Entertainment

RHOP Recap: Wendy Thinks Robyn & Gizelle Are Only Loyal to Each Other

rhop season 6 episode 3

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the latest episode of “Real Housewives of Potomac,” the relationships between the women continue to change. Wendy and Karen are now on great terms. And Robyn has a lot of questions about this. While Wendy says that she and Karen were just able to hash things out, Robyn thinks Wendy’s behavior just doesn’t make sense. But when Robyn and Gizelle tell Wendy that she’s being too hard on Mia, Wendy feels betrayed. And she’s starting to feel as if Robyn and Gizelle are only loyal to each other.

Candiace and Karen are finally able to come together and discuss what went wrong between them. Karen says she has no regrets about being neutral and she would make the same choices all over again. At this point, Candiace says that Karen isn’t someone she can trust anymore. And she doesn’t think Karen is capable of being a real friend.

Plus, Mia’s story about how she met her husband Gordon continues to cause eyebrows to raise and plenty of skepticism.

Here’s a recap for, “Jiminy Crickets!”

1. infantebenji

July 26, 2021 at 1:18 am

Uhh it took her two seasons to notice that they are friends outside the show and been friends for years the green eyes bandit made a pact to never go off on each other and Gizelle is regina and Robyn is Gretchen, They thought Karen was going to be Karen but she’s too much of a grand dame to let Gizelle boss her

2. Natalie Harris

July 26, 2021 at 5:31 am

🙄 My high school memories were fun BUT the SHE-nanigans on this show just makes me sick 🤮.
    Mia bartended then danced and met her now husband. So friggin what? Time to judge her? If she worked the drive-thru at Mickey Ds would she still be judged? Yes!
    Light-skin vs. Dark-skin has been quite obvious to me on this show but pinning BLACK WOMEN AGAINST EACH OTHER IS CLASSLESS! I don’t support that behavior at all.
    Gizelle & Robyn are the ‘lesbians’ of the show but not lovers. Robyn is the follower and co-signs damn near everything Gizelle does.
    What’s wrong with Wendy starting a business? Did she say she was quitting politics? Maybe she simply wants to add another hat 🧢 (pun intended for Robyn)to her career. HEY WENDY…I’LL BUY SOME CANDLES FROM YOU SIS! Just support/not support and 🤫 🤐. There’s nothing to question/argue about but pots get stirred!
    Candiace is still speaking on Monique, why? She’s no longer on the show! Why does she have such a big erection for Monique? I’m not going to continue to speak on someone that ain’t relevant to me. Then to question Karen about loyalty like they’re sorors 😆 surely she jests! I know Karen wanted to laugh when that heifer turned on the faucet to cry. Was it that serious?? Aaawww she brought her feelings to help Karen change her mind to side with her. FAILED!! ❌🚫

3. Michelle

July 26, 2021 at 9:44 am

Robyn and Gizelle have been consistent and they will always only be loyal to each other. It’s good Wendy realizes that now but she should have known that last season. This is why you don’t let those two mess up the other relationships you have with everyone else. Candiace is making Karen out to be the bad guy about a fight that happened like two years ago. I wish she would let it go. Monique is not even on the show anymore. And I think I’m going to like Mia and Askale seems like she’s going to be interesting.

4. X

July 26, 2021 at 11:11 am

I agree with Natalie, it does seem like light skinned verses dark skinned, but it seems to me like Wendy and Candiace are the ones making it that way, I would not trust Wendy as far as I could throw her, she got a breast and butt job, there is nothing wrong with that but don’t let it change you as a person, she seems to have lost her d-mn mind, she strikes me like she is trying to outdo all the other women and wants Karen to help her on her business ventures, well good luck with that because I don’t see Karen helping anyone but herself, and far as Gizelle and Robyn being loyal to each other, I see nothing wrong with that, it’s the only loyalty on the show and as far as Wendy goes, she isn’t loyal to anyone but herself, she better watch herself with Karen because if she thinks those degrees can outsmart Karen, she is in for a rude awakening.

5. Not stupid

July 26, 2021 at 4:56 pm

Why do people think Robin listen to Giselle. I check my friends but not in front of others. The only real thing about the show is their friendship. I have friends that do stupid things but I never address it in front of others. It’s not following but respect for friendship. Robin knows the show is fake so she doesn’t take it serious like a lot of idiots do. PEOPLE THE SHOW IS FAKE AND THEY MAKE UP THEIR STORY LINES. SOME JUST GO TOO D-MN FAR. STOP LOVING OR HATING THE PEOPLE BUT HATE OR LOVE THEIR CHARACTERS. MY NIECE INTERNS FOR THE HOUSEWIVES AND SHE SAW PRODUCERS YELL CUT AND TELL THEM TO ARGUE. ITS MORE FAKE THEN I EVEN THOUGHT.

• Z

July 27, 2021 at 4:41 pm

If you are so intelligent, stop watching the show instead of going all over the blogs telling people how fake it is. STOP WATCHING!

6. Goodbye

July 27, 2021 at 6:39 pm

The characters are getting old and tired. Write new characters into the show. It was fun watching these characters doing Covid but now since I’m working again and not feeling like a loser sitting and writing about this fake show I’m good. When your a loser and have nothing going on I get this but real people with lives will never never email fake shows. No loserville time is up. Back to working folks