Entertainment

‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Stars Kenya Moore & Marlo Hampton Apologize to Each Other

Photo Credit: Bravo

Kenya Moore gets real with Marlo Hampton.

Some fans of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” probably never thought that Kenya Moore and Marlo Hampton could ever get back in a good place again. However, they will see this take place on the upcoming episode.

When Cynthia Bailey manages to get Kenya and Marlo alone in the same room, she pushes them to talk about their fractured friendship. This is when Kenya says that her issue with Marlo is that she hits below the belt.

Kenya tells Marlo, “I’m just tired of the ugliness of it all. It’s not where I wanted to be with you. But I gotta look at what you do. Forget about the petty stuff. I could take the stuff about my skin, my whatever but you attack me on the deepest level. What you said about my mom, you already know that was below the belt.”

She also brings up Marlo taking jabs at her while she was pregnant at Cynthia’s Seagrams event, “And then with my baby, you know I have waited my entire life to have a baby. And for you to make these comments like I could be faking a pregnancy test and then when you saw me pregnant, it was like, why? I’m pregnant. Can you just be happy for me? And whatever happened in the past we could have started over then. But it’s like how can I ever like this woman? She doesn’t care for me. At all.”

The ladies apologize.

Marlo is receptive to Kenya’s comments. She tells Kenya, “When we were not friends, I didn’t care about your feelings. It was just to hurt you. When you said that you were pregnant, I was like, ‘Chile, please. Kenya ain’t pregnant.’ That was awful but I wasn’t in the place where I’m at now. The place where I’m at now, it’s like, hey, let me look at you dead in your eyes. I apologize for anything that I ever said about you bad that’s hurt you.”

Kenya then apologizes as well, “Okay. Well, I appreciate that. And I owe you an apology for putting you in the room that I put you in. And treating you the way that I did. Will you accept my apology?”

Marlo accepts Kenya’s apology, “I appreciate you having enough respect and caring to ask me that. Accepted. Absolutely.”

Check out the preview below.

While Kenya and Marlo make peace, Porsha Williams recently revealed that she will fall out with Marlo later on in the season.

1. Heather B

February 19, 2021 at 3:49 pm

Nice.

2. Im Saying

February 19, 2021 at 4:11 pm

Kenya needs to take things slow with Marlo. Marlo would still be coming for Kenya if NeNe was still there.

February 19, 2021 at 5:30 pm

I like this.

4. Ms. Jackson

February 19, 2021 at 7:08 pm

Marlo is only trying to be friends with Kenya because NeNe ain’t her lifeline on the show anymore. Marlo is opportunistic as f-ck. She didn’t want sh-t to do with Kenya while NeNe was on the show. She’s going to be friends with whoever she thinks is running sh-t.

5. Trina

February 20, 2021 at 12:24 am

Kenya is not the big dog, Kandi is. So if Marlo is just trying to keep her spot she would be on Kandi. I think marlo actually likes Kenya and they both hit below the belt when their feelings are hurt.

• Blackrose

February 20, 2021 at 8:24 am

Kandi is a boss but She is not a ratings grabber. being her friend will not keep you on the show. Being her friend will not keep you in the drama.

6. Dominique

February 20, 2021 at 7:33 am

If Marlo really wanted to fix things with Kenya, why did she wait until NeNe was off the show to do it? Remember, Marlo was dragging Kenya at the beginning of the season while everyone knew NeNe was still in the middle of contract negotiations. So NeNe’s departure would have been confirmed by the time of the South Carolina trip. With NeNe gone, Marlo is doing what she has to do to stay strong on the show. RHOA is an ensemble cast, the more alliances you have, the stronger your spot. So that means Marlo is good with all the peach holders because I think her little fight with Porsha was temporary too if I’m not mistaken. Making up with Kenya was strategic for Marlo. She would have continued to mistreat Kenya for laughs if NeNe came back.