Young Thug Comes for Lil Wayne Again, Reginae Carter Claps Back

Young Thug Comes for Lil Wayne Again, Reginae Carter Claps Back

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Lil Wayne is currently at odds with Birdman and Cash Money Records as a result of his studio album “Tha Carter V” being pushed back multiple times, and Young Thug decided to interject himself into the beef by taking shots at Weezy.

Recently Young Thug said in an interview he was considering naming his next album “Tha Carter VI” since Weezy wants to leave the label, and now it appears he’s decided to go through with his plans:

#CARTER6 OTW ….. VIDEO BY: @yslapparel

A video posted by Young Thug (@thuggerthugger1) on

#FreeAtLast #CARTER6 #WEFREE FT. @jacquees !!!!! VIDEO BY: @yslapparel A video posted by Young Thug (@thuggerthugger1) on

Lil Wayne’s daughter Reginae Carter is furious with Young Thug’s behavior, so she tweeted the following (read tweets from bottom to top):

regine twitter 2reginae twitter

March 18, 2015 at 3:58 pm

She doesn’t have to explain herself. He’s her father and I know she’s upset to watch him go through what he’s going through. But I hold adults to a higher standard. If Young Thug tries to go at her I hope he is dragged from here to eternity.

• Veronica

March 18, 2015 at 11:32 pm

I don’t think he will come for her. He’s an idiot but he ain’t that dumb.

2. And What?

March 18, 2015 at 3:58 pm

Young Thug looks like everything on his body stinks.

• Chelly

March 18, 2015 at 4:07 pm

I’m willing to bet that’s the case.

March 18, 2015 at 4:01 pm

She could only stay out of it for so long. Let’s hope Young Thug doesn’t respond to her and be disrespectful. I wouldn’t put it past him though.

4. Yeah I Said It!

March 18, 2015 at 4:04 pm

This has gotten so messy. And isn’t Young Thug also beefing with Rich Homie Quan? I see he’s loyal to no one but his boyfriend Birdman.

5. Heather B.

March 18, 2015 at 4:05 pm

That codeine reference was a low blow. I don’t like this dude.

• Peachy

March 18, 2015 at 4:19 pm

Very low blow.

• Anonymous

March 18, 2015 at 4:30 pm

Considering it almost killed Weezy, yes it was.

• Veronica

March 18, 2015 at 11:32 pm

Well he isn’t known for being classy. LLH.

6. Chelly

March 18, 2015 at 4:08 pm

I can’t stand her daddy but I won’t knock her for tweeting this. I’m amazed she’s managed to stay neutral on the Birdman thing. She seems like a good kid though.

7. Lauren

March 18, 2015 at 4:12 pm

She’s a pretty young lady. But they have to stop paying attention to Young Thug’s trolling. I don’t think he’ll even be hot in a few years. You can’t even understand what he says when he raps. He’s really not a threat at all.

8. Oprah's Wig

March 18, 2015 at 4:28 pm

Can this guy even sell albums though? While he’s trying to be shady, he needs to work on his rap skills because I can’t stomach any of his songs.

9. Tasha

March 18, 2015 at 4:33 pm

Someone needs to smack the sh-t out of Young Thug.

March 18, 2015 at 4:43 pm

I hope no one gets hurt over this petty sh-t. I tell you Birdman and Diddy are the same person. They stay f-cking over their artists and they get away with it for many years because some new dumb a-s artist comes along and tells them they are god for signing them while they treat their old artists like crap. I don’t doubt Biggie would have gone through the same thing as Weezy if he wasn’t murdered.

11. Shut Up

March 18, 2015 at 5:26 pm

She better stay out of this before her little a-s gets dragged. Young Thug doesn’t give a f-ck about anyone’s feelings if they ain’t Birdman.

• Veronica

March 18, 2015 at 11:33 pm

He won’t try her because of Birdman. Reginae is still on good terms with Birdman. He came to her birthday party.

12. Xanthia

March 18, 2015 at 5:48 pm

I don’t know what her tweets are supposed to do because Young Thug won’t stop until he gets the reaction he wants out of Lil Wayne. He wants a fight.

13. Crystal S

March 18, 2015 at 6:00 pm

He just look stanky and like his breath stinks. He is atrotiously ugly. But watch a THOT go after him like the best baked bisquits. I’m just sayin…just horrible looking. Birdman need to clean him up a little or try to make him appealing to somebody.

14. anonymous

March 18, 2015 at 7:33 pm

Kids have to stay out of grown folks business.

15. Veronica

March 18, 2015 at 11:34 pm

A child has more sense than the adults in this situation.