Kenya Moore Calls Phaedra Parks a 'Con Artist' & Porsha Stewart 'Forgettable'

Reality TV

Kenya Moore Calls Phaedra Parks a ‘Con Artist’ & Porsha Stewart ‘Forgettable’

kenya moore

Kenya Moore might have tried to rid herself of the mean girl label recently on The Wendy Williams Show, but it appears she may be back to her old ways of “reading” her fellow cast members of the hit show Real Housewives of Atlanta. Moore is without a doubt one of the biggest villains of Season 5, and she has already managed to beef with two of her cast mates. Her ongoing beef with Porsha Stewart seems to take the cake though, as these two continue to hurl insults at each other in interviews. When Moore was recently asked about how she feels about all of her cast mates in a Sister to Sister interview, she had some compliments for everyone else, except Porsha and Phaedra. As we recently reported, Phaedra Parks is under the impression that Kenya has a thing for her husband Apollo and flirted with him, although Kenya denies it. And Kenya and Porsha still don’t seem to like each other very much after that incident at Porsha’s charity event.

But here’s what Moore thinks of all of the Housewives, one by one.

Cynthia:

“Cynthia is more like me than I ever would have thought. This is what I will always say: I really appreciate a working woman who wants to have something for herself. Regardless of how I feel about Cynthia as a person, I respect the fact that she is a businesswoman, and she’s using her platform in a great way. She’s helping other young Black girls, and I think that’s a beautiful thing.”

NeNe Leakes:

“[Nene Leakes is] hilarious. She is so naturally funny, and so entertaining. Just the sound of her voice makes you laugh.”

Kandi Burruss:

“Sexy. Kandi owns her sexuality, and there’s a power in that. She’s a smart girl, and I think that’s a great mixture.”

Kim Zolciak:

“White chocolate. She has got a really fiery personality. She has this no-holds barred way of thinking about life, and I think she’s interesting.”

The compliments ended with Kim. She proceeds to reveal her true feelings for Phaedra and Porsha. She had nothing nice to say about either.

Phaedra:

“Honestly, the first word that came to mind was con artist. She can get you to believe anything she wants just by spinning a story. She knows how to spin a story.”

Porsha:

“Forgettable.”

1. Barbee

December 3, 2012 at 10:57 am

LMAO! I feel bad, but I agree with her about Porsha and Phaedra. LOL!

2. Shayla

December 3, 2012 at 11:00 am

I’ll say it again, she’s just jealous of Porsha. She feels like Porsha hasn’t had to work for her money and husband. Just because someone may not have lived the same struggles as you doesn’t mean they don’t have any.

• Bmocareful

December 3, 2012 at 6:55 pm

I’m with you. I believe she is jealous because Porsha has the money and husband…

3. O-La

December 3, 2012 at 11:19 am

It’s a shame that the women on reality shows that have class and don’t like drama are classified as forgettable. But I agree with her about Phaedra though. She’s really sneaky and two faced to me.

• Bmocareful

December 3, 2012 at 6:56 pm

Phaedra I didn’t care for at first but she does seem to carry some class.

• pat

December 26, 2012 at 4:45 am

Phaedra is not to be trusted she is fake

4. O-La

December 3, 2012 at 11:20 am

She’s such a b-tch. LOL.

5. Lisa

December 3, 2012 at 11:28 am

Kenya needs to stop. If she was really a G she would try NeNe next. LOL.

• Bmocareful

December 3, 2012 at 6:56 pm

AMEN!!!!!

6. Nicole

December 3, 2012 at 11:35 am

She needs to have several seats. She’s trying to get her NeNe on and it’s not even coming off authentic. Ugh.

7. Reality Check

December 3, 2012 at 11:40 am

Porshs is boring. I don’t see her coming back season. I don’t think this show is for her. She’s not catty enough. Kandi isn’t either but her personal life is interesting enough to keep her there.

• Me

December 10, 2012 at 7:37 am

And why the HELL Kandi not messy she messy as HELL having u been watching the same show we been watching. Let me refresh UR memory she and phaedra last season invited Mario with soul purpose of trying to get her and NeNe to fued….This season she invites Kenya to come start sh-t BACK FIRE AGAIN. Kandi always gossiping and hating sad part is she got too much going for her own dam self to be doing all that.

8. Tee

December 4, 2012 at 12:34 pm

I think Porsha is a ding bat! some of the things she say out her mouth makes u go wow! did she just say that? It’s almost like she’s reading off a script and then forget what she was saying. remember when she said… What is that thing we are in again? oh yeah a recession! lol and when she burnt the muffins in the oven and frying bacon and eggs in the same dirty pan! lol and lets not mention her 265 days of the year comment. lol Priceless! That alone I think she may be back next year. Im starting to think she actually just didn’t know what Kenya’s title was because she was too happy about the purse she recieved at the charity event. where they do that at? lol

9. Justine

December 7, 2012 at 9:20 am

While you may not like Kenya’s tude, she is spot on about Phaedra and Porsha. Porsha is so green and dingy and Phaedra after what she did with that butt dialing crap with Cynthia is just phony.

10. simplyme

December 20, 2012 at 9:02 pm

Kenya is desperate as heck… She won’t try Nene because she will be looking for another job. As for her disliking Cynthia, its based on class nothing else. When she talks about Phaedra, if no one can see she is after Apollo and she knows it. As for Porsha, yeah she is green, but don’t get it twisted Kenya is a desperate nutt case. Her history of her mother not wanting her and abusing her is causing this woman some serious relationship issues with women who don’t cater to her…

11. pat

December 26, 2012 at 4:54 am

Keyna is a real nutt case she need some help..