Entertainment

Martell Holt Accuses Melody Holt & Marsau Scott of Messing Around

Photo Credit: OWN/YouTube

The cast has clashed a lot during season 3 of LAMH.

Love & Marriage: Huntsville” has delivered another drama-filled season. Melody Holt and Martell Holt are officially divorced. And their split has been just as messy as their marriage. Melody feels Martell crossed the line by being unfaithful. He now has a child with his mistress of several years. As for Martell, he says Melody shares some blame. He accused her of not pleasing him in their bedroom. Since both hold the other accountable for their divorce, co-parenting has been a disaster. Their children can sense their anger. While filming the current season, their oldest daughter even broke down in tears after they argued. Regardless, Martell and Melody can’t seem to get it together. They have blowups when they have to film with each other.

Kimmi Scott and LaTisha Scott have continued to have tension. LaTisha and her mother Miss Wanda don’t feel Kimmi had LaTisha’s back when she was feuding with Melody. Interestingly enough, Kimmi doesn’t feel LaTisha had her back when she was accused of being Maurice Scott’s side chick.

Also, newbies Tiffany Whitlow and Louis Whitlow haven’t had a smooth first season. Tiffany has clashed with LaTisha and Destiny Payton-Williams. Some fans of the show have even called for her to be fired.

Well, all of this and more happened to be addressed at the reunion. But one of the biggest highlights was Martell accusing Marsau Scott and Melody of messing around. And questions about his former mistress were a bit too much for Melody.

1. Shannon

November 29, 2021 at 9:59 am

Melody really needs to free herself. She bought into the misogynistic conditioning women experience in our society where she really thinks she’s in competition with other women for validation from a man. So she is hurt because she didn’t want to “lose” to the mistress. But if she knew any better, she’d realize that she actually won by finally leaving a toxic relationship. Martell hasn’t and won’t treat the mistress better. He is the problem. Not being with him is an automatic win.

November 29, 2021 at 10:03 am

It’s actually sickening to watch Martell do and say anything to hurt the mother of his children. Meanwhile, Arionne and Melody are too busy angry with each other to realize Martell doesn’t love anyone but himself. Women need to smarten up.

• MsCoCoMango

November 29, 2021 at 10:35 am

THAT WHOLE A** PART! You nailed it! Shannon and Queen said it all.

3. TaTa

November 29, 2021 at 10:23 am

Martell is the most ignorant man I have ever seen.. seems like he loves throwing Melody up under the bus with tire tracks all over her body face… & kept like she’s not the Mother of his 1st born child to the 4th born child…
    Martell is scorned by is own screwed up actions… now it’s okay to blame Melody .. I disagree with all his antics.. I disagree with the way he’s always “right” However he’s always tryna mind [email protected] Melody…as they say ” KARMAISAB*TCH @MARTELL

4. Natalie

November 29, 2021 at 10:50 am

Mel is on the other side now and Marty is not liking it.
    Instead of focusing on his next move snd getting a builders license he has continued to focus on his Mel.
    He needs to get over it and stop acting like a child.
    #GETONYOURGROWNMAN

5. Karen Simmons

November 29, 2021 at 10:52 am

I am speechless to say the least when it comes to LAMH I mean it seems like toxicity runs up and down that crew for one thing or another. In the beginning it showed black love and the success of black love being married and taking on the world and still managing family life. Now it’s all about cheating, outside babies, side chicks and whatever else. Martell is a narcissist through and through and he will never get what he wants in a woman because hes doesnt no how to be a man. A man should never be the reason to be the cause of his womans hurtful tears and he has caused Melody to shed hurtful tears I’m sure of it. As for Melody I’m not sold on the fact that shes innocent in everything all though she acts like I just dont think she is it’s just my opinion. As for Marsau hes another narcissist and I dont think he respects women period which includes his own wife. She needs to open her eyes and see how he really views her and read through his Subliminal actions he does and stop trying to be messy and talk to her mother that is embarrassing to women and older like myself.

• Gemini's Twin

November 29, 2021 at 12:10 pm

I agree with Karen Simmons….because it seems like Mel likes to push Martells buttons instead of just being silent and living her best life cause it’s obvious Martell is losing…and her being a producer of that show I think she does it to bring the drama…and WHY do they always match when they meet up? They have on similar colors Mel and Martell

6. Get Busy

November 29, 2021 at 11:02 am

Martell is one of the most vile men I’ve ever seen on reality television. He will lie on anybody and he doesn’t care who her hurts. Not even his own children.

7. Realness

November 29, 2021 at 11:05 am

I think Martell is emotionally abusive and it’s awful Carlos King exploits that for ratings and popularity.

8. lilyspirit

November 29, 2021 at 11:40 am

Karen Simmons you summed it all up perfectly. Martell needs help with his own insecurity as a man, which probably stems from his father not being in his life. I’m not making excuses for him just stating the obvious. However, I’ve said many times that Melody is no saint and there are two sides to every story. We know his side. Melody has always come across as sneaky to me and so has Marsau. I’m not saying there is any truth to Martell’s accusations but I would not be surprised if they did hook up. Melody has managed to muzzle Martell every time he attempted to call her out about her own messiness. Carlos King is all about the ratings and even though Melody is an executive producer of the show, he will show her no mercy whatsoever. She will find out the reality of reality television is to let it all hang out and Carlos is going to stop at nothing to get good ratings for this show. They ALL better tread carefully and rethink whether they should continue being a part of this messy show. More drama equals more ratings after all.

• Karen Simmons

November 29, 2021 at 12:55 pm

Oh yes I believe that also and some blame on his mother with the coddling of a grown man. Maybe she overly compensated to much for Martell because of the fact that his dad wasnt around and in doing so she has enabled him to where I feel it’s too late for him. Now like somebody commented he is so busy focusing on throwing everybody under the bus and making Melody life hell on earth instead for focusing on his business ventures getting his own builders license and moving forward for his children’s and his future. As for Melody like someone commented I’m not sure that the rumor of her and Marsau but my older woman experience and gut tells me that she is not Ms.Innocent like she plays and she does seem to shut Martell down when it comes down to what his truths maybe about her and her running around. I just wish that we as a people do not have to push play on social media some things should be left to deal with in the privacy of the home.

• Shirley

December 1, 2021 at 6:50 pm

Why dont martell get a woman an leave his x alone it’s getting where i dont want to watch anymore get a life man.

9. Beth

November 29, 2021 at 11:54 pm

LaTisha is acting like her mother. She’s becoming messy, and she continues to brag about being married 15 years, but your husband doesn’t look happy. How can you brag about 15yrs and asking Maurice to watch him in Vegas??? Renewing your vows was simple and yet he sold you some BS for not wanting to do it. Marsau knows how to handle her. Sadly, she’s worrying about fake Tiffany and she can’t see her husband is running around. Yes, Melody came out on top of this divorce wish her luck. However, I don’t believe she was as much of a victim as she claims. Her ex-husband is a joke and will continue to look like a joke. He messed up and realized the grass is not greener and he need to realize he’s not the same size as he was in college. Bigger cloths please!! Ohhhh Kimmie I love the way you move and you will never be able to give Tisha what she wants. Her marriage looks very questionable and she knows it. You can’t help with that!!! Continue to do what you do, I respect you and I hope Maurice knows he got a strong/solid wife.

10. Barbara

November 30, 2021 at 9:57 am

Martell needs to get his life together. Him and Melody are divorced, accept it and move on for the children’s sake. Melody continue to do you.

11. Karen Simmons

November 30, 2021 at 11:13 am

Yes Beth I totally agree with you on all levels. Tisha needs to take several seats and look at Marsau her husband and stop looking at Tiffany and her husband or not being transparent. Tiffany has dug her own grave by being quite messy on several occasions. Tisha is acting like her mother which is as ignorant as ever she sickens me and to watch her at the age she is is hard to watch. Tisha your husband is up to something he has no care in the world for he doesn’t hear you when you talk about nothing he dismisses you and your opinions. The lack of respect he shows to you hurts me and hes not my husband and he would never be because I would be getting him all the right. You have a daughter/s it is up to you to show them that a woman needs and deserves respect from her husband and wont take anything less. Tisha every chance she gets brags about being married for 15 years but yet the man that you are married to for 15 years wouldn’t renew his vows to you that speaks volumes to me, hell it didn’t even had to be a vow he could of said Latisha these last 15 years married to you have been a Blessings and if I had to do all over again I would do all over again with you TADA!!!! But he didnt so stop it