Entertainment

Andy Cohen Says Monique Samuels Handled Business at the Reunion with Binder of Receipts

Photo Credit: Bravo

The fallout from Monique Samuels and Candiace Dillard’s altercation continues.

Real Housewives of Potomac” is having one of its most controversial seasons yet. The fallout from Monique Samuels and Candiace Dillard’s altercation has been a lot to process. Viewers have been discussing the situation on social media since last year. Interestingly enough, fans of the show aren’t the only ones who have chosen sides. So have most of the other cast members. At this point, Gizelle Bryant, Wendy Osefo, and Robyn Dixon are Team Candiace. And Ashley Darby is Team Monique. She even wrote a character statement to help Monique file a countersuit against Candiace.

As for Karen Huger, she said she would remain neutral. But Candiace and others believe she’s actually siding with Monique.

Gizelle Bryant was a target at the reunion.

So with Ashley and Karen refusing to ice Monique out of the group, both have become targets themselves. Interestingly enough, Monique may have gotten even at the reunion. Gizelle said that Monique would be the one in the hot seat, however, Gizelle was the one who got called out the most.

It’s now been revealed that Monique came to the reunion with a binder full of receipts. Recently, Andy Cohen discussed this. And he said Monique’s receipts were so damaging that he’s never seen anything like it before.

1. Ms. Jackson

December 7, 2020 at 11:49 am

I think Monique has reached the point of no longer giving a f-ck. Good for her.

• Twirl

December 7, 2020 at 11:53 am

Right! They have hated her since she said she has four homes!

• Valerie

December 7, 2020 at 12:09 pm

And I don’t understand that because isn’t the whole point of Housewives to throw shade and show off the luxurious life?

• Tanya Bey

December 7, 2020 at 12:33 pm

Yasssssss

2. Diva

December 7, 2020 at 12:01 pm

I think Karen, Monique, and Ashley were supposed to be the villains this season but they have annoyed me the least this season. And that’s huge for me considering all three have annoyed me a lot in the past. I am ready to move on from the fight, and Gizelle and Monique need to just be honest and accept they will never like each other.. So what’s next? We need some new storylines next season.

• Queen

December 7, 2020 at 12:33 pm

New storylines are definitely needed.

• Raintree

December 7, 2020 at 4:26 pm

That is Gizelle storyline. She is boring and don’t want to include that pastor. She is jealous of Monique. I can’t wait for the reunion.

• X

December 10, 2020 at 2:29 pm

3. Sassy

December 7, 2020 at 12:02 pm

I think all of them have a pass and it was time for everyone of them to get what they deserve. Candace mouth would not have lasted a day with some girls I know. She better be glad all she got was her wig pulled. Hats off to Monique and Wendy need to sit her no a-s pencil shape down with her ugly self. Tell her to stop spray her hairline black all the way to her eyebrows.

• Naomi mcmillian

December 9, 2020 at 12:09 am

Candace is a messy immature phony witch a d gizle is a piece of work , Monique ro k they world,Wendy makes me itch

• X

December 10, 2020 at 2:34 pm

To raintreea The jealousy nonsense is really getting old. I really do not believe there is any jealousy on Gizelle end, and never was.

4. Babygirl

December 7, 2020 at 12:06 pm

So Chris Samuels wasn’t the only husband who went off. Interesting.

5. Oprah's Wig

December 7, 2020 at 12:16 pm

I am ready. I just want to see what all comes out.

6. Shay

December 7, 2020 at 12:37 pm

Cannnot wait! Monique is the MVP for organizing those damn receipts! Cant wait till she cracks Gizelle, Candice and Robyn face!!BOOM!!

7. Karen Simmons

December 7, 2020 at 12:55 pm

Yes yes and yes, I am thrilled that Monique is gonna let loose on the reunion. And I’m kind of proud of they way Ashley and Karen handled the situation. As for Gizelle I’m glad shes getting blasted because she has always thought that her stuff was Mr.Clean, squeaky clean and it’s not. Shes always throwing shade at someone she is no friend to nobody and Robyn better wake the h-ll up and realize that Gizelle shades her too. As for Candace I’m over the altercation geez girl you just got your wig shifted she didnt pull your hair as to where she grabbed your roots and scalp out,but you out here crying and getting mad at people because they are not on your side. You want her to be remorseful and take accountability for her actions but you downplay your part LIKE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH you say stuff and then when you get popped in your mouth you wanna run and tell mommy , shes lucky it wasn’t me because I would dragged her 7 ways to Sunday face first I bet you’ll learn then to keep your shut especially if you ain’t gonna bust a grape! As for Wendy shes boring she needs to go no one wants to hear about 5 degrees enough already because you have that doesnt make you better than anyway else so yeah take a seat and take it away from me.

8. Peachy

December 7, 2020 at 6:21 pm

As much as Monique has been lied on, I can’t even say I blame her.

9. ATL

December 7, 2020 at 6:31 pm

Most of the women on RHOP hate Monique. She should just embrace that and drag all of them here on out. There’s nothing she can ever do to make them like her. It was a done deal when she said she had four homes.

• SimplyMe823

December 24, 2020 at 6:26 am

Giselle is the ring leader in the Monique hate squad. Robyn just blindly follows Giselle. Candiace meeds to grow the h-ll up. Wendy needs to mind the business that pays her.

10. Troll

December 7, 2020 at 6:43 pm

What I’m noticing about RHOP is whenever Monique returns the energy she gets from these messy chicks, they can’t handle it and play victim. I agree with Ms. Jackson. Monique is out of f-cks to give and I ain’t even mad at it.

11. Idele

December 7, 2020 at 8:48 pm

HEY CANDACE “DON’T BRING A KNIFE, TO A GUN FIGHT” U WILL LOSE ALL THE TIME, CRY BABY😂😭🤐🤫🥺🤣😭🤣😉

• Scorpio13

December 8, 2020 at 1:41 am

LMAO

12. Trina

December 8, 2020 at 1:04 pm

When you organize,collect,and color code you are ready for the battle and to win the war. Poor Giselle and Robin. (Robin because she follows Giselle) Monique was right not playing with the ladies, took her power back.

13. Ms.Jem

December 8, 2020 at 4:50 pm

I don’t like Wendy she look like a fool with that black dye around the edges of her hair and always putting her two cents in when Candice start yelling at somebody Wendy have to always kiss Candice a–.Robin always agree with everything that Giselle say it appears Robin cannot think without Giselle they’re boring and should be replaced

14. Quay

December 10, 2020 at 2:45 pm

Big ugly as_ Chris Samuels need to stay out of the womens disputes and let his wife handle it she’s doing a good job by herself she doesn’t need his help.

• Cole

December 10, 2020 at 5:41 pm

You sound real pressed that a good man is taking up for his wife. Girl get on with that. Once they brought his kid into it, it became his business.