Entertainment

NeNe Leakes Responds to Latest RHOA Season Ten Rumors

Photo Credit: Instagram

Filming for season ten of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” started a couple of week ago, and there is already lots of rumors spreading around on social media and the gossip blogs.

A few days ago, it was reported that Shamea Morton got into it with a newbie.

The newbie in question is a woman named Lamarra George.

Sources claimed Lamarra and Shamea got into a heated argument that resulted in Lamarra tossing a drink in Shamea’s face.

However, it’s now being confirmed that the drink throwing incident never happened.

July 9, 2017 at 10:33 am

I’m glad. I just want RHOA to stop being ratchet so I can enjoy it again. But they need to remove Porsha to make that a possibility.

• Yeah I Said It!

July 9, 2017 at 11:18 am

Some would say faking relationships and storylines hurt RHOA too. LOL.

2. Chelly

July 9, 2017 at 10:38 am

I don’t know if Shamea should get a peach though. She’s kind of lackluster to me.

July 9, 2017 at 11:11 am

I really don’t know how this season will turn out. I just hope it will be better than last season.

4. Dominique

July 9, 2017 at 11:25 am

It’s so lame when people lie about filming. I guess getting attention is that serious for some people.

5. Nicole

July 9, 2017 at 11:47 am

That’s fine. I’m just ready to see Porsha vs NeNe. That’s what I’m really watching for.

6. IJS

July 9, 2017 at 3:49 pm

So did homegirl start the lie herself? How thirsty can you be?