Quantcast
Wendy Williams Calls out Robyn Dixon for Her Comments About Karen Huger

Urban Belle Magazine

Wendy Williams Calls out Robyn Dixon for Her Comments About Karen Huger

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Karen Huger’s photos were a hot topic.

When it comes to Wendy Williams, you can always count on her to speak her mind. She keeps up with the current reality shows and she gives her opinions on “The Wendy Williams Show.” Recently, she had some things to say about “Real Housewives of Potomac.” In particular, she didn’t like the comments Robyn Dixon made about Karen Huger.

In addition to Robyn alleging that Karen said she “doesn’t like Ray’s d*ck,” Robyn also criticized Karen’s photos from the Embellished Photoshoot.

Robyn said she was going for a more “youthful” look. According to Gizelle Bryant, Karen, who is the oldest housewife on the show, isn’t able to deliver youthfulness.

Wendy Williams had some words for Robyn Dixon.

Well, Wendy addressed this.

She said, “The shade of it all. So Karen is 57 and Karen looks great. Karen…she’s really modeling like a model. She’s showing your hat right over there. Like, I’m mad at Robyn for this ageism. She’s showing your hat, she’s got good hair, she’s got on a nice piece. And a little sliver of cleavage like everything people want to see on your website to sell these hats.”

Wendy continued, “And then look here, I’ve seen more double chins on you younger housewives than I see on the Grande Dame. And if you didn’t like how Karen looked in it, you could have airbrushed her picture ever so slightly and not said a word about it.”

And she wrapped it up with, “Karen is as cute, if not cuter. That’s all.”

Karen appreciated Wendy’s comments. She reposted the video on her Instagram page, and wrote, “Cant wait to hang out with @wendyshow. We will be talking ageism, breaking the circle of hate and elevating & celebrating sisterhood. #RHOP 🔥 Thursday 10 am est #tunein.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Karen Huger (@officialkarenhuger)

November 18, 2020 at 4:03 pm

It’s amazing how awful Robyn becomes when she gets around Gizelle.

• Jack

November 18, 2020 at 10:34 pm

I totally agree. She does whatever she says.

• Mary Lawson

November 18, 2020 at 11:40 pm

I feel sorry for Robyn ,in my opinion she can’t think for herself Gizzele has to kick her foot before she can speak , so Robyn if u don’t have your own storyline u will be gone just like Teddi was and messey Gizzele will still be on the show and I don’t see why Ashley and Karen fool with y’all I never seen grown ladies like y’all that keeps up so much mess.

• Ditra Hudson

November 19, 2020 at 2:04 am

IF THE YOUTH IS HER TARGETED DEMOGRAPHIC OFCOURSE @RobinDixon IS GOING TO USE YOUTHFUL MODELS ….!!!

• Debra

November 19, 2020 at 3:05 am

Umm, Gizelle is 50 years old sis.

• Blackrose

November 19, 2020 at 7:09 am

Haha exactly and nothing youthful about those hats

• Pat

November 19, 2020 at 11:09 pm

Girl bye
        I don’t know what you call youth, but neither one of them (Robyn or Gizelle) fits that bill

• Trina

November 19, 2020 at 11:46 pm

If youths are her target market she should have used youthful models and not 33 to 57 year old ladies. Just saying.

• Barbara Chatman

November 19, 2020 at 5:26 pm

I just ordered a cap from Robyn’s collection. I’m over 50…I winer if she thinks I’m too old to wear her caps. I feel some kind of way about this!

• Denise

November 19, 2020 at 7:03 pm

WELL STATED!!

2. Lay Lay

November 18, 2020 at 4:05 pm

None of these women are all that young. Gizelle literally just turned 50. So I don’t get the ageism they keep spewing about Karen.

• Honey

November 18, 2020 at 4:24 pm

Thank you! The ageism is so corny!

• What?

November 18, 2020 at 5:50 pm

50???????

• Debra

November 19, 2020 at 3:05 am

Yep, Gizelle is 50. So I don’t know why she’s so ageist towards Karen.

• BeeCee

November 19, 2020 at 4:33 pm

And Robyn is 41 also not a spring chicken!

3. Char

November 18, 2020 at 5:01 pm

Coming for Karen is equivalent to coming for my momma. Don’t do it.

4. Lovely

November 18, 2020 at 5:03 pm

I don’t understand why it’s Karen’s age they always try to shade her for. It’s a blessing to grow older. It’s not something you shame someone for. Gizelle and Robyn are really irritating me this season. This is the first season for me that I don’t like either one of them. It’s been way too much with them this season. They have been meaner than usual.

• BeeCee

November 19, 2020 at 4:35 pm

I’ve never shyed away from telling my age when asked – getting older beats the he– out of the alternative!

5. Korri

November 18, 2020 at 5:04 pm

Wow!! I could never stand them with their wrinkled dried up looking selves. Karen looked really good. They are mad because she won’t side with them. Gizelle is a geriatric mean girl. Get out of here!! I was going to buy several hats for gifts, but not now!!!

6. B

November 18, 2020 at 5:49 pm

Neither one of them are anything to write home about. Karen looks good has fashion sense and is a good classy person. Gizelle nor Robin have any class and they d-mn sure don’t have fashion sense. They both wear clothes that my mother wouldn’t wear and she’s 75. Just saying!!

7. Trina

November 18, 2020 at 6:10 pm

They both look the same age as Karen. The comments were uncalled for, but that is what Robin and Giselle do.

8. Renee

November 18, 2020 at 6:22 pm

Gizelle Robin and Candiace “The Witches of Eastwick” I can’t stand them. Especially Gizelle and Candiace.

9. Vickie

November 18, 2020 at 9:00 pm

Karen is Beautiful and dress way better than the two green eyed bandits. Their Jealous of Karen because she has self Respect has her self together. I swear the green eyed bandits shop at thrift store. Those caps she’s lucky to have Karen to model those dollar store caps Karen brought Class something the green eyed bandits don’t have!!!

10. Natalie

November 18, 2020 at 10:15 pm

Why is Robyn so pressed about Karen and Ray having/not having sex 🤔? Doesn’t she need to be focused on her own life? Why isn’t she married yet? Why are both Robyn and Gizelle recycling men? So many questions for the busy bmodies.

11. Sweetthing

November 18, 2020 at 10:55 pm

Gazelle is tie and have a very jealous spirit about her and robin those hats is nothing new wallgreen had

those same hat five years ago their nothing special about them. and ya can get off Mrs Karen because she is a baddest and sophisticated lady on the show you and Robin is jealous of Karen and Monique and please tell ms Wendy ( ugmo) their are many black lady’s with a Dr. Degree and we are tie or hearing about her degree’s ya can leave Ashley alone to.

12. Pat

November 18, 2020 at 11:13 pm

Robyn and Gizelle thought they were making Karen look bad, but they really made themselves look so petty and small. Karen looked beautiful and classy and made those dime store hats look so much better. I wouldn’t buy any trash that either one of them were selling, but I did buy the Karen’s Fragrance (La’Dame) from Bloomingdales and it’s amazing!!

13. Moni

November 19, 2020 at 8:35 am

I don’t understand how people can wake up and decide to be mean. Like, Herat joy do you get of being mean and spiteful. Robin and Gizelle are miserable and they’re behavior is despicable. Getting older is natural and something that should be embraced. And I hate to say it, but they look older than what they are. What they said about Karen’s pictures was uncalled for and I thought she looked really nice.

14. Swells

November 19, 2020 at 10:12 am

If Robyn wanted youthful she should have only used Candice and Ashley. There’s nothing youthful about Gizelle’s ugly green-eyed spirit; Wendy’s “I got 100 degrees” arrogant behind isn’t model material, in my opinion. Nothing special about Robyn’s hats/caps, embellished hats/caps can be purchased at any Asian hair store and Walmarts. I really find this group of messy women, dysfunctional in the girlfriend department. I wouldn’t trust Gizelle and her shyt starting behind, with her sidekick Robyn, as far as I could throw them. Robyn has a mean side to her which I’ve seen. She’s been up in Ashley’s face most aggressively, Gizelle isn’t going to bust a sweat, all mouth. She throws the rock, then hides her hand. When Karen called Candace out about her slick mouth, she hit the nail on the head. Then Wendy slithered down the steps into the conversation. My fav this year is Karen…has the most class. Lately Gizelle has been on other programs and I immediately change the channel. I find her credibility at a zero. Well I guess that’s sloppy @$$ reality t.v. for you. These shows are beginning to show so much dysfunction and unhealthy behavior there missing the entertainment mark. Starting my New Year with a new t.v.selection of shows.

• JrzShoreLady

November 20, 2020 at 12:52 pm

I do enjoy Porsha disagreeing with Gizelle all the time on Bravo Chat room & never backing down, especially when it’s about Monique.

15. Scorpio13

November 19, 2020 at 11:54 am

Let’s be honest Robyn was never going to use Karen in the photo’s. I’m sure there were other photo’s but Robyn just picked those to show. The photo’s weren’t bad it’s those ugly a$$ hat’s.

16. DrizzleK

November 19, 2020 at 1:04 pm

Robyn, Gizelle, nor Ashley need to even be talking about Karen’s husband. Correct me if I’m wrong but, weren’t Jamal, Juan, and Michael sticking and moving everything but them at one time or another.

17. Ms. Jackson

November 19, 2020 at 2:57 pm

What the f-ck is wrong with being 57? Robyn and Gizelle have the dumbest reads and shade. Karen looks great. Your life doesn’t end when you get in your 50s. Karen looks good and she’s making some good business moves. You can’t hate on that sh-t.