By: Amanda Anderson-Niles
There hasn’t been much news released on the status of Beyonce’s upcoming studio album, but her spokesperson did confirm recently the singer is still recording music for her fifth album. Since her Super Bowl performance, Beyonce has teased her fans with a couple of new tracks, but she hasn’t released any official singles as of yet and some seem to think it’s a sign that the Queen Bey may be stuck in a hard place. Regardless of her critics, Beyonce’s tour is doing extremely well and she’s still big enough of a star to make headline news for a hair cut, so one would think her next album should chart just fine despite the reported setbacks.
According to new reports, Beyonce was at Coney Island the other day shooting a music video, and while there’s no confirmation or word yet on what video she’s shooting exactly, a new report from the New York Post claims the singer managed to anger a woman who decided to visit the amusement park the same day Beyonce arrived to shoot a video.
Dorris Hone says she got on the ferris wheel with a friend around 7:30pm on Thursday, but she and her friend were left dangling from the 150-foot ride allegedly because Beyonce’s entourage needed the ferris wheel for the video shoot. According to the report, Beyonce had been at the park for several hours and recording the video at various attractions.
The park staff reportedly unloaded about six to 10 other riders when Beyonce arrived and the woman claims Beyonce was getting her makeup done below when her fear of heights kicked in and she begin screaming for her life.
Eventually the ferris wheel began to move again, but Dorris Hone says she was still shaken up. She also feels the superstar owes her an apology. She tells the New York Post:
“Ironically, my son is a big fan of Beyoncé. I’m just really shaken up.”
“It would be nice to get an apology from her.”
Beyonce’s camp hasn’t responded as of yet to the report.