Fix My Life Recap: Iyanla Gets Neffe Together + Are Soullow and Neffe Still Getting a Divorce?

Photo Credit: OWN

By: AJ Niles

In part two of  Neffe and Shelby’s appearance on “Fix My Life,” Iyanla and Neffe clashed something serious, but Shelby made a lot of progress.

Here’s a recap of “Broken Reality: Neffe & Soullow (Part 2).”

April 23, 2017 at 12:35 pm

They don’t need to be together. Sorry.

April 23, 2017 at 12:50 pm

Sounds like he’s not still trying to get a divorce. Honestly, it really seems like to me that Neffe doesn’t really want to change. And as long as she doesn’t, their marriage will be a mess.

3. Viv

April 23, 2017 at 1:02 pm

Neffe clearly wanted to be on TV while Soullow actually wanted help.

• CiCi

April 23, 2017 at 3:06 pm

This.

4. Ms. Jackson

April 23, 2017 at 1:10 pm

Iyanla dragged the f-ck out of Neffe. Got damn.

5. Shayla

April 23, 2017 at 1:52 pm

Neffe is very selfish. I’m glad Iyanla went off on her.

6. Bee

April 23, 2017 at 2:19 pm

Wow. I wish them both well and hope they heal.

April 23, 2017 at 2:26 pm

These two were doomed from the beginning.

8. Music Lover

April 23, 2017 at 9:31 pm

Sad situation.

9. I'm off the fence now

April 24, 2017 at 11:34 am

She got that “Guttersnipe” all the way together.

10. Cara

April 30, 2017 at 7:51 pm

Shelby reminds me of a post traumatic stress victim. The heart attack was a huge wake up call and neither he nor Neffi seem to understand the magnitude of that. Neffi seems to have a monster inside of her that she has no clue of how to get rid of. I think the monster tries to break through to get out once in a while and she drinks it back down. I don’t think she’s capable of changing yet and won’t be in the near future. She’s the kind of woman who will kill somebody during a rageful blackout and wonder what happened later. Run, Shelby, run!

11. CrabtownUSA

March 3, 2018 at 6:05 pm

I know this was posted in 2017 but I just watched the last episode. I am not surprised they are divorcing. Iyanla called her right…vile nasty b. No man can put up with that. He is better off. All comers should proceed with caution if they are going to get wit Neffie. I say hit it and quit it.

12. Quinoa Hughes

November 13, 2019 at 1:48 am

I read about how unfair it was for Iyanla to call Neffe a Guttersnipe. After watching the episode, I totally understand why and how she came to such a conclusion.
    Neffe gave plenty of ammunition. She was loud, obnoxious, vulgar, pretentious, and often outright dishonest.
    Their entire presentation came off staged and phony. I think Neffe was hoping to parlay that appearance into another reality TV check, another house, etc. Just a slick attempt to exploit their own situation for another shot at an easy check.
    I hope she’s in school, therapy and working. And more important, sober.
    I think Neffe knew Shelby wasn’t happy and she didn’t care. She wasn’t mature or healthy enough to change but she needed him because he was the provider, chef, caregiver, fixer. She just flossed and smiled for selfies while pretending and playing businesswoman on TV.
    These 2 were doomed from “Hello.” She was pregnant w/another man’s baby…married to one & sleeping with Shelby who she hooked up with on a whim while sleeping on his couch with her then-boo.
    I’ve never heard such messy foolishness! And she had other kids then to boot! Neffe needs to check herself. Sorry. #FACTS