Monica Addresses Rumored Fallout with Ciara

Monica Addresses Rumored Fallout with Ciara

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

R&B singers Ciara and Monica used to be such close friends that it wasn’t even a question for Monica to make sure Ciara was one of her bridesmaids in her wedding.

However, the once close gal pals are no longer spotted hanging out together in public and some seem to think it’s all because of Ciara’s breakup with Future.

When one of Ciara’s fans accused Monica of ruining her friendship with Ciara by not telling her she knew he was messing around again with one of his baby mamas on Instagram, Monica actually responded:

July 9, 2015 at 6:08 pm

Monica fell out with a lot of her so called friends. I wonder why.

2. Chelly

July 9, 2015 at 6:15 pm

She shouldn’t even commented. Now it’s obvious Ciara’s fan wrote some truth.

3. Fashionista

July 9, 2015 at 6:18 pm

I always wondered what happen with them too. The Future theory makes a lot of sense.

4. Peachy

July 9, 2015 at 6:19 pm

I want to know why her and Keyshia aren’t besties anymore.

5. Ms. Jackson

July 9, 2015 at 6:24 pm

I hope she didn’t do that foul a-s sh-t because then her and her hood a-s fans can stop labeling her as real. Real b-tches (like she labels herself) wouldn’t do their homegirls like that.

6. Gabriella

July 9, 2015 at 6:25 pm

Very classy response by Monica but I will say Monica is very two faced and she has really rubbed me the wrong way the last couple of years but whatever.

7. Oprah's Wig

July 9, 2015 at 6:30 pm

I believe Ciara’s fan. Their friendship was over just like that and Ciara said not too long ago she hasn’t talked to her in a long time but wishes her the best. Yeah their friendship is done.

8. ATL

July 9, 2015 at 6:32 pm

Monica wants to be everyone’s friend so it’s hard for her to be loyal to anyone. This has been her problem for a long time. She can’t maintain friendships.

July 9, 2015 at 9:11 pm

Hmm if this is true I don’t blame Ciara for cutting her off. Don’t smile in my face when you are friends with the enemy and protecting that b-tch too.