credit: Bravo

Heavenly speaks her mind and it causes problems on the show.

Married to Medicine” star Dr. Heavenly Kimes is known to speak her mind plenty on the show. To no surprise, this is also the case when the cameras aren’t rolling. This had led to Heavenly having issues with the rest of the cast members. In fact, Heavenly’s fallout with Dr. Simone Whitmore is the perfect example of that.

Although the women were close, Heavenly still decided to clap back at Cecil Whitmore.

She didn’t like that he repeated Mariah Huq’s pressure washing shade. So she called him out about not having a job. And Simone was upset because she felt Heavenly violated her trust. In the past, Simone has confided in Heavenly about being frustrated about Cecil being laid off.

But Heavenly didn’t agree at first. And she said that Simone had already opened up about this on the show.

Heavenly wants to mend things with Simone.

Although they seemingly made up at the reunion, Heavenly confirmed that they still aren’t really speaking. She’s hurt about this. Heavenly also recently broke down in tears about it on YouTube.

At this point, she’s open to fixing things and saving the friendship. But she realizes that she probably shouldn’t have engaged Cecil on Twitter in the first place.

Interestingly enough, she had something interesting to say on Twitter recently. While she’s ready to mend things with Simone, she’s not here for someone else who likes to be messy on Twitter but not keep that same energy in person.

August 3, 2020 at 1:25 pm

She’s probably talking about Cecil.

• Babygirl

August 3, 2020 at 2:14 pm

Or one of the new girls.

2. Niecey

August 3, 2020 at 2:53 pm

Ain’t she being a coward too by not just being direct and saying this to the person she was referring to?

• Fe

August 4, 2020 at 9:40 am

STFU devilly, why isn’t she been fired too. She gonna mess around and someone gonna lay hands on her and I am here for her beat down

• Lizmoedee

August 4, 2020 at 2:48 pm

Show you right….. Me too 👊👊👊👊

• Trina

August 4, 2020 at 10:44 pm

Oops, you were not suppose to notice that.

3. Mary

August 3, 2020 at 8:05 pm

It’s crazy how Bravo TV is doing a segment on Race in America, meanwhile treating a black woman (Mariah Huq) a creator of her own show by not having her have any control over it!!!

• Jay

August 3, 2020 at 8:19 pm

It seems like many of the perpetrators are the ones trying to cover their tails. I would really like to see Mariah on there but alas…

• Hattie

August 3, 2020 at 11:23 pm

Mirah, get you an attorney. Heavenly isn’t nothing but MOUTH. She talks about GOD in one breath and a sam devil in another. Can’t stand Heavenly.

• Elaine

August 4, 2020 at 2:33 pm

Mariah Huq brought some vivid class and has a very unique style and dress. Love Toya, Simone and their husbands. Unfortunately, will discontinue watching show other cast mates very very BORING people watch on M2M.

• Phina

August 4, 2020 at 9:23 am

Amen!! I won’t be watching anymore. To me, no Mariah, no me.

• Miss Fancy

August 4, 2020 at 11:59 am

Mariah should be in and Heavenly should be out!Heavenly is so fake and too d-mn messy..she is such a hater and she cling to Jackie bc she can identify with that fake sh-t.

• Toni

August 6, 2020 at 6:14 am

Damage control!! Its not gonna work this time they srock piling the network c—-ns for this special and WHY is Todd on the special again? WE SEE THE COONERY BRAVO!! I stand with NeNe and Mariah

• Geri

August 7, 2020 at 6:11 pm

Bring Mariah back, what’s the matter, she doesnt curse enough?

4. My 2 Cents

August 3, 2020 at 9:26 pm

She’s always in some mess.

• Janet Jones

August 4, 2020 at 3:04 am

Yes. Don’t care for her at all.

5. angela

August 3, 2020 at 10:56 pm

Dr.Heavenly is the unprofessional,i would never want her for my dentist.I was so tired of her cursing people last season i stopped watching the show.Messy,messier,messiest

6. Swells

August 3, 2020 at 10:56 pm

Getting alittle tired of Bravo and how they treat some on the predominantly black reality shows. Done with M2M and Dr. Heavenly’s crude mouth. Also done with RHOA. These cross the lines when creating drama to draw ratings. Not a good look for black women.

7. Karen S Morris

August 3, 2020 at 11:16 pm

Heavenly is a Nasty Jealous person ..yes I’m judging she put it out there ..She is definitely a wanna be (Pretty Girl)I still can’t get over the fact she called Buffie FAT in kissing up to Fake A-s Jackie

August 4, 2020 at 8:07 am

Next season is going to be trash. Bravo is messing up all their good shows. The only thing worth watching right now is RHOP. And knowing how Bravo does, it will become terrible in about another season or two. This network loves to sabotage its shows, especially the black ones.

• Love Heavenly

August 4, 2020 at 9:17 am

It will just be all on Heavenly to carry the season. To be honest, Mariah and Heavenly have carried the show because they bring the drama. Now you just have Heavenly left but she will do her job well.

• Michelle

August 4, 2020 at 5:26 pm

I know that HeavenlyH-LL will take the show straight to H-LL and back. Anyone with a sound mind would not watch this show. If you do, you are setting a bad example for our next generation of young ladies. Please boycott this show until they put so.ething worthy for our daughters to portray.

• Sandra

August 20, 2020 at 4:00 am

I will not be watching any more
        Whose left that’s worth watching
        I can’t stannnnnnd Heavenly. The show needs to be cancelled. I really hope Bravo keep Heavenly a-s out of LA before she.mess up married to medicine la. They need to send Heavenly ass to one the
        Love and Hip shows to get a good old fashion a-s kicking from someone like Spice, Tommie Lee or even Monique from Potomac.

9. Lorie

August 4, 2020 at 12:37 pm

I don’t care for Mariah, but I really can’t STAND Heavenly!! I wish she were gone. I agree with all y’all about her two-sided mouth. She talks about her God path then swears like a truck driver. She is a hateful person!!

10. Queen L

August 5, 2020 at 10:39 am

Dr Satanly, Needs to be Fired! She’s Not on a Spiritual journey, nor dies she show Any sign of Professionalism. She doesn’t represent Black Women with her Loud, Rude Mouth. I WON’T be watching.

11. Q

August 5, 2020 at 11:13 am

If I were Simone, I would be cordial with Heavenly, and always watch my back. I would not be surprised if Heavenly had something to do with Mariah being off the show because she did not like, the competition.

12. Sivee

August 5, 2020 at 3:11 pm

I Absolutely can not stand H-llish
    She is the most Immature Insecure Childish Petty Professional person ever. She forgot how Mariah fought to get her Loud Ghetto A-s on the show, and she would only have 1 time to mention my Mother before she would be picking her teeth off the ground. I know I will NOT be watching this season, so I’m getting my feeling out now.
    #isaidwhatisaid #nodiscussion
    #TEAMMARIAH100%

13. Janet Hill

August 8, 2020 at 7:54 am

Really bad for black women so low down and I can’t believe professional women could be so ghetto I would not let my children watch

• Louis

August 8, 2020 at 10:24 am

How do you say WHITE PRIVILEGE. I don’t care about Marah or Nene specifically, because I DON’T KNOW THEM PERSONALLY. The big picture for me is with EVERYTHING going on with black people being systematically slaughtered by white police officers and being mistreated on jobs, in business and in most arenas in society. INEQUALITY IS A FACT. Nine out of ten black people have had some kind of experience with racism. These two women are not an exception. A TV special is only playing to the crowd. I stopped watching Bravo’s black shows and it’s network 2 yrs ago. It makes the perception of black women look jealous, petty, spiteful, unprofessional and simple minded. I REFUSE TO SUPPORT ANYTHING THAT PROMOTES INEQUALITY BY ACTIONS THAT ARE VISIBLE WHILE YOUR WORDS LIE AND SAY THE OPPOSITE.

14. Jan

August 26, 2020 at 11:02 am

Heavenly is IN NEED OF S LIFE. She is lost and miserable and want everyone around her in the same situation.She should look “Really LOOK AT HER HUSBAND”. He demonstrates a level of professionalism and decency daily on the show. You claim to know how to help others and can’t READ UOUR HUSBAND. He loves and support you etc. However the eyes are a mirror to the soul. In his soul he HATES YOUR LOWDOWN, DECEITFUL, DISGUSTING , LIEING, EMBARRASSING, PROFANITY LACED, DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR. You appear uneducated, insecure and jealous . LIVE WHAT YOU LIE ABOUT ON YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY. Where are you trying to go on YOUR JOURNEY??? Wherever JACKIE AND CONTESSA ARE GOING. Perfect team, who is the coach and the driver for the trip you three are enjoying. Team Superior/ totally out of reality.

15. Jan

August 31, 2020 at 10:37 pm

Heavenly PLEASE. You deserve any and ALL COMMENTS GOOD OR BAD. I don’t think there are cowards writing comments, people avoid the lies and deceit you exude. Tears, prayers, apologies cheap lowdown gifts. No one
    Want to see and hear you lie. I Really Think you NEED TO CHECK YOUR EFFORTS CONCERNING SPIRITUALITY, you are missing the mark in so many ways. A brief browse through the Bible, a child’s prayer “AS I LAY ME DOWN TO SLEEP I PRAY THE LORD MY SOUL TO KEEP”. Meditate on something as simple as that would help and the LORDS PRAYER OUTSTANDING. Meditate !!..,,…..On GOD. Godly behavior is worth a try. SEEM LIKE you strive to be lowdown, do that stupid looking, and sounding fake grin and say “did I say that I’m sorry.”You are sorry (not in a good way). PLEASE GROW UP MENTALLY.