Quantcast
'Married to Medicine' Star Dr. Heavenly Breaks Down in Tears over Fallout with Dr. Simone

Urban Belle Magazine

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Dr. Heavenly Breaks Down in Tears over Fallout with Dr. Simone

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Heavenly’s Twitter beef with Cecil hurt her friendship with Simone.

Married to Medicine” star Dr. Heavenly Kimes had a nasty fallout with Dr. Simone Whitmore. Their friendship suffered after Heavenly clashed with Cecil Whitmore. The exchange happened on Twitter. Heavenly did not appreciate Cecil poking fun at Mariah Huq telling Heavenly she needed to pressure wash her house.

So Heavenly clapped back. And she told Cecil he needed a job.

Simone was heated. She accused Heavenly of taking something she told her in private in weaponizing it. However, Heavenly denied this. She said Simone expressed these same feelings on the show.

Although both women appeared to hash things out at the reunion, they still aren’t on good terms. This is really upsetting to Heavenly. She recently broke down in tears over it.

Heavenly is distraught by her fallout with Simone.

While talking about the situation on her YouTube channel, Funky Dineva told Heavenly she may have come in between Simone’s friendship with Dr. Jackie Walters.

Heavenly said, “I miss our relationship. And you’re right. If I did, I feel so bad about it. I promise to God, I’ma do everything I can to make it right because right is right, wrong is wrong. And when I love, I love hard. I really just do. And Simone was my friend. We spent the night together. I talk to her every day. Every day on the phone and I could say I don’t care but I’d be lying.”

She expressed regret about coming for Cecil, “I know I got to put more effort because I think it’s my f*cking mouth that got me in this trouble. I didn’t have to say nothing. Cecil on talked about every d*mn body.”

Heavenly added, “I should have not said anything. You don’t know what people going through. You don’t know. Damon told me I shouldn’t have said anything. I shouldn’t have said anything.”

Regardless, Heavenly said she will make things right, “I’ma fix it.”

Check out the video below.

1. Shady Bootz

July 23, 2020 at 6:48 pm

Starts at the 27 minute mark. In other news Heavenly can keep those crocodile tears because she will always be a jealous insecure mean spirited b-tch. If I was Simone I wouldn’t look back. Heavenly is Quad friend and take a dig at her every chance she get.

July 23, 2020 at 6:56 pm

They’ll be friends again.

3. Love Heavenly

July 23, 2020 at 6:59 pm

I don’t even think the true issue is her dragging Cecil. Simone is jealous of Jackie’s friendship with Heavenly. She knows Jackie is closer to Heavenly and she’s mad about it.

• Florida Diva

July 24, 2020 at 7:13 am

Bingo.

4. Janice W

July 23, 2020 at 7:02 pm

Why does she want to be friends with Simone when Simone is fake and a flip flopper?

• Fe

July 24, 2020 at 9:21 am

Yep, just like Heavenly, she flip on her friends as much maybe than Simone. I notice a pattern with these witches, once a person leaves the show,,they talk mad sh-t about them,,, Quad I definitely don’t like anymore,,but heavenly talk sh-t about her all the time, but that her friend. Quad better wake up and realize Mariah was her only true friend. Just look at all the season that Mariah had her back. Heavenly is no one friend, so will be talking about Jackie next🤣🤣🤣🤣

5. Saywhatnow

July 23, 2020 at 10:45 pm

I don’t believe any of this. HEavenly is reckless with her mouth and it has done irreparable damage to her friendships. She is messy and she does absolutely NOTHING to improve her mouth.

6. Shannon Nicole

July 23, 2020 at 11:06 pm

I loved it when Simone, Jackie, and Heavenly were a trio. I do hope they can fix these friendships.

• Renee

July 24, 2020 at 9:23 am

I agree I hope the three can become friends again. I like Dr.Jackie,Dr. Heavenly friendship they have slot of laughter. I miss Dr. Simone,Dr. Jackie friendship I hope they can get back to been close friends again..

• Tonya Young

August 4, 2020 at 3:54 pm

I liked them 3 together too. I hope they can fix there friendship.

7. Lex

July 24, 2020 at 5:40 am

Dr. Heavenly was wrong but she owned it. Cecil was wrong for gossiping like a female.

• Mary

July 24, 2020 at 10:36 pm

Fake Heavenly 😒😒

8. Florida Diva

July 24, 2020 at 7:15 am

This isn’t about Cecil, it’s about Jackie. Simone is jealous Jackie and Heavenly are besties. And I know she was seething after she saw Heavenly saw Jackie’s renovated mansion before she did.

• Teresa Ann Toliver Johnson

July 24, 2020 at 10:22 am

Heavenly don’t miss Simone Quad not there anymore and she knows that Jackie is her only friend.

9. Anony

July 24, 2020 at 12:09 pm

Simone fell out with Jackie because Heavenly used to bash Simone and Cecil in front of Jackie and Jackie never took up for them OR told Heavenly that she is wrong for the mean and hateful things she was saying about them. If I’ve been friends with you for 20 plus years you better have my back and say look, if you have a problem with them call and talk it out instead of getting online bashing them an telling their business to strangers. Period

• Gael

July 27, 2020 at 6:04 am

Yes exactly.. Dr Jackie was friend with both Simone and Ceci.. they were there for Jackie when her and Curtis had there problems. I believe Dr Jackie forgets it was them that basically got them back together.. cecil for curts and simone for jackie

10. Truth be Told

July 24, 2020 at 1:51 pm

What is so downgrading is to see black women be so unappreciated to another black women who gave them a platform. You had never heard of any of these women. Mariah gave them a voice, a presence. But like crabs in a barrel they spun selfishness and evil. The only reason I watch is in support of Mariah. I truly wish Mariah would look elsewhere, start something that would show something else. I sick of watching two faced, selfish women trying to pretend they are nice but dripping with hate and live to team up on one person. Please Mariah look to do something different and get the best lawyer possible. You are better than all of those phony women.

• Lex

July 24, 2020 at 7:01 pm

So Mariah didn’t act trashy by fighting Toya at the pool?

The company Mariah keeps is trashy. Some family members dont need to be on TV.

Mariah should’ve lawyered up. Lesson learned!!! Poor contracts = Someone getting cheated. Crabs don’t have nothing to do with signing a bad contract.

• Kimberly Jones

July 24, 2020 at 7:17 pm

The whole show is trashy whether Mariah is on it or not so I’m not sure why y’all are arguing over who’s more trashy. And it’s interesting to see you excuse systemic racism and a white owned and operated production company being dirty to the black creator. You sound exactly like white Trump supporters who blame black people for being victims of police brutality. I don’t even care for Mariah but I’m not about to blame her what happened to her. It’s wrong period. At some point, it ain’t about who you like or don’t like on the show. She would not be in this situation if she was a white woman. The fact black women are sitting around fine with this is awful.

• Monica Jordan

July 24, 2020 at 7:30 pm

This is much bigger than Mariah. This happens to black people in every industry. Are you also going to fault Black people for having higher interest rates when we apply for mortgages? Is redlining our fault too? Is it our fault our student loans have higher interest rates? Or how about the fact that we are paid the least in just about any profession? How about black people getting harsher sentences in the criminal justice system? That’s our fault too sis? Nick Cannon has more money and lawyers than Mariah, yet his show was still stolen from his as well. Put two and two together and stop putting on capes for systemic racism. Y’all keep saying black lives matter but I’m seeing it really comes down to who you like and don’t like.

• Lex

July 24, 2020 at 8:45 pm

Stop being emotional! We know we are behind the eight ball. Since we know that we have to be better and greater. With that being said, we all need to learn from Mariah. We can’t half step and must educate ourselves and the next generation on contracts and doing intelligent business. We have to get better and not bitter. Life is short. Too real for some but you hear me.

• Monica Jordan

July 24, 2020 at 8:59 pm

The only person emotional here is you. I came with facts and you’re still on your Trump/All Lives Matter rhetoric. Telling Black people to be better to undo systemic racism is ignorance. Black people being better in Tulsa and opening up businesses didn’t prevent them from being slaughtered and the town being destroyed. You should be asking yourself why Black people have been getting bad deals in every industry and why the system is created to be unfair to Black people. The system won’t change until everyone wakes up and stops blaming Black people for being victims of systemic racism. And since you want to act like Mariah is the only person this happened to this month, explain to me why the other women on Married to Medicine just got pay cuts when the ratings were up last season? Will you shame them too for taking their peanuts and being quiet? Place the blame where it actually belongs.

• Jackie

July 25, 2020 at 3:44 pm

Agree…

11. Swells

July 24, 2020 at 5:53 pm

Heavenly is just too ghetto for a supposedly professional! Her mouth is going to write a check her behind can’t cash one day! She should go fix Daddy’s teeth and keep her nose out of other people’s relationships concerning their men!

12. Monica Jordan

July 24, 2020 at 7:30 pm

Doesn’t matter. I won’t be watching this show next season.

13. Trina

July 25, 2020 at 2:16 am

Heavenly is right it was her mouth that ended the close relationship.
    Heavenly loves hitting below the belt. She mad that Cecil laughed at a comment made about her house. She made comments about Cecil as a person. She then blamed Cecil for what she said. Heavenly apologizing is not sincere.

14. Cliff

July 25, 2020 at 6:15 pm

Simone is pissed because Heavenly revealed on social media that Simone is friends with Mariah because Mariah was blackmailing her. It’s public record that Mariah’s hoodrat sister Lake sued Simone for malpractice and, just as Simone was nice to Mariah again, that lawsuit miraculously went away

15. Bonnie B Geddis

July 25, 2020 at 6:23 pm

Heavenly needs to stop being so messy and learn how to close her mouth and just listen. Stop taking friendships for granted and if you are not in agreement with someone speak to them one on one. You are too intelligent stop belittling yourself over nonsense. I pray that you have learned a valuable lesson and forgiveness can be given.