Entertainment

Robyn Dixon Responds After RHOP Fans Accuse Her of Being Gizelle Bryant’s Puppet

Photo Credit: Bravo

Robyn Dixon has been accused of defending Gizelle Bryant too much on RHOP.

Real Housewives of Potomac” star Robyn Dixon ended up on Wendy Osefo’s bad side on the recent episode. Not only did Robyn also criticize Wendy’s change in personality with Gizelle Bryant, but she interjected herself into the conversation when Wendy confronted Gizelle for bringing the Eddie Osefo rumors to the group. Robyn asked Wendy what was said about Eddie. And they ended up exchanging words right after. Of course, Robyn didn’t like the shade thrown at her relationship with Juan Dixon. So she’s not interested in inviting Wendy to their wedding. She also said she is disappointed by Wendy’s behavior.

Well, Wendy was disappointed with Robyn as well. In fact, she told Karen Huger and Askale Davis that Robyn acts like a different person when she’s with Gizelle. Karen feels Robyn likes to gang up on people with her bestie. And Askale was disappointed that Robyn didn’t tell Gizelle she was wrong when it comes to the situation with Wendy.

Some fans of RHOP have even accused Robyn of being a puppet for Gizelle on social media. They believe Robyn always goes out of her way to defend Gizelle’s actions and get involved in her feuds with the others.

Robyn was asked about this during an interview. And she also said she finds this perspective to be “strange.”

1. Marla Summers

August 28, 2021 at 8:34 am

Robyn is not a puppet! She is a “Muppet”

August 28, 2021 at 9:47 am

I think the point is Robyn can count the times she’s called Gizelle out on one hand. She also feels the need to have a problem with anyone Gizelle has a problem with. This causes her to underperform at her job, which is RHOP. If being such an amazing friend to Gizelle is the highest priority for her, maybe she should be demoted to a friend of the show. Isn’t their role to just be support to a main cast member? Just saying.

3. Shay

August 28, 2021 at 9:55 am

This chicken Dixon is so thick in the brain! You been her lap dog puppet lackey flunky since you came on the show! You didnyy call her out at the housewarming like anybody would have done. You let her talk about you like trash I the green screen confessionals and convenient ly forget at the reunions gizelly can’t keep a man hot box Hampton [email protected]#e telling you how to keep your man. Hasn’t had nothing but space and dust behind her since the show aired!!

• Vrdsk

August 28, 2021 at 10:55 am

Amen! Well said!

4. Renee

August 28, 2021 at 9:55 pm

Robyn you are all up Giselle butt. When she’s wrong she’s wrong. I have a few best friends. They know I have their backs but they also know I keep it real. If Gizelle is women enough to talk about it be a women and be about it. As long as no one is putting their hands on her let her fight her own battles. She’s a punk and knows you will jump in so she thinks she can talk crap. Oh but Wendy let you both have it. You lied to protect your a-s

5. Trina

August 28, 2021 at 11:25 pm

Robyn counted 2 times in 6 years that she has called out Gizhelle about anything. Twice in 6 years. She doesn’t understand why fans call her a puppet. Robyn really should let Gizhelle fight her own battles with the other ladies. If Gizhelle can start shi ,she should be prepared to finish it. Robyn can not be as slow as she acts.

6. May Reynolds

August 29, 2021 at 10:44 am

I do not watch the show this season but I do read this article about it sometimes and I saw the housewarming episode where Robyn was totally embrassed and Gizelle didn’t give a sh-t. I was shocked at Robyn’s “soft” response to that behavior, so yes I’m in the you’re her puppet camp and she’s loving every bit of it.

7. Pat

August 29, 2021 at 11:25 am

She is so far up her behind that she can tell you what her poop taste like. She is scared of gizzard neck. She sounds so stupid. Wendy should have snatched both of them up.

8. Natalie

August 29, 2021 at 11:51 am

I called them lesbians 👯‍♀️ because they were almost completing each others sentences 😆.
    You can on one hand how many times Robyn has checked Gizelle for her SHE-nanifans.

9. Jeannette

August 29, 2021 at 7:07 pm

Robyn knows she’s gazelle puppet,I have a bff too, but when she’s wrong I let her know when she wrong,and she do the same to me, that’s what u call a friend 💯 Robyn u are a puppet. Wendy need to check u after and put u in your place too..

10. Xtra

August 30, 2021 at 3:39 am

I understand everyone’s comments, but I think Wendy is overreacting a bit, Gizelle made a comment about Eddie being in the blogs, and Wendy is acting as if Gizelle asked Eddie out on a date, I just don’t feel it’s that serious, sure Robyn and Gizelle are close, I can’t figure out why Wendy is kissing Karen’s a-s so much after Karen said she didn’t think she should be on the show and said she wasn’t impressed with Wendy.