Quantcast
T.I. Takes Jabs at Tiny in New Music + Azealia Banks Comes for Tiny's Looks

T.I. Takes Jabs at Tiny in New Music + Azealia Banks Comes for Tiny’s Looks

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

T.I. and Tiny are currently separated and the couple’s demise has mainly been playing out on social media for the last several months. Things have gotten so nasty between both that T.I.’s mom actually reached out to Tiny on her Instagram account and begged her to call her estranged husband to start working out their issues.

In the meantime, T.I. has now been taking shots at Tiny in his interviews and now he may be taking subtle jabs in his new music too.

In his new track, “No Mediocre,” T.I. actually raps the following lyric:

“Out here trying to find some one that’s better than my last though”

In the track which features Iggy Azalea, T.I. raps about how women have to be dimes for him to bed.

Interestingly enough, one person has already called T.I. out about his new track. Rapper Azealia Banks posted the following tweet before deleting it:

azealia banks twitter

Messy.

1. ANONYMOUS

June 17, 2014 at 10:27 am

I hate when married rappers rap like they are single. That is so disrespectful to me but whatever. And I have no words for Azealia Banks. This is why she won’t ever make it in the industry.

June 17, 2014 at 10:29 am

Azealia can’t come for nobody’s looks. She has no edges and she looks like a little boy when her weave is out and the makeup isn’t on.

June 17, 2014 at 10:31 am

So does Twitter beefing and throwing shade pay Azealia’s bills because she puts more energy into beefing than her actual music.

• Anonymous

June 17, 2014 at 11:27 am

This.

4. Im Sayin

June 17, 2014 at 10:31 am

Ugh shut up Azealia.

June 17, 2014 at 10:33 am

Who? Never heard of her.

• Barbee

June 17, 2014 at 10:43 am

lol!

• SugaDrops

June 17, 2014 at 11:12 am

Me either…..but I just googled her and I couldn’t get thru the first part of her damn video……I hate when these non celebrities take jabs at other people to try & boost their self confidence.

• Anonymous

June 17, 2014 at 3:26 pm

Me either and maybe this what the point.

6. julyol1972

June 17, 2014 at 10:36 am

Iggy Azealia should be the last. A blond, bottom-heavy sea creature with big hips should NEVAH try to come for anyone else – least of all Tiny.

• Libra

June 17, 2014 at 11:25 am

Iggy didnt but Azealia Banks came for Tiny which is a shame considering nobody knows who Azealia Banks is with her non existent career having self. Iggy knows better at least one should hope

• julyol1972

June 17, 2014 at 12:05 pm

She guested on that weak – a-s song of TI’s, that was no bueno for me. Like she really didn’t know who he was talking about. Azealia Bank is just bitter. No career, and no relevance will do that.

7. Peachy

June 17, 2014 at 10:36 am

I can’t even take this song seriously. TI has all these standards and requests about how women need to look but what does he bring to the table besides money? He couldn’t even do right by his wife and he’s childish as hell. What kind of man puts all his business out on Instagram? He really needs to log off all forms of social media and get his mind right. He’s setting a terrible example for his sons.

8. 404

June 17, 2014 at 10:39 am

So Tiny is mediocre because Azealia doesn’t think she’s pretty? Well Tiny has made more money in music than most and has written hits. She’s still living off the money she made from songwriting and being in Xscape. She’s the one who actually put T.I. on. Meanwhile Azealia can’t even pop outside of her Twitter beefs. If anything is mediocre, it’s Azealia’s “career.”

• ATL

June 17, 2014 at 11:05 am

Agreed.

9. O-La

June 17, 2014 at 10:44 am

I wish Azealia Banks would shut the hell up. Her need to beef with everyone is such a turn off and I know that is why her career never took off. And if she would have been smart, she would be where Iggy is now. She screwed herself and she’s too stupid to see that.

10. D. Val

June 17, 2014 at 10:45 am

I expected more from T.I. based on his “growth” over the past few years, but he’s still that same ratchet negro from Bankhead with no regard for others and poor decision making skills with a “me, myself, and I” type of mentality. They are both wrong for handling their marriage issues on social media, but he’s not doing anything but adding insult to injury with these interviews and lyrics. Beyond his issues with Tiny man these people have children who are of age, that hear and see what’s going on. Very poor example. I’m sure this season of The Family Hustle will be the last one I watch….assuming they even bring it back for another season. So phony.

June 17, 2014 at 10:47 am

I’m officially no longer a T.I. fan. Smh.

• Jessica

June 17, 2014 at 12:40 pm

Yeah I feel you.

12. The Truth

June 17, 2014 at 11:11 am

It’s time for Azealia to get off Twitter and focus on her music or she needs to quit the business. The only time I hear about her is when she’s being childish on Twitter. Her priorities are messed up.

13. Fashionista

June 17, 2014 at 11:18 am

Yeah but nothing is more mediocre than Azealia’s career…

• Ms. Jackson

June 17, 2014 at 11:28 am

Azealia’s career isn’t even mediocre though. She’s a never been and a never will be.

June 17, 2014 at 11:19 am

But TI is a mediocre husband and rapper.

15. Morgan

June 17, 2014 at 12:02 pm

Azealia is still talking mess? She’s so unlikeable.

16. Hater

June 17, 2014 at 12:12 pm

Why is Azealia coming for Tiny though? Tiny hasn’t done anything to her. Smh.

17. Izzy

June 17, 2014 at 12:42 pm

TI is going to drag her…LOL.

18. actionroyale

June 17, 2014 at 1:07 pm

azelia….child….please.

bigger question… whats more mediocre? tiny looks or her damn edges? old bald headed a-s

19. actionroyale

June 17, 2014 at 1:08 pm

she just commented that to see if she can get ti to say something and be relevant by riding him and tiny’s nonsense

20. Zodiac

June 17, 2014 at 1:32 pm

Azealia attention whores better than she raps.

June 17, 2014 at 3:26 pm

This chick annoys me. All she does is Twitter beef. Damn get a life!