Entertainment

Martell Holt is Triggered When New Baby is Discussed + Melody Holt Falls out with Destiny Williams

Photo Credit: OWN/YouTube

Things continue to be messy on LAMH.

Love & Marriage: Huntsville” returns for season three on July 17 at 9/8c. To no surprise, the drama will continue between all the couples. However, Melody Holt and Martell Holt have had the most considering their marriage fell apart on the show. It came out that Martell had an affair for years. And he fathered a child outside the marriage. So this was one of Melody’s cues to move on.

The divorce was scandalous. On the previous season, it was even hard for Melody and Martell to be around each other. Although Melody believes Martell dropped the ball by not being faithful, Martell blamed his actions on Melody. He said that he wouldn’t have stepped out if Melody was handling things the way he wanted her to in the bedroom.

On the upcoming season, it’s still hard for Martell and Melody to coexist. And Martell gets triggered when people bring up the child he had recently with his mistress Arionne Curry. Interestingly enough, Marsau Scott is also the talk of Hunstville as well. It’s rumored he may have an outside child. LaTisha Scott’s revelation about how she would handle that if it was true makes Marsau a bit uneasy. Plus, Melody’s friendship with Destiny Williams may have fizzled out.

1. Diva

July 9, 2021 at 1:28 pm

I kind of figured Melody and Destiny would have an issue at some point. But it is strange that she has been on this show without her husband for a while now and it hasn’t been addressed until now. Are they even married anymore?

Martell will keep coming for Melody because he’s bitter she actually left him this time. He’s embarrassed by the side baby and the side baby’s momma. It was never about love with that situation. Martell just liked that a younger and needy woman paid him more compliments and attention than Melody.

Wanda needs to leave Kimmi alone and get some actual business.

And I wonder if the rumor about Marsau is actually true.

• Denesia Walker

July 9, 2021 at 8:54 pm

Wow, I like you people y’all just let the world know all y’all
      Stuff. Keep on I’m ready to see what’s next y’all doing it Keep it coming. MESSY

• Ross

July 9, 2021 at 10:16 pm

Wow I can’t wait….hold up is that Kara from Ready To Love in the red dress (yep)…Ms Wanda is annoying always looking for a MOMENT (do she even get paid).I knew Melody and Destiny friendship may not last, I hoped it would…Martell Martell brah you have a lot of MATURING to do…but i’ll be watching fo’sho

2. Peachy

July 9, 2021 at 1:30 pm

This is one of the last few reality shows worth watching because they bring it each season. I’ll be watching.

3. Moliscious 624

July 9, 2021 at 3:05 pm

WOWWWWW and the drama continues.. What happened to building business and all of that? Now it’s about cheating and arguing. I’m so tired of Wanda and is she a main cast member?? I’m so tired of LaTisha crying all the time. Martell is funny, why you don’t want to discuss his 5th child. That’s what he gets. He’s a Narcissist and Karma is knocking at your door. He thought the grass was greener on the other side. Well he got his 5 kids that he wanted. I’m sorry to see Melody and Destiny get into it. I hope they remain friends. Of course I’m watching this Season I’ve been waiting. But if this mess continues I won’t watch Season 4.

4. My 2 Cents

July 9, 2021 at 3:19 pm

Chile…a whole mess. But will I be watching? You already know. 😉

5. Vicky

July 9, 2021 at 3:25 pm

Martell said Melody planned the divorce? He’s so annoying. He acts like someone put a gun to head and forced him to be hoeing in those Huntsville streets. He’s lucky she stayed as long as she did. She gave him too many chances. Season 3 looks great. I’m glad everyone has some drama and it won’t just be the Martell and Melody show anymore.

6. Natalie Harris

July 10, 2021 at 7:20 am

Two words…popcorn 🍿 and moscato 🍷.