Cynthia Bailey and Kenya Moore Slam Kim Zolciak

Cynthia Bailey and Kenya Moore Slam Kim Zolciak

Photo Credit: Bravo

Kim Zolciak is back for the tenth season of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” and she’s already been clashing with Kenya Moore and NeNe Leakes.

In a recent sit down with Bravo, the ladies discuss Kim’s return and they had some pretty interesting things to say.

1. Oprah’s Wig

January 7, 2018 at 1:22 pm

I completely agree with all of them.

January 7, 2018 at 1:33 pm

I mean say what you want about Kim but the show didn’t get interesting until her and NeNe came back. It may not be her show but the show needed something baby because I was bored!

• Yeah I Said It!

January 7, 2018 at 2:00 pm

Well Kenya is boring. Add that to the fact that she’s fake married this season and refuses to film wth her fake husband and she serves no purpose to the show. So you can’t blame Bravo for bringing Kim and NeNe back.

3. Pat

January 7, 2018 at 2:06 pm

Kenya just doesn’t like Kim because Kim is the only one calling her out on her sh-t. Let’s just be real.

4. deb

January 7, 2018 at 3:02 pm

And you know it, Kenya just mad cause like you say Kim calls her on her crap. I don’t know when Kenya thought she was so important to the show that she’s needed. Hell, she acts like the show is on because of her, so for real they all act a little bit arrogant to me so, leave Kim alone. Kenya was pushing the single ladies to the front in Napa, now had someone done that to her she would have been outdone.. Kenya you do your own brand of bullsh*t so take a seat and dumb arse Cynthia is just your lap dog.

5. My 2 Cents

January 7, 2018 at 3:32 pm

I actually agree with Kenya. Wow.

6. Cassie

January 8, 2018 at 4:01 pm

Dont nobody want Kim on the show. Dumb Sheree let’s guess how many times Sheree has been in Kim”s house since her wedding. How many times did u see her on Don’t be Tardy? Please Kim is not your friend. Go away annoying duck duck. Now I do like Kim on Don’t be Tardy she is not a good fit on the housewives anymore.