Quantcast
Joseline Hernandez Goes After Tamar Braxton for Calling Her a Man

Reality TV

Joseline Hernandez Goes After Tamar Braxton for Calling Her a Man

Photo Credit: VH1

Photo Credit: VH1

Joseline Hernandez is a pretty tough reality television star. Hernandez became a breakout star after the first season of Love And Hip Hop Atlanta, and most of that stems from her lack of shame, guilt, or concern of what people thought about her dysfunctional relationship with Stevie J. Throughout the entire first season, Hernandez continued to get under Mimi Faust’s skin, as she seemed to have Stevie J. wrapped around her finger. But unfortunately for Joseline, one of the most talked about things beside her relationship with Stevie J. would be her true gender. Most people are still arguing over whether Joseline is a man or a woman. And Joseline has made it clear on several occasions that it really bothers and upsets her when people question her gender.

Things obviously didn’t get any better for Joseline when fellow reality television star Tamar Braxton called Joseline a man during the premiere of Tiny Harris’ new talk show Tiny Tonight. As soon as Joseline got wind of Tamar’s comments, she went straight for Tamar’s neck on Twitter.

Joseline tweets:

“First of all Tamar, they been saying you look like a dude four years ago. B*tch you the one that look like a man, don’t get it twisted. Don’t go there. For real, you like 50 years old. Im a young broad, I don’t know you, why you f*cking with me. I don’t know who you are, I know your sister.

“That b*tch ain’t 35, If she 35, then Im 17 and we know I aint 17. She need to take that money and do plastic better surgery. “

Tamar opted to take the high road and instead of mentioning Joseline in a tweet or throwing shade, she instead said  she is surprised she is being bullied in her adult life.

Tamar tweets:

I guess if I wasn’t bullied name calling wouldn’t effect me. I always thought I wouldn’t go through it as an adult. I guess I was wrong. smh.

Ironically enough, Tamar’s tweet could have also been a reference to Beyonce stans and Nicki Minaj stans, as she hs been accused of recently takng shots at both Beyonce and Nicki Minaj recently.

1. Meeka

December 23, 2012 at 4:02 pm

Neither one can talk about the other…LOL

2. Lisa

December 23, 2012 at 4:04 pm

Both need to have several seats.

3. Oh Please

December 23, 2012 at 4:06 pm

Joseline does not look like a man. She has strong features and that’s common for Latinas. She takes good care of her body, people need to stop being so ignorant.

• Anonymous

December 23, 2012 at 4:12 pm

I agree! I’m a black woman who takes good care of my body, but now all I hear from other black women is that I need to eat, I’m too small, I need some more meat on my bones, etc. It’s some BS! Not every black woman wants to be heavy, that doesn’t make us masculine, it makes us healthy!

• Gloria

December 23, 2012 at 4:27 pm

Yes!!!! Story of my life!!! I love my black women but we have to be more open minded about different body types. There’s no one right one and wrong one. It’s just crucial that we are healthy.

4. O-La

December 23, 2012 at 4:14 pm

I love Tamar but she needs to make sure she’s not trying to shade anyone else’s looks. She’s not ll that…not even close.

5. Shayla

December 23, 2012 at 4:22 pm

I knew Joseline was going to go after her for those comments. LOL.

6. CiCi

December 23, 2012 at 4:57 pm

Tamar is always throwing shade and acting like a victim after she started the beef. She’s a mess. LOL.

7. Michelle

December 23, 2012 at 5:05 pm

Tamar is so damn messy!

8. V

December 24, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Tamar does look like a Muppet!

9. Toni Patrick

March 19, 2013 at 12:34 am

I feel Tamar when I say ” The Man need to Get his Life”…………. If she is a woman she needs to act like it but men can’t so say in your lane.

10. jazzmine

April 24, 2013 at 3:00 pm

she doesnt look like a man but she has very high cheek bones and this is why she may give off a mans rezimblince but as we all seen in season 1… men cant get pregnant… she is a very pretty lady… she should just leave stevie j alone because he aint nun but a dog…