Kenya Moore Throws Porsha Williams Under the Bus

Kenya Moore Throws Porsha Williams Under the Bus

Photo Credit: Bravo

Kenya Moore is being messy again.

1. Lisa

January 13, 2017 at 11:09 am

Kenya really needs to stop while she’s ahead. There are rumors about her getting around back in the day. She doesn’t want to go there.

January 13, 2017 at 11:15 am

lmao

3. Deja

January 13, 2017 at 11:25 am

But Kenya is the one who keeps lying about not getting a boob job and a botched up booty. At least Porsha kept it 100.

• Queen

January 13, 2017 at 11:34 am

I laughed when they all went to the plastic surgeon’s office with Cynthia and the doctor called her out for a boob job and she denied it.

• Yeah I Said It!

January 13, 2017 at 1:00 pm

LOL.

4. Nessa

January 13, 2017 at 11:27 am

I see she’s still pressed about Porsha. What’s new?

5. Im Sayin

January 13, 2017 at 11:42 am

You can’t really be mad at Kenya for spilling tea Porsha already spilled about herself.

• Twirl

January 13, 2017 at 4:06 pm

Exactly! But we will let them be fake outraged on here about Kenya as usual.

6. Viv

January 13, 2017 at 11:59 am

Kenya is so lame.

7. Peachy

January 13, 2017 at 12:24 pm

I guess Kenya wants to beef with Porsha again because her fake relationship with Matt hasn’t been interesting enough and her beef with Sheree was boring. She truly serves no purpose this season.

8. Yeah I Said It!

January 13, 2017 at 1:01 pm

Doesn’t Kenya have another fake boyfriend to recruit?

9. Bee

January 13, 2017 at 1:12 pm

On another note, what happened to sisterhood? I would be horrified if my girlfriends went around exposing my intimate encounters that were told to them in confidence. Not out of embarrassment cause I’m grown and can do what the hell I want lol, but horrified in the sense of…wheres the trust? Even if we don’t rock anymore I’m still not going to stoop to that level and I would hope my friends would think the same.

10. The Truth

January 13, 2017 at 2:00 pm

I’m starting to wonder if the producers told them to go as low as possible this season if they want to keep their jobs because all of them are really dogging each other more than usual.

11. julyol1972

January 13, 2017 at 4:37 pm

Says the woman who was dropping it like it was hot for anything with a p-nis in Anguilla, and asked Phaedra about 3somes with her husband.

If I had a rep for being a hoe in Hollywood I would quit while I was ahead.