Quantcast
'Basketball Wives' Star Evelyn Lozada Confirms Her Status on the Upcoming Season

Urban Belle Magazine

‘Basketball Wives’ Star Evelyn Lozada Confirms Her Status on the Upcoming Season

Photo Credit: VH1

Evelyn had lots of drama on the latest season of “Basketball Wives.”

Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada had an eventful season. Not only did she have a nasty fallout with Jennifer Williams, but she also had plenty of tension with OG and Cece Gutierrez. When it comes to Jennifer, Evelyn couldn’t get past being told that Jennifer came for her as a mother. Although Jennifer denied ever making any comments about Evelyn’s parenting, Shaunie O’Neal said Jennifer made the comments to her. After conversations were had, Evelyn even tried to run up on Jennifer. However, security stepped in, and so did Jennifer’s friend Dominique Lenard.

Evelyn’s issues with Cece started over the “happy endings” rumor. But things would only worsen between them and Evelyn tried to run up on Cece in Costa Rica.

As for OG, Evelyn’s comments about OG’s feet spiraled into discussions about her ex Chad Johnson. After OG brought up the fact that Chad is one of her friends, Evelyn sought out to prove she was delusional. But OG came with the receipts, and the proof also showed that Chad hit on OG before they became cool.

Evelyn wasn’t sure she wanted to remain on the show.

Things would get nasty between OG and Evelyn on social media. And after OG accused Evelyn of being racist, Evelyn slapped OG with a defamation lawsuit. OG responded with a lawsuit of her own, and Evelyn wasn’t so sure she wanted to return for the upcoming season.

Interestingly enough, Evelyn recently gave fans an update regarding her status on “Basketball Wives.”

1. Trina

October 16, 2020 at 9:41 am

I know no one believed that Evelyn was not coming back. Evelyn likes her coins too much 🤣. Besides, where else can she be paid for being a bully?

• Callie

October 16, 2020 at 1:46 pm

Girl you know that you are right. She love her coins!

• Diana arellano

October 16, 2020 at 8:07 pm

She is just a thirsty used up h-e who can’t make money no where else

• Heather Lemal

October 17, 2020 at 4:10 am

And who are you????? LMAO 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Amen

October 17, 2020 at 12:19 pm

I hope that when she gets back she find somebody else to bully because OG is differently not the one.

• Venisa

October 18, 2020 at 3:38 pm

Thank you for saying the truth, she cant bully o.g

• Novette Herbin

October 17, 2020 at 12:27 pm

No no no please no sick of her don’t bring her back l beg you .

• Naomi mcmillian

October 18, 2020 at 5:24 am

Evilyn met her match O.G isn’t gonna tolerate Evilyn mess I am not a fan of Evilyn, Shaunie is a big phony can’t stand her not watching the show anymore

• Barbara

October 21, 2020 at 6:29 am

we are returning back to the house wives as well cuz her and Tammy had beef and so maybe this will brighten Tammy up as well to let her know that hey you wants to be all that but you’re not or Kelly fan

• Eugene Stinson

October 16, 2020 at 7:57 pm

She ruins the show wish she’d leave

• Sabrina

October 16, 2020 at 9:41 pm

Same!

• CC

October 16, 2020 at 8:01 pm

Correct, she will do anything for money. That show is all she has going. No one is ringing her phone for jobs! They will have to kick her off! I wish they would have! OG gonna keep her n her place! Let her get froggie with OG! She will b hollering for security

• Anonymous

October 18, 2020 at 2:05 pm

She will just look for another sucker (Baller) to have a baby with too keep the coins coming in, and yes she is prejudice she called Miss Cece ling ling or leelee something like that that’s as prejudice as you can get, she wouldn’t like it if someone called her a N##rican

• Scorpio13

October 17, 2020 at 11:17 am

If anyone bought she would quit, I have a bridge to sell in the desert. Evelyn needs attention and needs to stay relevant. Evelyn lives in a glass house, she’s violent. She knows that OG would whoop that ass and that’s what she’s afraid of.

• Patricia Hudson

October 17, 2020 at 5:16 pm

@ Trina,,, I mean Toe-G,,, my bad I meant O.G isn’t a bully? GTFOH,,, she is the worst of the bullies. Playing the color card,,,her a-s should’ve been banned.

• Eiseta stone

October 22, 2020 at 4:10 pm

Hey girl I’m with you me personally I don’t like og at all I was wishing that she didn’t come back.. don’t see what she bring to the table cause that man definitely doesn’t want her besides he can do wayyyy better than her Ijs

• Sabrina LucS

October 20, 2020 at 11:35 am

Exactly

2. Trina

October 16, 2020 at 9:54 am

Who believed Evelyn wasn’t coming back? Evelyn likes her coins. Besides, where else can she be paid for being a bully. She gets to do and say whatever she wants to and about the other ladies, why leave?

3. Blackrose

October 16, 2020 at 10:02 am

Evelyn met her match while tumbling in the bushes lol I have not and will not watch the show. All hypocrites. Og is too violent but the rest of them are not?

• Yolo

October 16, 2020 at 1:34 pm

OG is not violent. She just refused to let Evelyn bully and fight CeCe. Evelyn picks on people she feel is weak, but she knew OG would tear her a-s up, so she chickened out…period

• Vickie

October 16, 2020 at 3:35 pm

Love them all except OG I hope OG have her own story line get off Evelyn & Chad that’s old

• Felicia

October 17, 2020 at 12:06 pm

Right how is she violent having to defend herself against a glass throwing table climbing fake bully???

• Cheryl king

October 18, 2020 at 5:37 am

Its all the same every season.U have ur click, u have ur bullies haters back stabbers, bone carriers.lairs..I can go on and on.Time for these so called Ladies with wealth to grow up and at as such…Their so immature. But I guess that’s what makes the show. U see Tami moved on.its a SH-T SHOW!!! Real women gets over it…and move on.. Women with Children, some r grown…and their Parents is acting younger then they r.Wonder why some of them cant find nor keep a Good Man!!! Money don’t make u.U make that money.GET IT TO Gather LADIES..and I use that that work Ladies very loosely!!!

4. SexyLexie1217

October 16, 2020 at 11:18 am

I don’t know who thought this lying wh-re wasn’t coming back.
    She don’t have no money flowing anywhere, besides her feet
    business..This old sl-t can’t get a man too much mileage on her
    body…These industry men loves leftovers, they all dated the same
    women..

• Curtis Carter

October 16, 2020 at 1:57 pm

D-MN! Why she gotta be all that? You jealous?

5. Deneen

October 16, 2020 at 12:57 pm

I will not watch either this show us trash! I’m not happy with any of the ladies and I have a 6 year old granddaughter and I would not want her to think this is how women should be . Nasty not happy women. Hopefully the should get canceled because it the worst show ever on tv. Live and hip hop follows and then black ink

6. Kyla

October 16, 2020 at 12:58 pm

What about Cece? Is she coming back?

• Valaria

October 16, 2020 at 1:15 pm

CeCe, has to much class for this group of women. I hope she doesn’t come back to the show. I will not watch this show. Move on CeCe there better opportunity for you. Leave Shaunie with her basketball ghetto X wives. Exclude the only one married Mrs. Jackie.

7. MrsAbe

October 16, 2020 at 1:25 pm

I don’t understand how OG is labeled to be violent, when Evelyn has displayed the most violent behavior throughout every season. I also will not be watching this foolishness. Tami Roman made the right decision not to return.

8. Phyllis

October 16, 2020 at 3:29 pm

Colorist was NEVER an issue until OG joined the show. OG created a lot of descent by inserting herself into everyone’s relationships. It is unfair that OG used colorism to justify HER BULLYING tactics.

• Jamaica941

October 16, 2020 at 4:18 pm

Phyllis go c—-ning on another site please…

• Gio

October 16, 2020 at 6:50 pm

Evelyn is what she is: an old h-e. She’s slept with Shaq-no doubt. But they will NEVER admit it while Shaunie is alive, NEVER !!! She needs EVERY DIME she can get.

• Patricia Hudson

October 17, 2020 at 5:22 pm

@ Phyllis,,, Absolutely!! color wasn’t brought up until OG joined the show.

9. Gail

October 16, 2020 at 6:59 pm

I knew Evelyn would return because Shaunie wouldn’t let her. Shaunie has always taken Evelyn’s side no matter what she does. I like CeCe and OG. My favorite is Jackie.

• Amy Nolberto

October 18, 2020 at 12:12 am

I so agree love OG too can’t stand Evelyn she is too wicked

10. Natalie

October 16, 2020 at 8:27 pm

Woo Chile 🥺 The hateration in these comments for Ev. Ev is far from being a bully. If you came for her she handled it like most women would. As far as TOE-G is concerned she started the war with Ev by mentioning her ‘friendship’ with Chad. Even though Chad is not one to fight over but there was disrespect.
    Who cares about Ev’s history with ballers. Remember it takes 2. Be mad at him too because he can say NO just like she can.
    DO YOU WANT TO BE MAD? THEN BE MAD IF YOU VOTED FOR THAT DEMON RUNNING AN ENTIRE COUNTRY YOU RESIDE IN. BE MAD ABOUT THAT! #WEBETTATHANTHIS

11. Anon

October 17, 2020 at 12:20 am

I know I’m just one person and who really cares about whether or not I watch this show. However, with all the things going on in the world today I take certain things seriously. I don’t know if they are playing a role for ratings or not but there is nothing funny about racism and Shannie and the others on the show are not serious enough about this fir me. Call one a racist name, put a monkey on a tweet or Instagram or calling someone black than blue and then saying it’s okay because you are black but you aren’t is truly unacceptable for me. So Shannie go ahead and make your couns months heads of racism. I will not watch because i dont condone it and friend or no friend as a person who is in the public producing a show you should have reprimand your so call friend right there not in private because her actions were public and racist. So no i will not watch your show. Haven’t you read the headlines lately.

12. Anon

October 17, 2020 at 12:38 am

I know I’m one person and others could CARELESS but I will not be watching this show. With everything that is going on in the US the very appearance of racism is unexceptable to me. For the producer to admit she tells her so call friend off in private but not on the show where her statements and actions are viewed by all make it seem like she condones it. Shannie dont put your friends and your couns before your moral stand. You have children who watching you not stand up to someone that says shes Black and is not and make post tweet racist statements and you dont say anything publicly you are just as bad as she is. Racism is running rapidly you dont have to be q activist to take a stantvagainst it and let the public think you put country over racism. I cant watch a show with such little value toward racism. My opinion but it seems you will stand or not stand for anything as long as you are making $.

13. Gbond

October 17, 2020 at 7:46 am

So when is the premiere of the upcoming season🤔

• Ce be

October 17, 2020 at 8:26 am

I WON’T BE WATCHING THIS SHOW BECAUSE ALL OF THIS IS FOR TELEVISION RATINGS. I’VE HAD ENOUGH

14. J Jones

October 17, 2020 at 4:39 pm

Evelyn age showing up on ya girl….

15. Quettewife

October 18, 2020 at 11:03 am

🤸🏿‍♀️Afro😭Latina💃🏿
    😂🤣

16. Karen Barr

October 19, 2020 at 4:23 pm

Evelyn deserves to come back just like any of the other ladies, she likes making her coins too!