Quantcast
Andy Cohen Addresses Cast Changes After Monique Samuels & Candiace Dillard's Altercation

Urban Belle Magazine

Andy Cohen Addresses Cast Changes After Monique Samuels & Candiace Dillard’s Altercation

Photo Credit: Bravo

RHOP has been a hot topic thanks to the altercation.

Real Housewives of Potomac” fans have been rocked by the altercation between Candiace Dillard and Monique Samuels. News spread about the situation last year. And before fans could see it unfold on the show, there were many rumors that floated around about what actually happened. Originally, it was reported that Candiace started the altercation by throwing a wine glass in Monique’s face.

Candiace would later tell her side during an interview with Atlanta radio station V-103. And she said that she didn’t throw a glass at Monique. And she believed she didn’t do anything that warranted violence.

So she pressed charges against Monique. Monique was looking at possible jail time as a result of her actions. She then hired an attorney and filed counter charges against Candiace.

Some expect cast changes to be made for the next season.

In the end, all charges were dismissed against both women. Although the legal battle between them is over, Candiace and Monique have made it clear that they won’t be able to come back from this. In fact, Candiace doesn’t even want to film with Monique anymore.

Candiace told Page Six that she doesn’t think that she can be on the show if Monique isn’t fired. As for Monique, she’s made it clear that she isn’t going anywhere. Despite some of her cast members icing her out, she’s not leaving. She refuses to give her foes what they want by exiting the show.

Interestingly enough, Andy Cohen recently addressed if there will be any cast changes for the upcoming season.

1. Yeah I Said It!

November 9, 2020 at 11:10 am

So basically Candiace and Gizelle’s plan to push Monique off the show failed. LOL.

• Twirl

November 9, 2020 at 12:33 pm

Right!

• Liz

November 9, 2020 at 11:37 pm

I hope so

• Julie

November 11, 2020 at 11:08 am

Clearly Gizelle likes to stir mess and brings nothing to the show. Candace runs her mouth too much and can’t back it up. You push someone to their limit and then play victim. Don’t write checks, your behind can’t cash. Robyn needs to stop following Gizelle, and be her own person. Wendy can go and take Gizelle and Candace with her. Love Monique and Karen, need Ashley to take control of her life, stop being a pushover. IJS

• Deniene Sarjeant

November 11, 2020 at 12:19 pm

Some people don’t think about what they say.I see we are not looking at the same show. Throwing shade is one thing. Put your hands on somebody is totally different. Yes she needs to be dismissed. All this shows is that black don’t mind fighting each. Which is sad. It teaches the people who that this okay. Monique needs to realize that blacks lives matter especially in your own circle. I am going to say this to you. Get your life and stop glorifying volince. Someone with that much hate. Should have some sense. Concentrate on getting justice for those who have fallen. Not someone who can’t handle shade. You wanna try this again. Your comments are stupid!

• Rebecca

November 11, 2020 at 12:29 pm

I don’t think you’re thinking about what you say or watching the same show Deniene Sarjeant. Even police don’t agree with you. Throwing objects at somebody is absolutely assault. Candiace could have been arrested for throwing a knife at Ashley but Ashley didn’t press charges. Candiace is very violent, so much so that Wendy had to take the knife out of her hand. She also told her own husband she would run him over with a car. In my opinion, she’s just as violent as Monique is, so I question why people like you didn’t call for her termination last season. Let me guess, you’re only against violence when the perpetrator is someone other than Candiace, correct? Well, that makes you a hypocrite. And also, please don’t talk about Black Lives Matter while you’re justifying Candice’s violent behavior, especially when Candiace has said some very anti-black things on and off the show. Lastly, Candiace’s respectability politics actually goes completely against the Black Lives Matter movement. I think your comment is stupid actually.

• Tasha

November 11, 2020 at 1:16 pm

So what the heck did Candice do last season? Did you miss her waving a knife in Ashley’s face and proceeding to throw it at her minutes later? That is assault! People get locked up for throwing things. She also used her wine glass on Monique and had Monique’s face bloody! The charges were dropped for a reason. Y’all are really pushing it crying foul about Monique but making light of what Candiace did to Ashley. She’s lucky she wasn’t terminated!

• Wondering

November 11, 2020 at 9:59 pm

So,I’m guessing pulling a knife on someone isn’t violent at all.

• Donna

November 11, 2020 at 4:56 pm

Well said!!

• Blackrose

November 9, 2020 at 1:39 pm

That is their job How you going to refuse to film. That’s like me going to work and refusing to deal with any of my patients when that is what I am hired to do. Please I think these women are getting a little too besides themselves. Network should tell him you don’t film you don’t have a job.
      And Wendy know she can easily go.

• Moliscious

November 9, 2020 at 2:11 pm

exactly!! Candiace, Gizelle and Robyn, Wendy can go.

• Helen Wheeler Ellis

November 10, 2020 at 7:51 pm

And you know Robyn needs the money!!

• Meme

November 11, 2020 at 4:15 pm

Yeah she Robyn need to pay those taxes!

• Rebecca

November 11, 2020 at 12:31 pm

I truly think Bravo is going to change up these contracts and prevent these women from refusing to film with someone. It ruins the dynamic of the show.

• My

November 10, 2020 at 7:43 am

I know right? I am soooooo to tired if candiace’s crap! She’s spoiled and has a messed up attitude! And a smart mouth! So after her antics got her butt WHUPPED she’s playing victim, don’t get me wrong no one should put their hands on anyone but sometimes people get what they deserve

• Vickie

November 10, 2020 at 4:08 pm

Thank you you are dead On!!! That Candiace mouth has been Rectless since she arrive on the show! Now she’s hurt because she got just what she Deserved. Wendy with her four Degrees which is Amazing I think she should go get another one & exit!! The green eyed monsters one better worry about 90,000 in taxes she owe & the other should stop begging for old news let the man want her

• MJB

November 10, 2020 at 11:05 am

To h-ll with Candace to h-ll with WENDY Gisele and Robin do not remove MONIQUE or else I will be move you guys from my television

• Orandra Cotton

November 10, 2020 at 11:20 am

I totally concur. Monique goes i go. Get rid of Wendy. I do not like her at all. She brings zero to the show besides being that spoiled brat Candace friend.

• Tricia Moguel

November 11, 2020 at 10:13 am

I’m team monique 💯 candice is just a spoil child looking for a come up off monique bag.

• Marlo King

November 11, 2020 at 10:51 am

First of all When Monique came on the show Gizale didn’t like Monique in the first place and Robin followed suit. They both acted very jealous of her status being that she had all those homes and a very great Husband and to little ones and he truly love everything about his wife. Gizale and Robin’s relationships were both garbage at the time. They both never have Monique a Chance Candace is a big spoil a-s brat and think she can say anything she feels without any repercussions. Life doesn’t work that way. If anything her cry baby a-s and go off the show. Wendy already came on the show with a preconceived attitude about Monique because of Candace little messing a-s.
      Wendy and Candace for as i am concerned can get both there a-ses off the show.

• Danielle Mcgriff

November 12, 2020 at 2:01 pm

My thoughts exactly, been sayin the same thing they were jealous of her ever since she said she had 4 homes they been doggin her ever since that dinner, Gizzelle with her nasty messy a-s is just mad cause she can’t keep comin for Monique without possibly gettin f-cked up she done seen it first hand now

• T

November 11, 2020 at 11:30 am

You Monique fans are a trip. All I can say is I can see why Chris momma didn’t like her.

• Yeah I Said It!

November 11, 2020 at 11:42 am

Cool. Well, I can see why Candiace’s own momma hit her in the face with a purse at a wedding a year ago. LOL.

• Marla Summers

November 12, 2020 at 11:10 am

Chris momma don’t like monique because she is overbearing jealous and she can’t control monique…

• Rebecca

November 11, 2020 at 12:24 pm

That’s exactly what happened. I’m sure Andy and the producers saw right through them and had enough common sense to shut them down. You can’t fire Monique for being violent if Candiace wasn’t fired for being violent last year.

• Mary

November 11, 2020 at 5:58 pm

What Bravo needs to do is terminate Candiace not because of her fowl mouth but because of her wish death on a blogger seem like Andy is rewarding her for saying horrible things, and Gizzele I pity u because u don’t have a life so u have time to stay in everyone’s else business Robyn get a back bone u can’t think for yourself Gizzele has to tell u it’s ok to talk so if u wasn’t Gizzele lap dog u probably wouldn’t have a spot on the show , just be careful Teddi was Kyle lap dog couldn’t think for herself didn’t really have a storyline unless she didn’t follow Kyle order and u r following in Teddi footprint listening to Gizzele u will be gone and Gizzele will still be there probably having Wendy with her 4 degrees throwing it up in every moment and Wendy if u watch your so called friends Gizzele, Robyn and Candiace face every time u mention your degree’s they all roll their eyes at u.

• Stormy

November 11, 2020 at 10:26 pm

They failed and we the people are happy

2. 404

November 9, 2020 at 11:16 am

When you plot and fail. Ha.

3. Nicole

November 9, 2020 at 11:18 am

The fan reactions didn’t go the way they thought they would. Too many people sided with Monique for her to get fired. It is what it is.

November 9, 2020 at 11:22 am

I’m glad. He’s right. This is one of the few shows where the casting is just right. Leave it alone because the moment you start to change things, you can ruin it. If only they had the same mindset about Married to Medicine.

• Vsbf1

November 9, 2020 at 1:53 pm

Amen!!!!! I can’t stand Married with Medicine anymore!!

• Barbee

November 9, 2020 at 2:40 pm

I don’t think they will ever top the first 2 seasons of Married to Medicine.

• Yep

November 9, 2020 at 3:00 pm

We wont have a show if they fired half the cast. People are making the show to personal!

• Diva

November 11, 2020 at 4:06 pm

Ding, ding, ding! People are supposed to be objective but we have teams and fan clubs. Whew…it’s a mess.

5. Chelly

November 9, 2020 at 11:30 am

I’m not sure Wendy fits…

• Deja

November 9, 2020 at 11:42 am

Wendy would be dope if she would chill out on the four degrees talk and develop a mind of her own. She’s basically Candiace’s Robyn and that’s unfortunate. This show doesn’t need any more followers.

• Idele

November 11, 2020 at 9:48 am

I DON’T THINK THAT WENDY N HER 4 DEGREES FIT INTO THE SHOW EITHER. HEY CRY BABY CANDICE. DON’T BRING A KNIFE TO A GUN FIGHT, BC YR LOOSE ALL THE TIME. BESIDES,IF ANYONE SHOULD GO, IT SHOULD BE GIZELLE BORING A-S

6. MARLA SUMMERS

November 9, 2020 at 11:37 am

I agree leave the cast as it is! But personally I feel that the gizelle is 2 faced and candence is needy and boring and if someone had to go it would be one or both of them.

7. Shay

November 9, 2020 at 12:10 pm

Candice if you don’t want to be on the show because of Monique- DUECES!! You know this is your income and Mamma through taking care of you sooooo…sit down sis. you aint going nowhere!

8. Lei

November 9, 2020 at 12:43 pm

Monique is wealthy, married and actually lives in Potomac. They’d be stupid to fire her. The cast works the way it’s been. It was stupid for them to try to get her fired. Truth be told, Monique, Candiace, Ashley, and Karen are carrying the season. But Gizelle and Robyn are needed to keep the mess going. Wendy needs another season to develop.

9. Moliscious

November 9, 2020 at 2:09 pm

Bye Candiace you’re boring and a cry baby. Wendy has 4 degrees and you’re on reality tv? I don’t think this show is a good look for Wendy since she’s a political commentator, Professor and her husband is a lawyer. Monique is wrong for putting her hands on Candiace, but Candiace egged it on. Where’s her accountability for her part in this mess. Gizelle is boring so is Robyn, they need to go if anyone does.

November 9, 2020 at 2:16 pm

They should bring Katie back and then it would be perfect.

• Jean

November 9, 2020 at 4:10 pm

Monique are Great on the show. I agree Monique was wrong for putting her hand on someone. Very surprised at Robin and Gizelle, who are not confirming Candiace had any part in the incident.

11. Renee

November 9, 2020 at 4:49 pm

What Monique should’ve done was snatched and dragged Gizelle’s behind!! Candiace provoked Monique and Monique just gave her what she asked for. I just don’t understand how Candiace throwing knives at people isn’t considered violent. I’m team Monique all day!! Bye Candiace you won’t be missed

12. Melissa

November 9, 2020 at 5:25 pm

They need to recast candiace, Giselle and big mouth Wendy then the show would be perfect. Let them go!! Giselle has NO storyline, Candiace is broke and Wendy bores me with her pretentious self. Bye wigs!!!

• Hmmm

November 9, 2020 at 6:15 pm

Girl bye! Recasting half the cast is going to ruin the show. We only have 2 housewives shows with black people and you’re talking about removing half the cast. Some of you need to get a grip and stop taking the show seriously

• Alice Martino

November 10, 2020 at 9:50 am

I AGREE 1000 PERCENT 👍

13. Cynthia Fontenot Williams

November 9, 2020 at 6:44 pm

ANDY COHAN WHOEVER DOESN’T WANT TO WORK WITH MONIQUE LET THEM GO AND HIRE ANOTHER CREW! I GUARANTEE THEY WILL WORK TOGETHER WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS! CANDICE IS A LOOSE CANNON JUST LIKE HER MOM NIT TRYING TO TALK ABOUT HER BUT IT’S TRUE! THIS IS A GOOD GROUP THAT WILL CARRY THE SHOW A LONG WAY! YOU WILL HAVE TO TAME CANDICE!

• Flower Child

November 10, 2020 at 7:13 am

Amen!! I concur!!!

14. Glenn

November 9, 2020 at 6:50 pm

I love Monique and her family get rid of wendy

15. Apria Mills

November 9, 2020 at 7:04 pm

I have never never comment on any reality show or shows for that matter. But here is my two cent, Gizelle needs to go, she brings absolutely NOTHING. (Not a person trust with anything, but yet wants to give the appearance of a good Christan… will sell out her mother if it benefits HER. Robyn is a nice person with something to bring, but never will because Gazelle will not let her, Gizelle controls her, which make Robyn look sad. Gizelle is a snake. Wendy, do not fit at all, but the thrust for fame and money will make you do anything. With all the degrees she has, she has not learned degrees do not make a person (ie, love, compassion, common sense, etc) however, a person get degrees. She has accomplished much, but now people will look at her differently, a very shallow person. She think she is better than, which is ok, so long as you don’t rub it in other people faces. GOOD BYE CANDIACE is a spoiled brat. I have enough crying, spoiled, brats here. Don’t need to see one on TV when I am trying to relax

16. Niecola

November 9, 2020 at 9:03 pm

Gazelle, needs 2 go integrate, just plan boring, Robbin, watching paint dry is better, Wendy, gotta go, ghetto as hell, & she’s thinks she’s better then the rest, if u got 2 say every other word what degree u got ur nuts, Candiance , got what was coming, she’s a sh-t starter, then what 2 hide, mean & evildoers, can’t believe Gazelle,Robbin, & Wendy are again mo Samuel, Wendy, Gazelle, & Robbin B Gone

17. G. Brown

November 9, 2020 at 9:32 pm

Candice is not as sweet as she pretends. Gazelle is not perfect. Robin stop letting Gazelle rule you. She good at keeping up mess. Wendy don’t fit the show to educated. Live and take people for who they are Ms PHD. You came from rags to riches.

18. Karyl Cohen

November 10, 2020 at 7:37 am

I cannot for 1 second tolerate Candia-s. I ansolutely love Monique! She is awesome. Her Motherin law reminds me of my x MIL.

19. Chelle

November 10, 2020 at 11:06 am

Gizelle,Robin , Wendy and,Cryndance need that bag. They aing going nowhezz. Ashley should have invited Mo. I gaurantee not nary one of them would get in her face. They can move on and have a good time. Or stay their broke azz at home.

20. B. Wilson

November 10, 2020 at 11:32 am

If you review the tape of the fight, it looks like Wendy is the one who threw the drink at Monique and, it also looks like she hit her while trying to defend Candiace. Wendy is the Dr. with all the degrees. She came after Ashley very aggressively because she brought her newborn Son with her and she said if the instructor touches her Son again, what she was going to do to him. Her husband did not make an aggressive statement. He just sat and watched his Son being trained.
    She does think she is better than so, I don’t understand why Mrs. ABCDE PhD is on the show. I look at MSNBC all day long and have never seen her on there. I have seen many other smart educated African American female commentators on the show but, never her. Perhaps she made one appearance and they did not want to use Mrs. PhD anymore. Candiace is a little Chihuahua, all bark no bite. She acted like a rugrat and threaten Ashley with a knife.
    She is a entitled b-tchy brat and runs her mouth too much. She just don’t know when to shut up. The nerve of her giving Karen an ultimatum to dismiss Monique because she did not feel she denounced her behavior which, she did, and side with her. Gizelle is the sh-t starting mean, jealous girl who back pedals when she is confronted. She is not bringing Jamal around the women because she is afraid he may see someone that look sexually appealing to him because she knows he is a hypocrite wh-remonger. She don’t trust him. Also, Gizelle is trying too hard to win him over. She is extremely overbearing because of her desparation to have a man in her life. It is not going to work, they will not be together for long. Once a cheater, always a cheater. He don’t even look sincere. He’s just riding on her 15 minutes of fame.

Monique keep the faith, you will come out the winner because you are the fans favorite. I also wish Ashley would realize she can’t trust her whoremongering husband. He’s using reverse psychology on her and she seems naive. I want to see Uncle have a man to mice talk with him.

• Marla Summers

November 10, 2020 at 12:29 pm

Thank You! You Said It All!

21. Trina

November 10, 2020 at 11:42 am

Way to go Andy

22. Trina

November 10, 2020 at 11:55 am

Way to go Andy! If Mouth All Mighty doesn’t want to work with Monique, she can go. She can take Wendy with her.

23. Bren

November 10, 2020 at 7:09 pm

Monique made a serious mistake, but somehow people seem to look over Candice smart mouth, arrogant, spoiled behavior. Shut your mouth if you can’t put up. Which clearly you can’t! You’re always bucking up and running off at the mouth against someone and you can’t beat a fly with one wing and 2 legs missing. Gizell your desperate middle age butt should probably be more afraid of “your man” and all those baby mommas. Robyn pay your darn taxes! Wendy, just go! Please! You’re not even a good fit for the show!

24. Nicolya

November 10, 2020 at 8:00 pm

I’m so sick of the Candice stuff girl just leave you act like you got yo ass Beat. The sticky notes and crying all the time I’m over you. Glad there plan didn’t work. Gazelle needs to have Several Seat’s

25. Brook Wagner

November 11, 2020 at 12:01 am

Gizelle, Candiace and Robyn must be crushed to know they FAILED!!! MONIQUE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE! THEY ARE SUCH HATERS! HYPOCRITES!I dont get Wendy staying? All she has is her 4 degrees she wont stop talking about!

26. Jo-Ann

November 11, 2020 at 12:37 am

I like Monique and I feel like Candiace is just a whiny %$#&@ who incites people and then acts like she did nothing wrong. Nobody is talking about Monique getting cut with a glass and it does appear that one or two of the other ladies were hitting on Monique. She admits she was wrong and I give her props for that, she’s a real woman. Candiace is just looking for sympathy. Who presses charges for getting their butt kicked? SHUT YOUR MOUTH!! And you were willing to put her in jail? Shame on you!!!

27. Mrs V

November 11, 2020 at 2:07 am

Omg PLEASE TAKE CANDICE OFF 🤬 with her Cry Baby A-s… She has No story line anyway… My Grandmother all ways say, Don’t let yo month get yo A-s Beat…

And as for Gazelle, She’s a First Lady Joke with a Hoe Monger Preacher Husband..
    Yo head so high up yo a-s 😂

28. N

November 11, 2020 at 3:08 am

What Monique did was reprehensible, immature and trashy. She attacked a former friend for no reason at all (by her own admission) and then fed lies to the media in order to manipulate the narrative for an entire year prior to the S5 premiere. She sicced her paid bloggers to engage in cyber bullying of Candiace, and then turned around to create a song where she floats about the attack. If she’s back on for S6, I won’t be watching. She should be terminated, no matter how you feel about Candiace.

• Just Saying

November 11, 2020 at 3:56 am

You honestly sound like a hypocritical Candiace supporter. If Monique needs to be fired for assaulting Candiace, then Candiace needs to be fired for assaulting Ashley last season. Throwing a knife at someone is assault. You know that right? But you didn’t call for Candiace to be fired last year, did you? Cut the BS. I’m still waiting for one of you to provide evidence of Monique paying bloggers to defend her. Like Candiace, you Candiace supporters live in an alternate reality. It’s like you can’t fathom that people truly don’t like Candiace even though there are multiple instances of her being homophobic, transphobic, anti-black, and calling babies ugly when she’s criticized for her behavior on TV. No one has to be paid to dislike Candiace. Her terrible actions on the internet have been noticed by the viewers since her first season. There’s even a post on here of her own mother telling black women they have multiple baby daddies and work call center jobs on Twitter. So Candiace learned her disrespectful and hateful ways from her mother. You need a stronger judgment of character, dear.

• Yeah I Said It!

November 11, 2020 at 9:32 am

Why do y’all pretend Candiace isn’t violent too? And why do y’all pretend like Candiace isn’t unlikable and bloggers aren’t still regular people who like and dislike people for free like everyone else? LOL.

• Rebecca

November 11, 2020 at 12:37 pm

N, it’s also reprehensible and trashy for Candiace to assault Ashley with a knife, but that’s exactly what she did last season. Where was your outrage then? You people have no idea how silly you all look demanding one violent woman be fired for assaulting another violent woman. No one takes you people seriously. Not even Andy it seems. And good because the hypocrisy and delusions are exhausting. You can’t be high and mighty if you’re going to ignore Candiace’s violent behaviors.

29. Trina

November 11, 2020 at 7:45 am

Didn’t Candice admit that, she, Giselle, Robin, and a producer had a dinner meeting to discuss how to get rid of Monique? Correct me if wrong. She said that they discussed rumors that could be said about Monique cheating on Chris and the baby not being his. Sure there were other things discussed to attempt. Sounds like some work went into these plans.
    Recall at the Wendy’s event, Giselle said “we don’t want her going to jail ” and Candice replied “we don’t?”
    Planning gone wrong.

30. Lisa

November 11, 2020 at 10:04 am

Candace talks too much and Monique pulled her card. Surprisingly Karen and Ashley were the only two ladies that had Monique’s back. Really if anyone needs to he fired from the show it’s Candace. Wendy is another cast member who has no added value to the show. In my opinion she is another cast member who needs the fired.

31. Blackberry4eva

November 11, 2020 at 10:40 am

I just can’t wait for the reunion! #TeamMonique

32. Julie

November 11, 2020 at 11:11 am

33. Shannon

November 11, 2020 at 11:13 am

What I don’t like about this show is the classism and anti-blackness. The way Candiace speaks about Monique is disgusting and I’ve seen that kind of language be repeated on the internet by her fans. It was also disgusting when she called Ashley a racial slur on Twitter. Black women should never get on the internet and use anti-black terminology about one another over a reality show. It’s never that serious. And people need to do better. This honestly turns me off from the show and makes me question even supporting it. It’s so low vibrational now. But once again, thank you Urban Belle for no longer allowing those terms to be repeated in the comments on here. For people to say Black Lives Matter and then turn around and willingly use anti-black terms to refer to one another is disheartening.

34. Rebecca

November 11, 2020 at 12:41 pm

Candiace’s supporters are some of the most hypocritical people. They are mad about Monique’s violence, but still defend Candiace’s violence to this day. This is exactly why Monique will not be fired. If violence was an issue, Candiace would have been fired last year. She’s lucky she wasn’t fired for her homophobic and transphobic comments.

• Tasha

November 11, 2020 at 1:19 pm

Candiace is a lot like Evelyn Lozada and her supporters are in denial just like Evelyn’s supporters are! Just like Evelyn, Candiace plays victim when she’s one of the most violent and nastiest people on the show. And her supporters stay downplaying everything she does but want Monique fired. Not happening!

35. Paticia Jackson

November 11, 2020 at 1:26 pm

I love Monique. If anybody should go, It should be Wendy First and all her three degrees, then Robin, whom I used to like, but is so hypocritical now (knowing she has nothing) Gizelle, who gossips about everybody, starts everything but won’t talk about her life, and lastly Candiace..she needs the job more than Robin, and her cry baby tactics should have worn off by now…How long before her pretending she is so emotionally upset over a little hair pull, is it because she feels humiliated or because she is just a spoiled little momma’s girl? She is taking this a little far..Get over it!! Se didn’t wind up in the hospital or the morgue..so put yo big girl panties on, and move on. You don’t have to be friends with Monique, but grow the heck up!! Now if these 4 were gone, I would not miss them….I love Karen and Monique, I have grown a new fondness for Ashley, and like her now, so that’s my story and i’m sticking to it!!!!

36. Silvia

November 11, 2020 at 2:17 pm

I understand that violence it is not the answer of a problem but Candice is very malicious person. She was horrible to Ashley and the other women and she was pushing and pushing Monique until she broke Monique. I think Candice needs to recognized that she was a bad person and now playing the victim it is not working. The other women are horrible too for not making Candice accountable for what she did. They are not fiends they are just there for the show.

37. Diva

November 11, 2020 at 4:08 pm

Andy knows what’s up. Bravo would be a fool to shake up this cast. It’s perfect the way it is. Now I do think it wouldn’t hurt to bring Katie back on as a friend. She’s good TV too. I just wish people would stop taking the whole Candiace and Monique situation so seriously. Neither one of them needs to be fired because they are both entertaining in their own way.

38. Peachy

November 11, 2020 at 5:08 pm

I agree. Leave the cast as it is.