Entertainment

Kenya Moore’s Fans Slam Tanya Sam Amid the Rumors + RHOA Star Considering Legal Action?

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

The rumors keep coming.

Rumors about the upcoming season of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” continue to go viral. However, the latest one is very messy. After it was rumored that two women recently hooked up with a male dancer after Cynthia Bailey’s bachelorette party, the guessing game has been thick on social media.

Now Blogger B Scott is alleging that the women who were involved were allegedly Porsha Williams and Tanya Sam.

Since the report, some fans of Kenya Moore have been having lots of fun on social media and calling Tanya out on her Instagram page.

One person wrote that Kenya was right and Tanya is just a follower who doesn’t use her brain. Another said that “karma is a b*tch” and if the rumors are true, Tanya deserves this because she lied on Kenya multiple times.

Then another Instagram user said that Tanya felt Kenya could have ruined Paul Judge’s businesses and image with the Cookie Lady accusations but Tanya is doing just that herself if the rumors are true. The same person also called Tanya “unladylike.”

Is Tanya considering taking legal action?

With Kenya’s fans going in on Tanya in the comments, one person recommended that Tanya turn the comments off for a little while.

Interestingly enough, other fans of the show are talking about a recent tweet Tanya liked on Twitter. In the tweet, a Twitter user told Tanya that she better sue Bravo. And they don’t blame her if she leaves the show after the upcoming season.

You can check out that tweet here.

It seems Tanya later unliked the tweet but she did like another one from a Twitter user who said she would “never” do what she’s been accused of.

Update.

The male dancer from the rumor, Michael Bolwaire, has spoken out. And he stated there is no truth to the rumors and “nothing happened.”

He said, “To whom this may concern, I’m not just a stripper. I’m the stripper. I built an entire brand off of professionalism. And it don’t just stop here, y’all. I got fans, followers, and supporters that’s been around for years that can attest to that. The rumors and allegations that’s going around right now, straight bullsh*t. Although I’m flattered to be in the same conversation as those beautiful women, nothing happened.”

He continued, “I don’t need any necessary mileage on my d*ck. Again, nothing happened. Y’all be cool.”

Check out the video below.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by B.O.L.O THE ENTERTAINER (@michaelbolwaire) on

Update 2.

Tanya has also denied the rumors.

1. Yeah I Said It!

October 9, 2020 at 3:11 pm

Kenya’s fans are being pretty arrogant considering Kenya was asking to join Apollo and Phaedra not too long ago. LOL.

• Nicole

October 9, 2020 at 3:22 pm

THANK. YOU.

2. And What?

October 9, 2020 at 3:12 pm

Kenya is unladylike every season she’s been on RHOA. So there’s that. Anyway, no one even knows if what’s been put out there is true yet. For all we know, it’s just another lie to get people to watch after those flop ratings last season.

• Cynthia Rounds

October 10, 2020 at 8:14 am

Exactly. I think it is more manufactured drama for the show. Kenya needs to worry about her own life. It makes her look even more desperate to perpetuate a rumor. I miss the early seasons before it was over produced. Kenya is a low end soap actress.

• Arlene

October 11, 2020 at 11:56 am

😎😎😎
        Just a question…..did Kenya actually start this rumour? Or was it her fans who had a lot to say?

• Scorpio13

October 11, 2020 at 2:10 pm

From Mama Joyce’s streets, Kenya started the rumor and supposedly it isn’t true about Tanya. Supposedly Tanya gave Kenya a C & D. Ken is just being messy cause she doesn’t like Tanya.

3. Diva

October 9, 2020 at 3:16 pm

There’s something so weird about people living vicariously through a reality star so much that they think it’s okay to troll someone. Stan culture is pathetic.

• Pat

October 9, 2020 at 3:27 pm

Stan culture is very pathetic. I can’t imagine making time out of my day to defend people on IG who don’t give a f-ck about me or know I exist. They need to get their own life and accomplishments.

• Tracy

October 9, 2020 at 5:28 pm

They take sh-t personally like they’re Kenya. It’s embarrassing. It’s just a reality show. D-mn.

• Idele m dawson

October 9, 2020 at 7:26 pm

WHY IS KENYA SO CONCERN ABOUT WHO DID WHAT WITH WHO.SHOULDNT SHE BE MORE CONCERN ABOUT HER MARRIAGE🤔 OH, MY BAG, KE YA NEEDS TO FIND A STORYLINE, WITH HER BORING A-S. WHATCH HOW IN A YEAR OR 2, KENYA WILL BE PIMPING HER DAUGHTER OUT TO BRAVO, SO SHE CAN STAY REVELENT

4. Im Sayin

October 9, 2020 at 3:17 pm

Kenya always gets the last laugh.

• Luv

October 9, 2020 at 3:45 pm

If this is the way she gets her props…lo
      No she does not get the last laugh… she IS the last laugh!
      You can never rise by putting others down!
      That’s not the way life works…ijs

• X

October 10, 2020 at 1:10 pm

Kenya is probably angry because she was not involved with whatever was going on, Kenya is a very immature lady,she needs to go get a life if she can.

5. Lilyspirit

October 9, 2020 at 3:23 pm

I wonder how much of this is factual or just minds getting together to keep the drama going since NeNe isn’t returning. Inquiring minds want to know.

6. Hmm

October 9, 2020 at 3:23 pm

Okay maybe it’s just me but it seems like RHOA is getting desperate to not be outdone by RHOP. And it’s not even organic. Potomac is just great without trying to be.

7. Pat

October 9, 2020 at 3:28 pm

Tanya should have left the show after the last season.

8. Jackie

October 9, 2020 at 3:31 pm

Why do the producers think this is what we want to see next season? These reality shows are starting to lose me.

• Anonymous

October 9, 2020 at 4:00 pm

I don’t want to see this either. It’s dark…Porsha is single. But Tanya is engaged. And then you have to question if protection was used and if it wasn’t….YIKES. This isn’t good TV. It’s just dark. But that seems to be where all these reality shows are going now. The more ratings fall, the more desperate they get.

9. Tea

October 9, 2020 at 3:34 pm

I just can’t see Tanya doing this. 🤷🏾‍♀️

10. Tea

October 9, 2020 at 3:35 pm

I read that Tanya and Kenya are good now so Team Twirl is being messy for no reason.

11. Staying Anonymous

October 9, 2020 at 3:44 pm

Say what you want about Kenya but she tells the truth. She told y’all Tanya was fake. But y’all said she was just hating. Now how does Tanya try to say Kenya could have ruined Paul’s image and then she turns around and sleeps with a dancer with Porsha? Does that not make Paul look crazy too? She’s supposed to be his fiancee right?

• EffTrump

October 10, 2020 at 2:58 pm

So why did the stripper post stating that he did not do anything with Tanya or Porsha?

• Jersey girl

October 11, 2020 at 6:34 am

I dont know what Kenya you’re talking about cause Kenya Moorewh-re has been lying since she came on the show. Every relationship she had was fake, except the one with Matt but she only used him for a storyline on the show, she paid the other two guys, Walter and the other dude, she had an arrangement with Marc so he married her, gave her the child she so badly wanted and a storyline but he never wanted to be on the show because of his other family, in return she paid Marc’s 2 million dollar debt! Kenya has made NeNe her entire storyline so now she’s scrambling to find somebody else cause NeNe is gone. Kenya is a miserable snake and she gets exactly what she deserves, then plays the victim.

• Get your life

October 11, 2020 at 2:14 pm

You should stay anonymous… cough….Kenya.

12. Lilyspirit

October 9, 2020 at 3:48 pm

PLEASE! kenya came on the show acting a ho! Sliding up on Apollo in the pool! Phaedra should have tapped that a-s good! TRUTH!!

• Patricia hunt

October 9, 2020 at 6:43 pm

So long ago they are not together anymore move on

• Fee

October 10, 2020 at 7:56 am

And, it still happened, Kenya needs to worry about who’s jumping on Marc 🥒 because it obviously not her,😂😂😂😂

13. Ciara

October 9, 2020 at 6:25 pm

Porsha is single and maybe Tanya has an open marriage. People need to leave her alone and stop being so judgmental.

14. Ross

October 9, 2020 at 8:54 pm

FAKE NEWS….It has KLASSLESS KENYA written all over it….They ate to of the FINEST Z woman on the show so i don’t have them being pressed for no D***

15. Disgusted

October 9, 2020 at 9:11 pm

So let me get this straight, after RHOP spends the whole season tearing Monique down for pulling hair and then makes it a black
    women issue, they are going turn around and tear down Porsha like sis ain’t been out here protesting and getting locked up for the movement multiple times. Okay Bravo, I see you. Smdh.

• Anonymous

October 9, 2020 at 10:03 pm

I personally don’t see the point in tearing down other women for having a good time at a bachelorette party. Men do this all the time. And Monique won’t be the last person to get violent on a reality show. I think Bravo is running out of material on both shows.

16. Shady Bootz

October 10, 2020 at 12:29 am

From what I understand they attempted to do this OFF CAMERA or thought the cameras STOPPED rolling so it clearly wasn’t for a storyline. That’s Kenya’s M.O. Kenya has become very arrogant since she teamed up with wide mouth Kandi and Kandi started Kissing her diaper booty. She still a mess! F-ck her!

17. LadyJ

October 10, 2020 at 1:51 am

Wow, Looks like another Kenya Moore lie especially with the stripper coming out and saying it is not true. How low will she go to demean and defame another woman….Looks like Porsha and Tanya will get the last laugh this time….Kenya Stop It!

• LadyJ

October 10, 2020 at 7:43 am

Oh let me say Allegedly chile because we all know Ken likes to sue…lol and I can’t give her any of my coins

18. Lilyspirit

October 11, 2020 at 11:39 am

TRUTH SHADY BOOTZ!! YOU AIN’T NEVER LIED!!

19. deb dyson

October 12, 2020 at 12:55 am

This mess is pathetic, who is really going to watch this crap. I am not and I’ve been a fan since day one. If it’s true or not, what do I care about some grown people’s sex life and why would I wish to follow it weekly on tv. I don’t care if Nene is there or not but, I will not waste my time. They’re all going to look stupid trying to put this over.