Porsha Williams Exposes Kandi Burruss While Filming?

Gossip

Porsha Williams Exposes Kandi Burruss While Filming?

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

The upcoming season of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” has people speculating on if NeNe Leakes could return, but sources claim the real drama will go down between Porsha Williams and Kandi Burruss.

1. Ratchet Queen

September 20, 2016 at 7:44 pm

LMBO! I don’t know if Fame’s tea is correct but this ain’t hard to believe. Kandi is the thr–some type and she’s close with Tiny who knows a thing or two about all that.

2. Fashionista

September 20, 2016 at 7:46 pm

I believe it. How many times has Todd expressed his attraction to Porsha? He probably put Kandi up to this.

September 20, 2016 at 7:48 pm

lmao wild if true

4. Deja

September 20, 2016 at 7:51 pm

I never got the feeling Todd was attracted to Kandi. So this is plausible.

• Anonymous

September 20, 2016 at 8:00 pm

Right. I believe this. Todd just married Kandi for a come up. How pathetic.

September 20, 2016 at 7:54 pm

I actually believe this. All the husbands pretty much lusted for Porsha and admitted it on camera. And Todd’s body language speaks volumes. He is really into Porsha. I feel for Kandi though. It has to suck to know your husband is more attracted to your coworker than you.

• blackrose

September 20, 2016 at 11:02 pm

Did he say that? I must have missed that epi

• Tea

September 21, 2016 at 9:52 am

It was the little special they did with all the husbands after the reunion. I can’t remember the season though!! I wish I knew how to embed videos on here. But Queen is right. All the husbands got together and talked about who is the most attractive housewife. Todd said Porsha, and the other husbands (even Peter) agreed.

6. Ms. Jackson

September 20, 2016 at 7:55 pm

Kandi and Tiny are so damn desperate. What the entire f-ck?

7. Troll

September 20, 2016 at 7:58 pm

Is having a husband this serious? There’s no damn way I could be married to someone who needs to be able to f-ck other women. Kandi probably doesn’t mind though with her freaky a-s. What’s the point of being married if you need more bodies?

8. Yeah I Said It!

September 20, 2016 at 8:01 pm

Believable. LOL.

9. The Truth

September 20, 2016 at 8:11 pm

Low self esteem has wives accepting anything.

10. Seriously?

September 20, 2016 at 9:16 pm

Sounds like something Kandi and Todd would do.

11. Gabriella

September 20, 2016 at 10:30 pm

This is totally believable because Todd never seemed into Kandi no s-xual chemistry between them at all. So not only does Kandi have to support her man financially but she also has to share him with other women no self esteem at all nope. Having thr–somes will not stop a man from cheating better ask Tiny and Monyetta.

• Ratchet Queen

September 21, 2016 at 3:13 pm

I mean to congratulate you on your new job. Hope all is well.

• Gabriella

September 23, 2016 at 10:15 pm

Aww thanks girl I appreciate it I’m running on fumes so tired lol.

12. I'm off the fence now

September 21, 2016 at 11:21 am

All I can say is that everytime Porsha drops tea on any of the housewives when they come for her…SHE IS ALWAYS ON POINT> To Cynthia about Peter > To Kenya about all her situations and so I will believe Porsha while I am sure Kandi is going to deny it. Oh and lets not forget how she clapped back at Nene at the reunion when she was trying to read her for Andy and the camera. Porsha ain’t no punk.

13. DomiMami

September 21, 2016 at 2:28 pm

Wow, sure got for some bitter Betty’s on here. So what if Kandi likes to eat cookies. How do u I know it wasn’t her idea, not Todd’s (I mean her freak number is 10). How do we know Porscha didn’t consider it, but is now blasting her former friend.

People don’t have to be disparate to have kinky s-x. I have been married over 15 years and have had all kinds of taboo fun with the hubbs.

• Anonymous

September 21, 2016 at 2:40 pm

No one is bitter because they have a different point of view from you. You’re doing the same exact thing you’re trying to blast these commentators for. Different strokes for different folks, correct? No one needs to do any name calling (including you). I like Kandi but for all we know, this isn’t even true. So there’s no need for anyone to get defensive either way.

• IJS

September 21, 2016 at 3:01 pm

Part of leaving comments on any blog is judging. We are all judgmental on here because we’re giving our unasked for two cents. That’s just the facts.

• DomiMami

September 21, 2016 at 3:57 pm

Lmao. I love that you are super annoyed that I said Bitter Betty.

• Anonymous

September 21, 2016 at 4:26 pm

That’s fine. You were obviously “super annoyed” by the comments first (hence you calling people bitter to begin with), so I guess we’re even. I’m glad you got the attention you were seeking from online strangers today.

• IJS

September 21, 2016 at 2:59 pm

I think the word you meant to use is judgmental. I think most people pity Kandi and have pitied her since she got with Todd. People just don’t trust his intentions.

• DomiMami

September 21, 2016 at 3:59 pm

I actually used the words I intended to.

• IJS

September 21, 2016 at 4:56 pm

Girl I wasn’t sure since you don’t even know the difference between desperate and disparate. So I thought you could use some help. But I’ll let you get back to it.

September 21, 2016 at 2:41 pm

I don’t know if I believe this. I love Kandi though.

September 21, 2016 at 2:44 pm

Anyway, why aren’t more women asking for thr–somes with another man? I’ve noticed women want to pretend they are so liberated by agreeing to add another woman in the mix, but most men won’t even agree to having another man in the bed to please their woman? That’s messed up. Anyway, a woman who can convince her man to be down with another man in the sack is the real MVP.

• I'm off the fence now

September 21, 2016 at 3:00 pm

A thr–some is when 3 people participate with all three people. 2 men and 1 woman is a train being ran on the woman because the two men are only doing the woman unless the men are gay. Usually when there are 2 women and 1 man, the man is partaking with both women and the women are partaking with eachother and the man as well. Now either way (two women who are eating eachother’s box is are gay as well). Not judging, to each is own. For me if I am in a relationship with someone (and I’m married) I don’t need another man or a woman to spice a d-mn thing up in my bedroom.

16. Old School

September 21, 2016 at 2:48 pm

I’ve never desired to add another person in my bed, my husband has always been enough (and I’ve always been enough for him) but to each its own I guess.

• I'm off the fence now

September 21, 2016 at 3:01 pm

I’m with you on this one.

• Queen

September 21, 2016 at 5:06 pm

Amen.

17. My 2 Cents

September 21, 2016 at 2:56 pm

What’s the point of getting married if you need to sleep with other people? I wouldn’t want to be her or Tiny to be honest. Not. At. All.

18. Treasure8430

September 21, 2016 at 3:51 pm

Lmao I saw that post fr Famelous this morning…….and I believe it. I remember when Todd bought that up to Kandi….and he voiced how he thought Porsha was attractive. SMH though Kandi was thinking about it when Todd bought it up. Let a man ask me if we could have a 3some wit another woman and he has a woman in mind….yeah that relationship is a wrap and im out

19. Hershey

September 21, 2016 at 5:02 pm

These women kill me playing gay just to impress their slutty husbands! As a gay man, it’s infuriating how girl on girl action is made to be the “it thing” and stupid women like Kandi will do it just because they think it makes them look so damn hip. I know there are real bi people out here, but I can’t stand these damn posers! Eating other women just to spice up your flop a-s marriage!!!!! Get the f-ck out of here. Real bi people know the damn struggle. I can’t stand people like this!!!!! And the first thing they want to do when people ain’t impressed about them licking cat with their husband is call people haters!!!! Ain’t nobody jealous of your dumb a-s!!!!! Nobody wants your marriage and why the hell should they when your s-x life sucks so damn bad you gotta pull stunts like this?!!!!! Tiny does that sh-t all the time. She stays on IG calling people jealous. Only a fool would want Tip as a damn husband!!!!! Rant over

20. Still Lurking

September 21, 2016 at 7:04 pm

Kandi doing thr–somes is not what makes her desperate. She’s desperate because she married a man she basically had to put on and he’s been using her to advance his own life, and I believe Kandi knows this. But she wanted to get married so bad because she, like a lot of women, place value in being a wife. Money and a successful career is not enough. All her friends are married, and she wanted that life too. Now she watched her bestie Tiny do the same thing and how have things worked out for Tiny? Exactly. Anyway Todd has never hidden how attracted he is to Porsha so this isn’t surprising.

September 22, 2016 at 10:19 am

Lord some of y’all take things way too seriously. We don’t need to know about your marriage and we don’t need to be labeling Kandi as pathetic for doing things the way she wants in HER marriage. I’m more concerned about Todd marrying her for a comeup than them having thr–somes to be honest.

22. Jessica

September 22, 2016 at 10:38 am

Hmm gotta see if this is true. Not far fetched though.