Entertainment

Monique Samuels Responds to Andy Cohen’s Comments on the RHOP Reunion Backlash

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Monique Samuels and Candiace Dillard’s fallout played out on RHOP.

Real Housewives of Potomac” star Monique Samuels’ altercation with Candiace Dillard was one of the hottest topics on the show. The women used to be friends, but things went sour after Monique mended things with Ashley Darby. Candiace would later say that she felt as if Monique used her as a ladder to get back in a good place with Ashley. At the time, Ashley Darby and Candiace were beginning to have a lot of problems.

Things between Monique and Candiace only worsened after Gizelle Bryant told Monique that Candiace was getting closer to Charrisse Jackson Jordan after their fallout.

And the timing of it made it seem as if Candiace was trying to get at Monique. At least in Gizelle and Ashley’s opinion.

After the altercation took place, sides were chosen. And outside of Ashley and Karen Huger, the other women didn’t really want anything to do with Monique.

Gizelle even said she would no longer be around Monique because that would be harmful to her image, as well as Jamal Bryant’s image.

Ashley felt like this was a bit hypocritical seeing as the other women didn’t ice Candiace out after she threw a butter knife at Ashley.

Monique Samuels feels she was a target.

Apparently, Monique agrees. On her YouTube channel, she discussed the situation and her departure from the show. And she said that she believes the women would have been willing to mediate the issue if Monique wasn’t involved.

She said, “It could have been anybody else but me.”

Monique continued, “Other people wouldn’t have got the same treatment. I honestly believe that had two other people been involved in any type of altercation on our show, it would have been a come to Jesus moment. It would have been, ‘Let’s fix this, let’s ask help these women out.’ You know, ‘Let’s get us back together and get us back on the same page.’ And it just didn’t happen as it pertained to me because there was a clear agenda here.”

She also said that it’s like people were waiting for her to make a bad decision.

“It was like, yes she finally screwed up. Let’s get her out of here.”

However, she’s thankful she was able to leave on her own accord, “But the great thing for me was at least I was able to leave on my own terms. That feels very empowering. I was able to make that decision and move forward and I feel very good about it. I feel like a thousand bricks have been taken off of me. And I just feel excited about the future whatever that holds.”

Monique also responded to Andy Cohen’s comments. He recently said that he was tougher on Candiace than the reunion showed. Well, Monique didn’t see it that way.

January 8, 2021 at 2:25 pm

Yeah Monique is done and happy to be free. This just reminds me of how toxic these shows are. At a certain point, it’s not fun anymore. And people don’t enjoy doing them anymore. I think Nene was over RHOA and hated doing it but her ego wouldn’t allow her to walk away from the money. But all money isn’t good money.

• Pearl

January 8, 2021 at 2:42 pm

I think they all get tired of being on a reality show eventually too. It’s so negative. Every season you’re paid to fight and bicker with people you don’t really vibe with like that outside of a check. But some of them don’t want to leave because they don’t think they can make the same type of money doing something else.

• Yeah I Said It!

January 8, 2021 at 10:29 pm

Interesting observation. I will say I remember Funky Dineva saying that Quad’s whole thing about staying on Married to Medicine was that she didn’t think she could make that kind of money anywhere else. I think the best thing to do with this platform is to use it to start a successful business.

January 8, 2021 at 2:31 pm

I think it was obvious that violence wasn’t the true issue they had with Monique. They definitely didn’t kick Candiace to the curb after she threw a knife at Ashley and tried to fight her. They definitely didn’t kick Robyn to the curb after she threatened Ashley multiple times and went up to her restaurant wanting a fight. They also didn’t have an issue with Charrisse threatening Candiace and Ashley. They just wanted Monique off the show.

• Paula

January 8, 2021 at 3:39 pm

Very well said, you are on the target.

• Shay

January 8, 2021 at 4:12 pm

BOOM!! Exactly right!!

• Realness

January 8, 2021 at 10:32 pm

Of course violence wasn’t the issue. You ever notice that most of the people who call Monique violent watch other reality shows that feature violence like L&HH, BBWLA, RHOA, etc? Same thing with the rest of the RHOP cast. They were fine with violence and aggression from Candiace last season and Robyn from prior seasons. They don’t really care about violence. If they did, they wouldn’t be watching reality shows in the first place. Not to mention they get on these blogs/IG/Twitter and chew people out over a reality show. Flimsy morals. They just don’t like Monique. She triggers a lot of people because she’s actually a wealthy black housewife.

• Just Sayin

January 9, 2021 at 9:51 pm

True…but they didn’t kick Monique off the show when she took an umbrella to Robyn’s neck either. They’ve all been spared. And Andy was very clear when he said Monique would not be fired.
      “They” is really only Gizelle and Candance. And Candance is more embarrassed and hurt, so Monique and Candance battle is understandable.
      Sadly Gizelle never saw it for Monique.

• Debra

January 10, 2021 at 5:23 pm

Right, Right, So Right. Ashley and Karen watch out. You are next for not kissing Gizelle butt. She is messy and selfish!

3. Gigi

January 8, 2021 at 2:37 pm

Mature answer but I still feel Andy was biased. He definitely changed his approach after she said the check is little.

• Peachy

January 8, 2021 at 3:05 pm

This.

4. Get Busy

January 8, 2021 at 2:51 pm

Monique went out with a bang and on her own terms. Love it. I wish her well. Sometimes it’s just time to move on.

5. D

January 8, 2021 at 2:57 pm

They really dropped the ball losing any of the wives after such an epic season. I’m so disappointed.

6. Natalie

January 8, 2021 at 3:48 pm

Monique deserves a Super Bowl ring and MVP because sis did what those other heifers were thinking. Candiace is a big girl when on social media but a delicate butterfly on RHOP. SHE NEEDS TO CUT OUT ALL OF THE BULLSWANKEY!!! Monique doesn’t need that show just like Nene not needing RHOA. Both shows need not be supported any longer. Calling it quits.

7. And What?

January 8, 2021 at 4:06 pm

They blew the fight out of proportion. It shouldn’t have been the main storyline all season and producers should have pushed for a resolution. Sometimes people get in fights, especially on reality shows. It’s not that deep.

8. P

January 8, 2021 at 9:20 pm

They need to be more fair on these shows. Andy’s job is to be neutral at reunions. And producers shouldn’t have favorites. Let the show stay real and show it all.

9. Ty

January 8, 2021 at 9:21 pm

She’s a liar! Glad she’s gone!!! ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

• 100

January 8, 2021 at 10:07 pm

Ty and Ty alone, what did Monique lie about? From what I’ve observed, everything she has said has been proven to be true. I’ve noticed that the Monique haters call her a liar and it usually comes out that these people stan the actual liars on the show and they can never prove she lied. So again, Ty and Ty only, what did Monique lie about?

• Realness

January 8, 2021 at 10:36 pm

Monique hasn’t lied about anything. But based on your comment, I’m pretty sure you’re most likely a Candiace stan. It’s ironic for you people and Candiace to call Monique a liar when Candiace has told a lot of lies herself. And if you don’t stan Candiace, I’m sure it’s one of the other liars on the show you favor. The things y’all bash Monique for aren’t the real issues y’all have. It ain’t violence, it ain’t lies, because if it was you wouldn’t be a fan of anyone on the show. I mean, you wouldn’t watch it at all. None of these women are a symbol of good morals. It’s Monique’s lifestyle y’all have a problem with. If a black housewife who happens to be married to a black man isn’t broke or the breadwinner in her marriage, y’all get triggered. With all that said, the ratings better be stellar next season with all these celebratory comments I keep seeing. Y’all did the same thing when Nene left. Now look at the RHOA ratings.

• Yeah I Said It!

January 8, 2021 at 11:30 pm

“Monique’s a liar!”

Footage shows fight happened exactly like she said it did. LOL.

• X

January 10, 2021 at 11:33 am

Monique did lie by saying Candiace attacked her, when she did not, I am not a fan of Candiace, Monique flipped her hair up twice and Candiace flipped her collar, Monique planned this whole ordeal, and then Monique went into a wild rage and everything got out of control, she’s hood. You all looked at the show, you all hate Candiace and when you don’t like a person you are not going to give them fair judgement, you all want to go back to the incident about Ashley in which Candiace was wrong for that incident but you want to use that to justify what Monique did and that is bull*it. I’m not going to judge one incident based off of another. I do not dislike Monique but I believe she as wrong for what she did. Candiace should not have thrown a knife at Ashley, and Monique had no business putting her hands on Candiace no matter how horrible she is, nothing warrants you throwing knives or putting your hands on someone.

• 100

January 10, 2021 at 12:48 pm

Monique never said Candiace attacked her, so that’s a lie. And no, you don’t like Monique, which is fine and easily proven by your past comments on here. So just like you don’t like Monique, no one has to like Candiace. Funny how you call Monique hood but don’t describe Candiace the same way when she tried to fight Ashley and threw a knife at her. So let me get this straight, the other women on the show can be aggressive and violent but not be labeled hood. The white housewives can fight and not be labeled hood. But you’re calling out everyone else’s biases on here. Typical. This is everyone’s point. Y’all truly don’t have a problem with violence and aggression unless Monique is the perpetrator.

• X

January 10, 2021 at 5:11 pm

Oh please, it’s not that serious about Monique, you all talk about everyone being jealous of what Monique has that is not it. Karen Huger has more wealth than Monique and so does Ashley husband, so does Kandi Tucker and others, the problem is that you all come on this site and call out Gizelle, Robyn, Candiace, Wendy, and others for their wrong doing but you never call Monique on hers. Monique did say Candiace attacked her, so you are lying, go back and look at season 5, I said Monique was hood because she said herself she was hood so now I am getting back lash because I agreed with her.

• 100

January 10, 2021 at 5:23 pm

I didn’t say anything about anyone being jealous of Monique but you bringing that up lets me know that you’re triggered by that opinion. If that ain’t your ministry, why do you even care and bring it up when it’s not mentioned in the discussion we’re having? Karen and Ray do not have more money than Chris and Monique. If they did, Ray wouldn’t have been behind in his taxes and needing Karen to help him pay the bill. They also wouldn’t have had to move out of their first house in Potomac when Ray had money problems. Ashley and Michael live in a hot box condo and Michael’s money problems aren’t hard to pull up. They don’t have more money than Chris and Monique who can actually afford to live in Potomac and have no record of money issues. Of course, no one hates on Kandi because she’s considered a sugar momma who makes more money than her husband. She’s the breadwinner. What woman would be jealous of that? Even her own mother said Todd is just with Kandi for money. So again, who would be jealous of Kandi on RHOA? All the women on there are just like her, successful breadwinners outearning their men. According to stats, that’s the reality for most black women. Monique is a unicorn in that department.

People on here are calling out the hypocrisy. Now y’all all of a sudden care about violence. It was crickets before. How convenient.

I want you to name the episode from season 5 and type out the exact quote of Monique saying that Candiace attacked her. I’ll sit here and wait on it. As far as the hood thing goes, after Candiace called Monique hood, she said she’s not ashamed of where she came from. Just like Candiace, you’re using it as an anti-black insult and you wouldn’t dare give Candiace the same label even though she’s exhibited the same violence and aggression. So I’m waiting on you to call Candiace hood too. I’ll sit for that and the notifications are set. I’m seriously tired of the hypocrisy from you and others. You people are not as perfect as you say you are. Get off the soapbox.

• Longtime Lurker

January 10, 2021 at 5:43 pm

I’ve been on here a lot longer than others so I just wanted to respond to something. Now I usually just lurk, and I’ve been vocal about my preference for Gizelle. But I think you’re misreading things, X. Monique was not always liked by the readers and commenters on here. In fact, some of these same people couldn’t stand her. It was Gizelle they used to defend. Look at older posts. I kid you not Gizelle was a favorite on here. They felt Monique was wrong most of the time back then. The issue here is Monique went against Candiace this time. These people on here don’t like Candiace. They even dragged Candiace when she shaded Gizelle for getting child support. It’s not even really about everyone loving Monique. Candiace is a problematic person on and off the show, so they’re not going to defend her. She has told multiple people to die and kill themselves. Her mother has also made awful comments. These commenters are right to not jump on the Candiace sympathy train because she’s honestly the worst person on the show. The things she has said and done no one else on RHOP will ever do. You know I’m telling the truth. One of Candiace’s stans on here even told me that Gizelle is the evil one on the show. Makes you wonder if they just started watching the show this season. I had to correct her and remind her that Gizelle would never tell a sick person to die or fans of the show to kill themselves, nor would she be homophobic. Candiace is not the hill you want to die on baby. You don’t have to like Monique but I don’t understand why you’re defending Candiace. She’s an awful person. They said Gizelle was saved by edits, but I think it’s Candiace who was protected. So I understand why they aren’t sympathetic. With Monique gone, you’ll see more of Candiace’s ugliness sure enough.

• Hershey

January 10, 2021 at 6:20 pm

@ Longtime Lurker, Candiace is the most hated person on here as far as RHOP is concerned. And that’s for very good reasons!

• Valerie

January 10, 2021 at 6:50 pm

“So again, who would be jealous of Kandi on RHOA? All the women on there are just like her, successful breadwinners outearning their men. According to stats, that’s the reality for most black women. Monique is a unicorn in that department.” – 100, THANK YOU! That’s the real problem people have with Monique. She’s not any messier or flawed than anyone else on RHOP. A lot of people are mad to see a black woman marry well to a black man with no money problems. And she doesn’t make more money than her husband. She’s a real wealthy pampered, black housewife. I can’t stand that the two black housewives shows are mainly women with money problems, single/divorced, with basic lifestyles. It’s a slap in the face to the black community. Give us the fabulous life behind the gates that you give on the white shows.

• 100

January 10, 2021 at 8:33 pm

@ Longtime Lurker, Candiace is terrible sis. I can’t stand her or her stans. The fact that she still hasn’t apologized for what she said about that blogger is evil.

• Anonymous

January 10, 2021 at 9:02 pm

That’s so true. As soon as Gizelle and Candiace fall out again, a lot of people on here are going to be defending Gizelle and dragging Candice. Watch.

• X

January 10, 2021 at 7:49 pm

Ms. 100 you are the one who seems to be very triggered, you have written a whole chapter here, you talk about Todd marrying Kandi for money, Monique did not have any money when she married Chris. Start from the top of this blog site, people are always talking about others being jealous of Monique. Read all the other blogs about RHOP and that is the comment that always gets thrown out there. It is just ridiculous.

• X

January 10, 2021 at 7:58 pm

This comment is for longtime lurker, your point is well taken, if you read the first comment that I had stated, I said that I was not a fan of Candiace, I really don’t like Candiace ways, but I also like to be honest Monique started the fight she put her hands on Candiace, and now she is playing victim.

• 100

January 10, 2021 at 8:31 pm

@ X, If you aren’t a Candiace stan, I don’t have an issue with you. I truly do not like Candiace and I think she’s the worst person on RHOP. She has an evil spirit to me. I don’t feel anyone else on the show is evil. And I don’t like her stans because they are horrible just like her on the internet. So that’s who I come for on these posts. Just being honest. Anyway, you’re good with me. Didn’t mean to come for you. That hood comment made me think you liked that mean girl and bully Candiace because that’s how her stans talk. Everyone else’s stans are tolerable. Have a good night and see you on the next post.

• Twirl

January 10, 2021 at 1:54 pm

You’re a Nene fan though! She knocked a cameraman’s tooth out and chocked out Kim. Is she hood?!

• Yeah I Said It!

January 10, 2021 at 4:58 pm

Not you bringing up NeNe when you are nowhere to be found on the Kenya/Porsha activism posts. LOL.

• Gretta

January 10, 2021 at 7:56 pm

Very good point. I’ve noticed some NeNe, Mariah, etc. fans dragging Monique when other people they like have fought on TV too. It’s dumb to me. Monique and Candiace got into a fight. Ok so? It’s not that serious. People fight on TV all the time. And it brings in ratings. So it’s a lot of people faking outrage.

• Leslie

January 10, 2021 at 2:32 pm

Y’all have yet to prove Monique lied about anything and you had the entire season to do so. So bye yourself.

• Deeper Than That

January 10, 2021 at 5:43 pm

LOL Ladies, ladies…this is not your battle. Each person is going to side according to who they like.
        Doesn’t appear people can be objective with no hate for either.

At the end of the day, all season, they both lied to each other prior to the fight, lied on and about each other…with each not wanting to be the cause or “bad person”. Fighting to be right.

As per Monique saying herself…Candiace didn’t deserve it, because Monique was managing some deeper issues as mentioned to her pastor and during the reunion. As per Candiace although halfway playing, she went to far with her mouth.

As for the argument about the knife. Yes, Candiace threw a butter knife at but not hitting Ashley, for coming back into her house to start more ish, after being asked to leave repeatedly.

Candiace apologized for that and Ashley apologized for disrespecting Candiace home.

Like Giselle poured gas for Candace, Ashley pour gas for Monique.

These two would be speaking if it wasn’t for everyone else. If left between them and their husbands, this would’ve long been over.

No one should be hating Monique
        No one should be hating Candiace.

Aside from Gizelle, there is no bias or conspiracy against Monique. Candice wanting Monique off the show is rooted in hurt and embarrassment.

These shows are designed for one or the other to be the villain or favorite; rotating each season. Monique and Candiace played both roles on and off camera.

Their daily decisions and on-camera drama impacts none of our lives.
        They will move on…and so will we.

This is minor compared to Covid and those fools we just witnessed at the Capitol.

Be Easy😊

• Leslie

January 10, 2021 at 6:14 pm

You’re not being objective either. Candiace assaulted Ashley with a knife before she told her to leave. And throwing knives and waving knives at someone is assault according to the law. You’re downplaying that which lets me know you’re not really objective. Ashley could have had her arrested. And no, Candiace did not apologize for throwing the knife. She defends doing so to this day. Candiace apologized to Ashley for doubting that she wanted a baby after she had a miscarriage. Mind you that’s a pretty sick thing to say to a woman who just had a miscarriage. I don’t know how you people keep defending Candiace. It’s gross.

• X

January 11, 2021 at 1:31 pm

Thank You! Deeper than that! Well said and I am going to shut up from here.

• Interested

January 14, 2021 at 2:25 am

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽Great summary

• Audrey Smalls

January 10, 2021 at 4:39 pm

Thank you she act like she didn’t do anything wrong She aT up there like the queen with that binder for a man who had nothing g to do with her fight and what she had in it wasn’t new news She tried to take the focus off of her and it back fired They sure were crying and fussing about a so called rumor that was almost 2 Years old I don’t get that part and why didn’t she have the persons who started the so-called rumor in that binder her friend Gigi and Charisse and her big women hater husband sure had a lot to say on the stage and her IG but he didn’t do anything wrong just taking up for his wife He cried over a rumor really I believe that was more than a rumor She was a bulky all season to Candace and she either walked away or apologized to Monique until she got tired of being bullied She took a whole year to say she was sorry and we all could see she wasn’t sorry that’s why Andy said what he said to her I am sorry but I wouldn’t want to work with her either she has anger issues Good riddance when is she going to move on to something else she’s milking this for likes Bully

• I Got Time Today

January 10, 2021 at 5:11 pm

“Thank you she act like she didn’t do anything wrong”

Monique has literally said she was wrong multiple times. When she was ready to apologize to Candiace, Candiace filed charges. Maybe you don’t know much about legalities but you can’t call someone and apologize when they’re in the middle of trying to sue you and put you in jail. A good lawyer would advise against doing that, as Monique’s lawyer did.

“She aT up there like the queen with that binder for a man who had nothing g to do with her fight and what she had in it wasn’t new news”

She is a queen. So you’re mad that Monique went after Jamal but didn’t mind when Gizelle went after her husband and son. Oh, and I see you’re on here lying today acting like what Monique said was some intel you already had. Funny, because no one in the media knew that Jamal was sleeping with another female pastor for 8 years and that he faked being back with Gizelle for a storyline. If I recall, you were actually on here saying the relationship was real. Now you knew differently all along.

“They sure were crying and fussing about a so called rumor that was almost 2 Years old I don’t get that part”

Yet, you didn’t mind Gizelle crying about Candiace calling her ugly house a tear down.

“and why didn’t she have the persons who started the so-called rumor in that binder her friend Gigi and Charisse and her big women hater husband sure had a lot to say on the stage and her IG”

There were tabs in there for Charrisse and Gigi. Those scenes from the reunion were edited out. Keep up.

” He cried over a rumor really I believe that was more than a rumor”

But you were on here crying about facts about Jamal Bryant. I’m smirking at you being more mad at Chris for being a good husband and caring about lies being told on his son than a pastor who doesn’t mind shaming himself, his church, and his kids with demonic actions. This is why I can’t take you Monique haters seriously. You will always prove your hypocrisy and fake morals. And we’re all tired. Take the fake self righteous somewhere else.

“She was a bulky all season to Candace and she either walked away or apologized to Monique until she got tired of being bullied”

I haven’t seen any comments from you calling out Candiace for bullying Ashley, fans of the show, the gay community, the trans community, or sick bloggers. The hypocrisy continues.

“She took a whole year to say she was sorry and we all could see she wasn’t sorry that’s why Andy said what he said to her I am sorry but I wouldn’t want to work with her either she has anger issues”

Yet, you’d work with the woman who told her husband she would run him over with her car and throws knives at people. You can’t make this goofy sh-t up.

” Good riddance when is she going to move on to something else she’s milking this for likes Bully”

If the ratings for next season aren’t amazing and don’t outperform last season, I’m going to have a lot to say to you Monique haters. And I will remember every singe one of you. Be ready.

• 100

January 10, 2021 at 5:33 pm

Audrey, you literally came on here a few weeks ago and made colorist comments and also defended a crooked pastor. You really don’t have a leg to stand on when it comes to morals ma’am.

• Longtime Lurker

January 10, 2021 at 6:01 pm

Now this was laughable. Candiace is a bully herself. No one has to give her credit for shutting up for one or two episodes. She even bullies pregnant women. I have my issues with Monique and found her to be annoying, but the caping for Candiace is sickening. She had the nerve to call Gizelle’s house a tear down while she was living in her mother’s house. And her lies about coming from wealth are tired. That cash bar event was embarrassing. I really hope y’all will stop the fake stanning for Candiace next season. It’s corny.

• Ratchet Queen

January 10, 2021 at 8:38 pm

“Now this was laughable. Candiace is a bully herself. No one has to give her credit for shutting up for one or two episodes.” >>>>>>>> LMBO!

• Hershey

January 10, 2021 at 6:23 pm

I know you aren’t criticizing Monique for how long it took her to apologize to Candiace when Candiace still hasn’t apologized for telling a sick blogger to die! She refuses to apologize to his family. Nor has she apologized for making transphobic comments to a trans woman. You Candiace defenders are so hypocritical!

• Shannon

January 10, 2021 at 5:56 pm

Some of you take these shows way too seriously. It’s just entertainment. How do you dislike people you don’t even know personally? Black women deserve better.

10. Vanessa

January 8, 2021 at 11:01 pm

The day Monique told the girls she has four homes was the day the target was placed on her back. As always, the black shows are full of struggle and dysfunction. Women behind in taxes. Couples holding cash bar events. Divorced/single women causing all the drama. Then there is the dysfunctional marriages. It’s the same thing with Basketball Wives. Black wives with real money are always ran off the platform but most stay far away because they don’t feel like being the victim of jealous women. We are not allowed a show that shows actual wealth on these networks. Then they wonder why the ratings aren’t great. It’s the same thing with Basketball Wives. They can’t get real wives outside of Jackie because all they do is sit and bully the same people every season. But producers swear that’s entertaining. Bravo needs to revamp their shows.

11. Trina

January 9, 2021 at 12:48 am

Monique didn’t drive over Andy. She nicely said he was just doing his job. Monique also didn’t comform anything.

12. Cyou later

January 10, 2021 at 1:48 pm

Well when these women decide to sell their soles to the devil for some money and not real fame they deserve everything that comes their way. This is why I love Gizelle because she never has allowed too much to be put out there for a simple reality tv show to ruin her image or her families image.

• Diva

January 10, 2021 at 2:10 pm

Gizelle is great TV but she definitely has put too much out there for a Bravo check. Did you miss the whole recent season? Jamal is a pastor, but she didn’t think about the harm she would cost him by saying she gave him a bj recently on the show. Her daughters were made uncomfortable about them getting back together and it’s possibly they faked it all for a storyline. She also lied to Jamal and told him that Chris tried to fight her and he has CTE. None of that happened so Jamal was forced to take down his video and people called for him to step down at the church. Gizelle brought her dad on the show to play nice with Jamal when he wasn’t ready to film a scene. Then he ended up telling the world Jamal has 6 or 7 baby mommas. Yeah, Gizelle definitely sacrificed her family for fame and money. This is why I encourage y’all not to have favorites or stan these people. It makes it impossible for you all to be objective.

• AMC3

January 11, 2021 at 7:13 pm

Are you kidding???? You have to be joking 😜😜🤪 Giselle has done far worse. She talked about slobbing a knob which has to be a proud moment for her three daughters which she claims she wants to guide them in the right direction. What she does in her bedroom is her business but remember your girls will see these episodes. Some things should be off limits and it should be what our daughters see and hear from the women that are in their lives. Buts it’s all a matter of opinion.

13. Diva

January 10, 2021 at 2:14 pm

As I said on another post, it’s unfortunate that all the women aren’t coming back next season. The cast was perfect the way it was. But I understand people have to do what they feel is best for them.

14. Lontime Lurker

January 10, 2021 at 5:51 pm

I truly will never understand how anyone can stan for Candiace. She’s the worst person on RHOP. Pure evil. There’s plenty of proof on IG and Twitter. I want Gizelle to stay away from her.

15. Ha

January 10, 2021 at 7:39 pm

People didn’t care about RHOP this much until this fight. Bravo should be nervous about next season now that the fight storyline is over.

16. Lee

January 10, 2021 at 9:16 pm

Chile that fight was not that serious. Candiace’s own mother went upside her head with a purse a year or so ago. And she called her own husband a deadbeat dad. The fact that all she got was a little hair pulling with that mouth of hers is a miracle. It will be worst the next time if she doesn’t learn how to stop having all that mouth. She ain’t no d-mn victim. She’s just mad she lost a fight she asked for twice. Next.

17. Anonnnnn

January 11, 2021 at 1:47 pm

Some people were a bit too hypocritical for me this season. They made excuses for Candiace’s actions the season prior but put Monique on the cross. It’s the lack of consistency for me. If Monique was wrong to lose her temper, Candiace was also wrong to lose her temper with Ashley. Both of them got violent over some words. So if you didn’t call Candiace out for her actions, but you had plenty to say about Monique, there’s an issue. Monique and Candiace are a lot more like than people want to admit.

18. AMC3

January 11, 2021 at 8:09 pm

I don’t know Candiace or Monique to like or dislike them but what I do know is Candiace has to much mouth and she should never call anyone hood because the words that come out of that mouth of hers is not classy. Her husband lightweight apologized to the best friend of the blogger that she told to drop dead. Everybody has their opinion about Chris and Monique being so upset about the rumor about their son and since it was not technically part of the show they should not be so upset. Nobody knows how they are going to react or handle a situation until you are faced with it. Money, emotions and your kids will get you heated and you can go from 0-10 in a hurry. Leave people’s children alone