Entertainment

Karen Huger’s Hairstylist Slams Robyn Dixon & Gizelle Bryant

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Karen Huger had drama at her wig launch party.

Real Housewives of Potomac” star Karen Huger received some criticism about her wig shift party. While she intended to debut her new wig line, there was plenty of drama that overshadowed the new venture. Robyn Dixon was one of the biggest critics of the event. While she and the others took issue with Karen having Monique Samuels show up before the event started, Robyn also had plenty to say about the venue.

Karen decided to throw the event at Steven Thomas’ salon. Steven is Karen’s hairstylist and she worked with him to create the wig line.

On the show, Robyn said the salon was in a “strip mall.” And it was small.

However, Robyn said a lot more on the After Show. Robyn said that the salon was a “shoebox.”

Robyn Dixon’s comments didn’t sit well with Steven Thomas.

While discussing why the party just didn’t impress her to Gizelle Byrant, Robyn said, “I wasn’t expecting Karen to invite us to a place…like that. It just didn’t feel very Karen-ish. The Grande Dame of Potomac and we’re all the way on the other side of town. At a strip mall like…”

She continued, “Like you literally have people traveling from wherever they live to come to this shoebox and you leave early from your own party. That’s so rude, first of all.”

Interestingly enough, Karen’s hairstylist Steven responded to Robyn’s shade. He didn’t hold back either.

1. Old School

December 1, 2020 at 1:21 pm

I just find it odd how Robyn and Gizelle are so critical of everyone else when they have the most dysfunctional lives on the show.

• Queen

December 1, 2020 at 2:04 pm

Well said.

• Ingrid

December 2, 2020 at 9:55 pm

2. Marla Summers

December 1, 2020 at 1:31 pm

Steven you go boy! Icetead both of those green eyed lizards🤣🤣

• Sheryl

December 1, 2020 at 5:17 pm

Now that was a good one. I agree

• Mary

December 2, 2020 at 11:59 am

Hmmm. Ladies! I know yall came for the wrong person. Basic shade class 101. Sweep in your house before speaking on anyone else’s home.
        THANK YOU STEVEN FOR KEEPING IT 100% REAL. IT WAS TRUTH 102. AND WENDY YOU ARE NEXT. WITH UR SIMPLE MINDED DEGREES! SIT DOWN. NEXT.

3. Natalie

December 1, 2020 at 2:18 pm

I was like 😆 reading Steven’s quotes. Robyn came for the wrong one after attempting to take a jab at s real business man’s place of business. Did the brother shut it all of the way down or what?
    Gizelle was on the map 🗺 too. No hiding for her neither.
    Somebody had to do it.

• Marla Summers

December 1, 2020 at 2:54 pm

Yes he did shut them down.

4. Let's be kind

December 1, 2020 at 3:04 pm

I don’t think she was actually going after jis business or him. I think he just got offensive because she said the event was in a small strip mall. Not that itwasnot anice place to have a hair Salon. That Karen always tries to make herself grandeur than life. She would have chosen a more or grandiose place with live models and the hair on pedestals in glass cases etc. I just don’t think she was throwing shade at him or his business or his work at all. I thought they complimented him and said this was all him and not Karen. I think he slayed it and the mastermind.

• Oprah’s Wig

December 1, 2020 at 3:35 pm

Describing someone’s business as a “shoebox” is actually very disrespectful and damaging to a brand. Robyn was wrong. And she’s been wrong a lot this season. I don’t know what her issue is this season but she’s been very nasty for some reason.

• Sherry

December 2, 2020 at 3:40 pm

Yeah they were going after him and he put them in their place.

5. Quay

December 1, 2020 at 3:32 pm

I can see why he attacked Robyn, because she was critical of his businesses, if I were Robyn I would shut up, he pretty much ripped her apart, but I did not understand the attack on Gizelle, she wasn’t there. Karen was cold-blooded the way she left them all standing there I was wondering if she set them up to leave them in the cold because she had made plans for her and Ray to go to dinner.

6. Yeah I Said It!

December 1, 2020 at 6:15 pm

A shoebox though? Yikes.

7. Trina

December 2, 2020 at 1:43 pm

Ooh! Steven told Robin. Robin is always negative about Karen and everything she does.
    Robin said that Karen didn’t make the wigs, but Steven did. She doesn’t make the hats herself, she just embellished them.
    Giselle got some heat because she and Steven have had words before and she being messy put it on the show as why she was not going to support the wig launch. She was not going to support her anyway.
    None of them saw Monique so that was a none issue.

8. Sister girl from New Jersey

December 2, 2020 at 3:31 pm

Everyone should grow up and be kind…some friends you are….with those people as friends…who needs enemies…black sisters try to lift each other up

9. Shay

December 2, 2020 at 5:44 pm

Robin..YOU of all people dress as if you spend a LOTTTTT of time shopping in a strip mall, so not sure why you tryna throw jabs at someone’s business. Ain’t nothin wrong with a business location if it’s successful. What’s yo claim to fame otha than being Dizzy Gizzys lap dog? Sellin cheap lookin hats to pay off 90,000 cause yo hubby clearly said on camera “That’s on you”. Boo you betta sit yo simple butt down somewhere!

10. Ms. Jackson

December 2, 2020 at 6:53 pm

People are sick of Robyn’s sh-t.

11. AKC

December 2, 2020 at 7:42 pm

Hee!Hee! I agree he told those two green eyed evil itches off! Someone, please get Wendy the oogly witch next! Now, I will go back to sipping my tea! Lol!

• Marla Summers

December 2, 2020 at 9:12 pm

Now that is funny Wendy the oogly witch! Yes she has degrees 4th degree yougly😅😅

12. Tanya w

December 2, 2020 at 11:11 pm

More as I see it Candace is a big baby she talks all that smack talk about everybody and everything so now that she got what was coming to her she’s crying like a big coward and a big baby he didn’t cry and I don’t feel sorry for her and F any bases there and say they feel sorry for her I don’t see it call me a little crazy maybe I’m just Eveline but I’m not as far as him Gisele and Robin y’all are just too envious of very not have too much envy for and make someone else’s day that y’all are just jealous because you’re both both of those men that you claim that you’re gonna be married to they don’t really want you because you’re selling your man is out there having babies with everybody and he’s a pastor give me a break with that nonsense please Monique is the most sincere person also Robin I like her too because she says was ever on her mind so when she tells the truth sorry but I have to be hypocritical and just envious of others peoples happiness so just sayYou guys just need to sit down and keep a lid on it OK so and I do like caring also

13. Sabrina McNeal

December 3, 2020 at 9:31 am

I think Pinocchio and the Diva needs to work a little harder on the drag wigs theyre illiugh and that’s my opinion him coming for a female is basic get you a bigger business and then throw shade bo-diva

• Hershey

December 3, 2020 at 9:56 am

Y’all really need to stop acting like women can come for gay men but gay men can’t respond. This man has every right to respond. And speaking of him needing to get a “bigger business” before he throws shade, sweetie, where is your business? I think you need to follow your own rules first. Hate on this man if you want, but so far, he has a lot more than the people hating on him. This includes Robyn and Gizelle.

14. yneedcouk

December 8, 2020 at 4:28 am

Did the brother shut it all of the way down or what