Reality TV

LHHNY Drama: Amina Buddafly Calls Tara Wallace Weak, Slams Homewrecker Accusations

Photo Credit: Hot 97/YouTube

Photo Credit: Hot 97/YouTube

Amina Buddafly married and clapping back at homewrecker accusations? “Love and Hip Hop New York” season four is bringing in the ratings, and so far the most popular storyline is the “love triangle” between Peter Gunz, Amina Buddafly and Tara Wallace. Peter has been dating and living with his baby mama Tara Wallace for about 13 years, but started sleeping with his artist Amina Buddafly on the side. Things then took an unexpected turn when Amina confirmed that they had actually married, making her the new main woman in his life. When she told Tara that on the latest episode of LHHNY, Tara responded by attacking her and Amina didn’t fare so well in the altercation. In her recent interview with Hot 97, she says things would have turned out differently if she had time to prepare for Tara’s fists of rage. She also claps back at those calling her a “homewrecker.” Here are the highlights of the interview.

On people calling her a homewrecker:

“First of all, like what is that? How do you wreck a home? A happy [home] can’t be wrecked that’s what I think. He came on to me. It was not like I was pulling him away trying to like have him with me.”

Amina also says things with Peter Gunz started off friendly, but she found herself wanting something more after things went south with another relationship:

“To be really clear with everything like in the beginning, him and I were friends. It was nothing, it was nothing like that. I was with somebody else. My ex broke up with me and Peter was our mutual friend. Peter became the person that I kinda grew to like him as a person.”

And on the onscreen fight she had with Tara, she says she thinks it was very weak for Tara to attack her after she informed her of her marriage to Peter Gunz:

“I didn’t know she was that type of woman. I don’t fight. That’s stupid to me. It’s like a sign of weakness. To me, I don’t come from that. If I would’ve known, I would have been ready.”

Amina also says she’s hoping her marriage to Peter Gunz works out, but she won’t tolerate him cheating on her. We’re still wondering what part of this storyline is fake considering Peter took to Twitter recently to hint most of this “love triangle” scenario is just for the cameras.

Check out the interview below:

1. Porsha

November 22, 2013 at 10:09 am

These folks ain’t nothing but a knockoff of Stevie J., Joseline and Mimi. Boring.

• anon anon

November 22, 2013 at 10:26 am

Agreed.

2. Oprah's Wig

November 22, 2013 at 10:11 am

I don’t watch the show but I saw video of that fight. That Amina girl didn’t stand a chance. LOL.

• Im Sayin

November 22, 2013 at 10:23 am

LOL she sure didn’t!!!!

November 22, 2013 at 10:12 am

I get that he lied to both of them but when he told her he was still living with Tara, she still willingly entertained him. So that what makes her a home wrecker in my opinion.

November 22, 2013 at 10:12 am

“You can’t wreck a happy home.” Isn’t that what all the whores say?

• Queen

November 22, 2013 at 10:15 am

LOL. Pretty much. But Peter Gunz isn’t some prize anyway. They are fighting over a loser, so that’s a bad look for the both of them. Didn’t he just admit he was broke? He’s not really a catch.

5. julyol1972

November 22, 2013 at 10:13 am

Trick, if you’re going to dump that kind of news in another woman’s lap, and didn’t come ready to fist, you deserve to get your azz whooped. I don’t know how they do it in Germany, but here in the good ol’ USA, you better come in flats with you hair tied back. Stupid heffa!

• Yeah I Said It!

November 22, 2013 at 10:33 am

LOL.

• Cherry

November 22, 2013 at 1:02 pm

lmao

6. Barbee

November 22, 2013 at 10:13 am

These people just don’t have anything on the Atlanta cast. Sorry.

• Navy

November 22, 2013 at 10:31 am

Not at all!

7. Get Busy

November 22, 2013 at 10:14 am

Nah, even if you did have some time to get ready, Tara still would have demolished you. You have no hands. LOL.

8. The Truth

November 22, 2013 at 10:17 am

Mona is laughing all the way to the bank. She has these people making themselves look like complete fools on TV all for their small paychecks. But she doesn’t have to look stupid and makes about 10 times what they do. Smh.

9. WhatWhat

November 22, 2013 at 10:19 am

Did she really not expect to get punched in the face after she told Tara they got married? She can’t be that stupid.

10. Fashionista

November 22, 2013 at 10:20 am

This storyline just isn’t doing it for me because it’s such a carbon copy of Stevie J and them. Mona is getting lazy and needs to cast some different people with different stories.

11. SMH

November 22, 2013 at 10:22 am

She got what she deserved. To tell another woman that in the way she did was disrespectful.

12. Ms. Jackson

November 22, 2013 at 10:25 am

So Tara’s weak for popping her in the face after she told her she married her man? But is she not weak for entertaining him in the first place and actually marrying him after she found out he was still sleeping with Tara? Girl…

13. Erica

November 22, 2013 at 10:27 am

She’s a bird.

• V

November 22, 2013 at 10:29 am

Cosgin

• Yeah I Said It!

November 22, 2013 at 10:33 am

And I wish she would fly away LOL.

14. V

November 22, 2013 at 10:27 am

Amina mildly got what she deserved, if it were me, TV show would have been canceled.

The things people do for love, this guy said before the show he was three moths behind in rent, lol, exactly what did you gain Amina, Bum A55 Peter? Girl Byeyaneeze ( Scrappy language)

15. And What?

November 22, 2013 at 10:30 am

Peter Gunz had one hit as a rapper, he’s not all that attractive and he’s broke. Why do they even want him? lol

16. Cherry

November 22, 2013 at 1:02 pm

LOL what? Her excuses are pathetic. She’s still a home wrecker and I really don’t know how you “prepare” to get punched in the face. What was she going to do if she prepared, try to dodge it? This whole love triangle is stupid.

November 22, 2013 at 1:33 pm

Ok Amina states she wasn’t aware that he was still with Tara, but in episode 1, just why did she not ACT as if she was the wife and instead played herself to be the side chick? When she finished her performance and greeted, Rich, Yandy, Tara and Peter, why not address it right there?? Peter was cleary WITH Tara that night and Amina knew it!!