Entertainment

Monique Samuels Gets Even with Gizelle Bryant

Photo Credit: Bravo

Monique Samuels is being iced out.

Real Housewives of Potomac” is in the middle of an explosive season. Of course, fans of the show have been talking about Monique Samuels and Candiace Dillard’s altercation since last year. It’s a controversial topic that has even divided the rest of the cast. While it makes sense that Candiace doesn’t want to film with Monique, many viewers are questioning why Gizelle Bryant, Robyn Dixon, and Wendy Osefo are icing out Monique. In fact, Gizelle even said that being around Monique isn’t a good look for her at this point. And she has to be careful to protect not only her image but Jamal Bryant’s as well. As a result of this comment, a lot of viewers have been calling out Gizelle on social media. They feel she’s been a bit hypocritical.

Regardless, Candiace wants even more support. And she’s not happy that Ashley Darby wrote a character statement to help Monique’s countersuit against Candiace.

Karen Huger stands her ground.

Candiace also takes issue with Karen Huger. In fact, she doesn’t feel as if Karen has shown her enough support after the altercation. Karen disagrees, and she says she’s been trying to stay neutral. She also reminded Candiace that she had her back after Candiace threw a butter knife at Ashley. So she’s not about to abandon Monique now that she’s having her most controversial season on the show.

After an explosive season finale, fans can expect the drama to carry right into the reunion. Bravo released the first look. And plenty of tea was spilled.

1. Yeah I Said It!

December 4, 2020 at 1:09 pm

I don’t know about everyone else but this preview was kind of bland. Something tells me the best parts happen in the last two parts of the reunion.

• Tea

December 4, 2020 at 1:18 pm

Yeah Gizelle doesn’t get dragged until like the last hour or so they said.

• Yeah I Said It!

December 4, 2020 at 2:34 pm

Makes sense. I can’t wait to see it. LOL.

• julyol1972

December 4, 2020 at 1:31 pm

You know they’re gonna stretch this ish out to keep us watching. I’m tuning in mainly to see if Monique drags Giselle for pushing her during the altercation with Candiace at the barn. And to see if Candiance is called the fck out for her constant hypocrisy and lack of tears….those tear ducts have been working overtime. Lol

• Yeah I Said It!

December 4, 2020 at 2:36 pm

They said Monique and Karen handled business. I sure hope they did because the hypocrisy has been too much this season. Even Kenya and Porsha didn’t drag out their altercation like this. LOL.

December 4, 2020 at 1:11 pm

Gizelle and Jamal don’t really act like they’re in a real relationship.

• Scorpio13

December 8, 2020 at 2:04 am

Cause it is a FA storyline.

3. Ms. Jackson

December 4, 2020 at 1:17 pm

Monique is out of f-cks to give and I don’t blame her.

4. Tea

December 4, 2020 at 1:20 pm

They left a lot out of this preview y’all. I know it looks lackluster but trust me…just wait on it!

5. Ugh!

December 4, 2020 at 1:21 pm

The trailer is weak.

This reunion will only be entertaining if every single cast member gets dragged! I am sick and tired of cast members instigating fights and not being called out! The cast is beginning to look like a group of scared women who are afraid to call each other out.

My hope is that this reunion is better then this entire season. I need these ladies to grow spine!

6. Natalie

December 4, 2020 at 1:43 pm

Popcorn 🍿 and Moscato 🍷 will be waiting for this. Let the truth, lies and whatever come forth.

7. Team Fair

December 6, 2020 at 12:14 am

I can give two spit about Candiace and her TEARLESS cries. Chile, please!

8. Team Fair

December 6, 2020 at 12:17 am

I am ALL for Chris Samuels AND shutting down the rumors about his family. Funny, how ALL the ladies who had so much to say — went mute when Chris stomps into the room demanding answers!

• Scorpio13

December 8, 2020 at 2:07 am

I hope Chris takes care of business. You know BD Chris will be quiet.

9. Shay

December 6, 2020 at 12:32 pm

Cannot wait! Got my Pinnacle Whip and cranberry juice ready for tonight’s finale!!

• Annoyed

December 6, 2020 at 4:12 pm

You go way to far when you do or say things that can affect a child. Somewhere down the road little Chase will hear about or see this and he will ask about. Whoever started the rumor or why the rumor was started is irrelevant you should not intentional hurt someone’s child for a F**king paycheck or to get someone kicked off of a show or whatever the reason was. You as an adult decided to air your dirty laundry out on tv for the world to see but leave innocent kids that do not belong to you alone. Monique and Chris needs to drag all that was involved in that ish. Where did they get them ugly a** dresses???

• Scorpio13