Dutchess Claps Back at Sky and 'Black Ink Crew' Producers

Dutchess Claps Back at Sky and ‘Black Ink Crew’ Producers

Photo Credit: Instagram

Dutchess may not be on the current season of “Black Ink Crew,” but she’s still at the center of the majority of the drama.

Now she is defending herself on social media and calling out the producers, as well as her nemesis Sky.

December 8, 2017 at 12:32 pm

My thing is she’s not on the show anymore. So why is she still the focus of the show? Sky is out here trying to shade the Chicago show/Charmaine but you mean to tell me that she can’t hold the season on her own? She has to keep discussing Dutchess to be popping?

• Erica

December 8, 2017 at 1:20 pm

That’s what it’s looking like.

2. Honey

December 8, 2017 at 12:47 pm

It’s obvious the producers are trying to make people more empathetic of Sky because they know the whole adoption thing (how it really went down) is not a good look for her. That’s why her son went off on her the way he did. He knows she’s full of crap.

December 8, 2017 at 1:33 pm

I like Dutchess but she should have told these people they had to interview somewhere else. All she did was give Cease and Sky a storyline and she’s not getting paid for doing it.

• Anonymous

December 8, 2017 at 2:33 pm

I agree. I would not give my enemies a storyline after I leave.

4. Oprah's Wig

December 8, 2017 at 1:53 pm

Honestly the whole show seems faker than usual this season. I read the ratings are insane so maybe all this fakery is paying off. But for me, the show was better when it was more authentic. Everyone is trying too hard now.

5. Peachy

December 8, 2017 at 3:48 pm

Sky isn’t going to call out her ex manager because throwing Dutchess under the bus give her and Ceaser something to do.

6. Realness

December 8, 2017 at 5:05 pm

I think it’s clear as all get out that a lot of these situations they are blaming Dutchess for are contrived. But Dutchess has always been the one they wanted viewers to hate, while someone as despicable as Sky is praised and her disgusting behavior is seen as endearing.

7. blackrose

December 8, 2017 at 5:11 pm

they mentioned dutchess name far too many times on the last episode. Nothing else to talk about?

8. Traci Stoglin

December 9, 2017 at 11:17 am

I just remember a time when Black Ink Crew was a “REAL” reality show. No smoke and mirrors. Real artist with real issues . Not scripted and forced by producers. The intro on episode 1 of season 6……seriously?!?!? Like how many takes was that? ?